TRACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

The Five Kings Tournament Begins!  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Five Kings Tournament Begins!

Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:11 pm
As benkei stay there fixing his arm Kira would announce the next match as nir had left to the battle arena "well good luck galatian sword show us your best work". The crystal would show the crowds chanting as nir enter the arena and now benkei and Virgil would sit there in silence looking at the crystal as nir had walked out on stage waiting for shinji. Benkei would look at Virgil "your friend better hurry and make his grand entrance before time runs out ".
virgil
virgil
Admin

The Five Kings Tournament Begins!  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Five Kings Tournament Begins!

Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:21 am
Virgil would look to Benkei in acknowledgement. ”Right.” That was all he would say as he returned his eyes to the crystal. He’d wonder what could possibly cause Shinji to not be here. Could his injuries truly been that bad?
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:37 pm
The Galatian Sword had slowly walked up the ramp and into the light. He had been welcomed with the cheers of all who had been present. Some were even chanting his name. The young man had smiled, waving to the crowd. He’d eventually walk over to Kira and Tobias, greeting them both. ”Hello Kira. Hello Tobias.” Kira had smiled widely from the acknowledgement. ”Nir! I see you’re ready to give the people a show!” She’d clench her hands together, leaning towards him. ”I am ready to fight for the people here today.” Tobias had smiled, sending both of Nir’s weapons to him. “Here you go Galatian Sword.”

”Thank you Tobias.” Nir replied, taking a hold of both Faith and Lionheart. He’d then look around, searching for any sign of Shinji. ”Now where could Shinji be?” There was no sign of Shinji. In the stands, Kane had leaned in, wondering the same about Shinji. ”Where is Shinji? I’m shocked.” Van would look towards the ramp, expecting him to come out any moment now.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:33 pm
At last the first match of the semi finals was set to being. Nir had taken the stage already with many if not the entire arena cheering for him. Shinji has yet to report to the arena. Edge looked over to see only Nir on stage. He seemed a bit disappointed.

Remi, Biggs, Anna and Koji had been in there seats. They’d be just like the rest of the crowd, antsy about Shinji’s absence. Namely, Remi was the one who seen the most annoyed at this. ”I don’t believe it! He’s not even here! After all the trouble I went to just to help him!?” Remi’s fiery personality had started to show again. Biggs, Anna and Koji were a bit afraid of her. She could blow up at any minute.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:16 pm
Benkei sat their meditating and breathing trying to focus his mind and body for the next match" he will show Virgil , can't you feel that misra building in a distance it's quite scary if you think about it ". Benkei smirked as he was concentrating , and opened his eyes at the crystal looking at nir "hold nothing back the both of you".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:59 pm
Nir had stood at the center of the arena, his facial expression now serious. Kira and Tobias had looked around, trying to locate Shinji. ”Sorry everyone. I’m not sure where Shinji is at the moment! Hopefully he’ll show!” Tobias had shook his head, “If he does not show in five minutes, I believe that is an automatic forfeit.” The crowd had begun growing weary. They were impatient and tired of waiting. “Where’s Shinji!?” Called one spectator.

Nir had suddenly stabbed Faith into the ground, placing Lionheart’s handle over Faith’s handle. ”He’ll show. I know he’ll show.” Kira’d sigh, ”Hopefully he does. The people want a show!”

In the stands, Kane had remained in his seat. He’d yawn, putting out the cigar. ”Where is this guy?” Van was growing impatient. He had crossed his arms. ”It’s getting annoying.”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:21 pm
Virgil has noticed Benkei meditating, ”Misra? What do you mean? I don’t sense anything...” Virgil was a bit confused as the monk began rambling. Outside in the stands the fans were getting even more so impatient.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:51 pm
Benkei sat there just meditating ignoring Virgil and listening to the surroundings . As the crowds would scream and ramble about shinji not showing up yet. One man in the crowd would start yelling about how shinji was probably scared to face the galatian sword that he ran away.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:12 pm
Nir remained patient. His eyes were closed as he waited for Shinji. “I don’t understand how he could be waiting like this? I’d just take Shinji’s absence as an automatic forfeit.” Tobias had commented. Kira’d nod in agreement. ”I agree....But it seems like Nir doesn’t want to take a win like that!”

The crowd was growing much louder. Most of them had been calling Shinji a coward for not showing up. Above, King Palidos was just returning from the cell. “Forgive me. I had some matters to attend to.” He’d say as he took his seat beside Elsa. The two guards that were with him had rejoined the other four.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:31 pm
As Virgil had asked Benkei what he meant, he was met with silence. Benkei has completely ignored Virgil. The boy was quite shocked. He showed a bit of anger as he brushed it off turning back to the crystal, crossing his arms. ”Wow, the most talkative guy decides to ignore me...” He thought to himself.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:08 pm
Four minutes had gone by rather quickly. The crowd was now unsettled. They didn’t like waiting and wanted to see a battle. “C’mooon!!!!!” Yelled one. “Just give the win to Nir!! This is getting stupid!” Kira had looked around, unsure of what to do. She’s begin sweating profusely. ”Tobias....I’m not sure what to do.” Tobias would frown, looking to Nir. “Nir, I’m afraid we may have to call this match...” Nir had continued to stand there in silence, his eyes on the ramp. “I’m afraid we must call it. Five minutes have now passed.” Tobias had then turned to the official, who was in the side booth. He’d look for some gesture to end the match, and as expected, he received the cut off gesture from the official. “That’s it Kira.”

Kira would turn towards the official, ”NIR HAS WON DUE TO AN AUTOMATIC FORFEIT!!!” The crowd had responded in a mixed manner. The same man who had been burned by Remi before, stood up, “YEAH! Serves that bastard right for making us wait!!!!”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:27 pm
The man above Remi has been shouting loudly in her ear again. Biggs has noticed how angry she was getting but there was nothing he could do. She’d send a bit a fire at the man just like last time burning the man.

Time was up and it was time for the match to end. Shinji has exceeded his time to appear before the Five Kings. Kira is just about to call the match when suddenly a large boulder had descended onto the arena! Where did such a thing come from? Virgil had looked completely surprised. He was confused as to where the boulder came from as well. However, after that little surprise he’d smirk. ”W.. what!?” Biggs would shout. Anna had looked over to the stage. Remi was the only one that didn’t react the same. She sat and watched.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:37 pm
All of the sudden, almost as if it were out of thin air, a massive boulder had descended upon the arena! It had cratered the section it had landed on, sending dust across the platform. ”What the heck!?!? What’s going on here!?” Kira bent low, keeping her footing after the small tremor. Tobias, in his old age, had however fallen. “Gagh!” He’d yell, landing on his bottom. “What in the name of the elders!?”

The crowd had stopped, shocked to see the boulder lodged into the arena. Some looked confused as to where it came from. The man who had been yelling in Remi’s ears had jumped up and down, being burned, but even he managed to stop to watch. ”C-Could it be!?” Kira said, staring at the boulder.

Nir had managed to smirk, knowing well who had caused this. ”Heh.” He held onto the handle of Faith.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:40 pm
Benkei sat there and waiting meditating but he could hear the crowd getting louder and upset "sorry Virgil I was in deep thought but the time is up so that grand entrance should be coming soon". Kira had finally called the match until a large rumbling could be heard crashing onto the arena "hmmm as far as entrances that is the craziest one yet, I will have to follow up on that one"
virgil
virgil
Admin

Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:24 am
After the descent of the large boulder, the cloud of dust it created had cleared. There was nothing else in sight. All eyes were on the boulder. There was a moment when everyone was completely silent. Suddenly, from out of the sky, something had been falling towards the arena. It was moving at a fast pace. No one would notice this until the thing from the sky had collided with the spot the boulder had cratered. Another larger cloud of dust would cover the area. After some time it would begin to clear revealing the cause of such destructiveness. "Why is he always like this." Remi had seemed annoyed at this display. "Haha! He realy had me worried for a sec.""Biggs was excited for this moment. "Is it really him?!" Anna was unsure of the cause of this commotion. Virgil, down in the room would simply smirk.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:32 am
Following after the boulder was another object. It had descended at such a speed, that many weren’t able to keep track of it. Once it landed, it created another dust cloud. ”People! Are you seeing this!? I’m not even sure what this is!” The people in the stands leaned in, wondering what this object was. Tobias had squinted his eyes, trying to peer into the dust. “What could it be?”

Nir had suddenly pulled his shield off, gripping it in his right hand. With his left, he’d pull the sword from the platform. ”He’s here. We can finally get things started.” Nir smiled, looking up at the royal observatory. His focus was specifically on The Oracle, who had been seated with a smile plastered on her face.

“So it’s the man who defeated Greyhawk against our very own Galatian Sword. I’m conflicted on who I should root for.” Said Palidos.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:48 am
Finally clearing way, Shinji had emerged from the cloud! He raise himself up throwing his arms in the air. His body was covered in bandages and bruises. "Leetts... GOOOOOO!" Shinji cried out. He was so full of energy it would radiate throughout the arena. Without a doubt he became the center of attention. He'd make eye contact with Nir, giving him a smirk. After his grand entrance he'd walk over to Tobias who was still on the ground. "Yo old man! You got my partner still?" He was eager to retrieve his spear.

"Well I'll be. After that assault from Greyhawk he's able to move around freely." Edge was quite impressed with Shinji. He'd even smile a bit. Against someone with such tenacity, how will you respond Nir."
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:01 am
The crowd had done a complete one-eighty! At the sight of Shinji exiting the dust cloud, many cheered him on. The entire colosseum had been shaking! Kira had grew ecstatic, leaping into the air. ”I can’t believe it everybody!!! Shinji has made his arrival! And I’ll tell you right now, that was epic!!!”

Tobias had been approached by Shinji, who had asked for his weapon. All the old man could do was nod and wave his hand. He had sent the spear towards Shinji. “Here!” Afterwards, he had been helped up by Kira, who’d drag him away from Shinji and towards the booth. ”We need to get to position!!!!”

Nir had stood there looking at Shinji with the same smile. ”I’m glad you made it Shinji.” He oberserved the bandages and bruises, taking notice of how bad he had been hurt. ’How’s he even this energetic?’ Nir had thought to himself. ”Okay! Now that our contestants are here, we can finally begin the semi-finals!!!!” Kira had raised her hand, ”I hope you’re all ready!!!! It’s time for the show to begin!!!!” At the drop of her hand, the horn had been blown! This signaled the start of Shinji versus Nir!!!!
virgil
virgil
Admin

Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:11 am
As soon as Shinji received his spear from Tobias he'd begin twirling it around. He'd seem to be enjoying himself. Nir would then address Shinji for finally making it to the arena. "Of course I'd make it. After all." He continued swinging his spear. It would reach behind him and then finally, he;d get into position ready to fight. "I'll be winning this tournament." The tone has been set. Everything was in order for the fight between Nir and Shinji to commence!
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:18 am
”I admire your confidence Shinji!” With the battle commencing, Nir had quickly taken off, reaching Shinji rather quickly. He’d go for a horizontal slash with Faith. It was directed at Shinji’s chest region.

”Whoah!! I couldn’t even see Nir take off!” Kira had jumped onto the railing. Her excitement had been off the charts! Kane had also been excited by the presence of both Shinji and Nir. He’s wrap his arm around Van, shaking the young man. ”Oh man!!! Who’s going to win this one!?”

For Edge, who had been watching the battle, a connection had been established. A deep powerful voice had suddenly spoke to him, “Edge, how is it looking over there?”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:30 am
Nir had took off! He was able to close the gap between the two. Shinji would smirk as Nir made his first strike. He'd intercept the slash with his spear. Shinji would make his move as well. Pushing away Faith, Shinji would strike down with a vertical slash.

Edge's eyes had lit up. He was contacted by someone. "Chief?" He would respond. "Well things are pretty smooth, nothing out of the ordinary... Actually you remember that kid in my battalion? Nir, he's in the semi finals. He's fightin this kid that beat Greyhawk pretty good. HAHA." Edge seemed to be proud of the fact Nir was making the second battalion look good.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:44 am
Nir’s slash had been intercepted by Shinji’s spear, which was expected. Faith was then pushed off, sending Nir’s left hand back, in which Shinji would launch a counter-attack, coming down with a vertical slash. Using his right hand, Nir had blocked the attack with Lionheart! The sound of the clash had rung throughout the entire arena. Everyone cheered the two on as they clashed. ”What a defensive move!”

Nir’d push the spear off in the same manner Shinji had done prior, transitioning into a quick leg sweep. He had hoped to knock Shinji onto the ground. Kane had continued shaking Van, who’d push him off. ”Get off of me!”

Back with Edge, the voice, referred to as “chief”, had continued speaking with him. “Good. Good. And that’s interesting. Captain Oschawalt is a formidable fighter, belonging to a formidable battalion. If he’s fighting the young man who defeated Greyhawk, then that must be a fight worth watching. Keep me updated on anything you find out of the sort Edge.”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:55 am
And just like that Nir had made a great block of his own. He’d leg swipe at Shinji but this was much to easy for him to avoid. He’d hop into the air, front flipping into a heel kick. Shinji had added his Misra to the attack allowing for a much stronger impact.

The chief has responded to Edge in a positive manner. “Besides Nir and the kid that beat Greyhawk, there are two other mysterious fighters. If those three were to join the army I’m more than sure they would be a valuable asset.” Edge would them look to the sky. “I’ve also had this strange feeling...” The sky was much darker than when he first saw.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:08 pm
Benkei would open his eyes as shinji finally made his appearance and the crowd would go wild" now let me see how strong their resolve is to win". They would both have their weapons and without a moment notice the fight would officially begin. Nir displayed a great amount of speed to catch shinji off guard but shinii's display of quick thinking and anticipation was astounding. Nir would slash and meet shinji lance blow for blow for blow. Benkei could feel the amount of misra building up for shinji attack. Benkei would smirk "your friend is very good at controlling his misra , it comes naturally to him"
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:42 pm
The leg sweep had missed. Much of this was expected. Nir was simply gauging Shinji’s speed and power at this point, and truthfully, he had been doing well. After avoiding the leg sweep, he had jumped into a front flip, coming down with his heel. Nir had given Shinji his back, due to the momentum of the leg sweep. But that didn’t stop him from holding Lionheart behind him to block. However, this time there was a difference. The eyes and mouth on the shield had began glowing. The moment Shinji’s heel had hit, a beam of compressed energy had fired from Lionheart’s mouth.

With Edge, he mentioned how well these two were, and the potential of two other mysterious fighters. How they could be valuable assets to the military. “I see. Two others? Edge, perhaps you can try recruiting them. Only if you deem they are worthy enough after the tournament.” He then paused with the communication. Edge mentioned the sky being darker than usual. “Initially, I had communicated with you to ask how things were over there. I wanted to know if anything was out of the sort. You see, I received word from Orion that there were reports of massive objects in the sky to the West of here. They weren’t able to be made out, but they could have simply been dragons. Even then, that’d be a problem for us if they were heading in our direction.....” The voice paused again. “Just keep your eyes peeled Edge, and again, contact me if there’s a problem.” With that said, he’d end the telepathic communication with Edge.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum