TRACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

A darkness looms over Merriwreathe... Empty A darkness looms over Merriwreathe...

Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:13 am
“Three days have passed since the liberation of Andel. News of Duran’s defeat has quickly spread throughout Paleides, boosting the morale of Galatian forces. The events that took place in Andel served as a minor victory in the war between Galatia and Duran, unbeknownst to The Second Battalion task force.

They seem to be focused on their main mission at hand, which is to locate The Oracle, who may, or may not be, in Valkor. With the information received by Shilane, our heroes may now be able to find a way of transport much more convenient than carriage. The city of Tanyuk awaits them!”

The sun had risen on the lands of the Bordo Valley. Sunlight had blanketed over the green pastures and the river flowing at the bottom, creating such beautiful scenery for the group. Their carriage drove along the valley-side, heading Eastward, in the direction of Tanyuk. Tobias was seated, driving the carriage with a bright smile on his face. His round hat had protected his eyes from the intense rays of the sun, casting a shadow over the upper regions of his face. He was no wearing a basic white tunic, sleeves rolled up. Over the tunic were brown overalls, which were tucked into his brown leather boots. To his immediate left was Kira, who was leaning against the inner carriage. She had been fixated on the landscape, taking in all of its beautiful. Kira was now wearing a loose long-sleeved tunic. It was dark green in color. She wore light brown pants, with stitchings on the sides, which had been tucked into knee-high boots. ”It’s so beautiful Tobias.” Tobias looked over. ”Yes, the Bordo Valley is indeed a beautiful creation. There are countless villages that thrive off of the Katuk river.”

Inside of the carriage were Nir and Stella. Nir had let his blonde hair hang down, dropping down right above his shoulders. He was wearing a white shortsleeved tunic, tucked into his brown pants. Around his waist was his brown belt, holding the holster of Faith. He tapped his brown boots and folded his hands, staring at the map on the table in between him and Stella. Beside him was his fur vest, Lionheart and Faith. ”Do you think she’s okay Stella? It’s been so long since the attack. I’m starting to worry.” Stella was seated across from Nir, her hands folded on her lap. Stella was now wearing a purple skirt, draping down to her knees. It exposed her shoulders, and her necklace. Light brown sandals were now worn in place of her boots. Although she no longer had her lucious hair, she was still as beautiful as ever. As she sat there, she gave Nir a smile. ”I know she’s okay Nir. We’re going to find her. Have faith.”

Above the carriage were the two bounty hunters. Kane had been seated at the edge, his legs hanging over the carriage. The man was shirtless, leaving his leather vest and jacket inside the carriage. The green scarf he wears was still wrapped around his neck. His hat was also worn to shield him from the sun. Anyone could hear the metal links moving on his black boots with each bump the carriage went over. ”Man, it’s so hot out here! I’m sweating up the same river that’s down there!!” Van was seated behind Kane, working on the armored arm, courtesy of Noah. The red hooded cloak was kept inside the carriage, so Van had been wearing his black sleeveless shirt, which also was a turtleneck. The right arm was heavily bandaged with straps that attached to the metal armor he was working on. His brown pants had still been stained from the blood of Enrich. Unlike the others, Van’s blade had been sheathed in the holster. ”Stop complaining.”

The carriage was now passing by the area Poshielle was located in. They’d continue heading Eastward. Tanyuk was their destination. ”We’ll be in Tanyuk by the end of the week! I’m so excited!”

Last edited by Vanitas on Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

A darkness looms over Merriwreathe... Empty Re: A darkness looms over Merriwreathe...

Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:37 pm
Three days have passed since the death of the mad doctor and the freedom of the village. Benkei had been wearing a white monks Kung Fu robe with a golden Dragon on his right sleeve while his left arm was sleeveless. He had been wearing a jingasa hat on his head covering his face while holding his staff and chewing on a straw sitting next to Tobias. He could hear nir asking Stella about the Oracle as time as passed "she will be fine they definitely will not doing anything to here they need her for something important so she is valuable to them, if anything she is being treated like gold by Duran until the day comes for her purpose". Benkei looked up to the sky with his eyes clothes "kuro how's it hanging up there with the old man and the demon boy". Benkei poked fun at the both of them as he knows it annoys them "I'm kidding guys ease up, well about van that is ". Benkei then would sit up and think "hey I wonder how Virgil and the others are ,I have heard nothing about them in ages maybe they know something by now but if only we could contact them".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

A darkness looms over Merriwreathe... Empty Re: A darkness looms over Merriwreathe...

Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:48 pm
Tobias happily whistled, driving the carriage. Kira had been in her trance, taking in the landscape. Both Nir and Stella continued to speak within the carriage. Their conversation had made its way to Benkei, who was seated outside of the opening. ”You’re right, Benkei. They do need her for something. The question is what?” Nir said, sitting back and sighing. Stella frowned. She knew that this was bothering Nir greatly. ”Duran may want to use her to send the world into chaos. Once word spreads throughout Galea, there will be a sudden upheaval. Galatia will be a target.” The two continued to speak on the matter, leaving Benkei to question Kuro’s well-being.

The spectral orb had been laying atop of the carriage in his cat form. He opened one eye, twitching his right ear. ”Oh! Me? Why, I’m just bored up here.” Van had turned to face the valley’s side. ”Kuro’s not the only one who’s bored up here. Your talking is actually making it worse too.” Kane, on the otherhand, had been gritting his teeth. ”Call me an old man one more time you bastard!!!!” His raised tone had sent Kira and Tobias into a laughter. They’d soon remember Virgil. ”Oh yeah! Virgil! That guy was so good!” Tobias nodded. ”Yes, he was. I too, also wonder how they’re doing in their travels.” Tobias smiled. ”Hopefully they’re okay.”
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:08 pm
As benkei laughed as Kane and van become upset he would look up at them "you keep smoking like the way you do you will be old and tobias will outlive you!". Benkei glared at van "you keep it up I'll fight you now and crush you brat". Benkei pointed at van with his staff "I seek interesting opponents just like Virgil and shinji my rivals". Benkei then had a thought "wait wait you all saw my fight with Virgil ! Including kuro I bet so be honest who you think would have won!".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:40 am
Kane scoffed, ”Tobias outliving me!? That man’s got a year left at most!” Tobias had suddenly turned around, ”A-A year left!? That’s not nice Kane!!” Kira had been giggling to herself. ”That was pretty funny Kane!” She held her stomach in from the laughter. Tobias turned to her, pouting. ”Lady Kira, you really thought that was funny?” He gave her a saddened look, forcing Kira to apologize and feel bad. ”I-I’m sorry Tobias! I didn’t mean to.....Errr....Uh....” She scratched her head. Tobias sunk into a ball, resting his head into his lap. ”...Tobias....You’re not even looking at the road....YOU’RE NOT LOOKING AT THE ROAD!!” The carriage swayed, causing Tobias to look up immediately and regain control of the reigns.

While Kira pounded Tobias with her fists, Benkei had raised his staff, pointing it at Van. ”Heh.” He turned to Benkei. ”You aren’t worth my time...” Kuro had been snickering, waiting for a battle. He was then asked about the battle between Benkei and Virgil. ”Your fight with Virgil? I think I was sleeping during that time.” Kane had smirked, ”Truthfully, you would have gotten your ass whooped!”
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:06 am
Benkei would look at Kane then the others as his mouth would drop then he would sulk as Kane thought without a doubt he would lose his fight against Virgil without any effort "is that how you all feel?" Benkei would become frantic looking at them and tobias "come on I did great I had answers for almost everything and my big finisher come on it was scary cool although I could only use that like once a day type of thing but even still!". Benkei would shake the cart a bit In his tantrum "kuro you saw it even you thought I was might impressive and amazing!". Benkei looked at the girls "my ladies Stella and Kira were blown away by my might were you not ? And nir dear friend I know how much to say!"
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:43 pm
There was a silence in the carriage, as Benkei was beginnig to rattle the carriage in his tantrum. He, apparently, did not take the criticism so well. Kane had turned around, sighing. ”Yeah, it’s how I feel at least.” With his back turned to Benkei and the others, Van had snickered, grinning. Van remained quiet, still toying with the armor padding on his arm. ”You’re acting like a child. Why don’t you shut up?” Kuro covered his mouth, snickering as well. ”Wow, this is going to get ugly.”

Tobias had felt the worst coming. In efforts to prevent a fight, he had turned his head slightly to Benkei beside him. ”Benkei my boy! You were splendid! A true force in the arena! What surprised me was your use of two elements!! Having two elements is quite something!” Kira leaned forward, turning to Benkei, ”Yeah, Benkei! You were so good out there! I don’t know who would have won that fight! That lightning dragon move was so cool!” Inside of the carriage, both Nir and Stella’s faces were at the opening. Stella smiled, closing her eyes. ”Benkei, I’m sure you were amazing!” Nir smiled, ”Yes, he was. Benkei was truly up against a good opponent, and he did well.”
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:58 pm
Benkei sighed as Kane stood by his point and van belittled him. Kuro would just hide snickering and nir, the girls and tobias would do their best at complimenting his performance as well as his ability to control two elements which was not normal "yea that is something different,I myself have no idea I can do that". Benkei looked at his hands and body "it just happened and I learned to control it, I do not know if I have affinity with any other elements only Earth and lightning so far". Benkei just lifted a finger and generated small Sparks on the tip and changing the shape before his friends "it just comes natural to me but Earth and metal which come from the same family was a interesting experience".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:59 pm
Tobias continued driving, listening to Benkei explain his use of Lightning and Earth, with metal being able to be used through Earth. [color=orange]”A third!? My boy, if you had a third, you’d fall into a very small percentage of people who are able to use that. Never in my life have I seen an elementalist using three elements. Kira nodded repeatedly, ”Yeah!! Same!! But I know they exist!”

”They do exist. You see, an elementalist usually possesses one element, with a chance to access the element’s advanced form. However, that alone is a rare occurance. An example would be a water elementalist being able to use ice. Elementalist with two elements are pretty rare. Those with three have been documented, but are extremely hard to come across.” Nir had listened intently, ”So Benkei’s a rare Elementalist huh? That’s pretty neat Benkei!” Kane had lit his cigar, listening to the conversation. ”All this talk about Elementalist, and nobody mentions The Scourge of Galea.” Kira had turned around, ”What? The Scourge of Galea? What’s that?” Kane grinned, ”A monster that possesses the power of all elements. They say he devours humans and will send the world into darkness! HE’S A DEMON OUT TO GET YOU!” Kane had jumped at Kira, startling the girl. ”Not funny Kane!!!!”
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:35 pm
Benkei was surprised to learn that he could be special "wait wait no one can do what I can do basically? Well at least not many right but there's only records of few who can use more than two ?". Just then Kane tried to scare the group with story of monster that possessed all the elements. Benkei would scold as he felt as if such a thing was ridiculous "I've kinda heard whispers of such a being called a scourge but it's just a scary story they tell children at night but I heard nothing of it being a elemental being". Benkei leaned back in his seat "I be scared of kuro first before being afraid of some story ".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:16 pm
Kane was busy laughing. Kira had crossed her arms and turned around, ignoring the man. ”Ugh!! Such a loser!!” Tobias had turned to Benkei, ”Well, yes, you use two elements Benkei. You are special, but not as much as someone with three.” Kane inhaled from his cigar, ”It’d be pretty dandy seeing someone with three.” Benkei had then commented on Kuro being much scarier than the stories heard as a child. ”What!? Me!? I’m a cute little cat! How am I scary?” Kuro meowed, grinning in his cat form.

Kane had then looked up, noticing a massive plume of smoke in the distance, across the valley. ”Whoah! Check that out!” Kira had turned to face the smoke, curious to know of its origin. ”Where is that coming from?” Tobias rubbed his mustache, ”I don’t know. But there must be a large fire.” There was suddenly an explosion, sending off a flock of birds. ”Oh my!” Stella said, looking through the opening. ”There must have been a battle....At this point, it’s only safe to assume that Galatia has declared war on Duran. They’ll be doing whatever they can to find Duran forces in Paleides.”
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:25 pm
Benkei looked at kuro sighing "cats don't have a seen thru body and a scary grin or Bright eyes and another thing....." Before he could continue Kane could see smoke and everyone was on guard as it could be a sign that galatia and Duran have declared war on one another "keep a eye out for any stragglers enemy or civilian ". Benkei threw his hat off into the cart "van don't kill yet , information first I know you already how you like to act" benkei searched around and narrowed his eyes "dear God that smoke is growing stronger something really bad must of happened " benkei looked around "we are at a safe distance still but like I said keep a eye out , kuro anyway you could change to a bird and scout ahead? Or you need to be close to van?".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:21 pm
Van had turned to face the smoke, looking to Benkei. ”Kuro.” The ghoulish cat had quickly transformed into a raven, cawing before taking to the sky. ”Yeah. Yeah. I know! I’ll be right back!” The fiendish bird had taken off, flying across the valley. Kane continued to watch, keeping his eye on Kuro. Kira had also been watching. ”What is Kuro? Is he like, a demon or something?” Kane smirked, ”Kira, I’ve been asking that same question for three years now.” Van remained quiet for a moment. ”I don’t know.”

”It can’t be a demon.” Nir said, looking up at Kira from the opening. ”Faith reacts to demonic presences.” He had looked to his sword, which rested against the interior wall. ”Demons are also very hostile. I’m sure if Kuro was a demon, he wouldn’t be interacting with us the way he does.” Tobias had chuckled, ”Well, let’s be happy Kuro isn’t a demon then! Wouldn’t want that near us would we?” Kane closed his eyes, laying back. ”Yeah. We’re good. Now let’s do what the monk said and keep an eye out for any enemies, or civilians.” Kira quickly turned around, standing from her seat and pointing at Kane. ”Wait a minute!!! Why are you relaxing like that!? Shouldn’t you keep an eye out too!” Kane pulled from his cigar, blowing out smoke. ”I’m taking a nap. Leave me alone will ya...”
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:32 pm
Benkei watched as kuro took off in the air scouting the area "how big can he get van?". Benkei was impressed with kuro shape shifting abilities but was upset with kNe not contributing to the look out "Kane don't be lazy and keep your eyes open, someone could snipe you from afar is your not vigilant!". Benkei then realized something for a moment "I just realized we no nothing about you Kane, where you come from ,how you got into this business and what brought you to galatia in the first place especially the tournament".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:08 am
”He grows as big as needs to be.” Van said, finally asjusting the armor padding on the right arm. Kane had continued to lay there. He ignored Benkei, until he brought up the fact that not much was known about him. Kira quickly turned around, kneeling on the seat. ”Benkei’s right Kane! We don’t know much about the two of you! You guys are, like, mysterious!!!” She lowered herself, only revealing her eyes as she watched the two men. Kane sucked his teeth, taking his hat off and placing it over his face. ”You guys are really something else! Those were a bajillion questions just now!!” He said. ”Those were just three.” Van replied. ”The point is, they were a lot! Whose side are you on Van?”

Both Stella and Tobias laughed away. ”You are quite the character Kane!” Stella smiled, ”How about we all share something about ourselves. I feel like we’ve been together for so long, that we should be familiar with each other.” Nir smiled. He looked over to Stella, reminiscing on the time he had first introduced himself to Stella and Persephone. Although she was much older now, she was practically the kind and welcoming girl. ”That’s a good idea Stella. We’ll share something we like! Each of us!”

”Okay! So I’ll go first then!” Kira shouted, turning back around and sitting in the seat. ”As you know, I was the announcer girl at the tournament! So I really like having the spotlight on me!” Kira raised her hand, striking her very own pose. Kane had slowly uncovered his face, giving her a look. ”Yes Kira! That’s a good one!” Nir had smiled awkwardly, ”Hm. Okay. Tobias, your go!” He said. ”My go? Oh yes, that’s right! I find myself reading many books. I just love to read. Expanding my knowledge is something I take very—“ Kane had tossed his hat to the side, sitting up. ”Booooooooring!!! It’s my go! I like the LADIES BABY! Any kind! Human, elven, dwarven, you name it!!!!”

The others were dumbfounded. Kane had been so caught up in the moment, that he had stood up and started to grope the air. ”I love me some boobies too!” Nir cleared his throat, snapping Kane out of his fiasco. ”Thanks for sharing Kane. Stella, how about you?” Nir asked. ”Well, I like trying out different foods. I remember back in Galatia, I used to visit many restaurants. You can consider me a food connoisseur.” She giggled softly. ”Oooooh. How nice! Perhaps we can stop somewhere to try some food Stella.” Kira leaned forward in excitement. ”Yeah! I’m starving too!” Stella turned to Nir, ”I am rather hungry myself.” Kira quickly leaned back, ”It’s settled then! Let’s get a quick bite! But back to our little activity! You next Nir!”

Nir had been smiling. Their little group activity, or icebreaker, was truly a welcoming sight. It was true that they barely knew anything about one another, despite having spent so much time with each other. But this, this would lead to something wonderful. It was like a small family for Nir, something that he never had. ”One of my likes? Hmm.” He placed his finger under his chin, ”I like what we’ve got here. All of us together working for a cause. I appreciate you all for coming with me to find The Oracle.” Kira’s lips quivered as she fought hard to prevent tears. ”That..was...so..nice..” Tobias could not hold it back, however. He had been tearing up. ”Nir, my boy, you are a great man!”
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:56 pm
As benkei brought up the idea that no one knew anything about Kane or even van for that matter everyone started to say one interesting thing about one another. Benkei was a bit surprised by the information everyone shared "well if anything I could say.....I love cooking ! Using the freshes ingredients to make the most Divine meals for those around me !". At that moment benkei eye twitched when Kane expressed how much he loved woman "ehhhh he is not taking this as serious as I thought or even answered any of our questions ". Benkei looked up at van "you have yet to say a word about yourself yet". Benkei would look to see how far kuro was "anything from kuro yet? Any news important to us at least?".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:20 pm
The others were intent upon hearing that Benkei liked cooking. Stella had leaned forward, slightly shoving Nir to the side as she stuck her head out of the opening. ”Cooking? Benkei! Is it possible you could, maybe, cook for us???” She smiled, suddenly realizing what she had done. Stella quickly returned to the interior of the carriage, wiping her dress off and folding her hands. ”You must forgive me. That was very, impulsive.” Nir laughed with the others, returning to the inerior as well. ”That was too funny Stella! If you really want to eat something, we’ll stop at a village.”

The others had continued laughing, enjoying the time. It wasn’t until Benkei brought up Van that everyone grew quiet, awaiting something. The young man had his back towards the others. He sat there quietly before he turned his head. ”Don’t act like we’re all friends. We’re in this for a mission, and that’s it. With that said, I don’t have to partake in this.” Kane rolled over, facing Van. ”C’mon Van! Why’d you have to darken the mood!?” Kira turned around. She crossed her arms, arching her brow. ”Jeez. He’s no fun.” Van turned his head back towards the forest to their side. ”Kuro’s returning now.” In the distance, Kuro was flying back towards the carriage.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:19 pm
As benkei told everyone a little something about himself he expected van to participate but alas van made his point clear "so just the mission huh nothing less nothing more ?" Benkei sighed confused as to why van is the way he is with people "come on even the old man Kane participated in his own perverted way*. Just as benkei spoke van mentioned kuro was on his way back from scouting "well now hopefully kuro has some news to lighten the mood or something".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:36 am
Van was in no mood to carry on with the conversation, or go back and forth rather. He rested his chin on his hand, watching the trees as they drove on the trail. ”I’m not Kane...” Kane sighed, looking to Benkei and sighing. ”Don’t bother Benkei. You won’t get far.” The mood was pretty much dampened. All that remained was for the information from Kuro, who had flown in, landing on Van’s shoulder. ”There was a battle over there. A Duran post was atttacked by Galatian forces. Looks like both sides suffered some major casualties, but Galatia was ultimately victorious.”

Nir rubbed his chin. This information was vital. From now on they’d have to continue with caution. There was no telling what they’d encounter down the line. ”Hopefully we don’t run into anything down the road.” Tobias said. ”Yeah, I definitely don’t want to be captured again....I lost my hair because of it.....” Kira lowered her head, beginning to tear up. ”I’m so UGLY NOW!” The young girl, full of emotion, had broken down. She’d begin crying. ”I don’t even know if my papa’s alive!!!!” Stella immediately comforted Kira, placing her hand on her shoulder. ”Kira, Leo is okay. Please have faith.” Nir had also attempted to comfort Kira, pulling closer to the opening again. ”She’s right Kira. Nothing can put down The Golden Lion!!”

”Everything’s going to be fiiiine.” Kane said, placing his hat over his face once again. ”Look! Ahead! Galavan’s Tavern! Perhaps, we could stop there for food?” Nir nodded, continuing to comfort Kira. ”Let’s stop.” With the green-light, the carriage had departed off the main road, heading to Galavan’s Tavern through a side road.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:58 pm
As benkei sighed kuro had arrived relaying his information "many casualties from both sides dear God, but galatia was victorious.....well that is good but the death of all those solders. ..very sad ". Benkei looked up as Tobias would voice his concerns of not wanting to get captured again as the stress made his hair fall off but that also struck a nerve with Kira who had her hair cut off and made her miss her father. Benkei felt bad "dear lady Kira you are far from hideous ,you are a beautiful young women is continues to blossom so do not fret and as for your father I have met the man he is by far the most powerful warrior I have ever seen and scary at that he is alive ". As they spoke Kane reassured them that everyone would be fine as nir could see a upcoming tavern "maybe we can load up on supplies and I could probably cook for you girls if that would cheer you up".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:06 pm
Benkei’s comforting words had made Kira feel much better. He’d also tell them that he’d cook for them. Stella was elated once again. ”That’d be wonderful Benkei!” Nir nodded, ”That’d be good! I’m actually pretty hungry myself!” Stella smiled, ”Perfect!” Van had sighed, turning his head to face the pillar of smoke across the valley. ”What’s the matter Van? You okay?” Kane sat up, moving his hat to the side. ”There’s war Kuro. Yet, here we are, stopping at a tavern. Must be what’s bothering him.”

The carriage had gone through the forest, finding a small clearing with the tavern. There were multiple horses outside. It was also rather lively inside the tavern, with music reaching them outside. ”We’re here!” Tobias drove the carriage up to the tavern, parking it beside some of the horses.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:03 pm
As Tobias parked the carriage and the horses by the tavern along with others benkei would help the girls out the carriage "okay ladies off we go but remember try to keep a low profile ladies so nothing goes wrong ". Benkei grabbed his hat and placed it on his head "we will pick up some supplies and only the essentials people as well as stuff for me to cook and van please don't kill anybody while we are here ". Benkei glared at kuro "that goes for you too kuro and no mischief ". Benkei walked towards the tavern looking around trying to get a feel for everything "hmmm well some people here don't seem like they appreciate non locals, think it has to do with Duran?". He would look at Kane and nir for a answer to this little situation.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:07 pm
Before they entered the tavern, Benkei had given everyone warnings, more specifically Van and Kuro. ”This guy never stops speaking does he?” He said, walking into the tavern. Kane had followed close behind, ”Yeah, yeah, whatever you say.” The four, Stella, Nir, Tobias and Kira, had walked up to Benkei. ”I’ll stay with the girls. I’ll be sure to keep them protected. Benkei, you and Tobias gather supplies we need.” Nir smiled, turning to Stella. ”Stella and I will make sure Kira’s safe.” Kira had held her hands together, looking up to Nir. ”My hero...”

With everyone receiving their orders, they entered the tavern. Inside, people were dancing around and singing along to the music being played. Some of the men inside seemed to be in Galatian armor. Judging from the music and the ecstacy, it appeared that they had won a battle. ”Huh? Would you look at that.” Stella had watched with a smile, clapping her hands to the rythm. ”They’re Galatian.” Kira had covered her head, stepping behind Stella. ”Which means they’d recognize me. I can’t let any of them see me like this!” Tobias looked saddened, taking his hat off and placing it on Kira’s head. ”Use this Kira. They won’t recognize you while you wear this.”

In the crowd, Kane had joined soldiers in their dance. He had been holding a mug full of mead. “We drove them out and sang out loud, a snake will never prevaaaaai!!!! High ho! High ho! The lion marches forth! High ho! High ho! You’ll face his mighty roar!” They sung simultaneously, with women dancing on tables. “Drinks are on the house!!!!” Said a stocky man from behind the bar, causing a cheer.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:25 pm
Today, was a nice sunny day. On the open road, our young travelers that had just liberated Poshielle three days ago, had been on their way. Biggs had been leading the group with Anna atop of his shoulders. She looked like she was having a ton of fun while doing so. At the same time, Koji had been playing around with her, jumping up and down Biggs' body. The little girl would constantly bait Koji into nibbling on her hand. She pulled back at the last minute every time. Virgil and Remi had been side by side, looking over the map of Paliedes. They'd be discussing their next course of action. Shinji however, was in the back of the group dragging. He had looked extremely lazy, being as far back away from the group.

Sighs were heard, repeatedly in the back while Remi and Virgil were talking. "So if we continue on this path, we should be able to reach Mariwreathe within 10 days." Remi had said whole holding the map. Virgil had been looking over her shoulder, walking side by side with her. "Still 10 more days? Well, that's not so bad. He'd respond. More sighing could be heard. "Bordo Valley is huge but if we can cut across this mountain range, we could even cut the time in half." Remi responded. As she spoke, her face grew annoyed from more continuous sighing was heard. "Wait so, why do we have to around if we can cut across the mountain?" The young man was confused. "Well, just before we left Poshielle, I spoke with Latom..." The sighing continues as Remi was talking. "According to him..." More sighs were heard, which caused Remi to hesitate her speech. You could clearly see how annoyed she was. Virgil was also a bit annoyed but not as much as Remi. "According to Latom..." More sighs were heard again, except they were louder. This had caused Remi to stop in her place. Virgil noticed the angered look on her face. Finally, after yet another sigh, she turned around and started shouting at Shinji. "WILL YOU SHUT UP FOR A SECOND!!!" Shinji was caught off guard from the sudden outburst. Biggs had stopped in his place to turn and see Remi yelling. "What's your deal!?" Shinji had shouted back. "Your freaking constant sighing is annoying! Can you stop!?" "Me!? I'm not even doing anything!" "Are you serious right now!?" "Gimmie a break! My body isn't fully recovered and I'm tired! Let me take a break for once!!: Virgil had been watching the two argue. It didn't seem like he knew what to do.

Biggs had picked Anna up off his shoulders. He'd gently place her down so that he could walk over to Shinji and Remi, who were at this point face to face arguing. Walking past Virgil, Biggs stepped in between the two before things could escalate. "GUYS! GUYS! STOP!" He had been right in between them. He'd separate them with his hands, pushing them further away from each other. "Don't yell at me! She started it!" Shinji was quick to blame Remi for the argument. Remi had scoffed, "Me!? It's you that's being so obnoxious! If you're gonna be that annoying then-: "ENOUGH!!" Before Remi could finish her statement, Biggs had cut her off, yelling even louder. Both Remi and Shinji had stopped bickering, looking to Biggs. Normally, he isn't the type to yell but when he does, his friends would know how serious he was. "Let's just go take a break in a nearby town? It'll be good for all of us. Here. Let me see the map." Biggs had spoke in a regular voice this time. Remi was a bit reluctant to hand over the map. Ultimately, she gives Biggs the map. He'd scan through briefly and would point out a city nearby. "Alright, this looks like a good spot. It's a large city. Called Tanyuk. We can rest there for a bit and then we can be on our way, deal?" Shinji and Remi had sparks clashing as they met eye to eye. They definitely didn't want to lose to the other. "Guys, come on let's compromise." Finally after some time, Remi and Shinji agreed to take a stop in Tanyuk. "Alright then it's settled. To Tanyuk City!"
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:45 pm
Benkei became frustrated with van and Kane as van didn't appreciate benkei words and Kane as usual began to drink as well as draw attention to himself "well there goes that, tobias I guess we are off To gather supplies so off to buy actually food to cook ". Benkei sighed while working "things never change with that man" Benkei wandered around with tobias holding veggies and looking at meats "hmmm some choice cuts we have here, anything you see Tobias we can buy for the group ?".
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum