TRACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

The fateful reunion.. - Page 6 Empty Re: The fateful reunion..

Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:01 am
Everything was heading towards a breaking point, Miranda had joined the fight and in a instant had incapacitated the demon and chose to fight Kane with no hesitation. Benkei became fustrated as shinji and his group seemed to really be trying to let things go as they were without lifting a finger. Benkei looked at Biggs and gritted his teeth his hand was trembling as he worried for his friends and wanted to stop all this madness. Benkei could see nir and Stella trying to gain ground and approach shinji "dam it I don't have time for this !" Benkei would slam the ground with his monsterous strength trying to cut off Biggs footing and catch him off guard as benkei would use the opportunity to reach nir and Stella but between van and nir "what's the play here, no one wants to listen or even use their heads I've tried civilized but at this point something got to give " he would glare as shinji with a ominous look that he had given Stella moments before.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:13 pm
And just like that, Kane was prepared to respond to Miranda! Quickly, he was able to react to her swift movements and launched a counter of his own. Unfortunately, Miranda was no slacker when it comes to battle. Her battle senses were at it's peak and she too had a counter prepared. Instead of taking the punch, she caught it! With a menacing slow stare to Kane, Miranda would smirk. "You can move decently well Bounty Hunter, Kane the Blast." As interesting as things were getting, it just so happens Miranda knew exactly who Kane was. But before she could attempt to strike once more, the demon had attacked once more forcing the two to split. "Let's see how you dance with such an obstacle now!" She would say as she rushes Kane yet again.

Biggs would notice Kira and Tobias running towards Nir and the others. In this moment, Benkei had grown frustrated and would try to attack Biggs by splitting the ground beneath him. This wouldn't work as Biggs had avoided it and would cut Benkei off. "I'm sorry but, I can't allow you to regroup with the others." Biggs would raise his arms, prepared for Benkei.

Shinji and had just finished getting healed by Anna. The group up to of the cliff had then peered over. Nir's group seemed to be making their way towards them. "Look there's more." Remi would point out. "That's fine... Those two definitely can't fight." Shinji replied. He'd be the first to slide down, with Remi following behind. Koji, Anna and Nostradamus would glide down with the materialization of a circular platform created by Nostradamus. As the two groups drew near, an old fashioned face off would ensue.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:08 am
Kane’s fist was caught by Miranda, which didn’t really shock him. ”She’s pretty good. But she must not know the extent of my abilities, or else she would have never came in contact with me.” He thought to himself before the two were divided by the demon’s attack. ”Again with this!?” Kane reactively jumped away from Miranda, allowing the demon to miss them and pass through the middle. However, this didn’t stop Miranda from charging in after Kane again. ”Obstacles won’t stop me!” He said, aiming his finger in front of him. In an instant, an explosion went off in front of Miranda!

The others continued on their path towards Shinji, Remi and their group. Benkei, in the process, had been cut off by Biggs, who prevented him from regrouping. ”Is Benkei going to be alright!?” Kira asked, looking back at Benkei. ”He’ll be fine. Van answered, looking ahead to the incoming group. ”They’re meeting us halfway it seems.” Stella said. ”Yeah, they are.”

Nir’s group came to a stop. Before them was Shinji, Remi and the others. They had come face-to-face with each other. ”So you truly wish to have a civil discussion Nir?” Tobias asked, turning to Nir. The young man nodded, calling out to Shinji afterwards. ”Shinji!! We’re not here to fight! Not anymore! We just need the truth!” Nir, had clenched his fists. ”Why are you defending this monster!?”
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:16 pm
Benkei tried to regroup with his friends by distracting Biggs but he has caught on to quickly "hmmm that obvious was it " benkei opened his hand pointing to Biggs "I'm done trying to reason with you ,I'm not asking for permission anymore and that time is done I'm going to my friends to stop all this now !" Benkei would glare at Biggs like a monster at this point and the claws on his gauntlet with crackle with lightning as Biggs raised his arms towards benkei to attack and slam down on him. Benkei looked on "you are warn out as me so enough! I'm done! " Benkei slammed the ground so he would fall below Biggs and towards the ground so he wouldn't be in his range "here catch this !" He would throw his staff at Biggs with a powerful electrified throw to increase it's velocity to slam into him and push him away In the gut.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:52 am
As the battle between Miranda and Kane raged on, The assassin was quite impressed with her. Just as she had charged in he'd unleash a technique that would cause an explosion right in front of her. From her positioning, dark smoke had formed, rising up. Surely this would do some damage. Crazy enough, Miranda had walked straight out of the explosion unscathed! "Mmmm, I see. That's a pretty neat trick but..." Miranda had now looked even more frightening as her excitement rose. With her left foot forward and her right arm back, she was prepared the throw something back at Kane. Misra would emit from her body with the core focus being her right hand. It was balled up in a fist. The ground would begin to shake from the sheer force of her Misra. Finally, she was ready after powering up just a bit. With her Misra powered fist, she'd throw it violently in Kane's direction. There wasn't any blast or beam coming from her fist. Rather it was just the force of her punch that would be naked to the eye. The force was so great that it would reach Kane in an instant while destroying the ground in it's path. Miranda would then assume a regular stance as she'd watch for Kane. "You'll need to come at me with something stronger than that to put a scratch on me." She'd smile as she'd looked at the devastating aftermath of her attack. A trench that would be created about ten feet wide and about six feet deep. It had be expanding as far as the eye can see was created.

Benkei had been frustrated with Biggs no longer trying to reason with him. Instead, Benkei would empower his staff with the lightening element before throwing it at Biggs with great speed! The young man had taken notice of Benkei not willing to just back away from the situation. For Biggs, this was obvious. He had already known the answer the he would give given his personality. Much to his disappointment, Biggs gave a sorrowful look. With his left hand, the rune bracelet would glow as he'd cover himself as if holding a shield. The same shield he had used earlier would materialize, blocking the staff. "No matter how warn out I am, I will protect my friends no matter the cost! That has always been my role and I will continue to do so until my final breath!" The other bracelet would glow as Biggs would then parry the staff off the shield, which would then dematerialize.

The two groups would finally meet. Shinji and Remi were both prepared to fight alongside Koji. Nostradamus and Anna had been right behind them but not too close where if any fighting were to happen, they wouldn't be caught in the crossfire. Nir would begin with stopping Shinji from advancing further. He'd question why they would defend the demon. This had shocked Shinji for a moment. He did stop and would give Nir an answer. "What good would it do in telling you? Even.. even if we told you, it would be the same just like everyone else..." Shinji would tighten his fists as this topic is very sensitive for him.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:23 pm
Another display of Miranda’s strength and power had been on show. She had pressed through the blast, unscathed at that. ”I think I’m in love!” Kane yelled out with a grin, standing his ground and awaiting Miranda’s next attack. What followed was a Misra backed punch, which leveled the land in front of Miranda, peeling the very earth up as if it were grass! Kane crossed his arms, taking the pressure and being sent back, where he flipped several times before landing on his feet and sliding. ”Wow!!!!!That actually kind of hurt!!!” Kane cried out, laughing afterwards and brushing himself off. ”What else do you have!?” He questioned afterwards, smiling.

As the battle raged on, the two groups were across from each other. They continued to keep it civil, but were still on edge in case anyone tried to attack. Nir was at the head of the group, listening to every word that came from Shinji’s mouth. ”What good would it do!? It’d help this senseless fighting!!! Instead of going against each other, we can actually help you! But we need the truth!!!” Nir yelled. ”Please Shinji! Please let us help! We aren’t your enemies!” Stella added, folding her hands as she her urged the young man to cooperate.

Even though Nir, Stella and Tobias motioned for peace, Van stood there harboring his hatred. To him, this was the wrong decision to make. He crossed his arms, keeping his eye on Shinji the entire time, before moving to Remi with his cold glare. He ultimately found his gaze landing on the older gentleman in the back, before Kuro landed on his shoulder in his raven form.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:42 am
Benkei would glare at Biggs as he made a comment about protecting his friends looking up at him from below. Biggs had parried his staff as he clenched his fist "you think I don't Wana protect him or my friends,you think this is a game ? What right do you have to decide that I don't feel the same ! I just want answers I hate being left in the dark!". Benkei for a sec was able to call his staff back to him but it had dropped down instead of landing in his hand "hmmm running out of energy " benkei picked up his staff and held it behind his back "I will make you feel my resolve! It's either save him with us or make the hardest choice I ever had to make and give him mercy by any means necessary!". Benkei raised his fist to challenge Biggs head on with one final big blow "Don't you dare dodge this one ! Come get it !"
virgil
virgil
Admin

Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:52 pm
Miranda's frontal attack was somewhat successful. Kane could truly grasp the scope of her strength now. As he had asked to see more, the demon had appeared before Miranda at her side. Miranda for some reason wasn't entirely paying attention to the demon as it would swing it's arm at her. The clothesline was quick and viscous. Miranda had reacted to this rather quickly, avoiding the strike by ducking down into a sprinter stance. She'd jet towards Kane in an instant, allowing the demon to follow her. "Tag, you're in!" She would say after appearing in Kane's face. Immediately after, She'd leap out of the way for the  demon. It was ready to swing down a hammer fist at Kane.

Nir and Stella would urge Shinji to tell them what was going on with this demon in particular. They wanted to help but needed a valid reason as to why they would protect such a monster. "Let me get this straight..." Remi would start to step forward as Shinji wasn't the most efficient when it came to negotiations. "Earlier you had no problems with killing this demon and now you want to help us with subbing it? We do have our reasons for protecting this demon but if you knew the truth, would you still try to help us?" Remi had stood her ground in the face of Nir's group. Nostradamus would watch as the conversation continued on.

As Benkei grew more anxious, he was prepared to deal a devastating blow to Biggs. The force of his attack could be felt throughout the battle field. Nostradamus was the first to feel this, immediately turning to that direction. Shinji would look over during the conversation. "According to him it doesn't seem like there is any room for talking." Shinji had pulled out his spear ready to charge Nir's group. Depending on their response, he would either hold himself back or attack with full force. If it came down to it. Nostradamus was prepared to intervene in the fight between Biggs and Benkei.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:42 pm
For a moment, Kane believed Miranda was in trouble, as the demon moved in for a surprise attack! Any ordinary fighter would have been decapitated, however, Miranda was no ordinary fighter. With quick reflex, she had dropped down and moved in towards Kane, with the demon trailing behind her. ”So it’s my turn eh? With him, I don’t really hold back.” Kane said, spreading his feet and bending his knees. He slowly brought his fist to his side, and inhaled, the Misra in his body beginning to channel to one location. ”Thanks for the inspiration to this technique! MIGHTY DEATH SHOT!!!!” As Miranda passed by Kane, he had sent a powerful straight forward, releasing explosive energy that was much stronger than the earlier variation. He aimed for the demon’s abdomen as it raised its arm for the hammer swing.

Returning to the discussion between the two parties, things were still in a deadlock. There was yet no resolve. Remi had taken the moment to step forward, relieving Shinji of his position in the matter. ”We had no problem killing this creature because it was the right thing to do, at the time. With only the creature here alone, having caused so much destruction, and leaving a trail of death behind, there was no telling what it’d do next.” Nir said with a serious expression. ”But when you guys arrived, and seeing how much you want to protect it, as you would even fight us for it….” He paused, closing his eyes and letting out a brief sigh, ”…It’s clear that this creature is very dear to you, and it’s also clear that there is a way to fix this problem without killing it.” Stella smiled at her dear friend’s words. Even for his age, he was capable of understanding the situation and held much wisdom. ”So, let us help you.”

There was suddenly a surge of Misra that alarmed everyone present. It was coming from Benkei, who could no longer stand to reason with them. ”Dammit Benkei!” Nir mumbled to himself, turning in the direction. Upon seeing Shinji draw his spear, Van stepped forward with his blade, ”And what do you think you’re doing?” The tension had grown again, damaging the conversation between the two groups. Nir would not settle for the senseless violence. The young man quickly drew his shield, raising it into the air. ”Enough with the fighting!!!!!!” He cried out at the top of his lungs. Soon after the Lionheart opened its mouth, releasing such a powerful roar that even those many miles away could hear it!
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:35 pm
As everyone would try to solve the solution there own way benkei decided to end this with biggs with one final blow "meet my fist with yours as a warrior! Benkei concentrated lightning and misra to the tip of his kunckles using the gauntlet on his right hand cocking it back. He rushed Biggs with full force as he wanted to show his resolve "Zeus...... CRASHHHHHH!!!!!" His hand would light up with all his remaining misra as he collided with biggs that could be felt by everyone . As the dust settled they both would be standing there with benkei smirking "how .....was .....that...." Benkei would collapse on the ground beside Biggs feet as his gauntlet would shatter and disappear with benkei becoming unconscious. Deep in his mind he wished to save Virgil even if he wanted to end his pain.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:21 am
Kane would now display his power. The explosive power he used had mimicked Miranda's own. The blast had plowed through the demon, blowing it back in the distance. MIranda was impressed with Kane's power as the smoke and dust created would eventually clear. She'd drop down from a rock she had been standing on to get closer. "I think I'm finally getting warmed up." As the woman walked towards Kane, she'd crack her knuckles with a smirk on her face. At this time she would talk to Kane some more. "I'm glad you were able to rile him up a bit so he get fight seriously. It's been a while since I last fought and it would be real boring if he didn't put up much of a fight. I really would love to fight you but unfortunately, I do have to handle that demon there." Now at this time Miranda would no longer have an interest in Kane. The demon was now her only concern.

Once Shinji made his move, Van was ready to intercept him. These two for sure did not connect well and would immediately fight each other with no questions asked. "Wait Shinji!" Remi would try to stop her friend but Shinji wouldn't just sit by. In this moment, Nir had grew angered, unleashing a thunderous roar from Lionheart. Anna would cower from the sound and vibrations. Koji would take notice and jumped in to protect her with his presence, setting the little girl's mind at ease. Nostradamus had examined every bit of Nir's character from his body language to the weapons he wielded. The old man would then look Benkei and Biggs the two had not stopped fighting just yet. Benkei had come crashing down on Biggs as he'd erect his shield to defend against the oncoming attack.

Nostradamus would close his eyes for a brief moment. A simple hand wave to his side had made Biggs appear before him. Instantaneously, Benkei had connected with the ground. The latter had thought to have connected with Biggs but would later come to the realization that it was not. The young man after exhausting much Misra would collapse from exhaustion. "How did I...?" Shinji and Remi would then notice Biggs right behind them. "BIGGS!" They would both shout. This time Nostradamus would step forward. "Young man... Would you happen to be the Sword of Galatia per chance?" The old man had advanced so far that he was just a few feet away from Nir. There was no malice in him but there was an overwhelming presence that Nostradamus had standing before Nir. To compare the magnitude, it was like an average sized human standing next to a giant.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:17 pm
And with his mighty blow, Kane had sent the demon reeling back into the distance. Even Miranda was impressed, but her attention was no longer on the skirmish with Kane. The demon was her main concern, and she’d attend to it. ”Well, I hope to see your pretty face again sometime!” Kane said with a smirk, walking off in the opposite direction. In fact, he had his own matters to attend to now. He could feel Benkei’s energy dwindling in the distance. ”That damn Benkei. Ruining everything…” Kane muttered to himself, quickly vanishing. He appeared at Benkei’s location, looking over the unconscious young monk. ”How he’s still breathing is beyond me. Is this guy even human?” Kane thought to himself. He got on his knee, grabbing Benkei and throwing him over his shoulder.

Up on the cliff, the two groups continued to oppose each other. Before Van and Shinji could go at it, Biggs somehow appeared before them, defusing the tension between the two. ”How did he just appear like that!?” Kira asked. She was in disbelief at the sudden manifestation. ”It must be magic!” Answered Tobias. They all wondered at Biggs’ sudden transportation. So much so, that they were unaware of Nostradamus’ advancement. Before they could even realize his positioning, he was already several feet away from Nir. Nir turned to the older man, nodding in response to the question. ”Yes, I am The Galatian Sword.” He could feel the power behind this man. It was something he had never felt before. It was clear that he was way out of their league. ”I apologize, but who are you?” Nir questioned back.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Tue May 03, 2022 1:20 pm
The old man standing before them was now being questioned by Nir the Galatian Sword himself. "That is quiet alright..." Nostradamus had a light hearted smile on his face. "Before I can answer your question, I have a request for you..." He would await for Nir's answer.

Upon Nir's answer he would proceed to ask. "I have had a great dealing with Galatia as well with other empires and cities as well. There is some research that I alongside many others have devoted our lives to. You seem to be exactly as I have heard from my dear friend Leo and so I would like to enlist you and your friends with a certain task. Once we finish here, I'd like to invite you all to my home. There I can explain things further." Upon saying this, it caught Shinji and Remi's eye. "You're going to bring them with us Master Nos!?" Shinji would shout in disbelief. Nostradamus would smile at the young man. "It isn't coincidence that you have all met."

As this is going on Miranda is having some fun, fighting with the demon. She doesn't often get the chance to fight so when she does, she likes to take her time to exercise her muscles.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Tue May 03, 2022 11:08 pm
The older man had one more request before he’d disclose his name to Nir. Nir was willing to accept the request, no matter what it was. For some reason, he felt like this man was on their side. He was at peace, and felt safe with him in their presence. And when he mentioned Leo, that cemented his beliefs. Everyone present in Nir’s group was thrown off! They, along with Shinji, couldn’t believe that was his request. ”You’re inviting us to your home? And you know General Leo!?” Nir’s eyes wandered down to the ground as he thought. Just who was this man?

”Nir my boy!!!” Tobias called out, rushing over to the young Galatian. ”This isn’t an offer you shouldn’t refuse!!! This man—“ Tobias glowed with excitement. ”This man what!? Spit it out grandpa!!!!” Kira said. Tobias couldn’t speak. The excitement had froze him before he suddenly dropped down, bowing towards the older man. ”Now what the hell’s going on?” Van questioned.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sat May 07, 2022 7:13 pm
The older man would simply smile as he looked over to Nir and friends. He would take note of Tobias' actions. It would seem as though Tobias knew something about Nostradamus before he could introduce himself. "Now then, before we get too sidetracked, I must attend to a small matter." Nostradamus would look to the direction of Miranda and the demon. "Things are about to get rough so I would like to ask you all to sit back." Nostradamus would turn to face Anna. "Anna, can you do me a favor." The little girl was very attentive to him. "Yes Master?" She would reply. "The young man over there," he had gestured slightly to Benkei who had been carried over by Kane. "Can you heal him up for me?" She would peer over behind him. "Ok." She would happily say. "Thank you." He smiled back. "And also if you don't mind it, can you heal everyone else?" He would ask her. Anna would then look over to the rest of the group. She was a bit nervous when laying her eyes on Van. She nod her head slowly due to Van's intimidating appearance. "Don't push yourself too hard." He'd say as he left her side. "Now then... Are you ready?" Nostradamus would then say to Remi as he began walking in Miranda's direction. "Yes Master Nos!" She would proudly say following behind him. The two would be on there way now.

A punch to the ground, created another large crater as Miranda evaded every strike the demon could throw. The battle field was in ruins. Miranda had no signs of fatigue or even damage. She would immediately strike with swift punches. The demon could not avoid them all or even defend against them all. "Oh come on! Is this all you've got for me!?" She would shout. The demon was breathing heavy and was much more sluggish than before. Her words would continue to resonate as the demon showed signs of anger towards her. It would throw another punch at her to which she actually caught with her bare hand. The demon threw a second punch, which too was caught! Miranda had started to show a look of concern. After a brief moment, she'd redirect the hands of the demon. While doing so, she'd turn around, taking one of it's arms and holding it up and onto her shoulder with both hands, violently slamming it to the ground. She had been examining the demon's body during the battle and the wounds that it had were something to be noted. She could feel traces of Misra on the wounds but something was different. "I wish I could take your place instead." She could see now that the demon was in fact dying.

"He's all yours." Miranda would say as Nostradamus and Remi had finally arrived. The two had not made a sound or even announced themselves. This shows just how keen Miranda's senses are. "If things kept going, he may very well have died." Nostradamus would say. Remi looked to Nostradamus. "He'll be ok now that we're here right??" Remi would ask with much concern. "We will be able to bring him back to his old self but the more concerning thing is this gash... Normally, these wounds would've healed up already due to his demonic characteristics but this one has yet to heal and it is quite large. He has lost quite a bit of blood and once he's back in his human form, he will be in excruciating pain. Anna doesn't have the capability to heal internal organs so we'll need her to at the very least apply constant healing so he doesn't die." "No way..." Remi's concerns grew even more as one of her child hood friends was sitting on deaths door. "But Master Nos! Anna is already healing everyone else and just healing one person puts a large strain on her. What if-" "REMI!" Miranda would shout, cutting her off. Remi would look to the older woman, quieting down at once. "I've raised you all to care for one another and to help each other when needed. That does make me happy to see how much you all care for one another but, right now your role is to help Virgil come back to us. You usually are the one that has best composure and you really do keep them all in check. A true leader will step up not when asked to but when it's needed to. So do not panic. Trust in your friends... Trust in yourself..." Remi was at a loss for words. She had felt despair on multiple occasions and about to face yet another. The encouragement of her foster parent has given her the strength to press forward. Finally composing herself, she was ready. The young woman would take a slow and long deep breath. Nostradamus had looked to her. "Thank you, Miss Miranda... Master Nos, I'm ready!" The old man would nod, leaving his hand out for her to grab. After taking his hand, Misra would pour out from Nostradamus and Remi. The two would seemingly vanish as Miranda stood by and watched.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sat May 07, 2022 10:22 pm
The group had looked at Tobias, ignoring his behavior towards the mysterious man. Kira was mildly embarrassed by his actions. She grabbed him, pulling him up and giving off a smile. ”Please excuse him! He’s old and doesn’t know any—I mean! He’s just weird! Haha!” She said, realizing that the man before her was also elderly in his years. Stella could not help but giggle, even with the seriousness of the current situation. ”Young lady! If you only knew who stood before you!!!” Tobias replied, dusting his pants off.

Their interaction was cut rather short, as the older man had much important matters to attend to. He walked off, after giving the young girl Anna some orders, taking Remi with him. All that remained were Shinji, Biggs, Anna and Koji. ”Well then, I guess that means we could relax!” Kane said, dropping to the ground and leaning back. ”Man, am I tired!!! Haha!” Van’s gaze remained on both Shinji and Biggs for a while. Given the prior events, how could Nir possibly trust this group? Just the thought of it aggrevated him. ”How foolish…” He said, turning to Anna, who seemed intimidated. It was the same little girl from Galatia. She wore the same expression she had given him when they had first met. This had troubled him greatly, as he turned away, sitting down beside Kane and closing his eye to rest.

Both Nir and Stella took this time to walk over to her and comfort the child. ”Anna, we thank you so much for this.” Nir said with a smile, crouching down to be at her level. ”I know it may seem scary now, especially that guy…” He said, gesturing over to Van, ”…but we’re not enemies. We are friends. And he won’t do anything to harm you.” Nir continued. Stella nodded in agreement, ”Yes, we appreciate your help! You are so important to us!” She said with a bright smile.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sun May 08, 2022 3:56 am
Although Nostradamus had left, tensions between the two groups had not fully dissolved. Mainly between Van and Shinji. They both shared the same thoughts. How could they after trying to kill one another just moments ago? Nir and Stella were the first of the Galatians to try and console Anna. Koji had been beside her and normally, if someone were to approach her, the wolf pup would be on guard. This was not the case for these two. He has good intuition when it comes to people's intentions. If Koji were to deem you non-threatening, then you are more or less likely someone to trust. Anna would look to Biggs who was near her at this time. Biggs would notice, looking down to the little girl. He gave her a bright smile, "It's ok. They are good people. Look! Even Koji approves of them." Biggs would gesture to Koji, making Anna look towards the wolf pup. Her nervous look had went from face to face as she had to come up with her own conclusions herself. Going back and forth between Stella and Nir, she would eventually give them a smile.

Anna would move in closer to Nir. The little girl would examine his body, seeing all the wounds he had been covered in. "You guys are lucky to experience Anna's healing. It's something we don't show to others often because of how unique it truly is." Biggs had made mention. "Tch... Whatever..." Shinji like Van had no interest in a conversation so he too would find a spot somewhere to sit. Biggs had watched his friend walk off.  He'd let out a sigh, "don't mind him. He's just in his feelings now."

Now after a brief conversation between Nir, Stella and Biggs, Anna would place her hands on Nir. A warm light could be felt by those around her. Soon after, a bright glow of yellowish white Misra would seep out from her body. all of the wounds that Nir had experienced would fade completely. His cuts, gone. He should be able to move about much more freely again, maybe even better. Unlike most others who can heal, her level of healing was on a much higher scale. Anna would take her hands back as she looked to the Galatian Sword. "You.. you should be ok now." She would say softly as she was still a bit nervous.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sun May 08, 2022 5:12 am
It was only natural for young Anna to feel hesitant, and unsure, about healing the others. However, after some confirmation from Biggs, and seeing Koji’s openess, she had proceeded to heal Nir with a warm light. The young man watched on. There was something very familiar about this. ”Thank you so much Anna.” He said as she continued. It didn’t take long for Anna to heal him, but still, he felt almost as good as new, which was a testiment to her abilities. ”Impressive Anna! Nir’s injuries healed so quickly. I’d be willing to say your medical abilities are much better than mine!” Stella said with much enthusiasm.

”The young child is gifted. There’s no doubt about it!” Tobias said, planting himself on some rubble. ”Yeah! Nir’s cuts just totally disappeared! She’s good!” Kira added. She sat down beside Tobias, crossing her legs. ”That’s nice and all, but….” Kane turned to the unconscious Benkei, who was now faintly breathing. ”….This guy here really needs some urgent attention. It’s not looking good for him right now.” Kane had no intention of interrupting the young girl’s praise. If the matters weren’t as serious as they were, he would have even joined in on boosting the young girl’s morale. But Benkei had exterted too much Misra, and his life was on the line. ”That’s right.” Nir said, turning towards Benkei before looking back ro Anna, ”Do you think you can do the same for him Anna?” Nir asked.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sat May 14, 2022 4:22 pm
Anna had felt much more at ease with the praise from the Galatians. Stella had joined in, with the little girl smiling to her as well. It would seem as though Anna's incredible healing had been quite the spectacle. "You won't be able to find someone that can heal like Anna for miles." Biggs had jumped in the conversation. "She truly is one of a kind and because of the nature of her Misra." While the groups were getting more comfortable with each other a bit more, Kane had mentioned that Benkei was in a critical condition.

Nir would be the one to ask if she could heal him. She happily nodded and rushed over the the young monk. Anna would get down on her knees as she'd place her hands on Benkei. The same glow would shine from her hands. The cuts and bruises would start to fade. Soon they would completely disappear too. "Good job Anna." Biggs would say as the little girl (still on her knees) raised herself up.

Returning to the other battlefield, Miranda had been standing above the demon. It would eventually, start to move again. "It's about time." She would crack her knuckles as she prepared to fight once more.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sun May 15, 2022 3:49 pm
It was evident that Anna was now comfortable around the others. With the praising she received, she now all smiles. She had made her way over to Benkei, who remained unconscious, beginning to heal him. ”It’s amazing how quickly they recover. Her abilities remind me of one of our good friends….” Stella said, watching Anna work her magic. She quickly became emotional, with tears beginning to run down her face. Nir quickly took notice, turning to Stella and placing a hand on her back. ”We’ll find her Stella…” He muttered to her before turning to Biggs.

”Will they be able to stop him?” He asked, referring to the demon who had been on the rampage. Both Kane and Van, upon hearing the question asked, looked to Biggs for his answer. ”I really hope they can! I mean, that thing was about to kill all of us!” Kira cried out. ”There was no telling what may have happened to us. But Kane, Van, Benkei and Nir were keeping it at bay.”

Kane smirked as he continued to look in Biggs’ direction, ”It’s good that you guys got here when you got here. Any longer, and it may have been killed.” Kira was taken back by the statement. ”Whaaaat!?” She questioned. ”Your friends down there may figure it out as well, but I couldn’t help but notice something about the creature. One of the wounds it sustained during battle….never recovered.”

Last edited by Vanitas on Wed May 18, 2022 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
virgil
virgil
Admin

Wed May 18, 2022 1:04 pm
Anna would continue the healing process for Benkei as the others would converse. Nor would be the one ask of Biggs if just Nostradamus, Miranda and Remi were enough to handle such a powerful creature. Biggs had looked to them with such seriousness. He’d then look to the direction in which they went. “They will be able to pacify the demon… They always do…” There was much sadness on his face. The young man was painfully aware of the demon’s condition. It was still much for him to grasp but so long as the demon, his friend is back to his old self, he would endure the pain. They all have much faith in that Virgil will return to them and one day be free of the cursed demon arm.

Kane would then jump in with a new question. One that was quite particular indeed. Through his perceptiveness and observation, he noticed the wounds the demon endured healed rather quickly except for one. It just so happens to be the one caused by Kane himself with the use of Faith. "That demon does have a weakness just like other demons. The holy element…” Biggs would answer. “Naturally, demons have a much higher healing factor than any other race. This demon in particular has an unnaturally higher healing factor than most. Which leads us to believe that this demon is at least of the demon lord status…” There was a slight pause for any to interject. “Yes a demon lord. There are many demon lords that exist in another world and each of them are powerful enough to single handily destroy and entire country. Fortunately for us, this demon is only partial so it hasn’t reached its full potential… Our master has been studying this demon for years and so we haven’t killed it or rather we cannot.”

Remi and Nostradamus had just now appeared from a gateway that would vanish once through. They’d be centered a dark and cloudy place to which nothing could be seen in the distance. “We have arrived in the sub-space.” The old man would say. Remi had continuously looked all around in this seemingly empty space. “I can’t see him anywhere Master Nos.” The old man would step forward. Echoes from his footsteps would reverberate all throughout as if inside of a cold dark cave. “This has always been a difficult task due to the fact the demon within this space will try to hide him… Let us continue forward.” Remi would nod her head as she made a small flame appear from her hand. This light would help navigate in the sub-space.

Last edited by virgil on Tue May 24, 2022 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Wed May 18, 2022 6:16 pm
As both groups ceased attacking each other and began to heal, everyone would try to ease the tension by asking questions about Virgil. At the time Anna was healing benkei he would slowly begin to twitch and opens his eyes slowly. His vision was blurry at first beginning to see a figure before him and grabbing Anna wrist through reflex as he glared at her with that strange death stare he once gave Stella with his eye looking different than usual. As his vision finally came in full circle he could see it was Anna and let her go "I'm ....sorry I didn't mean to lady Anna....it was like for a moment my body had a mind of its own ". He would crack his shoulder and neck looking at his body "did you do all this ? I feel like nothing ever happened? I am in ur debt " he would bow his head in respect and apologize again to her as well as Biggs and shinji. He would look up at everyone "where is Virgil why are we just standing here? Sitting without a care?"
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Wed May 18, 2022 6:54 pm
”A demon lord!?” Nir questioned. ”This is a serious matter if that’s truly the case Biggs!” Stella could see Nir’s passion flaring. If this were indeed the case, she knew that he wouldn’t sit by idly and allow such a being travel freely. ”Biggs, you said that they were going to pacify the creature. It sounds like this has happened in the past, correct?” She asked. ”All we can do is trust you and the others. However, something of this scale cannot go unreported to The Magic Council and Cordova. We are bound by this law.”

Tobias and Kira looked to Stella before looking back at Biggs. ”Oh dear….This is quite the conundrum. Biggs, are you and the others aware of this? Demons are existential threats to the balance of Galea. And a Demon Lord makes it even worse.” As Tobias spoke, Benkei had come to his senses, waking up. In his awakening, he had been startled, causing him to grab Anna out of reflex. He’d quickly apologize before asking many questions. ”Great, he’s awake. I thought he was dead for sure.” Van said, opening his eye and turning to Benkei.

”Listen…” Kane intervened, standing up and removing a cigar from his vest. ”We won’t be reporting anything to anyone. These guys here are already troubled with this. We’re not just going to add to that. We report them and it won’t just be The Magic Council coming for them, it’ll be Cordova as well.” Kane placed the cigar in his mouth, lighting it. ”This stays between us for the moment…” Both Stella and Nir looked to each other before turning to Biggs. Although it had bothered him greatly, Nir could not just ignore the truth in Kane’s words. Not to mention the request by the old man. ”Dammit…” He said, sucking his teeth. ”Fine…We’ll hold off.”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Tue May 24, 2022 4:43 pm
Within the sub-space, time is relevant to that of the outside world. It is also based on the deepest part of the human subconscious. In other words, no two sub-spaces are the same. In the case of Virgil who hosts two souls within himself, the sub-space has taken the form of nearly complete darkness. A testament to show the extent of the demon's influence. As mentioned before from Nostradamus, the two would have to find Virgil's sub-conscious in order to return him to normal. With that being said, Virgil still has an area that is protected from the demon's influence. It was placed by Nostradamus. The demon's influence could not reach Virgil there unless something were to sway the young man. The seal is directly related to his state of mind and when he is in distress or even despair, the seal weakens, allowing the demon's influence to leak into Virgil's sub-space and taking control of his body.

Within the darkness, for Remi and Nostradamus, it seemed like forever since they entered. Wandering about aimlessly. "At this rate, we won't be able to find him." Remi would complain. The old man had looked around. He'd gaze upon Remi with a stern look. This would make the young woman a bit nervous as to what he may have to say. "We mustn't give up. We will find him..." He would then give her a small but convincing smile, "that much I can guarantee." Remi knew the look he gave her. It was one that gave her much confidence in his words. A new light had illuminated her mind.

Stella had also took note of Biggs' word choice. She would question if this has happened in the past to which Biggs would nod in confirmation. She had continued on to mention that being bound by law, they must report the demon to the Magic Council and to Cordova. The others would also chime in, giving their own input. This had made Biggs feel uneasy about the situation at had. Shinji too had seemed a bit restless.  

As the young Anna had continued to heal Benkei he had awoken so suddenly, grasping her wrist. It was clear that his grip had caused much pain to her. "You're... you're hurting me.." She'd groan in pain as she said that Immediately Shinji, Biggs and Koji had surrounded Benkei with the intent to kill him. The blonde hair warrior had his Tempestra drawn while Koji had large amounts of Misra pouring out of him. Biggs had just finished putting on his rune carved bracers. "LET HER GO NOW!!" Shinji would shout at the top of his lounges. Koji had ben growling ferociously beside him. Benkei would soon come to his senses, releasing his grip from Anna.

Things had intensified for a moment but Kane would intervene to calm the situation. This had given Benkei enough time to realize what he had done, apologizing to Anna as well as Shinji and Biggs. This had lead Benkei to ask about Virgil but in return, Shinji gave him a cold shoulder, turning away from him. Biggs had already been looking after Anna with Koji by her side. Once his actions were done, it would be hard for them to trust Benkei now. Kane would continue on to say that for the time being, the demon would be kept between just them. Nir wasn't exactly thrilled about the idea but he understood.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Wed May 25, 2022 5:43 pm
Benkei watched as everyone looked at him with concern and somewhat of a monster "again I am sorry....I do not know what is happening to me but I won't happen again". Benkei sat beside nir and looked at him "all is well my friend ?" He would look at van as well "oh your still alive what wonders cease to amaze me ". He would listen as Biggs made it clear the matter of Virgil would be dealt with by themselves. Benkei sighed as he looked down "this all could of been avoided you know.......had you been more open to us.....I get he is your friend ....your family but you think I want to see this ? A rival , a comrade? A brother in arms suffering ?". Benkei stood up and slowly walked away "just now you were going to kill me without a second thought .....because I was hurting a friend but none of you considered as to why I was doing or if I had any control because you didn't have a explanation or a deep reason to help me sounds familiar doesn't it ?" He walked away from everyone without a word.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum