TRACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
virgil
virgil
Admin

The Five Kings Tournament Begins!  - Page 15 Empty Re: The Five Kings Tournament Begins!

Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:53 pm
Virgil would use the power of his dark Misra to slice and break free from the chains. He get to his feet only to have Benkei charge him again. Virgil would look at Benkei. The monk had went to strike him but like the other matches before, he’d miss his target! Virgil would take this opportunity to strike Benkei with his bow. He’d swing it knocking Benkei back into the air where he’d fire an arrow of Misra. This wouldn’t end just yet. Virgil had pulled on the string still attached to Benkei’s leg. Taking aim he’d fire multiple Misra arrows at the monk causing a large explosion. The shock ave from the attack had reached the spectators.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

The Five Kings Tournament Begins!  - Page 15 Empty Re: The Five Kings Tournament Begins!

Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:03 pm
As benkei attacked he missed his target due to Virgil strange ability and was sent flying into the air "urgh dam again,I need to figure this out". Benkei was then pulled by the string on his leg "shit forgot about that" he was throw again like a rag down and then shot with arrows. Using his gauntlets and his speed he would deflect as many arrows as possible until he was in a big explosion that sent him flying towards a pillar. He would use this opportunity to charge lightning in his hand and slice the string off while landing on a pillar. He began to breath heavy and look at Virgil "I like where this is going ,you really are trying now huh?" Benkei was cut up a bit from Virgil arrow barrage and his clothes ripped while Virgil had very minimal damage. " least we are having fun right?" Benkei spoke while looking at Virgil then slammed his hand together "hedgehog prison 2!" Balls of metal spiked balls shot out the ground and floated around virgil. Benkei rushed towards these metal balls and started rapidly kicked them infusing them with lightning at Virgil to numb and damage him. They bounce off the surfaces and come back at Virgil if he dodged
virgil
virgil
Admin

Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:18 pm
Benkei with his injuries from the previous matches wouldn’t falter. He was completely set on taking Virgil down. Benkei would unleash a wild combo, attacking Virgil from multiple angles. However... The spikes he had utilized infused with lightening were suspended in the air. ”You’ve surprised me Benkei. I’m glad to have the chance to fight someone as strong as you. But my true aim is something even beyond this.” Suddenly the shaking had returned back to the arena. The source of it was Virgil. ”I truly never intended on using this technique but I have to win.” Virgil held his right hand out in Benkei’s direction. The monk would be immobilized. The technique he presented was something extremely rare. Very few people in the world possess it. The power of it is so great, a single man can defeat an entire army in mere moments. Pressure began to build up on Benkei. This would eventually bring him down to his knees. With the left hand, he held it up high. An orb of darkness began to form, growing larger and larger. ”Benkei! I will respond to your strength with my own! This attack will end this fight!” Soon the orb was about the size of half the arena! Virgil would release this energy at Benkei while he was under such great pressure. Without being able to move how could the young monk escape this!?
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:25 pm
The audience had trembled before the power displayed by the two in the arena. They couldn’t believe what had been transpiring. Now, Tobias had joined Kira in cowering in fear. “This is madness!!!” Tobias had yelled. Kira had covered her head, ”Tobias!!! I’m so afraid!!!” Virgil had now been conjuring up a massive sphere of darkness that he would send upon Benkei.

Kane would lay back, enjoying the battle. ”All my suspicions have been confirmed....” Van would nod in agreement, keeping his eye on Virgil. ”Likewise.” They’d both continue to watch, unfazed by the destruction in the ring.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:08 pm
As benkei attack had just stop in mid air he was stunned" he using some time of gravity attack I have never..." Benkei started to be pushed further and further into the ground unable to stand As he felt constricted "it's him doing this urgh I can no lose here not to him not in front of her grace ". Virgil then started to create a massive ball of misra with a dark aura around it, it only grew bigger and bigger as it covered the sky and half the arena "what in God's name ! If that hits the ground there will be nothing left ". He would smirk "cheeky bastard you have accepted me and giving me your all so despite the circumstances I will respond back!". Benkei slammed his hands together best he could as he could not move much and gather all the metal from the earth and from his staff underneath his body raising him up. His gaunlets gave three clicks now as benkei spoke "these weapons are very special they grant me tremendous strength but they also store misra that I can use freely so I will use everything!". Benkei's staff had formed in his hand and with his other free hand he began to chant as the orb drew closer to hit him "thunderous lord head my call descending from skies to cleanse us all, your answer thee with a mighty roar show me the power of the emperor's call! RYUJIN THE DRAGON KING!". Benkei's staff flew up to the sky along with gaunlets as the sky darkened. The arena would rumble as a giant roar shook the arena, a golden metallic dragon circled the arena and locked eyes with Virgil and his orb. Benkei held his hands in the air yelling loud as he slammed his hands down towards Virgil and his blast. The dragon would part the clouds as it shot down towards them both colliding with the blast and the two warriors. The impact caused something no one could have seen coming or imagined in a long time.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:38 pm
[quote="virgil"]Benkei would respond to Virgil with his full power as well! The two warrior’s mightiest attacks would meet. Both attacks would push back against each other. It wouldn’t be long until the impact of the attacks would rupture and create an enormous explosion. One strong enough to destroy the entire arena. Both fighters would be hurled away in opposite directions, colliding and creating the outer walls. The cloud of smoke and debris that was created from the explosive would finally clear showing the destruction of the arena. The flat surface no longer existed. It looked as if missiles were fired into the ground. How could anyone have survived this attack.

”Virgil! Virgil nooooo!!!” Remi would shout. ”This can’t be...” Biggs has no words. Anna was just as shocked. ”Big... brother...” The smoke would finally start to clear. Virgil had been stuck into the wall. His body was motionless. It’s hard to imagine someone walking away unscathed from an attack of this scale. “VIRGIL!!! VIRGIL!!” Suddenly, Virgil’s name was being shouted at him repeatedly. It was none other than his friends. They would shout to Virgil until he got up. He wouldn’t budge, yet they refused to give up on him. They would continue to do so. Just then, finally a reaction! Virgil began to move his hands to grasp the hole he created. He’d pull himself up and out of the hole. His breathing was heavy. But he couldn’t allow himself to lose here. He tried to make his way out the hole but slide down due to fatigue into the water below. He still would not give in as he latched onto some large stones sticking out of the water. He’d eventually claw his way up to the top of the arena floor or what was left of it. He’d stand to his feet showing he would be victorious in this bout.

Last edited by virgil on Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:55 pm
As both attacks collided it sent both warriors to opposite ends of the arena. They would crater into the walls as nothing of the battlefield was left standing. Benkei was pressed against the wall not moving at all. Virgil's friends had called out to him to wake up while no one shouted for benkei. Benkei staff had fell from the sky and landed in the middle of the arena. As for his gaunlets they just disappeared back into benkei body. In a few moments Virgil started to move and broke out of his wall standing tall and firm as the victor of the fight. The crowd would stay silent as it would seem that Virgil was the winner. Benkei would still not move a inch as he was so drained of everything he did. Just then benkei would cough up and rip his arm out the wall landing face down in a deep hole. J started to dig his hands into the rubble climbing up towards Virgil. He would walk slowly towards his staff using it to hold himself up "this....is....far ...from...over...."
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:13 pm
Everyone watched in awe, as a mighty dragon had parted the clouds to crash into the massive sphere that Virgil had created. Kira could not believe her eyes, even beginning to tear. Before the two attacks had collided, the guards who were situated at different points made their move again. They had called out to each other, forming a barrier once more. “STAND STRONG!!!!” Called out one guard.

Inside of the arena was an explosion so grand, that the barrier had been cracked from the force. “Impossible!!!” Yelled one guard. Kane had watched with a grin, tightly grasping his knees. ”Holy shit!!!! Do you see this Van!? Now these two are just letting loose!!!!” Van had rested his foot on his leg, folding his arms once more. In the background were the panics and cries of the spectators.

Once the dust had settled within the barrier, it had dissipated, leaving the gaurds exhausted. “I can’t believe we had to use so much energy.” Said one. Above, Palidos had stood from his seat, looking down on the arena. “This is amazing. These two have given their all for us!” He’d begin applauding, followed by the audience below. Kira’d peek over the railing to see the destruction and the two fighters slowly trying to recollect themselves. ”Even after that!!!! They’re still moving!? They can’t be human!!!! I don’t know who will take this folks!!!!!! But look at the damage they have done!!!!” She’d stand up, looking around.

The fighters who had lost were watching, some dumbfounded by the performance these two were putting on. Elaria had beads of sweat dripping down the side of her head. “U-Unreal.....” She’d mutter to herself. Nir, watching from the victor’s chamber, had been smiling the entire time. ”C’mon Benkei...”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:48 pm
It was incredible enough to see both fighters standing after such an attack. They were set to go at it again! They truly possessed a warrior’s spirit. As Kira had made her announcement, someone had taken her mic from her and began speaking in her stead. “INCREDIBLE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!” It was the same man clad in black armor that passed by Virgil earlier. Edge was alerted to this man and was on guard. “THESE TWO FIGHTERS HAVE GIVEN US QUIET A SHOW!! Now I know this isn’t traditional but in the spirit of the Five Kings, I have a special treat for you guys!” The mysterious man was extremely jolly and excited. Edge would proceed down towards the man signaling the other guards to come as well. He would motion to the guards near the King, Queen and Oracle as well. “Now listen up folks! Long ago, there was a war. This was a war that the Galatia was involved in. The Five Kings that sealed away the biggest threat to mankind had been self proclaimed, governors of the world. They had a problem with the location of their empire. The Five Kings wanted to be able to reach all the lands the easiest way possible. What better way than to be the center of attention? So they attained what they wanted by any means necessary. Simply put those who were originally at the center of the world, they were kicked out of their home. They too know the great value it is to be at the center of the world. Without relying on magical things this city has formed its own empire. Advancing in many technologies those with magical powers couldn’t dream of. Now we have returned. Returned to claim what is ours. For we are... Duran!”

“CAPTURE THAT MAN!!” Edge would finally understand this mystery man is indeed an enemy. He order the soldiers to capture him. “PROTECT THE KING, QUEEN AND ORACLE!!” He’d go on to alert the others to stand guard. The other soldiers would begin to circle around the mystery man. The mystery man wasn’t at all troubles in fact he smiled at the soldiers rushing him. Suddenly, a huge explosion erupted from beneath the soldiers! The explosion wouldn’t stop there. Multiple other explosions would erupt all over the arena! Even the ground beneath Virgil and Benkei! It was like the entire coliseum was getting nuclear bombed. In this attack, many are sure to die.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:57 pm
As benkei and Virgil took there steps towards each other and eyed one another Kira began to speak but was interrupted by a man clad in black armor. Benkei turned to look at the man as he made a speech and benkei noticed the guards rushing to his location "Virgil you know anything on this man because the guards seem to be rushing to his location?". The mysterious man had be telling the story of the great war of the 5 Kings and benkei would be confused as to why mention such a story during their fight. As he went on he finally mentioned Duran and benkei eyes widened "Duran how does he know about duran!?!!" Just then explosions would go off injuring civilians and Benkei looked at the Oracle " she is in danger and so are the people we must!...." As he spoke the ground beneath them would explode sending them flying ". Thus the invasion and horror of Duran had begun
virgil
virgil
Admin

Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:34 pm
Benkei had asked who this mysterious man was. ”I’m not sure... he seems familiar tho.” Virgil would ponder as to this mans presence. After the speech, explosions even more devastating than the one with Virgil and Benkei had occurred. Before the two in the arena could make a move the explosions would reach them. There was no escaping this. As the explosions had went off up in the sky airships had appeared. There were Cobra insignias on the sides. This was a declaration of war!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum