TRACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

The Five Kings Tournament Begins!  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Five Kings Tournament Begins!

Sun May 19, 2019 10:01 am
Benkei continued to watch as shinji and Virgil continued to comment " I am not treating him like a damsel! He clearly isn't going to survive let alone hold a blade anymore!" As he spoke he could see that Alexander refused to give up and kept standing up despite the odds stack against him. Benkei smirked " he has a fire in him and that's the mark of a man". The crowd would praise him as he land his first real blow to jobo face and benkei stood there watching him " Do not die out there please, you wanted to be a knight the prove it ". It only got worse from there as jobo had broken Alexander arm " that's it they have to stop this match now! You all are just going to watch as he is possible crippled for life!" He would yell at the crystal as if anyone would hear or listen
virgil
virgil
Admin

The Five Kings Tournament Begins!  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Five Kings Tournament Begins!

Sun May 19, 2019 1:51 pm
Virgil and Shinji would watch on as Benkei would express his feelings. ”ENOUGH ALREADY!!” Shinji would to rise upright from the barrel he was sitting on, yelling at Benkei as he would shout that they should stop the fight. Shinji was visibly angry with Benkei. Virgil would notice but wouldn’t say anything. The other fighters had started to look at the 3 as well. For some reason Shinji felt strongly about this fight. ”He has a goal. And in order to reach that goal he has to get better, better than he is now. If he loses an arm along the way so be it. At the end of the day, no one can help him but himself.” Shinji has made a valid point. Alexander was on his own. He chose to fight. He chose to be a warrior. He chose to enter the tournament knowing he wasn’t strong enough. Even with that he continued to fight. The determination of man is limitless when they truly seek to accomplish their goals. For Shinji, Alexander’s character had meant something to him. He understood Alexander’s weakness. Therefore, he understands what must be done in order for Alexander to truly be strong.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sun May 19, 2019 2:09 pm
The crowd had continued to watch in silence, for the most part. One could hear children and women crying. This was terrible to watch. Kira had leaned over to the official, ”Please! Let me call the match!!! He can no longer fight!!! Please!!” And still, he remained quiet. “Look. Look there and you’ll see that the boy still has some fight in him.”[/color] She’d turn to Alexander, who was slowly turning over. “I won’t call the fight until I know that he cannot fight anymore!” Kira watched with tears in her eyes. What drove this man? What made powered him to stand again and again? ”Why Alexander?”

As Alexander turned, he faced the crowd. There were so many saddened faces. But one stood out the most. There in the crowd, he spotted his father. Alexander’s father had been watching the entire time with a look of disappointment. “F-F-Father.......” The man would close his eyes, standing from his seat. He could no longer bear the pain. To watch his son be brutally beaten in front of him had weighed down on him immensely. He’d walk away, beginning to exit the colosseum. “Father!!!!” Alexander had began tearing, standing onto his feet with his broken arm hanging. “FATHER!!!!!!” Jobo faced Alexander, “Still up.........You know what, I feel bad for you kid. Now I see it. You had something to prove here.” The man turned to face the crowd. “Your father. Your father’s probably in the crowd.” Alexander suddenly turned to Jobo, beginning to walk towards him. He’d pick up his pace, starting to run. “AAAAAAAAGHHH!!!!!” Yelled Alexander, letting out his final cry as tears formed in his eyes. “I’ll end this now.” Jobo said quietly.

Just feet away, Jobo had clashed his bangles, sending a powerful shockwave. The shockwave had hit Alexander nearly point blank, sending him flying towards the wall. His body would crash into the wall, creating a crater! Upon hitting the wall, he was rendered unconscious. “What a disappointment.” The crowd had stood quiet. Those who were near the wall had leaned over to check Alexander, whose body would collapse. ”Can I have the medical unit please!?!?” Cried out Kira. Men and women in medical garments had rushed towards Alexander, placing him on a stretcher. They’d begin using their magic to heal him as they rushed him out.

In the victor’s chamber, Nir had clenched his fist. There was an anger brewing in his heart. How could he have let this happen? He was beginning to blame himself for what happened.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Mon May 20, 2019 7:30 am
Benkei stood there gritting his teeth as shinji made his remark " think I do not know this ? Think I do not understand his feelings I been with that boy for such a short time and yet I feel his pride but this is a not match this was a bloody massacre !". By the time Benkei looked up the match had finally been called as he was smashed into a wall and rendered unconscious " I'll show that inhuman filth what's coming to him as the Oracle is my witness and for the honor and pride of Alexander". He clenched his fist and prayed " that boy is better than anyone in this room, this is not revenge I will deliver but a act of punishment and atonement for this I swear". As they cleared out the stage and rushed Alex to the medical room the next match would begin shortly
virgil
virgil
Admin

Mon May 20, 2019 12:08 pm
There was much tension brewing, in the chamber for the other fighters. Benkei most definitely wasn't please. The fight was finally over. Shinji had gotten up from the wooden boxes he had been sitting on. He'd then walk past Benkei not saying a word. He headed toward the exit toward the arena. Kira hadn't even announced the next fight yet. On the opposite sound of the room, Vespina and Tauran had been watching Shinji walk.

Last edited by virgil on Mon May 20, 2019 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Mon May 20, 2019 12:14 pm
Almost every eye watched as Alexander was taken out. Some were crying, and some were laughing. Kira’s entire mood had changed because of this. The energetic and bouyant Kira was now frowning. She couldn’t stop thinking about Alexander. “Announce the next match Kira.” Said the official, snapping her out of her deep thought. ”I’m sorry...” At this time, Jobo was seen walking the ramp and into the victor’s chamber, where it’d be retracted. Kira was step out of the booth, heading towards the platform. She could see the blood smears from Alexander as she walked to the center.

”Okay! It’s time for our third match!!! We will have Shinji Amano! A mysterious warrior! He has shown much skill in the arena, surviving the likes of Greyhawk and Herc!” Upon hearing Shinji’s name, the crowd had changed the atmosphere. They cheered, remembering what he was capable of from the preliminary round. “Yes! I’ve been waiting for Shinji! This will be good!” Called out a spectator. “This guy? Ah man...I don’t like him.” Said another behind Remi and Biggs. There were many different opinions about Shinji. But for the most part, the crowd was thrilled to hear his name.

Kira would actually feed off of this energy, finally cracking a smile. ”Against Shinji will be Vespina!!! The Queen!!!! She hails from Cedark village! An insectoid who boasts many unique abilities! You have seen what she’s been able to do!!” The people continued to cheer. “I’m not going to lie, for being some sort of bug person, she’s pretty!” Said one spectator. “I don’t know man, she freaks me out!” Responded another. ”Okay, will we have the two contestants please make it up to the platform!!! The Five Kings await you!!!” The entryway would begin opening, allowing both Shinji and Vespina, who were already at the spot of entry, to walk up. Before she began walking up, Tauran would call to her, “Be careful with him.” Vespina would snicker, “Hmph. I won’t allow a human like him to defeat me.” She’d mutter, walking up.

In the victor’s chamber, Jobo had finally arrived. He could see Nir standing at the crystal, his back turned to Jobo. “Looks like I’ll be fighting you next Nir! Finally...Hehe.” Nir remained quiet. He wasn’t going to respond to Jobo, but he was still visibly shaking in anger.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Mon May 20, 2019 1:29 pm
As Kira had announced Shinji's name first the doorway opened up allowing him to pass through. "YYEAAAHHH!!!" He'd throw his arms up. He was excited to be here. His confidence had no bounds. "Look at him. He's loving this attention so much." Remi would say as the young man walked through the doors. "Well, if he wasn't like this, he wouldn't be right." Biggs would chuckle. "I like Shinji the way he is too! He's funny." Anna would smile as she was playing with Koji. Some in the crowd would speak on their dislike of Shinji.. Remi didn't like that as she turned slightly looking at the one behind Biggs yelling in their ear. She would move her right hand down to her thigh. From her index finger a small ember was lit. Controlling it with her misra, it extended out like a whip. It'd snake around underneath her seat, into the crake between her level and the next, riding up the seat the man was sitting in. He would be burnt from underneath his thigh. Remi would smirk at the man's reaction.

Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Mon May 20, 2019 7:05 pm
Benkei listened as shinji was called next and he would walk pass him without a single word uttered. Shinji would walk onto the arena pumped up as ever against his oppnenet vespina who was a insectoid " hmm she looks rather human with a few exceptions". He watched in amusement and looked at virgil "tell me something your friend is way stronger than he is letting on to be isn't he? Both of your are holding back ". Benkei slammed his foot on the ground with excitement "this place is full of surprises and I love it!"

Last edited by Benkei Kagemori on Mon May 20, 2019 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Mon May 20, 2019 8:23 pm
Both Vespina and Shinji had entered the stage. Shinji was quick to rouse the crowd with his excitement. Kira’d smile, loving the energy he brought with him. ”Wow! Shinji’s really hyped! I like it!!!” Vespina looked at him with disgust. Truth was, she hated people like him. She gritted her teeth, crossing her arms and looking away. ”Alrighty!” Kira’d look to her side, watching as Tobias walked in. This time, he was only carrying one weapon. It was a lance. ”What is this? It looks so cool! Would you look at that folks!”

In the crowd, Kane had rubbed his goatee. He was observing the weapon that belonged to Shinji. ”That thing looks pretty good.” Van, on the otherhand, didn’t agree with Kane. He was quick to give his opinion on the weapon. ”No, it looks horrible.” Below, Tobias approached Shinji. “Okay, this belongs to you.” The weapon would hover over to Shinji. “You already know what this energy coating is, so I won’t even waste my breath. Good luck to the both of you.” He’d walk away, with Kira following. ”Yeah! So now that both of our contestants are ready...” She walked over to the booth. ”...We can begin match three!” The crowd had once again cheered. ”OKAY! Let’s get this started!!!” Kira raised her arm, ”Begin!” The horn was blown!
virgil
virgil
Admin

Tue May 21, 2019 1:54 am
At this time, when Shinji walked off, Benkei had asked Virgil to confirm if Shinji is stronger than what he is showing. Of course he'd mention both of them were holding back. "You ask alooot of questions. Aren't you yourself holding back?" Virgil would pose this question back at Benkei.

Tobias had given Shinji his spear, coated with his misra. "Ahh, there you are." Shinji would grip his spear tightly. He'd give it a twirl, smiling at the same time. He seemed to be enjoying twirling his spear around. "I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!" Vespina would watch as Shinji was fooling around with his spear. "Damn human." She'd  say under her breath. Kira had signaled the start of the battle. Vespina wasted no time. She'd fly in straight for Shinji. The lad had caught on to this and ceased his twirling. Vespina had slash at Shinji, with the latter parrying her attack. "Woah!" She flew pass and turned around flying back at him. She was rather fast. Shinji barely had time to readjust himself. He would continue to parry Vespina's attacks. "This bug woman really has Shinji on the ropes." Biggs would say. "Yeah. I'm just as surprised as you." Remi would reply. Vespina would continue attacking Shinji in the same manner for a while longer. This time as she came for Shinji, instead of parrying like before, he swung at her. "What!?" Vespina would gasp. To her surprise she didn't expect a him let alone a human to keep up with her movements. She had finally realized this wasn't getting her anywhere. She changed up her strategy. This time she would fly high into the sky. Using the sun as her cover. Shinji would look up to find her but was blinded. He shielded his eyes from the brightness of the sun with his free arm. "Where'd... she go?" He couldn't locate Vespina. Soon he could finally see her coming straight for him at a high speed. This time Shinji wasn't able to just parry her attack. He completely dodge rolled out of the way as Vespina slashed at him. "Sheesh! That was close." Vespina had looked at Shinji as he stood up from the ground. The crowd was going wild as his would seem like a wonderful match to follow. "You're not bad bug lady." Shinji would smirk. Vespina didn't take to kindly to Shinji. "Shut up human!" She would respond with an aggressive tone. "How could this human react to my speed?" She would think ti herself. Shinji would take this opportunity to rush her. He'd swing his spear downwards onto Vespina. She was able to avoid the slash and took to the skies again. "Hey! Come on! Get back down here!" Shinji would shout. Vespina would ignore him. Shinji would simply sigh. "Fine, I'll come to you.." Shinji said as he squatted down. He'd then have an aura of misra surrounding him. With that, he kicked up from the ground. He;d reach Vespina rather quickly. She wasn't too high up. "Hey." He'd smile in her face, immediately swinging at her with the spear. Vespina had a look of shook on her face. She couldn't believe a human had jumped nearly 30 feet in the air. She'd fly backwards avoiding the swing. She'd then take to the skies even further. "How can a human, intimidate me like that! How can he even jump that high!? She would think in her head.  She had fell back down to the ground. "Oh come on..." Shinji would say as he had this look of disappointment.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Tue May 21, 2019 6:26 pm
Benkei would smirk at virgil comment " I ask questions because I expect honesty between rivals unless you do not consider me one but you are right about that though I am holding back" he would look at shinji through the crystal " though I tell you out of respect and honor to you both as warriors and men I will hold nothing back against you both". In that moment the match would begin and benkei could see how gitty shinji was about his weapon "hmm a spear man good choice of a weapon proper balance and grace" Benkei watched as vespina would use her tremendous speed to try and break thru shinji defense " are you following her well? She seems pretty good but I feel like she could go a bit faster, I am impressed on how he can react so quickly and dodge".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Tue May 21, 2019 8:55 pm
”Wow!!! Look at her go!! She’s so fast, but Shinji is right there with her! I mean, did you see how high he jumped!” Kira was amazed! She couldn’t believe Shinji was able to jump that high. The crowd was there with her. Most of them were in awe as they watched. “Man, that Shinji’s got some power in his legs!” Said one man. “Look man, he’s not all that. He missed his attack too.” Said another.

Kane had been watching contently, ”Damn! That bug lady is zipping through the air so swiftly! How’s that Shinji going to catch her!?” He’d turn to Van, ”What do you think’s going to happen?” Van would sigh, ”If you really want to know, I think she’s going to let her guard down soon. Shinji’s clearly capable of keeping up with her. One wrong move and she won’t be able to take a blow. Especially if he’s aiming for her wings.”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Tue May 21, 2019 10:39 pm
"Rivals, huh?" Virgil would say softly. He'd look at his bandaged arm for a moment. "Don't get me wrong, I love a good competition but for me.. for us a rival is the least of our concerns."

Vespina had remained in the air. It would seem that she had kept a fair enough distance from Shinji. "He doesn't have the weaponry to reach me from here." She'd think to herself. She would hold her hands out, fingers extended. "I can stay up here and end the fight from long range." She smirked as she continued to think to herself. Shinji meanwhile was looking up at the sky with his spear resting on his shoulder and his free hand covering his eyes from the sun. He'd squint his eye trying to see what Vespina was doing. She fired a missile like object from her finger. He couldn't really make it out but she appeared to just be floating there. Soon after, Shinji's sight would widen then close again to focus. It looked like a missile was flying towards him. "Oh crap!" He'd slightly panic as they closed in on him fast. Rolling out of the way he avoided a direct hit however... Upon impact from the missile to the ground an explosion was created, causing a shockwave that blew Shinji away. "Geez, what the hell??" Shinji would get up. That caught him completely off guard. Within seconds he had heard another missile on the way towards him. He'd dodge this one too and again being blown away due to the shockwave of the explosion. "Dammit!" He was starting to get angry. He would wipe away at the smoke clouds the explosion created giving him better vision too see the next on coming missiles. This time he wouldn't simply dodge roll out of the way. It would be more like he disappeared and reappeared several feet away. This was so that he could avoid the shockwave of the explosion. "What!? How did he get there!?" Vespina was confused as too Shinji's sudden disappearance and reappearance. She re-positioned herself firing several missiles at once. These missiles were actually her nails she infused with her misra. Shinji would avoid them one by one as the followed his movements. The missiles Vespina fired were by no means slow. This just shows how fast Shinji is. "How can a human move this fast!?" She was beginning to get even more frustrated that she couldn't hit her target. This time around as she fired her missiles, Shinji took up a stance. His knees were bent and legs were spread wide. His spear was at the same level as his head, with the front end tilted downward, to his left side. His hands were placed on opposite sides. As the missiles got closer he would say, "Let's do this Typhoon!" He'd swing from the top to the bottom and then back up top again with a circular motion with his right hand. There was a vibration in the air that was sent in a linear path, same as the missiles, leading towards Vespina. It appeared to be a gust of wind that would stop the missiles in their tracks causing them to fall straight down. The gust of wind did not stop there. It continued on it's path towards Vespina where she was tossed around in it. Her wings had completely stopped moving causing her to start falling towards the arena floor. "My wings.." She reached towards the skies as she is no longer able to fly. She had been falling at a rather fast rate. From that distance, it was certain death. She closed her eyes awaiting her inevitable death. Before the impact a small gust of wind had held her up, preventing her from making direct contact to the ground. That gust of wind didn't last as she fell on to her butt. Shinji would stand before her, with his spear Typhoon pointing towards her face. "Well?" He'd say awaiting for her to forfeit the match. Vespina was angry. She couldn't hide it. She'd clench his fists, punching at the ground. "Damn you..." She was very hesitant but ultimately, "I.. I.. I give up.." She surrendered. At that moment the crowd went wild! Shinji would turn to face the crowd throwing his hands up with Typhoon in hand. "YYEEAAAAHHHH!!!" He was as enthusiastic as ever.

"He won! He won!" Anna was excited for Shinji's win. Biggs would let off a smile. "Always such a showoff." Remi would simply look in disappointment. Edge Kiryuu had been standing above watching the lad's fight. "Ahh so there's gonna be some excitement after all!" He grin with his large teeth showing. The other soldiers had looked at Edge. They could see his excitement. "You better stay true to your word boy." This time Edge would think that to himself.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Tue May 21, 2019 11:56 pm
The crowd had cheered on Shinji, who was as enthusiastic as ever! They’d begin chanting his name, “Shinji! Shinji! Shinji!” They fist pumped into the air. That same man who had gotten his bottom burned by Remi, and who was clearly not a fan of Shinji, stood up. “This is ridiculous! Not only did my pants get burned somehow, but now this guy progresses to the next round!? Incredible!” He’d be dragged down by the man sitting beside him, “Shut up man! Shinji won fair and square!”

”Amazing!!!! Did you all feel that wind!? My goodness! I was almost blown away!” Kira turned to the audience, ”Shinji advances to the next round!!!! Yeah!” She jumped into the air, punching the air. Vespina’d looked down, disgraced. She couldn’t believe that she was defeated by a human. “I cannot believe this!” She’d say, standing up from the ground. ”Shinji, you can head up to the Victor’s Chamber.” Vespina walked away from Shinji, heading towards the observatory, where Adofo was waiting. The path would open to the victor’s chamber. ”What a fight!!”

Kane had leaned back, ”Wow! That was a pretty nice move! I can’t believe it.” Van snickered, ”I can. That insectoid was way ahead of herself. She was clearly outmatched. That’s why she took to the sky.”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Wed May 22, 2019 12:53 am
The match was over! Shinji had taken this win and headed off towards the victors chamber. He wouldn't turn back to Vespina again. Upon entering the chamber he would set his eyes on Nir. "Yo!" He'd wave with a smile. Afterwards his smile quickly changed as his focus was redirected towards the arena. It was time for Greyhawk to fight. The man Shinji is entrusted to defeat. Although he had to first get past the bull beastman, Tauran.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Wed May 22, 2019 1:20 am
”Okay! Next up, we have..” Kira smirked, scanning the entire colosseum. ”We have a legendary warrior that, like Vespina, hails from Cedark village! A powerful beast who cannot stop until his opponent is trampled in defeat! We have Tauran, The Raging Bull!!!!” The crowd had grown loud, with some even putting up hand-crafted heads of a bull. “Yeah!!! Tauran!!!! I can’t wait!!!” Yelled a spectator. “Tauran’s going to win! I know it!” Said another. Kira was smiling, knowing well that Tauran was receiving much support. Even Kane himself stood, clapping. ”Yeah!!! Tauran!!! Now this is a beastman I want to see!” The crowd were in full support for the beastman, who stood below, listening to the thunderous cheers. “Heh.” He’d say to himself.

”Taking him on is a vile monster! A ruthless killer who leaves death in his wake! I’m not even sure how he was able to participate in this tournament....It’s Greyhawk!” The crowd had quickly transitioned into boos. “Greyhawk better lose!!!!” Called out a spectator. “How the hell was he even able to get in!?” Questioned one. From above, Elsa watched with worry. “How exactly was he able to participate my dear?” She’d ask her king. He’d remain silent. “.......” The Oracle had turned towards the king, turning back to Kira below. ”May I please have both fighters! The Five Kings await you!” The entryway had been made from below, allowing both Greyhawk and Tauran to enter the arena. They walked side by side, not one looking at each other. “I shall punish you Greyhawk. All of your trespasses against humanity shall not be overlooked!” Said Tauran. “Oh shut the fuck up! You’re not going to punish anyone. I’m going to take you out quick! Beastmen like you don’t even deserve to be here...” Replied Greyhawk.

In the victor’s chamber, Nir didn’t even say a word. He continued to watch the crystal, appearing to be in a trance. Jobo turned to Shinji chuckling, “Even you can’t get a word out of him...”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Wed May 22, 2019 2:12 am
"There he is..." Remi had a cold look to her as she saw the despicable Greyhawk emerging from the doorway. Anna didn't like this mans presence. She would cower in fear, closing her eyes. "A Anna!" Biggs took notice of this reaching for Anna. For some reason she could pick up on his vile aura. Ever since she was young she had been hypersensitive to the auras of people. It's as if she could feel their conscious mind. Being as young as she is, with little experience, she cannot overcome this feeling alone. It was a feeling that she had a certain amount of pressure onto her body. It would push down on her until she would lose consciousness. "Oh no!" Remi would rush over to Anna as well getting up from her seat. Thankfully, Biggs and Remi are around. In order to help her overcome this pressure, they would pour their own misra into her. Biggs however did not have misra to give so he would simply hold Anna, comforting her. Remi took this time to pour her misra into Anna. Koji would actually do the same. Anna had regained her composure opening her eyes little by little. "How are you feeling?" Remi would ask smiling as she was crouched down beside Anna. "B better... thank you." It wasn't very confident but Anna did seem much better off.The crowd around the three had noticed but no one had said a word. No one even offered to help.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Wed May 22, 2019 12:13 pm
The two stood on the platform as the entryway closed. Kira was too afraid to even walk over to the platform, so she had stayed in the booth. Tobias had walked onto the platform. Hovering with him this time was a flail and two small tomahawks. “Gentlemen, I’m sure you both—“ Tobias was immediately cut short by Greyhawk, who also gave him a glare! “On with it old man! Give us the damn weapons!!” Tobias’ eyes had widened. He stood his distance and extended his arms, sending the weapons to their respective owners. He’d then turn around, moving off of the platform with much haste.

In the crowd, Kane had detected something quite unusual. He turned in the direction of Remi, Anna, Biggs, and Koji. What he had sensed was the use of Misra in the crowd. ”Hm? That’s interesting.”

Tauran had looked to Greyhawk, holding his flail. “Greyhawk, you have no respect for anyone!” He’d blow air through his nostrils, stomping on the ground with his hooven feet. Greyhawk would hold both tomahawks in his hands, grinning. “I thought I told you to the shut up before.” Tauran had gritted his teeth, no longer able to tolerate the disrespect. The crowd had fed into the tension. They’d chant Tauran and boo Greyhawk, with some even tossing items at the latter. ”Please! No throwing items!” Guards had quickly dispatched to the areas where spectators had been growing rowdy. ”Let’s just enjoy this match the best we can! And hope for Tauran to come out of this!!!” Greyhawk quickly turned his head to Kira, “SHUT UP YOU LITTLE BITCH! Once I win this thing, I’ll have both you and The Oracle!!!!” He’d call out. Palidos had tightly gripped onto the handle of his seat, closing his eyes. This was sickening. “Don’t listen to him. Nothing will happen to you.” Elsa said, turning towards The Oracle.

”Okay! Let’s get this thing started!!!” Kira’d call out, with the horn blowing!!
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Wed May 22, 2019 1:00 pm
In that very moment during shinji's fight he created a massive tornado that would return vespina plummeting to the ground hard as could be. Her wings we're ruined so she could not fly to escape " dear Me I did not think he was capable of such a thing but that was powerful magic he just used". As the the crowd roar and cheered vespina had admitted defeat and shinji had won his match " hmm well your friend sure does have abilities of a true warrior I like it!". With no hesitation the next fight would begin. It was between the beastman himself tauren who benkei had witness his strength beforehand " This is the man I wanted to see, maybe I could learn a thing or two". His opponent would be the criminal know as greyhawk, he had shown no honor or respect towards the battle at hand or it's people " this man disgusts me I hope he gets what coming to him". He would provoke tauren and grab his weapon, he would hold no insults back and demand to commence his slaughter " A battle between beast are about to begin and my body is excited". In that instant Kira would start the fight
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Wed May 22, 2019 7:43 pm
At the sound of the horn, Tauran had rushed forth! Greyhawk stood his ground, holding both of his tomahawks. “C’mon you son of a bitch!!!!” Closing the gap fairly quickly, Tauran had swung the flail downwards! The spiked ball would hit the ground, shattering the section of the platform. Greyhawk had managed to avoid the attack by stepping backwards. “Not going to be that easy!” Once he was out of harms way, he lunged at Tauran, swinging both axes downwards onto Tauran. ”Oh no!!!!! Tauran’s going to take a hit!!!”

Both of the tomahawks had came crashing down on Tauran, but were defended against by Tauran’s massive horns. “Yes, you’re right! It’s not going to be easy!” Greyhawk was surprised to see how well Tauran took the attack. In that second he was in the air, Tauran had sent a punch to his gut with the free hand. The hit would connect, sending Greyhawk backwards! The crowd had cheered, applauding the counter. ”Yeah!!!!! Go Tauran!!!!!” Kira yelled.

Greyhawk had slid many feet back, his arms hanging as he panted. “That actually fucking hurt!” Tauran stood on the opposite end, smirking. He’d pull the ball from the platform, beginning to swing it as he approached Greyhawk. “I told you, I shall punish you Greyhawk!”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Thu May 23, 2019 1:11 am
"Good hit!" Remi was showing how pleased she was, with Greyhawk on the defensive. It would seem like the match was going to be in favor of Tauran who had an earlier conflict with Greyhawk. He disliked the man for his barbaric and monstrous behavior. Tauran may indeed be the one the people were hoping for. The one to defeat Greyhawk. Shinji would watch on to the fight. His look had not changed. He was still very angry.

Benkei had been chatting away. Virgil had still been laying down, listening. "He's got drive. As long as he has a drive he'll continue to get stronger." Virgil would leave Benkei with a smile after that comment.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Thu May 23, 2019 3:28 am

Tauran had grown closer, spinning the ball quickly. The speed and force of the ball was picking up, beginning to scrape the ground. Greyhawk had watched, holding his two tomahawks to guard his face. “You shouldn’t be swinging that thing so quickly.” Greyhawk said with a grin. It seemed that he had concocted a plan. “Silence you scum!!!” Tauran replied, finally reaching Greyhawk. But before he could take a swing, Greyhawk had channeled his Misra into the ground. Below Tauran, the ground shifted, throwing him off balance. With the swinging flail, it didn’t help much either. “What!?” He took a few steps trying to regain balance, but the ground had shifted in the opposite direction, parting and closing to trap his hooves. This had caused Tauran to lean over, losing control of the flail and causing it to smack dead into his face, knocking him over.

”Wait! What’s going on!?” Questioned Kira. She, along with many other spectators, were baffled. Kane had grown interested in this bout, squinting his eyes at the ground below Greyhawk. ”Van, what do you think it is? Let’s see if you’ve sharpened your analytical skills.” Van had been watching closely the entire time. With an emotionless face, he’d answer Kane. ”The platform beneath Tauran has moved, shifting to deter his approach. I had watched him before. In the town square when he was confronting a young woman, the one from the restaurant. During that confrontation he trapped her legs with the ground. I’m assuming he’s an Earth based elementalist.” Kane rubbed his goatee, ”Hmm. You’re getting good. You’re also right. Greyhawk is indeed an Earth based elementalist. He’s ranked as a B-Class by the Magic Council. Which means he’s decent.”

As Tauran knelt down, releasing his grip on his flail. Greyhawk approached him, walking slowly. “Guess I’ve got the bull by the horns. Hehe.” He’d grin, swinging one tomahawk towards Tauran’s knee. This has hit him, causing him to drop lower and place both hands on the ground. “AHHHH!!!!” With the other tomahawk, he’d swing at his face, hitting him against his left cheek and sending a tooth right out. The crowd had gasped in horror. ”How did the battle just do a one-eighty like that!?”

virgil
virgil
Admin

Thu May 23, 2019 4:06 am
With Greyhawk taking over the fight, Remi's facial expression changed. She wasn't too pleased with what was going on. May in the crowd as well did not like Greyhawk in the more dominant position.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Thu May 23, 2019 6:29 pm
Benkei would watch as tauren and greyhawk clashed. Tauren had used his horns to block greyhawk's tomahawk attack" that was quick thinking of him that man really knows how to use his body". Tauren would punch greyhawk in the gut so hard he would stagger and grunt. He would clash with tauren once more and benkei would watch in wonder " hmmm this seems like it could go either way with these beast". Tauren would begin swinging his flail walking towards greyhawk until his footing was thrown off balanced. Greyhawk had planned this and used it towards his advantage " even though this man is a huge criminal but he is no slouch , he has been studying his opponent closely and looking for openings"
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Fri May 24, 2019 11:57 pm
Tauran looked up at Greyhawk. Blood had began seeping from the corners of his mouth. There wasn’t much he could do with his foot trapped, his knee sustaining an injury and Greyhawk hovering above him. “....I cannot believe you have bested m—“ Greyhawk had suddenly punched Tauran, stopping him from finishing the statement. “Shut the hell up!! I was going to best you. You’re inferior to me, you filthy beast!” Tauran had looked up again, gritting his teeth and beginng to stand.

“You just don’t give up do you!? For fucks sakes!” Greyhawk had swept Tauran’s arm from under him, causing him to collapse. When he hit the floor, Greyhawk had stomped on his head, sending his face into the platform. “STAY DOWN!” The crowd had grown quiet. They couldn’t believe that Greyhawk, the villain, had overcome Tauran. And what made it worse, was that he did it fairy easily. ”Oh no!!! Tauran is down!!!!” To make sure that Tauran was no longer a threat, Greyhawk had stomped on his head again, sending the face deeper in. The beastman would lay there, limp.

People would begin booing Greyhawk for continuing his assault. “HE WAS DOWN MOTHER FUCKER!!!!” Yelled one man. “How are they going to let him do that!?” Said another. They were beginning to boo again, causing Greyhawk to grin. “HAHA! You all just want to see me lose!!! Well guess what, it ain’t happening!!!!” Said Greyhawk as he raised his tomahawks. Kira’d turn to the official, who would give her a head nod. ”Greyhawk is the victor....” The boos had grown louder as the crowd threw objects onto the platform. At the same time, the medical team had gone out to grab Tauran, beginning to heal him.

The pathway to the victor’s chamber would also open up for Greyhawk, who’d take him time walking there as he taunted the crowd. ”That guy’s an ass.” Said Kane as he watched Greyhawk. ”Someone will get him! I know it!”
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum