TRACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

The fateful reunion.. - Page 2 Empty Re: The fateful reunion..

Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:44 pm
Benkei followed nir as Kane explained that dropping the ship was not a option "yea but staying in the air makes us a sitting duck". He followed nir as the storm raged on outside and followed kuro in the air watching his movements " you think destiny is trying to prevent us from saving her ?". Benkei watched nir sword and his gauntlets as everyone was on pins and needles
virgil
virgil
Admin

Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:43 am
The Golden Lion would continue to float over the Duran outpost. Down below, the silhouette would watch. It would seemingly allow the airship to pass over. That is until it would reach it's left hand out, pointing at the airship. Darkness would gather. Waves and streams of dark Misra would gather at the palm. It's hand had continued to follow the path of the airship. At this point, the airship had already passed over the ruined outpost. As the airship was clearing, a beam of darkness had shot out at the airship, breaking through the hull passing out through the deck. This attack had came so suddenly, it was impossible to avoid in time let alone defend against.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:08 pm
All seemed to be going in Kane’s favor. From his view, they were passing by the ruins without any trouble. ”C’mon dammit. C’mon.” He was muttering to himself, looking out of the window. Van had suddenly gritted his teeth, turning to Kane with much haste. ”We’ve been spotted!!” But before anything could be done, the entire ship had shook, with a beam blasting through the hull and splitting The Golden Lion in two.

”OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! WE’RE GOING TO DIE!!!” Kira yelled out, grasping onto Tobias tightly. ”Kira!” Tobias said, holding onto her as they were sent flying against the control station’s wall. However, before they could could hit, Kane had quickly grabbed them both, using the wall as a foot place to push off. ”Stella!!!” Kane yelled out, jumping towards the window. Stella had done well in keeping her composure as much as she could. She had jumped for Kane, reaching out to him. As he held Tobias and Kira with one arm, he used the other to grab Stella’s hand, breaking through the window. In the air, while falling, she’d erect a barrier around them all as they fell into the trees.

Van wasn’t far behind, also jumping through the window, however, Kuro’d swoop down growing his talons so Van could grab onto them. ”That hit us too quickly! Why kind of attack was that?” Kuro had flown far from the descending airship, ”I don’t know! But I’ve spotted our suspect!” Van had turned his head, looking back at the airship. ”This isn’t good...”

As for Nir, the initial blast had sent him overboard. He had been spinning in mid-air, able to pull Lionheart out from his back holder. He’d shift the shield in front of him, curling himself into a ball so that the shield could cover him in his entirety. Descending, he broke through some trees, landing onto the remains of a building, where he’d break through it. ”Gah!!” He yelled out, rolling over. Above, the airship had exploded, sending a massive shockwave throughout the area.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:01 pm
As everyone was a scouting preparing for the worst benkei could he a shout "wait what!...." Before long a beam hit the ship blasting through the hull. The ship was torn in two and everyone began to crash down to the surface, benkei began to worry about his friends but had faith they be okay "KAANE SHOULD OF LISTEN TO MEEEEEE!!!! I SHOULD OF BET HIM MONNNEY !". Everyone seem to be okay as benkei came crashing down slamming into the ground as he was unshielded from the impact "urghhhh my head .....thank god I'm somewhat durable " benkei dusted himself off and grabbed his shoulder popping it back into place "SOME OF A BITCH!!!!!!" Benkei groaned in pain but then drew his attention to his surroundings as he used his staff to help him stand up "come out......now...."
virgil
virgil
Admin

Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:22 am
The airship had fallen along with its passengers. Each individual had gathered themselves together making sure those around were alright. From such a height, it was impressive to say they even survived the fall. Nir had been separated from the group just like Benkei. Van and Kuro had been together. Kane, Stella, Tobias and Kira were also in a group.

Benkei had been calling out for someone to call out, but who? There wasn’t any of his companions immediately around him. From a higher up mound of debris, a few stones had rolled down. The silhouette of the creature that attacked this outpost had been standing at the top of the mound. It hadn’t moved just yet but would watch Benkei
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:33 pm
Kane had been standing beneath the canopy of trees. He had dusted himself off, looking off towards a certain direction. ”This isn’t good at all....” He turned to Stella, ”Good work Stella. Some of us wouldn’t have survived if it weren’t for your barrier.” Stella had been panting, holding her shoulder. ”Thank you Kane. I’m glad that everyone’s okay, but what do we do now?” Kira and Tobias had been sitting beside a tree. There were scratches and marks on them. The young girl had fainted during the fall. Fear had gotten the best of her. ”We must make sure she stays safe.” He said, holding onto her. ”I know old man. I already felt out our enemy. We’re going to have to proceed very carefully....” Kane had then heard Benkei yelling. ”What the hell is he doing!? Dammit! We have to move now towards Benkei.” Kane walked over to Kira, picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder. ”Let’s go!” He’d then rush off, with Stella and Tobias following behind.

Gliding over the treeline, Van had been watching below. He had managed to catch sight of Kane and them, but it was Benkei’s call that had ultimately attracted his attention. ”That fool...” He muttered. ”Kuro, head to Benkei’s location!” Kuro had veered to the left, gliding down towards the source of the call. ”Oh man! Something tells me Benkei’s going to be in big trouble by the time we get there!” As for Nir, he had also heard Benkei’s call out. The young man would hold Faith and Lionheart in hand, running out of the ruins. ”I’m coming Benkei!” He said as he sprinted in the direction of Benkei’s voice.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:09 pm
Benkei had stood there as he felt a very dark presence watching his every move "hmm predator to prey.....this thing is hunting .....it knows it can attack me at any moment but it's feeling me out". Benkei choice to not move yet as he was trying to pin point himself where it could be "don't Wana make to much noise or I could get my friends killed since I wanted to blow the surrounding area up to fish it out " benkei then could hear his friends running towards him "dam it I alerted them and now they are coming to me !" Benkei knew he made a mistake and had to think on his toes to protect his friends. His gauntlets appeared and he stood his ground waiting for the others.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:29 am
Benkei had waited for a brief moment, trying to focus in on the creature stalking him. In his hasty movements materializing the gauntlets, the beast had appeared behind him. Using his left arm, he'd slash at him with intense speed. Regardless if Benkei were to be able to block the attack, the slash itself was strong enough to blow Benkei away. Benkei's friends had all simultaneously rushed to his aide. Unfortunately, by the time the reach his location, he'll no longer be there. The creature had now faced in the direction of whoever appeared before it first. With a dark complexion, black sclera, yellow irises, razor sharp fangs, unique muscle tone and wildly long silver hair, the creature seemed somewhat human. He had been missing his shirt. Black plants that had been ripped from battle were it's only article of clothing.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:39 pm
Nir had managed to arrive first, finding Virgil standing there in his menacing form. He had looked around, trying to find Benkei, but it was to no avail. Which meant that the creature before him had dealt with Benkei already. ”Benkei! What did you do with him!?” He questioned Virgil, raising his shield and keeping Faith at the ready as it pulsated with much power. As Nir stood there awaiting an answer, Van had landed beside him. ”Were we too late?” He asked Nir, keeping his eye on Virgil. Nir gave him a nod, focusing on the enemy before them.

”How unfortunate...” Van said, his eyes moving to the demonic arm. Something about it seemed familiar to him. Like he had seen it before, or at least something in similiar appearance. ”Just be careful Van, we don’t know what this thing is capable of.” Kuro had hovered over both of them, transforming into his spectral form. ”Yeah, whatever it is, it looks demonic!”
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:08 am
As benkei stood there with his gauntlets, his body twitching and the pressure of been watched had been getting to him "every muscle in my body is telling me to turn and run but I can't move !". Just as he thought a great force had appeared to benkei with a powerful attack . Benkei could barely catch the creature in full view he was that powerful as before Benkei to cast any earth magic he was attacked "this thing got to me before I could put up a cov....." I'm mere moments benkei was sent flying through the rubble and trees crashing a causing a huge impact that could be seen by anyone in the sky or heard by anyone close by. Benkei lay there breathless or for some would of been lifeless, his shirt completely torn from the impact you could see his scars. His friends had arrived at his previous location but he was no longer there,this was something they could not comprehend and surely was dangerous. As benkei was out cold his gauntlets would vibrator as if they were reacting to benkei state and the creatures evil aura
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:05 pm
Virgil in his menacing state had grinned at both Nir and Van. Placing the left arm in front, aimed for the two, a smaller scale beam of darkness would shoot out at them. It wasn't as fast as the first but would force the two to react immediately. Upon their reactions, The beast would attack with the same kind of speed as with Benkei. The first would be met with a back hand strong enough to slam and slide one into the ground. The second would now face another beam of darkness from their blind spot.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:48 pm
Both Nir and Van were face-to-face with the vile creature. It had decided to raise its arm, pointing at the two and firing a beam of darkness. ”Van! Move!” Nir said, quickly dashing to the side. Van’s reaction was just about the same, with him quickly moving to the side to avoid the beam. ”You don’t have to tell me!” They had both successfully managed to evade the beam, but what came next had overwhelmed them.

For Nir, the creature had appeared behind him, shocking him. ”What!?” He didn’t have time to counter, or even defend the way he wanted to, so he had taken a back hand that would send him crashing into the ground and sliding into trees. Birds would flock from the treeline as the impact had toppled them. ”Not good Van!!!” Kuro said, floating around Van as he made a dash in his direction. ”That thing is fa—“ In mere seconds, Virgil had appeared at Van’s blindside, firing a beam of darkness. Just like Nir, Van didn’t have time to react, but the beam, once fired, had been taken by Kuro, who’d act as a line of defense! The beam hit Kuro, pushing him back and ramming into Van, sending them both flying into trees.

Nir remained on the ground, clothes torn. He had multiple abrasions and was bleeding from the side of his head. “Nir! That blow would have been far worse if not for me!” Lionheart, the shield had spoke to Nir. “Stand Hero! This evil cannot escape!” The young man had slowly opened his eyes, struggling to stand. As for Van, he had been left with some tears in his clothing. He had stood, looking down at Kuro, who was reduced to a small spectre that was flickering in weakness. ”Kuro...” He scooped Kuro up, holding him close. ”I’ll....I’ll be....I’ll be okay...”

Kane had moved quickly through the woods. Stella, Tobias and Kira were in tow. He had closed his eyes, feeling the current scenario that had unfolded. ”Not good!” Kira and Tobias were growing tired, as they struggled to keep up. ”What...What is it my boy!?” Kira was beginning to lag behind. ”Can we....Can we take a break!?” They were definitely going to be burdens on the battlefield, Kane knew this well. He had turned his head slightly, ”Stella! Watch over them two and continue moving in this direction! I have to help the others! They’re in danger!” Kane said, quickly accelerating and leaving the three in an instant. ”He’s so fast!!!” Stella nodded, ”I will do my best! You two, stay behind me!”
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:46 pm
As benkei friends fought the mysterious creature he was knocked out in a small part of the forest. Benkei's body was pinned in the ground with trees and rumble destroyed all around him. Benkei would slowly regain consciousness as he growned in pain "what in the 7 realms was that dam creature.....I never seen anything like that.......I need....to kill that beast " benkei in his frustration caused a huge explosion with his lightning energy "Lord's of thunder head my call grant me the strength to of a thunderous roar! Dragon mantle!". The sky had darkened and struck benkei directly causing his body to glow as well as his hair to stand up in the shape of dragon horns. This was a move benkei had previously used in the tournament against Virgil in Galatia but something was very different , the horns shaped from benkei hair were very different and his hair grew longer a bit breaking his ponytail he had and spiking up as well. Benkei's became slits like a dragons eyes and he mutter a single phrase before disappearing to confront the creature with a blinding speed "Grade three Ryujins Mantel!". His enormous presence would be felt by all in the surrounding area as if something unnatural.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:17 pm
The demon had completely overwhelmed both Nir, Kuro and Van in the instant. While sustaining a decent amount of injuries, the two were not out of the fight just yet. The creature was in a more animal like stance as it faced the direction of Van, whom it struck last. Bent knees with one in the front and the other in the back, a slight forward and both arms were cocked back ready to pounce. This positioning would allow for an even greater boost of speed. Thankfully for those three, Benkei had regained his composure appearing before the demon. This had taken all the attention from them now. Even with his speed, the demon was able to spot him before getting too close. How will Benkei attack now?

At the same time, further off from the Duran outpost, Nostradamus of the Seers Circle had been traveling by a two horse cart, along with the rest of the group from Merriwreathe. Shinji, Biggs and Remi had all been bandaged to help with their recovery process. Miranda had been the driver, while Koji and Anna were playing. She had been waving her hand back and forth for the wolf pup to try and catch with it's teeth. Nostradamus had been sitting besides Miranda meditating.

"How long will it be before we get to Virgil?" Shinji would ask. "Thanks to Master Nos, we'll be able to find him pretty soon." Remi would answer. "I still remember the first time he changed and we couldn't find him at all." Biggs would add. "That temple... He always goes to that temple." Shinji had said. "Yeah that's true. But, since we're going in this direction, it doesn't seem like he's going to the temple. Actually, with this device, he seems to be in staying in one spot." Remi said while showing the others some kind of radar that looked like a GPS system. "The tech back home sure has gotten so advanced. Seems like something Duran would have used." Biggs was quite impressed by the device. "That's because it is from Duran." Miranda had noted. This caught everyone off guard.

"Duran actually helped!?" Biggs would question. "Of course not... We had a common goal and agreed to share information in exchange for these tracking devices. Those things we put in the back of your necks when you were younger weren't just for show you know." Miranda would answer. They group inside the cab would then touch the backs of their necks. "Everyone in Arcadia has one you. This will help us to protect our people." She would continue. "No." Nostradamus would awaken from his meditation. "We are all one people." He said while staring off in the distance. Miranda would smirk, "that's right. We are one people." The cart would continue in the direction of the Duran outpost.

Last edited by virgil on Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:48 pm
The demon had initially faced Van, who was preared to battle, raising his blade and crouching a bit. But before any move could be made, Benkei had emerged from the trees wearing a lightning armor. The lightning crackled off of his body as he made his entry, facing down the creature once more. ”You idiot! What are you doing!? This thing is way beyond our level!” On Van’s left, Nir had slowly stepped into view again, panting as he held Faith tightly in his hand. ”Whatever this thing is...it’s strong....” The two had stood there watching the beast. They were prepared for any attack that’d come their way. ”We must stick together! We can’t let it...we can’t let it break us apart!”

Nir had tried to raise their morale any way possible. It was going to be a tough feat, considering the strength of this demon, but he was sure it’d help! ”What you all need to do is get back!” Kane said, quickly leaping over them all and landing in between the three and the demon. ”This thing is too strong for you all. Heck, it may be stronger than me too! So we can’t engage it in combat....”
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:08 pm
Benkei would appear in front of his friends with his new look of power. He didn't appear to pay any mind to vans out burst but addressed hun "I know this thing is powerful which is why I'm not pulling my punches from this point on and giving it my all,clearly you can tell it's murderess intent!". Benkei stood between van and nir as they readied himself "hmmm and the old man just got her " benkei turned to see Kane arrive in between the group and it flared him up a bit " I know you guys know it's either kill of be killed from this point on". Benkei was worried about the girls and Tobias at this point
virgil
virgil
Admin

Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:51 am
Finally, the main fighters have appeared before the demon Virgil. He would look menacingly at Kane at the front, then Benkei who was immediately behind him and last at Van, Nir and Kuro. The grin of the the demon had grown larger. It was excited for the challenge. Those at the Duran Outpost could not satisfy it's hunger for blood. Perhaps these 5 could provide a challenge enough for him. He'd stand up straight. The look on it's face was more so as if teasing them. The demon knew that they couldn't match him. Now, it would slowly walk towards them awaiting their move.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:59 pm
Kane had crouched down, placing his hand on the ground. ”You guys, stay behind me and support.” He stared at the demon as it approached him slowly. Nir had stood back, raising Faith and Lionheart. ”Do you have a plan Kane?” Nir asked. ”Not at the moment. I just want to guage this thing’s power.” Van remained in the back, watching Virgil closely. ”We should definitely stick together. The moment we split up, he’ll target us the same way as before.”

Nir nodded, ”Agreed...He’s too fast for us on our own.” Van had raised Kuro, dropping him into his shadow. ”Sit this one out my friend.” He then got into a stance with his sword, ready for their attack. ”I’ll start.” Kane said, aiming his crossbow at Virgil and firing a single arrow!
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:52 pm
Benkei gritted his teeth as he stood besides van and nir with Kane in front "why does this thing anger me so much.....like it's toying with us....with me..." Benkei threw his staff into the ground as it melted away into the very earth and benkei patiently waited for his group first movie. Kane would fire off a arrow at the demon beast so benkei did the only thing he could think of first......stop the creatures movements " Hades chains !". Black chains shot out the ground toward the beast to stop it's movements to give the group a edge.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:18 am
At last Kane would make the first move. Sending an arrow in the demon Virgil's direction, he would now take the lead in this battle. The others would watch but not Benkei. He had felt it necessary to assist Kane. The black chains he had summoned had wrapped around the demon. This was to restrict his movements. The demon would look at the black chains as they tightened more and more around him. The arrow was now a few feet from hitting it's mark. This was when the dmeon had flexed it's Misra.

It was a dark purple mist that would cause slight tremors in the ground. The black chains would loosen more and more until finally, they broke. The arrow had been deflected as well from the flex of Misra. Now the menacing smile of the demon grew more. He'd hold out his left hand, firing multiple blasts of dark purple Misra. Each of these individual balls were powerful enough to destroy a 10-foot boulder with ease. Needless to say it would create a rather large crater in the ground.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:58 pm
Benkei’s chains had successfully binded the demon, but it was almost as if the creature had allowed him to. Regardless, the arrow was still on the mark to hit Virgil. But before it could hit, the arrow had been deflcted by a sudden surge of Misra. There was also a mysterious purple mist that appeared to be generated by Virgil as well, which had caused a slight tremor in the ground. ”Incredible! This thing is something else!” As the creature broke the chains, the arrow that was deflected had spun down to the ground. ”Minefield.” The moment the arrow landed, at the same time the creature raised its left hand to send a volley of Misra, multiple explosions had gone off around Virgil. When Kane had placed his hand on the ground, he had sent a surge of his Misra into it, directing it to be stationed below Virgil.

But they still had the Misra attack to worry about! Kane turned his head slightly, looking to Van. It was as if he was giving him an order through a glare. And upon receiving it, the young man sprung to action. He’d move quick, holding out his hand. ”Morning Shield!” He called out, holding out fire fingers. From them generated the rare Twilight energy, forming a barrier before them. At the same moment, Nir had shifted Lionheart forward, where a glow emanated from its mouth. ”Shelter of The Pride!!!” A beam had been shot from the shield, forming a secondary barrier composed of light. It’d reinforce Van’s and protect all four men from the incoming attack. ”You think this will hold!?” Nir asked. ”That’s what I want to find out!”
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:15 pm
As Kane and benkei coordinated attacks the beast had seemed to easy to catch as the chains held the demon in place"something is off this is way to easy....". As benkei spoke the beast flexed his misra and the chains broke with ease as purple misra poured out the demons body. The misra could be felt by the group like a unbelievable amount of pressure. It was almost as if it was intense gravity weighing then down "this beast is on another level ! We need to kill this thing!'. Just then with a grin on its face the demon raised it hand in the air as it shot large amounts of misra beams in the air capable of destroying boulders and creating craters in it's wake "dam we have to shield up now!". Van and nir both produced shields to cover them all but it would not be enough for the attack that was coming "Hell's Prison's! " Benkei would slam his hand on the ground after a chant as black chains that once surrounded the demon now surrounded the groups in a black dome encased in black chains on top of vans and nirs shielding magic "this still might not be enough but should keep us alive!".
virgil
virgil
Admin

Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:24 pm
With Kane's further planning, the demon would be met with multiple explosives. This was due to a minefield he had created when touching the ground earlier. Even then, Virgil was still on the attack. The group led by him had been able to quickly react to the demon's volley of energy. Van, Nir and now Benkei have erected three barriers! In an attempt to hold back the attack. This would not hinder the continuous onslaught. Soon enough, the first barrier would begin to crack. Much like how they expected, the barriers will not last.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:38 pm
The explosions had gone off all around the party! Primarily, around Virgil’s positioning. ”Good work setting these barriers up fellas!” Kane said, standing from his crouched position. He watched as the outer barrier, which Benkei erected, began cracking. ”Look! His attack is still managing to get through!” There was no telling what was going on, for the four of them had been in total darkness within Benkei’s enclosed dome. However, light had managed to begin seeping through the crack produced from the volley. ”We have to put this thing down. I’ll just have to use—“ Kane had suddenly stopped him, ”No! We won’t have to use that here. It’s too risky, and I don’t think it’d put him down for good. We have to escape somehow.” The cracks were developing. It was clear the barriers would not hold up.

”First, we have to open this up. We still have Tobias and the girls out there. Once we split these barriers, and create an opening, I want us all to spread out as quickly as possible. We have to surround this thing on four sides. I need to guage its power a little more to make some effective calls.” Nir smirked, ”I would have never thought that I’d be taking commands from a bounty hunter. And for the bounty hunter to be The Blast....I’m truly honored...” Van had sighed, looking up to the cracks. ”Give me a break..”

As the light continued to enter the dome, the darkness had receded. This was the cue for Benkei and them to open up the barriers. ”Now!!” Kane called out. Both Van and Nir had opened the barriers, ending them, and would wait on Benkei. Once he opened his, the three of them would quickly lunge out of the space and surround Virgil.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:07 pm
Even with the barriers protecting them it was barely holding up against the demons attack "well this isn't going to well ". Benkei would listen to Kane as he wanted to gauge the beast power and surround it on all fours once the barriers are gone "hmmm let's see what it can do but I'm prepared to go all out if I have too Kane". As the barriers broke the group of four warriors scatter to surround the beast "....let me go first ....." Benkei slammed his hand on the ground and began to chant a spell "thorn rush!" The ground beneath the beast begins to shake heavy as cracks around the ground surrounded the demon. Black metal spikes began to inch out the ground as if they were about to burst out towards the creature ".....soon as it moves the thorns with shoot out towards the beast .....I have never seen man or creature fast enough to dodge this".
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum