TRACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
virgil
virgil
Admin

The fateful reunion.. - Page 4 Empty Re: The fateful reunion..

Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:40 pm
The battle would continue on with Shinji watching over the field. As Van and Kane were being attacked, the legendary bounty hunter would shout out the Shinji. He had asked for his help in subduing the creature. Unfortunately, the young man would not budge. Virgil would continue to attack the two.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:31 pm
As the demon continue to go wild everyone would notice shinji just standing there "he won't move ? Is he scared of something ". Benkei would look at the demons weak spot created by nir "that's the target but it's still so dam strong ". Benkei would slam his fist in the ground breaking the very earth below him creating fissures toward the beast footing and sending shards of rock toward the beast "I need to not consume misra anymore and just use brute strength I need to gain it back". Benkei out of the group was the most drained and in his weakened state was the most useless.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:04 am
Shinji did not budge. Even with Kane’s effort, Shinji remained at his positioning. ”Dammit! What’s his deal!?” Kane said, jumping away from the attacking demon. With every attack the demon made, it took much effort to escape it. ”We can’t keep running Kane!” Van called out to Kane, also evading the demon, but expending much energy none-the-less. ”I feel like I’m going to collapse soon…” Van thought to himself, moving away from the rampaging demon.

From the barrier of light, Nir watched quietly. He was resting, safeguarded by Lionheart. ”Is there no way to help them Lionheart?” The young man asked the shield. But there was no response. Instead, the ground had shook, alarming the young soldier. ”This can’t be good!” The earth below had begun opening, with a fissure being opened beneath the demon. Both Kane and Van quickly veered away from the open fissure, looking around to see who was the cause.

To their surprise, it was Benkei! ”About time…” Kane had smirked, ”I can’t believe he’s up already. Definitely going to be feeling it later on…” The three now had a triangulated positioning on the demonic being. ”Hey Van, I think I’m gonna go grab that sword of Nir’s. If that’s its weakness, I can do some damage with it, don’t ya think?” Kane asked. ”Seeing a sword in your hands puts a bad taste in my mouth, but you’re the only one capable of doing damage…” Kane grinned, ”I’ll take that as a yes!”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:44 am
With Benkei's reappearance to the scene, the fight against the demon would continue further. There was still hope in defeating this creature with the reveal of it's weak point. Kane and Van had shown much frustration in Shinji. The young man was struggling with what to do next. For now he would wait to make his move. Remi and Biggs would pull up in just a few more moments.

In the meantime, it would seem that Benkei had recovered just enough to unleash a quick sneak attack on the demon. He'd split the ground and have projectiles of rock thrown towards at it. The demon had lost it's footing for the moment, getting pelted by the incoming stones. It would have virtually no effect, considering Benkei did not have much Misra to spare for this simple attack. As the demon regained composure, it would find itself surrounded by the three in a triangular formation. Kane had mentioned to Van that he would have to take Nir's sword in order to do some real damage to this creature. Upon hearing these words, Shinji finally began to move...

Biggs and Remi have finally gotten a glimpse of their friend. They'll arrive on the scene in just a few minutes at this rate. "Up ahead!.. It's Shinji!" He would shout. Remi would raise her eyes in that direction. She could see him as well but she knew something was off. "Something doesn't seem right BIggs!" The young man would look to her, wondering. He'd then look back to Shinji. What was going through the young mans mind, as he stood there?
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:46 pm
Benkei would stand there seeing it had no effect and summon his staff "can't use my gauntlets they will drain me further, so I have no choice but to use my staff to recover misra and channel whatever I have left". Benkei charged at the the group to coordinate with van and Kane "I can clearly see shinji won't be helping, either he is observing the fight for his own entertainment or something big is at play here so someone better come up with something and fast cuz that thing is pissed" benkei grabbed his staff holding it behind him ready to strike . Benkei would look at nir "recover what you can and join us then ".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:21 am
The demon had shrugged off Benkei’s attacks, as expected. It was a futile attempt, but it had bought Kane some time to move. In an instant, he had vanished from his position, leaving Benkei and Van with the task of engaging the demon. Van watched Benkei take lead, rushing in with his staff in hand. What he was able to do was in question, for even Van could see that Benkei had been running on fumes. However, what choice did they really have? If this was able to buy Kane more time, it wouldn’t be in vain. Van clenched his fist, taking hold of his blade. ”If he’s going head-on, I’ll attack from the side…” He quickly dashed forward, moving as fast as he could! In seconds, he had been at the demon’s other side. With two quick slashes, two arcs of compressed Misra had been sent towards the demon.

While the two carried out their attack, Kane had appeared outside of Nir’s barrier. ”Hey! I know you’re recovering and all, but I’m gonna need that sword! We don’t have much time!” Nir was surprised to see Kane, but understood the severity of the situation. ”Allow an entry Lionheart….” An entryway had suddenly opened in the barrier, allowing Kane to pass through. He walked in slowly, heading towards Faith. ”I’m going to finish this before it gets ugly…” Kane said, grabbing a hold of the handle. Upon doing so, he had been overcome by a powerful force of energy. Something unexplainable, but ancient. ”What kind of power!?” He thought to himself, shocked to feel such immense energy coming from the sword.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:35 am
Upon seeing the movements of the three before him, Shinji slid his foot slightly to the side. It was as if he had wanted to jump in and help but he did not move just yet. The demon would look at Van who'd appear from it's side while Benkei was directly in front. Kicking off the ground, the demon would make way for Van first. A quick slash with his left hand to attack. The sharp nails would cause some serious damage if hit.

Remi and Biggs have finally reached Shinji. They weren't exactly close but far enough to not be visible to Kane and the others. "What's going on down there?" Remi would ask. Shinji did not answer. "Yo Shinji! Everything good?" Biggs would ask. Shinji would still remain silent, tightening his fists.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:39 am
As the group had made their attack, shinji still would refuse to help them and had disappeared from sight. The beast then would ignore benkei completely charging at van and would attack him from his left side "No you don't !". Benkei would appear in front of the beast again blocking the attack with his staff trying to hold the demon in place "I have a bone to pick with you! Don't you dare ignore me !". Benkei was struggling but determined as he glared at the demon with killer intent as his eyes flashed once with the same killer look he gave Stella. Benkei would use this chance to give van a opening of some sort to help attack.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:50 am
The demon had made its move for Van, heading in his direction. It’d meet the two arcs of energy sent by Van previously, brushing them aside. As it pressed on with its attack, preparing to swipe at Van with its claws, Benkei had made a move to intercept it. ”You’re not going to outwork me!” Van said, quickly lunging forth with his sword in his hand. The two of them had combined their assult, clashing with the demon! During the initial clash, Van could feel the power behind the demon’s attack! There was no chance in even pushing back against such monstrous power. ”Dammit!” Van said, being sent back flying from the power of the demon. He’d crash into some rubble, still holding onto his sword.

In the barrier erected by Lionheart, Nir had watched as Kane held Faith. ”I leave this to you Kane…I’m just going to hang here and catch my breath…” Nir said, slowly raising his hand to give Kane a thumbs up. ”I believe in you…” Kane had nodded, turning to the barrier wall. ”Sit tight Nir. Even if I have to die, I’m taking this thing down.” With those words, Kane stepped forward, allowed an exit from the barrier. He tightly gripped onto Faith’s handle, his eyes on the demon. ”Alright, I’m gonna need you to do the same thing you did last time sword…”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:43 pm
Even with the combined efforts of both Benkei and Van, their attacks were ineffective. Van had been sent flying back as Benkei would have his staff brushed to the side, leaving himself wide open. The demon would open it's mouth and concentrated a thick ball of Misra. Without the time to react, a beam of darkness had engulfed the young monk. This devastating attack wasn't as strong as the earlier ones but still would cause some damage. Now that Van and Benkei were out of the way, Kane was next. The demon would turn to face him as he stood there with Faith in his hand.

"Hey is that...!?" Remi had caught a glimpse of Kane and the others. "They're fighting with Virgil right now!?" Biggs would add. Shinji would step forward just a bit. "I wasn't sure what to do... Even if I were to help them, they won't survive long." Remi had still been watching them fight. "Well we can't just let them die. We have to do something!" Biggs would shout. "Wait a minute, you guys look." Remi would point in Kane's direction. Nir had been behind him within Faith's barrier. The boys would both look. "That Kane has Nir's sword. Why?" She would wonder. Shinji would just then remember that Nir's sword had damaged Virgil greatly at one point. "THAT SWORD! I ALMOST FORGOT!" This had caught Remi and Biggs by surprise. "What? What's wrong?" Remi would ask. Shinji had then gritted his teeth. "That sword can cut him!" This statement by Shinji had shocked them both. "They're trying to kill him!"
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:51 pm
As benkei and can tried to coordinate attacks the demon was just to much for them. Benkei would be tossed aside and the demon fired a small ball of misra at him as benkei barely took notice. He had no time to dodge or react only to guard himself using his staff "Fuck me ..." The blast had created a huge explosion that sent rocks flying off the distance has benkei was wounded worse than he already was, blood dripping from his head and his chest as his body was barely covered with the metal from his staff and his gauntlets had appeared on their own to protect him with what they could "....gahhhh dam it". Benkei could no longer stand just lay there defeated and motionless "....am I going to die ......"
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:36 am
As the battle continued, the demon had overcame both Van and Benkei. The young man had been laying in the rubble, his clothes torn, his face bloodied and the armor sleeve damaged. ”Gagh…” He leaned forward, spitting out blood, still grasping his blade. Ahead, he could see Benkei being tossed aside, also damaged heavily. ”…That damn thing….•” He gritted his teeth, blood slowly seeping from the corner of his mouth.

Kane had caught on, holding out his hand, ”Van, stay there! You and Benkei don’t need to fight anymore! Can’t have one of you dying on me!” Kane waved the blade, getting into a stance as he stared down the demonic being. He could feel the sheer malice pouring from his body. ”Okay sword, I’m gonna need your help…” There was suddenly a pressure coming from the sword, sending a shockwave throughout the area. It had begun generating its own energy. Anyone around would be able to feel its immense power!

Nir watched from the safety of the barrier. He smirked, pleased to see Kane using his own blade. “Will he be able to summon forth Faith’s power?” Lionheart asked. Nir quickly turned to the shield, ”What do you mean?” Nir asked. “Not just anyone can wield Faith and control it. Faith chooses to whom it shall bestow its magnificent power.” The young man turned back to Kane, now hoping that he’d be able to tap into the same power.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:32 am
There it was a short staredown between Kane and the demon. A slight unease would over come the three from above. They could feel the immense power radiating from Faith. Stunned for a moment they couldn't move. This however, would not matter because the demon would no longer wait for Kane to make his move. First it would hold out it's left hand, aimed at the bounty hunter. After gathering some Misra, a speedy beam of dark energy would shoot out. This attack was meant to male Kane react. Upon his movements, the demon would counter with an attack from the sky!
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:32 pm
Benkei lay there trying to get up clenching his side as he saw van try to stand and do the same "ha so you do bleed and feel pain....who would have thought " he would collapse to the ground using his staff to help him up "don't go dying on me because we have something to finish so if u die now I'll bring you back and kill you myself ". Benkei would fall once more has he would bleed "yea scratch that I think I am going to die right here from the way I feel...." He could hear Kane calling to them both as he wanted them to stop fighting "YEAH WELL OLD MAN YOU CANT JUST HANDLE THAT THING ON YOUR OWN!!!!". Before benkei could get another word out he could see the demon staring Kane down not waiting another minute to make his move but could feel a powerful pressure of misra from the blade that belong to nir "dam that thing is guna pack a punch".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:32 am
Van slowly turned to Benkei, unable to stand himself. ”You make me sick…Just shut up already…..” He said, slowly turning back to the demon and Kane. ”We’ve got to preserve our energy….” Van continued, resting his head on the debris.

The demon had made the first move, firing a powerful beam of darkness at Kane. He’d quickly react, dodge-rolling to the side and regaining his footing. ”That was close, but now—“ He, however, didn’t have much time to work with, as the demon followed up with a devastating attack from above. In an effort to attack himself, Kane had gripped the blade tightly. The same armor that had begun to coat Nir’s arm, had slowly plated Kane’s hand. ”You’re not harming anyone else ya filthy beast!!!!” He cried out, swinging the blade upwards. A brilliant light had fired from the sword, as if all of that energy that was stored had been released.

At the release of the radiating arc, the entire area had been illuminated by the flash of light. Kira, Tobias, and Stella had noticed it. ”Wh-What was that!?” Kira questioned. Tobias had looked in the direction for the moment, turning back to Stella. ”I don’t know my dear girl, but we must stay here where it’s safe.” Stella had finally come to her senses, standing up and looking in the direction. ”We may have to go help!” She said. ”Nir and the others may be in danger!”

Tobias’ jaw dropped. ”What!? Help them!? But we’re safe here my girl! We don’t have the power to even come face-to-face with an enemy like that! We’d only be a burden to the others…” Kira had nodded in agreement. ”Yup! Yup! Yup! Tobias is right!” Stella clenched her fists, stomping her foot and looking at both Tobias and Kira. ”Would you be such a coward, that you wouldn’t even help your allies!? Have you both not learned anything from before!? We have been through a lot! All of us! And yet, here we stand! Together, we have been able to overcome all! I won’t allow them to sacrifice themselves like this, especially when I’m able to do something!” She turned around, marching off towards the battlefield. Both Kira and Tobias stayed back, taken aback by her words.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:09 pm
The battle between Kane and the demon would kickoff intensely. The famed bounty hunter had been able to avoid an attack from the demon that not even Van or Benkei were able to just avoid. What's even more impressive was the fact he was able to counter attack right after being caught off guard. The difference in their abilities has shown just from this small exchange. Kane's counter attack had come forth with Faith's angelic arm appearing on Kane. Shinji and the others had noticed this sudden change. "This doesn't look good!" Biggs would shout. Remi would then ask, "What can we do!?" Judgimg from their reactions, they were concerned about Nir's sword Faith.

As the arc of light had come crashing into the demon, it would take it's right arm and punch right at it. The connection had created a bright and shining clash that would be felt by those around. So much Misra had been released it felt as if the weight of it all would crush them. Soon enough the arc of light from Faith would engulf the demon. It would eventually pass on through still crashing down on Kane but instead with it's left arm at a much faster speed. Shinji would be the first to comment on the appearance of the demon after leaving the arc of light. "His... his body?" There was a great look of astonishment on his face. The demon's body had looked burned. Smoke would steam off of it's body. The slightest touch and you would think there would be excruciating pain. At least, the average person would pass out from that.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:36 pm
Benkei looked at van as they commented each other but the battle between kane and the demon raged on. Blow after blow the two would clash until Kane would unleash a devastating attack that would engulf the monster in a bright powerful light of arc energy. Benkei covered his eyes as he couldn't see anything "van is there even a chance we can kill that dam thing". Benkei crawled toward van so they were close enough to each other to coordinate some time of plan in case things go south "can Kane even win when me ,you and nir couldn't even do a dam thing !". As the light died down the demon looked charred as if it could turn to dust at any moment but again looks could be deceiving for this was no normal demon.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:48 am
Kane’s attack managed to hit the creature, but this time, the beast carried on! ”Dammit!!! Not good!” Kane yelled out, only able to hold the sword out to defend himself. The demon struck down with immense force, and all Kane could truly do, was defend himself with Faith. The strike had caused a shockwave, leveling most of the ruins left behind.

”Kane!” Van yelled out, gritting his teeth. ”I’ve got to do something!” He said, slowly standing to his feet. ”That’s enough!” Van held out his hand, beginning to charge the little Misra he had left. ”Benkei, I’m going to end this!”

”Van, don’t!!!” From the smoke and the debris, Kane had slid out! Blood trickled down his forehead, his clothes torn. ”You use that, and you’ll die! You’ve got no Misra to use on something like that!” Van had lowered his hand, turning to Kane. ”Kane!?” The young man was perplexed. ”I thought…” Even in this madness, Kane managed to smirk. ”Thought I was dead!? Hell no! But I will be if we don’t figure out how to beat this thing! I can’t keep going like this…” He looked up at Shinji, Remi and Biggs, ”I wish we had some help!!!!”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:44 am
Kane had recovered from the encounter, returning to Van's side. The young bounty hunter seemed to be gambling his life on this attack of his. Kane would stop him quickly. In this moment, he had refocused himself with the situation at hand.

After being called out for not assisting, Shinji and the others would look to one another. They seemed to be discussing something. The conversation was short and gave one another a head nod. It would seem that their mood changed. The three were now fully prepared to join this battle. They'd turn to face Kane and the others. With one fluid motion, Shinji would use his speed to seemingly disappear. At the same time, Remi had appeared to be conjuring a spell, while Biggs had stayed by her side surveying the field.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:38 pm
Benkei lay there as the situation seem to be getting out of hand. It would look like Kane had perished which had anger benkei but van was ready to put his life on the line with a last ditch move "wait what are you doing! I can't afford to lose anyone else while I do nothing worth living for !". As benkei spoke Kane had stopped van from continuing his attack as he had survived the demons counter attack "what the hell is going on why hasn't that thing been killed ,if anything we are going to wear each other out and all die if we don't do one giant fatal blow to that beast ". Benkei was angry at the fact that nothing they did could not fatally kill the monster in front of them but he would look up as he agreed with Kane that shinji and his group were only watching and not doing a single thing "what the hell is wrong with you! If this thing live we all die and many more could die!". The group then suddenly decided to make a move but something was off with them as if they were hesitate to help.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:26 pm
Kane had panted. This battle was beginning to fatigue him more and more. This thing was no normal demon. Something about it troubled Kane. Had it been any other demonic being, it would have been killed by the attack. Kane had thought back to the tournament, seeing Virgil and his mysterious arm. Slowly, Kane was beginning to piece everything together, from the presence of Shinji, Biggs and Remi, to this mysterious demon. ”You two should get up…” He said, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath.

”You act like that’s easy to do..” Van commented, again struggling to stand. ”I was just about ready to level this entire valley-side. To conjure up that much Misra, I needed a break…” Kane grinned. ”Listen, I get it. You two are tired and all. You’ve done well fighting against a Demon Lord like this one.” Van was shocked to hear the words coming from Kane’s mouth. ”If we get out of this mess, I’ll explain. For now, let’s see what our buddies here could help us with…”

Stella had been closing in on their location. She was pacing herself, not to tired herself out, in case the others needed her help. ”I’m coming Nir! Just hang in there!”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:02 pm
Kane was right in his warning to both Van and Benkei. Something big was about to happen in just a few moments.

Shinji had finally reappeared in front of the demon. However, his back was turned to it. The demon would look just as menacingly toward Shinji as with Kane and the others. Biggs awaited for Shinji to be in place before making his move. He'd reach into his pocket, pulling out two rune carved bracelets. For a moment, he had stared at them thinking back just a while ago. Before their departure right outside of the carriage that had transported the Ovale group, Nostradamus had been talking amongst them.

"You have grown so much in the time we've seen each other last." The old man would inspect the four among him. They would smile from his praise and even blush a bit. "Anna and little Koji." Nostradmaus had smiled at the two of them as he took a knee before them. "You've do very well in keeping our Anna safe." The old man had been patting Koji on the head as he looked to Anna. "You seem to have much more control of your powers. I know that we will be able to save of dear Virgil. Let us both continue to grow in strength and knowledge, so that our combined efforts can save any and everyone in need." Anna would nod her head happily. Moving on to Shinji now, The old man would raise himself up. "Shinji... There's not much to say about someone as talented as you. You've gained so much agility even without your speed inducing Misra. You haven't reached your peak just yet but continuing to train the body would bring you to newer heights." Shinji had a big grin on his face but also with much respect. "Thank you Master Nos." Shinji would bow his head in thanks. Nostradamus would then walk to Remi. With just a glance, he already knew that Remi's Misra reserves had increased. "With the amount of Misra you've gained, I couldn't even recognize you, Hohoho!" Remi would have a vibrant glow to her. "There's so much buried deep within you, that you have yet to realize. In time, your true strength will surpass even that of the Honju." "Thank you Master Nos! I'll do my best!" Next up was Biggs. "With such a natural husky build, no one would ever imagine how blessed the body you have is. Never one to fight but will put yourself in harms way to protect those dear to you... You have a durability that will one day hold a candle to none. And so, allow me to give you this." Biggs had been shocked to be receiving a gift from Nostradamus. It was two Rune carved bracelets. "Bracelets?" Biggs would question. "Not just any bracelets. This are enchanted bracelets fit for someone who holds no Misra and because of your personality, it is quite literally meant for you. " The others would look in awe as if they were a bit jealous Biggs was the only one to receive something. "Now allow me to explain how these two work..."

Biggs had put on both the bracelets. He would then take up a four point stance, prepared to leap forward. "Ok, I'm ready!" Remi seemed to have gathered enough Misra for her attack. Shinji had taken his Tempestra and began twirling it facing the sky. A small tornado had began to form. "The wicked one from the underworld, I call upon you. Release thy restraints of fire and destruction. I command you, burn my enemies... IFRIT!!!" The red glow from her Misra would shroud the entire field. The heat that was being put off was intense. This attack is meant to completely incinerate whatever it touches. She would then release Ifrit in the direction of Kane, Van and Benkei! Similarly, being wedged between the two, practically cutting off all escape routes, Shinji would release his powerful tornado at the three as well! Meanwhile the demon would not just sit idly by as Shinji appeared before him. It had gone on to strike Shinji from behind. This was when Biggs had finally made his attack. But before his leap, Nostradamus' words had echoed in his head. "The bracelets each carry their own power." Biggs' muscles would bulge from his arms to his chest to his legs. He'd kick off the ground, seemingly flying like a rocket at the demon. "The one on the right is meant to boost your current strength by about 5 times the normal. and the second..." Biggs would struggle against the wind created from this burst of speed. With his left arm, he'd swing it out in front of himself. The positioning for it was like he was holding some kind of shield. The second materializes a wall of pure Misra." Soon after, a transparent shield wall would begin to manifest in front of him. It was a little large than twice his own body. The continued trajectory would collide with the demon. With the boosted strength and speed, Biggs would push the demon far off in the distance, taking the two of them away from the remaining six. The demon was thrown off, crashing into some debris. Biggs would stand ready to block whatever attack the demon would counter with next. "With these two things, you will become the greatest shield the world has come to know." Nostradamus' final words would end the echoing in his head.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:39 pm
Benkei lay near van in pain as Kane watched shinji and his comrades make their appearance. Kane seemed worried and warned benkei and van to stand immediately "for once I agree with van these wounds are not just going to magically.disapppear". As benkei watched as shinji and his group finally decided to make a move but to no surprise it was a move that did not benefit everyone. Remi and Shinji landed in front of the demon but not to attack but to defend it "what I'm good god are you all doing! That beast killed thousand of people with no remorse and you shield it! Has Duran corrupted your feeble minds or something!" It was in that moment that benkei realized something "....where is Virgil....what have you done to him". Benkei began to rise with his staff as a crutch to help but before he could answer remi and shinji had turned toward them to attack "what the hell is going on! " With no moment to think shinji released a massive tornado attack and remi released her ifrit attack to burn them all away!. The wind and fire combo only helped one another to intensify the heat "this is madness what the hell is going on!" Benkei slammed the ground what he could to pushing up rubble to surround Kane and van for minor protection "have you all gone mad!"

Last edited by Benkei Kagemori on Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:02 pm
It was no surprise to Kane. This had verified everything he had been thinking. “You guys…” Kane said, lowering his head. ”…This is about to get real ugly…” Benkei was in disbelief, unable to understand why they had been protecting the demon. Van gritted his teeth, clenching his fist. His anger had compelled him to stand, disregarding his injuries. ”You…” From his barrier, Nir had continued to watch. He too had clenched his fists in anger.

As they watched on, the demon had been attacked by Biggs, who had slammed into it, leaving Shinji and Remi to battle Kane and the others. They’d begin by combining a powerful attack, which only empowered Ifrit’s blazing rage. Kane stood there, tightly gripping onto Faith as he watched the fire move towards them. The first to spring to action was Benkei, who had conjured up a stone wall to protect the three. However, Kane had quickly jumped over it before he could be covered. In mid-air, he raised Nir’s blade, the powerful Misra once again seeping from the sword. ”To side with such evil, I’ll have to eliminate you as well!!!” With his muscles flexed, he slashed down upon the blazing attack. Rays of light emitted from Faith, sending a much more powerful arc of radiant Misra, which carved the ground, cutting into the fire.

The blaze had been split in two, as Kane descended onto the ground, quickly moving for the two. His speed was much different than before, like something had changed in him. Van, having finally stood up, had also jumped over the rubble, placing his hand on the hilt of his blade. ”Kuro!!” He called out, rushing in behind Kane. From his shadow emerged the spectral being once again. ”I can feel the intent to kill! Hehe!” The spectral being had quickly ascended from the young man’s shadow, flying into the sky. The rain had continued to pour, as the dark clouds moved in.

”I cannot stand for this!!! All of those people killed, and this is what they do!? Defend a vile monster like that!?” Nir had slowly stood up, grabbing a hold of Lionheart. ”I don’t care if I’m not at 100%, they must pay!!!!” The barrier had returned to Lionheart, allowing Nir to freely move out. ”I’ll need my blade!”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:37 pm
With the clash of attacks, a large explosion had covered over Benkei and Van who had been within the earthen barrier. As Kane had descended onto the ground, the smoke would clear with Benkei's barrier crumbling. The intensity of the attack was too much for it to handle. Without the assist from Kane, Van and Benkei may not have been able to escape from this.

Shinji was the closest to them so Kane had made his way towards Shinji. Van along with Kuro were not far behind. "Tch... I knew this wouldn't be that easy." Shinji had expressed his displeasure with the situation now. He'd prepare himself to face Kane, Van and now Kuro. Remi had already been making preparations to assist Shinji from the high ground she was on. There were multiple missiles of fire, coming for the three. Due to her complete control of the flames, these aren't just your average fire balls. She is able to control whether or not they travel on a straight trajectory or not. Since she isn't being immediately threatened, she will be attacking them from all sides until they hit their targets.

Biggs had been preoccupied with the demon. Vicious blows would slam down on the shield barrier he had held out. It won't be long before he is completely overpowered.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum