TRACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

The Five Kings Tournament Begins!  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Five Kings Tournament Begins!

Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:21 pm
Benkei would smile at medna as she seemed to miss understand him" no I am showing you my respect as a warrior and be it woman or man I will not hold back plus I have to show dolphy my hard work here today". He would chuckle and flick his staff before his fingers "trust me you will get everything and more my lady because I am here to win and show my worth" . Benkei would bang his staff with the beat of the crowds cheers as he waited for the battle to commence
virgil
virgil
Admin

The Five Kings Tournament Begins!  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Five Kings Tournament Begins!

Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:28 am
It was just the two of them all alone. The barracks had a cold eerie look to them. It had become quite spacious now that most of the fighters are gone. The silence had been broken after Medna and Benkei left the room. Elaria had mentioned the sinister and intimidating feel she got from Virgil. The young man had stayed in his position on the wall. After brief moment, he rose his head upwards. "Honestly... it's best you don't know anything." His tone was much different from when he first spoke with Elaria. He was much too focused on something else. It was clear he was hiding something.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:59 am
Benkei had made it clear that he would not hold back against Medna. This was pleasing to hear for the young lady. “Good! Then let’s give them a good fight Benkei!” She’d hold her staff tightly, twirling it and holding it behind her back in a battle stance. The crowd had gone wild! “Woooow!!! They’re both wielding staffs!!!! It’s going to be a staff fiiiiight!!!” Said one man. Another had shook his head, chiming in, “You know they could use magic too right? You idiot.” The reaction from the crowd had been a dramatic change from when Greyhawk and Shinji battled each other.

”Alright!!!! This is going to be good!!! With both our fighters ready, we can finally start our third match!!!” There were many cheers coming from the crowd. Kane had raised his arm, cheering on the two. But most of his attention had been directed towards Medna. ”Medna!!!! Wooooo!!!!! You go Medna!!! I love you!!!” Van would appear annoyed. ”What’s wrong with you?”

Kira would suddenly raise her arm, signaling the horn! ”BEGIN!!!!” As she brought her arm down, the horn had been blown, commencing the match! Medna would waste no time in attacking Benkei. She’d immediately rush him with her staff, going for a vertical staff attack.

Meanwhile in the barracks, Elaria had turned away from Virgil. There was a change in his tone. He was also very reserved now. The young girl would simply leave him be, looking down at the ground.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:07 am
As the horn was blown they both with rush each other, medna would attempt to strike down with a vertical strike but benkei would block it with his own staff turning his back towards her and holding his staff behind him "I love a woman with a powerfulr drive hehe" he would push her staff up with a massive amount of strength to catch off her balance and strike her stomach with a direct strike.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:18 am
The two had clashed at the center of the arena! Benkei had managed to block Medna’s attack rather easily, turning as he held her back. “...Idiot...” She muttered, twitching her eyebrow at Benkei’s comment. Before she could even follow up, Benkei had pushed her staff upwards with much force. Medna had been taken back by his tremendous strength. She had stumbled back, recovering her staff, but before she could get her footing, Benkei had sent struck her in her stomach. “Gaaagh!!” The blow had forced saliva out of her mouth as she was sent back a few meters.

The crowd had cheered loudly for Benkei. Kira had watched with much interest, ”Benkei shows us just how strong he really is!! What a clean hit!” Also watching was Dolphy, who had been with the others who lost. “FUNNY MAN DOING REAL GOOD! DOLPHY HAPPY!” The giant had said as he clapped for his friend.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:40 am
After benkei finally landed a blow and she was taken back a bit he would slam his staff on the ground slightly lifting the floor tile underneath her foot so she could fall flat on her back so he could begin his plan "hmmm step one" . He would begin to chant while he had the opportunity "sacred metal of the gods heed my call produce a army big and strong, dance with power and grace to cage my opponent in disgrace ! METAL DUPLICATION!". The ground would rumble all over the arena and spots began to crack around them. Metal bars would pop out of the ground surrounding medna and benkei. The field would glow with golden bars coming out the ground
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:01 pm
Medna had been surprised by Benkei’s sudden attacks. As she attempted to regain her footing, the tile beneath her would rise, sending her backwards. She’d arch her back, holding her staff close to her body. With the other hand she planted her palm on the ground, performing a backflip. “You’re not catching me that easy!” She’d say as she took several jumps back. Before she could distance herself, however, she found herself backing into rising beams of gold. “What!?” Medna had stopped, realizing that she was trapped in a cage alongside Benkei. This was most likely to limit movement and keep this close quarters. The crowd marveled at the glow coming from the cage, aided by the reflection of the sunlight.

”Great. This guy’s got me trapped in here. He’s already displayed Earth based elemental attacks. So he must be an elemental. And then he’s also got Lightning too. This isn’t good.”Medna stood there, keeping her eye on Benkei. The runes on her face would begin glowing as she slammed her hand on the ground. Four large circles would appear before her, summoning forth her stone statues. “Come forth!!!”

In front of her stood four statues. One held a sword, one carried a shield, one carried no weapon and the other a spear. “I’m going to have to go all out to keep up with you!”
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:09 pm
Benkei smiled as finally she summoned her stone guards "hmmm I think you may have figured out my plan but this isn't a cage dear ". He looked around as gold bars were scattered around the floor in different areas and different positions of arena. Benkei smiled as he began to chant " thunderous Lord's heed my call unleash the power of your might roar! ZEUZ'S SPEAR!". Lightning in the shape of a spear began to form in the Sky as dark black clouds formed. It came crashing down in with a tremendous sound of a crackle as it struck the arena. Black dust covered the area but no one was struck or hurt "welcome medna to my prison " as the dust settled the gold bars were connected with lighting in the shape of a maze "Formation complete lightning maze! Now careful were you land for even the slightest touch and you will be struck with almost a million volts hehe".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:54 pm
Medna had been thrown off. Benkei mentioned that this wasn’t a cage. She arched her brow, slamming the end of her staff onto the ground. Like a unit, the four statues had closed in, defending Medna on all sides. “What are you planning?” She whispered to herself. Suddenly, Benkei had chanted something audible to the entire arena. Dark clouds had quickly moved over the entire colosseum, sending a lightning spear straight into the colosseum! The golden beams, which were great conductors of electricity, had picked up the electric current, connecting to each beam.

It had indeed created a lightning maze. The entire crowd had seemed very impressed with this move. Some were even afraid. ”What the heck!? Benkei is another type of monster!!!!” The lightning channeling to the other rods had brought a flashing light to the arena. Medna had appeared stunned before coming to her senses. “This is ridiculous! How do I even deal with this?” She questioned as she scanned the area. There weren’t much openings. “Shield, stay with me. You other three, move out and take him down!” The statue with the shield had crouched before Medna, protecting her. The others had began their move through the maze, heading for Benkei.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:14 pm
Benkei smirk as she had her stone guards stayed close To her then she sent out three of them out towards benkei for the attack "divide and conquer huh" benkei ripped his staff from the ground and the rings around the staff would glow as he chanted. The stone warriors would be slightly unaffected from the lightning maze only would chip parts off of their armor from the lightning itself. He would dodge and strike hard at their ankles trying to trip them up and hope they would crash into each other "need them all in a straight line then I got it " the stone guard with the sword would Cathy benkei and surprise him "oh shit! " The massive sword would come down hard creating a huge dust cloud though out the lightning maze. Nothing could not be seen yet until benkei would breath heavy "I haven't done this in forever and I didn't even think I still could " as the dust settled benkei had created a massive rock some around him. People would whisper in the crowd about benkei element usage
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:23 pm
The statue with the sword had taken a swipe, missing Benkei. But it had caused a massive cloud of dust to cover the area. As it settled, Benkei had created a massive rock using his Earth based magic. Above it, however, was the statue with the spear. It had dropped onto his creation, piercing it with the spear! The force of the attack had nearly split it.

”There’s just so much going on here right now!!!” Kira had said as she held tightly onto the railing. From the side, the statue with the sword moved towards Benkei. The lightning from the maze had no effect on its mobility, but the electricity was chipping off a bit of the stone. Once it drew close, it had slashed downwards! Sending its sword crashing towards him!

Medna stood there watching, her awareness at a peak. The shielded being had also been watching for any attack from Benkei. “You won’t win this.” Medna had muttered to herself.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:38 pm
As benkei was protected by his some benkei would continue his chant inside the dome as the rings around the staff grew brighter "she probably going to call the spear guy......". As he spoke the spear guard came crashing down on the dome shatter it completely and sending benkei backwards toward medna direction "urgh saw that one coming ". He would cough up and think "almost ready I just need them all in a straight line and facing medna " he would trip his staff and chant "METALMORPHASIS! Knuchaku " he would twirl it around his body and charge at the spear fighting it head on and deflecting any blows that might come all while wrapping the Chuck's around the stem of the spear and with his strength pull him towards medna shield guard hoping the joint would push the tip of its spear to penetrate that shield
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:48 pm
The spear wielding statue had successfully managed to penetrate Benkei’s dome, splitting through and crashing down! The impact had sent Benkei hurling towards Medna’s direction, where he’d regain his balance. This had allowed him to avoid the sword wielding being, who missed its swing. ”Those things are really giving Benkei some trouble! Looks like Medna is in control!!!”

Using his Earth magic, Benkei called upon a higher form of it, metal, which turned the staff into a different type of weapon. The spear statue had already been on the move, attacking Benkei with spear thrusts, but they were all parried and avoided. It was then that Benkei had wrapped around the spear, using the momentum to send the tip towards Medna’s shield being. “Not today!” She’d yell, slamming her hand on the ground. From the ground bursted the weaponless being, who had dug into the arena during the dust cloud. It’d catch the spear tip with both hands, allowing the sword being to come from the side and slash at Benkei.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:16 am
As benkei thought medna would counter his strategy and the weaponless guard appeared in front of the shield guard catching the spear of the other stone guard. This would allow the sword guard to attempt to slash benkei from the side but he would return his staff to it's original form in time to use the moment of the swing of the sword to shoot himself in the air . Benkei smirked as he was thrown high enough in the air away from medna and her guards "There's my straight line !". Because of the way the stone guards were position they were standing in a straight formation how benkei wanted. He began to chant as the rings of the staff had began to glow brighter and benkei had finally had a chance to finish his chant that he been planning this whole fight "Sacred metal of thy source of my power explode with viciousness of beast and trap my target in a eternal hell!". Before he would finish the incantation in midair he would slowly let go of his staff till it reached his feet. It was at this moment that Benkei was building up a large amount of misra in his foot "METALMORPHASIS hedgehog prison!". His staff would turn into a large needle as benkei kicked it with such almighty force it broke the very wind itself and shot down towards the guards and medna. It would pierce through all four golems and in mere moment the golems would shake and tremble as large spikes would erupt from there whole bodies forming a giant mass with spikes. Now that medna was close enough the final move was set "I'm not done! " Benkei as he came crashing down to the arena clapped his hands together as he began to glow bright like the sun "almighty Lord's of lightning head my call grant me the power to end it all, from within burst so bright and strike down my opponent with all my might! I CAST RAIJINS DANCE!". Benkei would open his palm as he fell back towards the metal mass that was the golems and touched it with his open palms. Large amount of lightning shot into the ground causing the whole arena to explode with a blind light. All the golden bars had began to glow as well as the metal mass on the field turning the very ground and arena medna was trapped in into a electrical field that would shock her tremendously into utter unconsciousness and cause her very body to collapse from her body almost shutting down. If she was caught by this then After a while the metal mass would explode causing the whole arena to shake and send both Benkei and medna to hit both opposite sides of the walls where the crowds were.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:52 am
Benkei had sent the staff, which had transformed into a needle-like weapon, towards the stone beings! Like a skewer, they had all been penetrated! But it did not end there, from the metal staff arose spikes, completely destroying the stone beings from the inside out! The crowd had cheered with awe, unable to believe what was going on. Kira was on the edge as well. ”Benkei’s on fire right now!!!! How’d he even do that!?” Kane had smirked, impressed by the monks utilization of Misra. ”That’s one bad man Van my boy...” Van, who seemed unamused, humphed. ”What a ridiculous move. Even the chants he’s making are ridiculous.” Kane laughed, ”That’s true! But you’ve got to admit, it is quite impressive that he’s using Earth so well. He’s already tapped into the metal advancement.”

In the arena, Medna had appeared terrified. She could not believe her statues had been taken out like that. It had caused her to stumble back. Before she knew it, Benkei had descened like a glowing star, enveloped in lightning. “What!?” Her eyes widened as he landed, placing his palm on one of the statues, which sent a powerful electric current throughout the statues and the golden beams all around. The entire arena had become one giant electrical field, catching Medna. “AGGHHHHHHH!!!!!” She had screamed as she was electrocuted.

”WOW!!!!! THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!” Most of the crowd covered their eyes from the flash of light. It took mere seconds before an explosion had erupted, sending both Benkei and Medna flying back. The young woman was instantly rendered unconscious, her body smoking. ”Oh my goodness!!!!” Many were on the edge of their seats trying to overlook the arena, or what remained of it.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:59 am
As the explosion happened benkei and medna were sent slamming to the opposite side of the walls of the arena. The dust would begin to settle as the crowd could clearly see benkei and medna cratered into the walls. Now it all would depend on who would stand up first and claim the victory. Both combatives were injured but not severally and both also would have lightning sizzling from their body. The crowd would just remain silent from this spectacular battle. As everyone was trying to make sense of all this a light coughing could be heard coming from the arena. As people looked down they could see benkei slightly moving and opening his eyes. He would begin to slowly break himself off the wall as if he was peeling himself off " hey announcer maiden we going to need medical attention stay" he pointed to medna she should be fine I made sure to encase her in a protective layer of stone just minutes before the explosion I didn't think I would make it in time but she still pretty hurt". Benkei smirked and put a thumbs up "as for me I kinda tried that little trick of applying misra to my body as a protective layer before the big finish as well and I failed hehe ". Benkei legs would shake as he tried to remain standing up as long as he could for the fight to be called
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:47 pm
There were abrupt silence in the colosseum. The entire arena had looked worse than before. On each end, Benkei and Medna were implanted into the wall, cratering the side. ”Are they both....out?” Questioned Kira. Kane had closed his eyes, smirking. ”Shit man. He’s also got Lightning too.” Breaking the silence was a cough coming from Benkei, who stepped out of the crater he had created. He’d call out to Kira, telling her to get medical staff for Medna stat. ”Y-Yeah! That’s right!! Can I please have medical staff assist Medna!!!”

The medical team had hurried to Medna’s side, pulling her from the crater and gently placing her on a stretcher. They’d begin healing her with their Misra, taking her to the infirmary. ”Well.....WELL THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS! OUR VICTOR BENKEI!!!!! Not only did he manage to defeat Medna, but he also shielded her!!! What a good move on his end!!!”

There were many cheers. In the crowd was a small group of people holding signs that catered to Benkei. It was his own fan-group. “We love you Benkei!!!” Cried one woman. Kira’d quickly move out to the arena, accompanied by more medical staff. ”You did well Benkei! They’ll help you from here!” The team had assisted Benkei. ”What a match folks! It’s now time for our final match of the quarter-finals!”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:12 pm
During the bout between Benkei and Medna, in the infirmary, the doctors and nurses had been seeing Shinji already. Remi, Biggs, Anna and Koji had been waiting outside in the hallway. The hallways were a bright white and quite big. It was big enough you could fit 10 stretchers wide. There were lights, every 10 feet from each other on the ceiling. Benches were spread across the way as well as stretchers. After some time had passed the doctors and nurses would begin leaving the room. The head doctor had noticed Remi and the others. He'd walk over to them, removing his gloves in the process. Remi and Biggs would jump up to see the doctor. "So... how is he?" Biggs was eager to find out. The doctor would sigh. "Well, he is a tough one that I'll say. From the attacks he received, it's a wonder how he's even alive." "Then that means..." Remi would clasp her hands together as if in the position to pray. She didn't hide the fact she was happy to hear Shinji was alright. Anna would look to Koji and smile. It would seem that Shinji would be alright. The doctor would hold his hand up, trying to clam them down.

"H hang on a sec. I didn't say he was alright. Alive. But far from alright." "Wha what do you mean?" Remi was confused as she dropped her hands. Biggs and Anna were just as confused. The doctor would continue, "he has suffered quite a few injuries. I'll start with the more serious injuries. First, he has two cracked ribs. Any further could be life threatening. Thankfully, nothing more than that happened and with proper rest, it'll heal on it's own." The doctor would pause and let the others take it all in. "There is a large amount of blood lost from his head. Depending on how much he lost, he would've bled out and that would be fatal." Anna couldn't understand completely but she knew things weren't looking good for Shinji. "Lastly. And this may be the most serious problem with him. There is a virus inside of him that I've never seen before." Once the doctor made mention of the virus Remi and Biggs went pale. They would remain quite as if they knew something about it. The doctor would look at them confused. "Erm.. well in any case.." He'd clear his throat. "Your friend will need to rest for at least 2 months before engaging in any kind of activity that would strain his body. Other than that, the virus is a mystery to me but it doesn't seem like it's life threatening at the moment but in any case, be more careful from now on." "Th thank you, doc." Biggs was a bit nervous as he spoke. He would slightly bow to the doctor as he took his leave from them.

After the doctor left the 4 would enter the room with Shinji. He would lay in his hospital bed sound asleep. He was bandaged up from head to toe. It was a sad sight to see. Remi, Biggs, Anna and even Koji were sad to see this. Anna would walk over to Shinji. She'd slowly place her hand on Shinji bandaged chest, closing her eyes. "Please, be ok soon." It looked like the young girl was praying. After some time, she removed her hand from Shinji and finally opening her eyes.

Virgil would let out a big sigh. "Alright!" He'd slap his hands to his cheeks. This was to wake him up. He'd look over to Elaria. he smiled "Sorry about before." He'd start scratching the back of his head. "I was uhh a bit lost in thought. Hehe." He was back to his more cheerful self.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:38 pm
As Kira finally called the fight and declared benkei the winner he would slowly walk towards medna to see he was okay. He was slightly wobbly from the battle but wanted to apologise to her "my dear medna I apologise for injuring you to this extent, I wanted to fight you the best of my abilities and I viewed you as a worthy opponent". He would smile at her "you have quite the drive and heart of a warrior as well as a kind heart towards my dear friend dolphy So thank you". He would bow his head but then turn towards the crowds and the royal family bowing as well. He would even wave at the small group of fans before collapsing into the arms of a medic.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:42 pm
Benkei had stopped to speak some sincere words to Medna before they pulled her away. The medic would turn to Benkei, “I’m afraid she’s unco—“ Before he could finish, Medna had let out a cough, slowly opening her teary eyes. “T-T-Thank you......Thank you so much...” She’d say before closing her eyes and being taken to the infirmary. As for Benkei, he’d collapse into the arms of the medics, who’d assist him to the infirmary as well.

The arena had been cleared of the previous fighters. It was now time to begin the last match of the quarter-finals. Kira had found herself at the center of the nearly destroyed ring. ”I’m surprised this arena hasn’t collapsed inwards yet. With all the damage its taken, you’d think that it’d just all fall in.” She looked at all the rubble around her before turning back to the crowd. ”But I know you guys aren’t here to listen to me talk about the arena! It’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for! Our mysterious fighter, who has been easily defeating every opponent he’s faced, going against the elven princess!”

Kira smiled, turning towards the opening where the two remaining fighters would exit from. ”It’s time for Virgil and Elaria to prove themselves!!!! Proceed forth, for The Five Kings await you!!!!!” She reached out to the opening with her palm facing upwards. In the background was the sound of the roaring crowd. Below, Elaria was beginning to walk up the ramp. “Don’t sweat it. I know that was you friend out there. I would have been emotional too. Now let’s give these people a show.” She’d say as she walked up.

Both Kane and Van watched carefully. ”Here he is.” Kane had turned to Van, ”Yup! That’s the guy who was exerting that energy earlier. I don’t expect the girl to last so long.” Van had remained quiet, looking down at Elaria. In the royal observatory, Elsa had turned her head back, looking at the entry. “Where could he be?” She questioned. The Oracle turned her head towards her, ”Your Grace, I’m sure he’ll be back soon.”

In the darkness of the prison cell, two guards had been punching Greyhawk in the stomach. The shackled man would spit blood at the feet of King Palidos, grinning. “Is that all you got!? Why don’t you just kill me already!?” King Palidos would walk up to Greyhawk, stopping just a foot away. “I will make sure you suffer for what you did to that village. If you weren’t my.....” He’d stop, closing his eyes and lowering his head. “I’m ashamed to even call you my brother....And in shame, that is the only reason why you’re alive today. But from here on out, you will rot in the confinement of Nights Keep!!!!”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:03 pm
It was finally time for the final round of the quarter finals! Virgil versus Elaria. As Kiraa called forth the warriors, Elaria would emerge first. She would give Virgil a comforting response before entering the stage. Virgil would simply simple as he followed after her. The crowd had went wild with excitement. Virgil had been walking on the arena, looking down at the rubble, avoiding stepping on something hazardous. In fact it looked like he was studying the lay of the arena.

The stage is now set. Virgil would turn to face Elaria. He had continued to smile at her. It was more so that he was excited for this match up.

Elsewhere, outside of the Galatian Kingdom. The captain of the workers that were digging the hole had been standing alone. The wind was blowing hard. The grass would wave as well as the leaves on the trees. His hair would even swim in the air. A large airship had been descending from the sky. This was the cause of such strong winds. The captain held his hands behind his back and stood up strong. The airship had finally landed and with it multiple other smaller airships. A hatch would open leading from the airship to the ground about 20 feet from the captain. Someone had appeared from the doorway of the hatch and began walking down. "Glad to see that you have arrived safely general. All preparations are in order. On your command we will enact operation DTGE." The captain would bow his head halfway through his speech.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:03 pm
Tobias had walked out into the center of the arena. Again, he had been walking carefully to avoid injuring himself. “They really need to clean this all up for the semi-final.” He shook his head, reaching Virgil and Elaria. “Okay, here are you weapons.” He’d wave his hand out towards them, sending them their respective weapons. For Virgil, he received his bow and for Elaria, her dual daggers. “Have fun.” Tobias had commented before turning around and walking away.

Kira’d shake her head, ”Jeez. That old man’s getting lazier by the day.” She’d shrug, following behind Tobias as they reached the booth. ”Alright! Elaria and Virgil are both ready!!!! It’s time to begin!!!” Elaria smirked, twirling her two daggers. “I’ve been ready! This is going to be fun! Don’t you dare go easy on me Virgil!” She stated, waiting for the horn. Kira’d raise her arm, ”Sound it!!!!” She said as she dropped her arm down! The horn would be blown, signaling the start of the match.

Elaria had made the first move, quickly sprinting towards Virgil. She’d want to close the distance fairly quickly. In her hands she had gripped the two daggers backhanded. Once she was close enough, she’d slash at his chest with the right dagger.

Outside of Galatia, the captain of the workers had been speaking to someone standing at the hangar of the airship. Whoever it was, they had a female voice, responding to the captain. “Excellent. We shall soon see if you are worthy of being in our ranks.” The sound of heels clanked against the airship floor as the mysterious person turned around to head back in.

virgil
virgil
Admin

Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:45 pm
Virgil has collected his bow from Tobias. He’d inspect the bow as well as the arrows that were in the quiver. He’d then take the quiver, wrapped it around himself and put the bow in his left bandages arm. Elaria has got her weapons as well readying herself before Virgil. She had been eager and told Virgil not to go easy on her. Virgil would smile. ”That goes without saying. You’re pretty and all but I can’t lose to you.”

Kira would signal for the battle to begin. With it, Elaria had rushed Virgil. He was quite surprised she had such speed. She’s close the gap quickly, taking the first swing. Much like his last fight, Virgil stood there in phased. Elaria’s stack would fall short. ”You’re gonna have to get closer than that to hit me.” Virgil would smile in Elaria’s face as she missed her target.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:30 pm
Elaria’s swipe had fallen short! She watched as the tip of the blade passed right by, shocking her. ’How’d I miss? I’m pretty sure I had that right!” She thought to herself. Elaria had followed up with a spinning kick, sending the heel of her foot towards Virgil’s face. Watching her foot’s trajectory, she was able to clearly see that her foot was going to hit his face. “Get close huh!?”

Kira had seemed puzzled by the first attack missing, as well as the crowd. She stood there, rubbing her chin. ”That was weird. Totally thought that’d connect. This one should though.”

In the crowd, Kane and Van watched carefully. The young man had been keeping his eye on Virgil. Kane, on the other hand, had smirked, taking a cigar out of his coat pocket. ”Van. This guy’s magic is pretty special.” Van would nod, ”I must admit, it’s interesting.” Kane’d take a pull from the cigar, blowing out the smoke. ”Question is, how long will it take for her to figure it out?”
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:10 pm
Benkei would be treated by the medic And healed by some nurses. He would rest and he would ask to view the upcoming fight. The medics would pull up the crystals and show Benkei the match between Virgil and Elaria. He would smile as he cracked his shoulders " now I can do a bit of observation while I rest And I already see something amazing happening". As he continued to watch the fight he would see Elaria attack miss but she seemed to have him cornered "hmm. That's interesting...". Benkei would wonder if he should check on Alexander
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum