TRACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
virgil
virgil
Admin

A darkness looms over Merriwreathe... - Page 17 Empty Re: A darkness looms over Merriwreathe...

Sun May 16, 2021 10:29 am
Shinji had looked up to Ms. Riviera. He'd acknowledge her words, loosening his fists. She'd continue on directing her question to Virgil towards Nostradamus. "Indeed you are correct in that these young ones must grown stronger. Our physical bodies are far too old and worn to continue the fight. And so sadly, I will most likely not live long enough to see the growth of you all but, I know you are each capable of great things. In the moment of struggle, is when you can truly thrive." Nostradamus had been talking to the younger group. He'd then come back to Ms. Riviera and smiled. "I think it's time, to go wake him up."
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

A darkness looms over Merriwreathe... - Page 17 Empty Re: A darkness looms over Merriwreathe...

Wed May 19, 2021 4:29 am
Nostradamus had given the Ovale orphans some words of encouragement. He understood well that his time, as well as Ms. Riviera’s, was limited. The entire time he spoke, Ms. Riviera had fixed her eyes on him. In her head, she remembered her youthful days. Learning alongside Nostradamus in all of his wisdom. Just the thought had brought a smile to her face. “Nos...” She was able to utter before he turned back to her, acknowledging that it was indeed time to locate Virgil and free him. “I know you will get it done. You have never disappointed me—“ She had suddenly gritted her teeth, her legs giving out from under her as she stumbled. “Ms. Riviera!” Claudette had yelled, rushing to her aide.

The commotion had attracted Randall. He quickly opened the door, stepping in. “Everything okay—What!? Ms. Riviera!!” He had also yelled out, helping Claudette in holding up the elderly woman. “My time is short...” She said with a smile as she struggled to stand. “Nostradamus, save Virgil...Please...He cannot succumb to the darkness now...There is much he must learn..”
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum