TRACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
virgil
virgil
Admin

The Five Kings Tournament Begins!  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Five Kings Tournament Begins!

Sat May 25, 2019 1:21 am
After the fight Greyhawk has entered the victor’s chamber. Shinji would give Greyhawk a state as he walked by no words were said.

”Shinji has to fight that man next.” Anna had a frightened look for Shinji I’m her face. Remi would turn to Anna. ”You do know that it’s Greyhawk that has to fight Shinji. There’s no way Shinji could lose to someone like that.” Remi gave Anna a thumbs up, consoling the girl. Anna would perk up a bit. Her worries had somewhat vanished. Biggs however noticed Remi’s face change as soon as she turned away from Anna. She too was worried.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

The Five Kings Tournament Begins!  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Five Kings Tournament Begins!

Sat May 25, 2019 3:49 pm
As the fight between greyhawk and tauren finally ended benkei was in shock, the man he respected how lost in such a dishonorable way it was inconceivable " how did such a man win this fight I do not understand!". Benkei clenched his fist " I understand there are no rules except being unconscious or admitting defeat but already two matches has past that have disgusted me". Benkei would look at virgil "you will be fighting soon but knowing you the fight will last mere seconds ". He would look at Kira through the crystal wondering who she would call next
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sat May 25, 2019 9:18 pm
The stage had been set for the next contestants! By now, they had calmed down, anxious to see who would be fighting next. Kira had been staring at the platform, which had been cratered and had blood smears. She’d remember Alexander. How helpless he was during the match. Truth be told, Kira wasn’t really enjoying this. Already, two fights had been brutal.

The official would clear his throat, which was a sign to announce the next contestants. ”Okay! With that match out of the way.....” She looked to the audience. ”We’ll have our next two fighters!” The crowd would begin cheering! ”We have a Galatian native! You can find him heading the large market near the square! He’s a giant who is never filled! Always hungry and looking for more, especially the Stals! We have Gob!!!!” The crowd had a mixture of boos and cheers. Those who were booing knew very well who Gob was. How greedy he was.

”Against him is the monk who never ceases to amaze us! The warrior who had entered with just a regular pipe, and who managed to take on the giant Dolphy! We have Benkei!!!!!” For Benkei, the crowd had erupted. They loved him! Not only did he make some of them laugh, but he also showed great skill in combat. ”Will our fighters please come forth! The Five Kings await you!” With that said, the pathway had opened up for both Gob and Benkei.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sat May 25, 2019 9:25 pm
As the crystal lit up Kira had made the announcement for the next two fighters it would be none other than benkei himself verses gob "hmmm it is my turn to grace the stage ". He would turn to Virgil "pay close attention to my fight you will not be disappointed friend ". Benkei would walk to towards the battlefield as he entered the view of the crowd and the Oracle himself he could see in the distance. He would wave and bow before the Oracle "Watch me dear goddess as I will prove my worth and my strength to protect you and guide you!". He would shout his oath to her and the crowd and wait for gob
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sun May 26, 2019 11:08 am
Virgil for quite a while had been laying on the floor. Benkei and Gob were the next to fight. As the two were called, Benkei would turn to Virgil, telling him to watch for his fight. For the first time since the tournament started Virgil had sat up, "Sure I'll watch." He'd say with a smile. It looked as though he was enjoying the moment.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sun May 26, 2019 12:23 pm
All eyes were on the two as they entered the arena through the pathway. It’d close behind them soon afterwards. Benkei wasted no time in calling out to The Oracle. Palidos would lean forward, getting a good look at Benkei. “He appears to be a monk! Is he from one of the sacred temples?” Elsa turned towards The Oracle, who watched with a smile. ”It appears so.” Elsa smiled, “He must have traveled from afar.”

Gob had stomped his way towards the center of the arena, his view fixated on the audience. Anyone standing near him could see his massive, round size. “Ahhhh, look at how many people there are. If I had not participated in this tournament, I would have surely set up a market outside. Stals would have surely found their way to me!!” He grinned, with his canines protruding from his lower jaw. The people were busy in the crowds speaking. Many were placing their bets and taking a guess on who would win. “That’s Gob The Hungry Beast! Not only is he a greedy bastard, but he’s also pretty powerful! I’m not sure how this monk is going to win!” Said one man. “You’re kidding me right? I want to see this fatass go down!!!!! You know how much Stals he’s taken from me!? Everything at his market is so overpriced! I hope Benkei puts him down!”

Kane was also enthusiastic. He placed his leg atop the other, leaning back as he reached into his coat. ”That’s a mean, green machine. I think I’ll need a cigar for this one.” He withdrew a cigar from coat, lighting it with a snap of his finger. Van could immediately smell the smoke, prompting him to turn towards Kane. ”You know that’s going to bother people.” Kane would smile, holding the cigar between his teeth, ”Van, my boy, I’m perfectly fine.” It didn’t take long for a guard to walk up and stop in front of Kane. “Sir, I’m going to have to ask you to put that out.” Kane scratched his head, feeling the stare Van was giving him. ”Shiiiit.”

Back on the platform, Tobias walked up to both contestants. Kira, again stayed in the booth, afraid to even be near the orc. ”Alright folks! Here comes Tobias!” The man was in possession of a staff and a basic club. He reached the two, turning to each of them. “Okay, here are your weapons for the match. You understand the whole Misra coating thing right?” Gob nodded, staring at the staff. “Yeah, I do. Now....” He looked down at Benkei, “How much for that staff????”
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sun May 26, 2019 2:48 pm
As the crowds cheered benkei raised his hand to the king and queen showing his respect as well to the Oracle. He would then turn to gob and bow "good luck friend I look forward to this well". Benkei would turn to Tobias and grabbed his staff twirling it and slamming it on the ground "I assume you kept my other weapon in a safe spot like we agreed?". He would look at gob as he asked him for a price for his staff " one can not put a price on faith and loyalty so no thank you gob". He would turn and walk towards his corner and wait for the fight to begin
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sun May 26, 2019 3:30 pm
Gob gritted his teeth, having been turned down by Benkei. “You little....” He’d grab his club from Tobias, slamming it on the palm of his hand and walking to his corner, awaiting for the match to begin. Tobias would turn in Benkei’s direction, calling out to him, “The other weapons will be safeguarded until you notify me Benkei.” He’d then walk off to the edge of the platform, heading to his usual spot.

Gob, still upset at being turned down, would call out to Benkei. “If you won’t sell it to me then...” He grinned, “...Then I shall offer a deal. If I defeat you here, then that staff is mine!” The crowd was growing much louder after hearing this. Kira had even fed into it, ”So we’ve got ourselves a deal proposition here!!!! Will Benkei accept it is the question!?”
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sun May 26, 2019 3:34 pm
Benkei looked at the crowd and gob as yet gritted his teeth "hmmm a proposal you say? Hmmm okay but wat do I get if I win hmmmm?" He chuckled to himself as he tried to barter with the man " how about some lessons of your earth magic! I can learn alot from you abilities". Benkei slammed his staff on the ground pounding it to the crowds cheers and chants "shall we begin?"
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sun May 26, 2019 4:09 pm
“Earth magic??” Questioned Gob. He didn’t have an idea of what he spoke of. ’This fool thinks I use Earth magic?’ He thought to himself as he chuckled. “Listen, I won’t reveal my magic, but I’m a merchant. I like to bargan with the most important things. If you defeat me, I shall give you five gold Stals!” The crowd grew louder as Benkei slammed his staff, awaiting the horn.

”This is getting real good! Now they both have more to fight for!!!! Let’s get this thing started!!!” Kira punched the air, signaling the sound of the horn! The crowd had erupted! ”Let’s see what the monk’s got!!!!! Wooooo!!! Go monk man!!!!” Kane had called out, cupping his mouth.

Gob had held his club tightly beginning to march towards Benkei. “That staff will be mine! Grugrugru!!!!!!” When he was close enough, he swung the club downwards, aiming for Benkei’s head.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sun May 26, 2019 6:22 pm
Benkei smiled as the deal was settled and the match had begun. Gob had began marching towards benkei and raised his club high in the air when he was close enough. Benkei in reality had been zoning out thinking about how he would greet the Oracle in person and how he would present himself. Once the club was inches away from his face he would look up ," hmmmmm ?" His face had been caved in and smacked to the ground creating a huge crater around where benkei had been standing
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sun May 26, 2019 6:39 pm
The club had connected with Benkei’s face, sending him into the platform. With Gob’s force, it had cratered that section of the arena. Everyone appeared to be dumbfounded by the attack. They could not believe that Benkei, the same warrior who had been putting on a show earlier, was easily hit like that. “What the hell?” Whispered a spectator to himself. “This cannot be...” He continued. Many people were looking to each other in confusement. ”Wow! He took a direct hit!!! What was he doing? I don’t know! But let’s see if he can get up after that one!!!” Kane had leaned forward, surprised to have witnessed that. ”What!? Sheesh. I guess I was wrong about the monk!” Van had scoffed, ”Pathetic.”

Gob had stood above the crater, staring into the dust that blanketed the area. “Grugrugru!!!! That was way too easy! Such a scrawny man! Reminds me of an orc I once knew!” The orc would turn around, raising his club. “I guess I will have myself a nice staff!!! GRUGRUGRUGRU!!!!!!”
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sun May 26, 2019 7:02 pm
There was a low disappointment coming from the crowd as benkei had seemed defeated from the blunt force of that powerful blow. The mutters of his defeat seemed even more obvious with the cheer coming from gob and his rant of him winning his staff. As silence grew among the crowd there was a low rumbling coming from the arena. In mere seconds a bright explosive light came from the crater and benkei arose with his forehead bleeding slightly "apologies my mind was else where " benkei pointed it staff at gob as the four rings around the staff started to glow " oh sacred metal of the earth , transcend your form and become something more! METALMORPHISIS!" His staff would change into two sets of nunchaku held together with lighting. Benkei would swing them around as the lightning would crackle and whip around his body " woooo waaaaaaa!" He would smirk and rush gob with basic speed up until he reached his face and disappeared from view. He would make what seem to be copies of himself around gob while the real benkei had came crash down on gonna from above with a strike of the lightning nunchaku.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sun May 26, 2019 7:18 pm
The explosive light from the crater had captured everyone’s attention. Gob had quickly turned around to see Benkei standing from the crater. “What!? Impossible!!!! How could you be standing!?” The giant orc had took a few steps back as the crowd cheered for Benkei. ”I can’t believe it!!!! He’s up!!!! He’s really up!!!” Kira had jumped up with joy! Kane had even stood from his seat, ”Wow!!! I didn’t see that coming!!!” This had apparently annoyed Van even further. ”......” All of the cheers and people standing wasn’t quite enjoyable.

As Gob stood there, Benkei had transformed his staff into nunchaku that were connected by lightning itself. This had sent Gob walking back and away from Benkei. “What the hell!?” He’d watch as Benkei rushed towards him, disappearing from sight before creating after-images. “What’s going on!?” Gob seemed flustered as he swung at a copy, only to be hit from above by the real Benkei. The orc would be sent down onto his knees, with his free hand holding him up. “AGGGH!!!!! You little bastard!!!”

”What a hit!!!!!” Gob would attempt in grabbing a hold of Benkei after standing up.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sun May 26, 2019 7:30 pm
As benkei would hit gob and he would put him on his knees. Benkei would back flip off of gob and he had attempted to grab Benkei as he stood up. Benkei would grab his wrist and smirk "you are very powerful I give you that but you lack the discipline to actually fight as well as the training". He would connect his nunchaku into a lightning staff and start whipping it around hitting gob back and forth as he strikes grew hard and faster hitting his knees shoulders and neck.

Last edited by Benkei Kagemori on Sun May 26, 2019 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sun May 26, 2019 7:45 pm
Gob’s wrist had been grabbed in his attempt to latch onto Benkei’s robe. “I don’t understand....just who are you!?” Gob was at a point where the difference between them was beginning to show. He wasn’t as experienced as Benkei in combat, it had seemed. In his disbelief, he had stood motionless, being attacked from all angles by the lightning staff. “AGGGH!!!!” Gob had cried out in pain as he took multiple hits, which brought him crashing down onto the platform face first.

”What a combo!!!!!! Gob was helpless just now!!! The crowd had cheered on for Benkei. As for Gob, he appeared to be rendered immobile. “I can’t even move!!!” He struggled to move his arms and legs, but could only lay there.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sun May 26, 2019 7:53 pm
Benkei returned his staff to normal as he would look at gob "I numbed your joints and your pressure points so you won't be able to move for a few ,well you shouldn't be able to move but if you were stronger you could by pass that ". He would bang his staff on the ground to the beat of the crowd " you fought well but you again have no discipline ,work on that and train your mind as well as your body ". He would point at Kira and the judges "hey call the match this is over and if you can call a medical team one for me and for gob". He would bow to gob and then the Oracle in respect to them all

Last edited by Benkei Kagemori on Sun May 26, 2019 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sun May 26, 2019 8:10 pm
Gob had remained there, listening to Benkei speak. With his joints affected by both the physical force of the staff attack, and the electricity, he wasn’t going to be able to move. He had no choice but to accept his defeat. “Dammit!!!!!” Benkei had called out to Kira, asking her to stop the fight and call for a medical team. ”Well....” She turned to the official, who had given her a nod of approval. ”You heard the man!! This match is over! Benkei wins!!!!” A large group of medical personnel had arrived to attend to both Benkei and Gob. They’d begin cleaning Benkei’s head wound, and use magic to ease him any pain. The others had to use their magic to begin aiding Gob.

“It’ll be quick sir.” Said one of the medical members as the path opened to the victor’s chamber. ”Jeez! Is it me? Or are these matches going by quickly!?” The crowd had began chattering to themselves. Some did not seem entertained. Van, happened to be one of them. ”This is boring. I haven’t seen one good match yet.” Kane turned to Van, ”Eh, we’ll get one! At least Benkei won!!! I’m really liking that guy!”

As Gob was being taken out on the stretcher, he’d raise his hand, gesturing for them to stop. He’d look to Benkei, “Hey! Benkei! A deal’s a deal! After this, I’ll hand you those gold Stals....BUT YOU’VE GOT TO BUY SOMETHING! Doesn’t matter what it is, you gotta buy something! GRUGRUGRU!” He’d smile as he was taken away.

Last edited by Vanitas on Sun May 26, 2019 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sun May 26, 2019 9:05 pm
Virgil has took note of Benkei’s lightening feats. Being able to utilize the lightening along with the staff as well as metal manipulation. Virgil looked a bit excited. He truly looked forward to facing Benkei if it came to that point.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sun May 26, 2019 9:18 pm
Benkei would collapse as the medical team attended To his head and eased his pain " ah thank you very much I appreciate this very much". He would look at gob as he told him he would give him the gold stals but he had to buy something " okay deal I could use some more equipment!". As benkei felt better he would enter the Victor Chambers and see everyone look at him "hmmmm what? Did you expect less of me?"
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sun May 26, 2019 9:55 pm
Nir hadn’t even snuck a gaze. He had been busy staring at the crystal, awaiting the next match. It was a countdown for him. How much longer till he had to battle Jobo, his next opponent, if one followed the brackets. Jobo, however, did give Benkei some attention. “I thought you died out there. You’re pretty tough. Just the guy I need to carry out some work in the city.” Greyhawk had closed his eyes, crossing his arms. “That fool wasn’t even paying attention. Had it been me swinging the weapon, he would have been dead.” Jobo’d then look at Greyhawk, “You’d be disqualified. Wouldn’t be in your best interest to do something like that. But it would be in your brother’s. He’s just waiting for you to lose.” Jobo chuckled. “Shut the fuck up before I slaughter you and your whole crime syndicate!!!! Don’t you dare mention him!” Greyhawk responded. Just who was this brother he spoke of?

Meanwhile, in the arena, Kira was prepared to announce the next battle. ”We’re moving through these so quick guys! But with our match over, it’s time for the next one!!! Next up is a woman that we’re all familiar with, well, if you live in Galatia! A keeper of knowledge, a scribe here who isn’t afraid to get her hands dirty!! For those who have faced her, they have felt the wrath of her STONE CHILDREN! Medna!!!!!!” The crowd had cheered loudly! ”Uh-oh!!!! I’ve got to see these stone children!!”  Kira smiled widely before looking to the audience. ”Against her is the giant that lies beyond our walls! Rarely do you ever see him near Galatia! But when you do, you run!! I give you the terrible Dolphy!!!!!” Children in the stands would begin crying at the name, for many have been told tales of the giant that devours humans. They’d begin booing in the stands as the entryway opened up for the two. ”Proceed! The Five Kings await you!!!”
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Mon May 27, 2019 4:00 am
Dolphy had stood there quiet. He could hear the boos and the crying above. The Galatians truly detested the race of giants, and Dolphy, as good as he was, no exception. With a saddened face, he walked up to the platform. Medna had walked alongside him, choosing to ignore the crowd. Once they were both in the arena, the entryway had closed up. Only four remained below: Virgil, Elaria, Herc and Jangr.

”What a mismatch! Medna is so small compared the giant that is Dolphy! I wonder how she’ll be able to deal with him!” Medna had scaled Dolphy with her eye, getting a full picture of what she was up against. “You’re one of the very few giants in Paleides. I’m honored to be battling you.” Dolphy would smile widely, “Really??? Girl happy to fight Dolphy????” He pointed to himself. She’d nod. In the background Tobias had been walking towards them both, a wooden staff floating in the air beside him. “So, you’ll be using your staff Medna?” Tobias had asked. “Yes.” She replied.

He’d motion towards her, sending the staff to her, where she’d grab it. “Thank you Tobias.” Medna said. “OOOO! That’s a nice stick! Dolphy has one of those! But it’s way bigger!!!” The giant smiled, closing his eyes. He was truly excited to be here today. “Dolphy will prove himself for funny man! Funny man is Dolphy’s friend!”
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Mon May 27, 2019 4:24 pm
Benkei had say beside nir and close to shinji. He would look at nir "I will not say much because I know what your goal is and that's to fight the man who dishonorable hurt Alexander but remember do not let the rage consume you". They would peer in the crystal as it was dolphy turn to fight medna now but the galatian people would boo and treat dolphy like some monster. Benkei was deeply upset because he knew how dolphy was a gentle soul " these people judge him for race and not for what is in his heart I can not accept that but even so look at him ". Benkei would notice how happy he was as medna would accept him and he wanted to fight so he could prove himself " now that is a warrior and this is a trial to himself and these people".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Tue May 28, 2019 12:42 am
”Alright! Let’s get this started!!!” Kira had raised her arm, bringing it down. It had signaled the horn, which began the match! “Dolphy very sorry! But he has to fight serious to win!!!” Said the giant, as he stepped towards Medna. “I understand Dolphy! I have to win too! So no hard feelings!” Medna would grasp her staff tightly, preparing herself for Dolphy’s attack. “Man, he’s big. Which makes him awfully slow.” With each step the giant had taken, the platform had cracked and trembled. Medna had to keep her balance to even stay on her feet. ”Wow! Dolphy’s weight is shaking the arena!” Upon reaching Medna, he had swung his arm down in a hammer-like fashion. Medna was quick to jump to the side, but the force had shattered the spot of impact! It’d send some of the platform flipping upwards, which had rammed into Medna. “Agh!” This had given Dolphy an opening to move in for a grab.

As they battled, Benkei had been speaking on how Dolphy has been mistreated. Greyhawk had sucked his teeth, walking to the far corner. Nir, remained quiet, having ignored Benkei before. He was in no mood for words. As for Jobo, he’d turn to Benkei. “Dammit. Are you going to be yapping your mouth here the entire time!? Who gives a shit about the giant!? They’re an endangered race. They’ll be gone soon. So it’s best to not even waste your damn breath.” Jobo turned back towards the crystal, watching the battle. “Now let’s see what this lady’s capable of.” Nir could be seen tightly gripping his arms. If he could silence Jobo now, he would.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Wed May 29, 2019 8:08 am
As the fight started benkei would notice how nir was to fixated on his second match and wanted things to hurry along. Benkei would understand without saying a word but jobo had commented on everything benkei would say but out of a anger he never displayed Benkei would look at jobo with a death star "Watch your tounge". He would say it low enough that jobo could hear. He would return to watching dolphy fight " dolphy is slow but that pressure from his weight and strength just throws people off balance so it's almost impossible to do a counter attack unless you stay in the air the whole fight and attack or you counter that strength with a pressure of your own". Benkei would look at shinji "btw good match you had, was impressed you made it here against that speedy woman". He snickered that comment to himself
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum