TRACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

The Five Kings Tournament Begins!  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Five Kings Tournament Begins!

Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:39 am
Benkei would look on as the fight became more one sided ,shinji being a prisoner of greyhawk's brutal attacks. The Fight would anger some and benkei could clearly see Virgil unease as he stood up but that ominous misra would only grow and benkei could feel his heart beating at a faster rate "what is this ,where is this coming from ! This anger this evil this hate". He could see Virgil walking towards the exit of the chamber so he could get to the arena "hey Virgil I don't think you should go....." Before be could finish his sentence he could see that powerful energy almost like seeping through his body but worse it seemed like it was staring back at benkei would a evil smile
virgil
virgil
Admin

The Five Kings Tournament Begins!  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Five Kings Tournament Begins!

Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:58 am
Just before Virgil could reach the gates, Benkei had shouted out to him. The other fighters would have their attention on the two. It didn’t even have to take a child to feel the pressure coming from Virgil. The boy would turn to Benkei with a blank expression. He had said nothing, nothing at all.

On the arena floor, Shinji was at the mercy of Greyhawk. What was he to do next?
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:35 pm
Greyhawk stood over Shinji. He appeared disgusted. Was this all his opponent could offer? Was this all he was capable of? “It’s time to end this.” Greyhawk muttered to himself. He raised his right hand, transferring the rock layer on his left hand to the other. It had created somewhat of an earthly club. “STONE HAMMER!!!!!” Greyhawk had suddenly dropped his right hand down onto Shinji with force. If it were to hit Shinji, the crater and shockwave that would follow afterwards would send dust into the air.

Many spectators stood from their seat, anticipating the hit. “Oh no!!! Shinji!!!” Yelled a specator. Kane and Van had both watched on, with Van quietly muttering to himself, ”That’s going to hurt.” Kira’d tightly grab onto the railing, ”WHAT WILL SHINJI DO!?”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:23 pm
Greyhawk has delivered the final blow to Shinji! The fight was over. Shinji was no longer held down by the stone. The destructiveness from the slam would cause the shackles to break. Remi and Biggs would both shout out, “SHINJI!!” This did not look good for their friend. An assault such as this would surely leave severe injuries, assuming he’s alive after this. Remi would break down, keeling over the railing. She looked as if she was in agonizing pain. To watch as a someone she knew was getting tortured. Biggs would even show signs of pain. Anna would be crying painfully while holding onto to Koji.

Virgil and the other fighters had heard the attack. He’d turn to the direction of the arena and rushed to the outside. There he laid eyes on Greyhawk standing victorious over Shinji’s motionless body. His heart beat had suddenly started to beat faster and faster. The aura around him turned much a much darker purple.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:53 pm
Greyhawk had delivered the blow, shattering most of the arena. Those in the crowd had held onto anything they could during the shockwave. Kira had almost fallen over the railing, but her quick reflex had managed to keep her hanging on. ”OH NO!!!!” She cried out. There was a large cloud of dust blanketing the entire arena. Once he cleared, everyone was able to see Greyhawk standing there. The man had been panting heavily. His grin remained seen by those surrounding him. “Hah....hah.....No challenge....”

King Palidos had closed his eyes, pounding the railing before him with his fist. “Blasted!!! Will he ever be defeated!?” He was breathing heavily. It was as if he could not contain his anger.

In the crowd, Kane had laid his head into his hands, closing his eyes. ”Wow. Here I thought I’d see this Shinji get up and do something. Guess not.” He then picked up the same energy from before. This time it was more potent. Both Van and Kane could feel the evil to this. Something was off about this Misra. Van would look down in Virgil’s direction, ”There’s something very odd about him.”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:10 pm
All had seemed lost. It would appear that Greyhawk was unbeatable. The brute would even turn around gloating. The king as well as many others had been quite upset with the outcome of this match. Several guards had stood before Virgil. “You cannot enter the arena! Get back!” One would shout as Virgil approached. ”Move out.. of MY WAY!!” He would begin to tussle with the soldiers as he tried to enter the arena anyway. Remi and Biggs has attempted to enter the ring as well. Edge had stood in their way. ”I don’t care who you are! Get out of our way or else you’ll regret it!” Remi was fired up! She held nothing back, she was ready to take on the legendary five kings if she had to. Biggs was right with her. ”You better get out of our way!” Edge would simply look back to the both of them. “This fight isn’t over yet.” Edge would say. Both Remi and Biggs looked to the arena. They had a look of disbelief.

As Greyhawk was enjoying his moment of victory. A small rock had hit him in the back of the head. Once he would turn around, he would see Shinji standing there, wounded. He did not give up the fight just yet. ”What.. what do you... you think.. you’re doin?” Ge’d be Huffing and puffing trying to catch his breathe. Virgil would look on in astonishment. Shinji stood tall!
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:34 pm
Greyhawk had stood there with his arms raised. His eyes were now centered on the observatory above him, where the king had been watching. As he looked on, he could hear a change in the crowd. Those who sat in silence were now beginning to cheer, which had thrown Greyhawk off. He didn’t understand it until he felt a small rock hit the back of his head.

It’d shatter upon contact. Those who could see Greyhawk’s face, could see how pale it appeared. How widened his eyes were. ”WHAT!? I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!!! BUT SHINJI IS BACK ON HIS FEET!!!!” The crowd had cheered loudly. King Palidos, who lowered his head in disappointment, would quickly look down at Shinji with a smile. “YES MY BOY!!!” Even Kane had been smiling as he applauded Shinji’s effort to continue with the battle. ”That’s insane! He managed to stand up after all of that!” Van would shift his attention to Shinji.

Greyhawk had slowly turned around. A bead of sweat had dropped down the side of his head. “B-But how? HOW!? How the fuck are you standing right now!?” His eyes twitched in his anger. He was unable to comprehend Shinji’s will to battle.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:02 pm
Shinji would be standing, looking like he would collapse at any moment. He’d be breathing heavily. Everything seemed quite to him. It was as if the voices around him were muffled, like from being under water. The only voice he could hear was Greyhawk. That was his only focus. Shinji would lift his head up and take in a deep breath. He was able to recover himself just enough to where he could move more freely. He’d take a step forward. In his face he tried to hide it but he was in intense pain. Nonetheless, he continued forward. After that slow first step he started to walk regularly again. ”It’s simple..” He would talk as he walked forward towards Greyhawk. ”Using my Misra, I did the same thing as that old dude Tobias. I coated my body with my Misra to protect myself. It’s actually a simple technique.” Now Shinji was about 2 feet away from Greyhawk. He likes him in the eyes. ”Now let’s finish this.”

Remi and Biggs has both settled down. Anna would look up to see Shinji still up. Edge would watch in with them. Virgil was being pushed back into the barracks. He gave no resistance this time. The dark aura had faded as well.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:50 pm
“You son of a bitch!!!” Yelled Greyhawk as he ran towards Shinji. He moved much slower this time, having exerted much energy to manipulate the ground below him. The hits sustained earlier were also beginning to affect him. “I’ll show you, you little bastard!!!” When Greyhawk found himself close to Shinji, he threw a punch at the young man’s face.

Kira had tightly grabbed onto the railing, leaning in with anxiety. ”Will Shinji be able to counter!? He looks so weak!!” Palidos had also been anxious! For some reason, he could not afford having Greyhawk win this battle.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:26 pm
As the torment of shinji continued greyhawk had delivered a devastating blow to shinji breaking his shackles and tiring himself out. Benkei had stood frozen as Virgil had grown so angry his powerful misra became visible to benkei himself " what are you Virgil....". He would ignore him and continue onward towards the ring as benkei chased him. Biggs and remi would also try to reach the ring but both groups were stop by guards. Virgil had only grown angrier and his misra grew darker "Virgil you are going to cause a riot with that power of yours and could be disqualified easy I know how you feel ,I was the same way with Alexander". He continued to ignore him but worse greyhawk stood tall before the crowds as he seemed like the winner until behind him a rock would hit him "hmmm that boy doesn't surprise me anymore". Shinji had stood behind greyhawk with some injured but explained he coated his body in his misra. Benkei looked at the crowd as he could feel all eyes on Virgil's power "Virgil ease off now you are drawing people towards you , shinji has this handled remember he is a warrior ".
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:57 am
Greyhawk would throw a punch at Shinji. The boy, tired but he wasn’t finished. Again it was quite. Nothing Shinji could hear except the footsteps of Greyhawk inching closer. There was a slight breeze he could feel. Some sort of vacuum, he was in. His breathe, his heart beat sounded louder and louder. Finally he lifted his head to see the fist coming at him. Everything was moving in slow motion to Shinji. He’d reach a state in his consciousness that would allow him to act on pure instinct. Shinji would take a step to his right, ducking down to avoid just slightly Greyhawk’s fist. There was barely and inch of space between them. Shinji would then unleash a powerful straight, with his left hand. It would go directly into the stomach of Greyhawk. Upon succession, it would blow Greyhawk away!

Last edited by virgil on Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:02 am
“What!?” Greyhawk couldn’t believe how well Shinji had avoided his punch. There was barely space between his fist and Shinji. In his shock, his guard was drastically lowered. Shinji had directed a straight left towards Greyhawk’s stomach in that window, hitting him! The crowd had bursted out with cheers upon seeing the hit connect. Kira had jumped up with glee, ”He hit him!! He actually got him!!! Will Shinji be able to turn this fight around!?”

Greyhawk’s body had been sent flying back several meters. He’d fall on the ground and begin rolling before coming to a stop. On the ground, he had spit out some saliva and blood, panting heavily as he regained his air. “Fuck....you’ll pay for that you little shit!!!!” He slowly stood up, raising both hands. Two stone walls would rise on Shinji’s left and right. The brute would then cross his hands, sending both walls towards Shinji to crush him.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:31 am
Upon contact, the pain Shinji felt from his own attack would course throughout his body. Nonetheless, he pressed forward in a successful straight left. Shinji was bent over, in pain, trying to hold himself up. He’d be breathing heavily. Greyhawk was angry. He’d send two walls of stone towards Shinji. The two walls would sandwich crumpling away. A small dust of crushed rocks had formed. As the cloud cleared, there was nothing there. Shinji was not in that spot. In fact, Shinji was directly behind Greyhawk, back to back. He would still be breathing heavily. ”I’ll admit, you caught me by surprise.... pant* pant* But! I already said I’d defeat you with my own hands!” Shinji would wait briefly for Greyhawk to make his move. He was prepared to make his counter attack!
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:19 am
The two walls had crumpled once they collided. There’d be many gasps from the crowd, as they believed that Shinji had been caught in between. ”Was Shinji hit!?” People were on the edge of their seats. But as the dust began to settle, they were amazed to see that nothing was there. In fact, Shinji had managed to move right behind Greyhawk. ”Whaaaat!? That’s amazing!!!!” The crowd had cheered for Shinji, angering Greyhawk even more.

The man had gritted his teeth, noticing that Shinji was behind him. “YOU’RE FUCKING TOYING WITH ME!!!!” He’d swing his arm back, hoping to elbow Shinji in the side of his face. “YOU LITTLE BASTARD!!!!!!”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:58 pm
Again Shinji would avoid Greyhawk’s attack. This time, he had parried, he’d then twirl throwing a spinning heel kick to Greyhawk’s side. This attack would be used to stun Greyhawk. If successful Shinji would follow up with a series of punches and kicks, finishing with an uppercut. Shinji would huff and puff from the exertion of the attack. It would be rough for him to move well in his current state.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:20 am
Greyhawk’s attack had been parried by Shinji, who would quickly transition into a spinning heel kick. The attack would hit Greyhawk, who would quickly lower his arm to take the hit. “ENOUGH OF THIS!” Before he could make his next move, Shinji had followed up with kicks and punches. All Greyhawk could truly do was block with his arms and defend his face. He’d cross his arms over, taking the hits. The bruising was beginning to settle in, leaving the man in the pain. ’Fuck! My arms can’t continue taking too many hits!’ He thought to himself. Greyhawk had looked up at Shinji, only to be caught offguard with the uppercut. It’d connect, hitting him directly under his jaw and sending him into the air. He’d land on his back, where he’d remain laying on the ground.

”What a hit!!!! Shinji is giving his all against Greyhawk!!!” Palidos would clap loudly, looking down at Shinji with a smile plastered on his face. “YES! He’s getting it done!!!” The crowd had cheered on for Shinji, beginning to chant his name.

There’d suddenly be a small tremor. Misra would begin channeling from Greyhawk’s body as he laid on the ground motionless. The ground would continue to tremor, causing it to crack. He’d begin gritting his teeth, clenching his fists as veins became visible. ”What’s going on!?” It’d suddenly stop. The tremor, Greyhawk’s gritting and his clenching of his fists. It’d all stop. “........I....I...I forfeit...” Everyone was thrown off by Greyhawk’s words! They could not believe what he had said. ”What!? Did-Did he just say what he said!?”
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:35 am
Benkei would watched the fight with Virgil as shinji attacked greyhawk. benkei could tell how fustrated greyhawk was becoming because every attack he was doing had little to no effect on shinji but benkei could also see the toll it was taking on shinji as well, he was tiring himself out. Greyhawk would counter shinji again with two stone walls closing in on him but benkei would start to notice shinji "he is moving with anticipation of everything, as he his body is moving on its own". The walls would slam on his location and the crowd would grow silent. As the dust settled it was revealed that shinji was not caught in this attack but even more amazing was how he was directly behind greyhawk. As this happened he would attack greyhawk with a barrage of kicks and swift punches even hitting greyhawk in the jaw sending him flying in the air and plummeting back down hard on the stage. He would lay there motionless "this fight is over ,take a look at his arms and body,Shinii hit the same spots over and over again so overtime his body would be useless". As greyhawk lay down benkei could feel misra building up and a small tremor "hmmm what is that " but as he felt it it disappeared and greyhawk had muttered very faintly that he forfeited
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:34 pm
Shinji was successful in his assault. The attacks were affective not only to Greyhawk but to Shinji as well. Every strike was like a double edged sword. The more he would attack, the more Shinji would be damaging his own self. As Greyhawk lay flat on his back from the assault, Shinji would step forward to look at the downed Greyhawk. He would hold his stomach from the pain. He’d continue breathing heavy. The fans had loved this moment. They believed Shinji had finally put an end to Greyhawk. Unfortunately, that wasn’t the case. Greyhawk was still conscious. Shinji could feel the aggressive killing intent from Greyhawk. He knew the fight wasn’t over just yet.

Then suddenly, Greyhawk has forfeited! What is the meaning of this? Shinji has a look of surprise on his face. The man that tried to violate someone’s friend just admits defeat? The look on everyone’s face was confused. Remi would be shocked just as well. The man that tried to violate her was now in a disadvantageous situation. When it’s too much for him to handle he just quits. Her anger began to boil. Edge would take notice at Remi’s actions. He would watch as she slammed her hand against the arm rest of the seat. At this time Edge was in standing next to Remi, Biggs and Anna. He’d observe them so that they didn’t create a problem.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:23 pm
”Well...uh...if Greyhawk has forfeited, then Shinji is our winner!!!!!” There was some conversation in the crowd. Many had been thrown off by the sudden forfeit. Some couldn’t believe a man like Greyhawk would be giving up so easily. ”Whaaaat? I cannot believe he just quit like that!” Kane had crossed his arms, leaning back. ”That sudden flex of his energy....I thought he was going to go all out!” Van had looked down at the platform, that had been damaged heavily by the tremor. There were deep cracks. ”Hmmm. Odd.”

The medic team had rushed out to both Shinji and Greyhawk, offering their assistance. Greyhawk, who was on the ground, sat up, swatting their efforts away. “Don’t even touch me!!” He’d wipe the blood from his mouth before standing up. The medics around him wouldn’t hesitate in moving on to Shinji instead. “.....Hmph....I’ll get you boy...” Greyhawk had muttered as he limped off towards the barracks for those who lost.

”What a fight!!!! Shinji totally pulled off a mega comeback!!! Now we’ll be moving onto the next fight once they get Shinji on his way to the infirmary!” People in the crowd had cheered, beginning to chant Shinji’s name. Palidos had applauded, “You are done...” He’d whisper to himself. As Greyhawk exited, guards would circle him, arresting him. There wouldn’t be any resist from him.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:56 pm
Benkei watched with Virgil as the fight was called but turned to him "you felt that as well? There was a spike of energy and then it just stopped as if it were for show that he had more in him". Benkei was very puzzled "could it be he didn't have the strength to maintain that power perhaps ?". He would turn to Virgil and tried to see if he had calmed down a bit from his out burst . Benkei was still interested in that massive horrifying power he had weld up inside him "wonder what the next match would be"
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:22 pm
And just like that the fight was over! Shinji was victorious with a miraculous come back! The young man had collapsed down to his knees from the injuries he received. He’d pant slowly. Greyhawk has walked off already and the medics were tending to Shinji. For some reason, he didn’t look too satisfied with the victory. The medics would lay him flat on a stretcher, picking him up and carrying him away to the infirmary.

”Alright he won!!” Anna would be tossing Koji in the air.  ”He made it the semis!” Biggs would throw his first in the air as he cheered along with the crowd. Remi however felt uneasy. “If you wanna check in your friend, I’ll have one of the guards take you there.” Edge spoke to Remi while pointing to the group of soldiers standing at the staircase, with his arms folded using his thumb. ”Oh... ok.” She was a bit hesitant to answer.

Benkei has tried to address Virgil after the guards escorted him back into the barracks. Virgil looked to Benkei. ”I don’t know but something isn’t right.” Virgil had a very displeased tone. It was only natural. How could be simply be calm after witness his friend being brutalized. On top of that he couldn’t do anything to stop it.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:08 am
With the battle having ended, it was time to proceed with the tournament. The stage, although nearly destroyed, had been set for the next match. Kira had walked out, taking her time to carefully walk around the rubble. ”Okay! It’s time for the next match! It’s our red-headed heroine, and local scribe, defeater of giants, Medna!!!!! Going against, the monk who has exceeded many expectations! We truly don’t know if he’s shown us all he’s got! Benkei!!!!!” The crowd had quickly moved on, cheering for both Benkei and Medna. The entryway had opened up, allowing both Medna and Benkei to take the stage.

Up in the royal observatory, Palidos had stood up, “Excuse me my dear. I have something very important to attend to.” He’d turn around, walking off with two of the six guards positioned with him. Elsa would turn to The Oracle, who’d simply frown. “I wonder where he’s going...” The queen would mutter to herself.

”May our two fighters please come up, for the Five Kings await you!!!!” The crowd would fire up once more! Kane would stand from his seat, applauding. ”Benkei versus Medna!? Oh man! This’ll be good!!!! I cannot wait!!!!!”
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:06 pm
As Virgil had calmed down and even acknowledge that something very wrong and off about this whole situation Kira had called for the next fighters. Benkei waited to hear "I wonder who is next?" It was then that medna was called to the stage. Benkei looked as she would enter "the woman who defeated dolphy his gentle giant friend "I guess that means ....." At that moment benkei was called "ah me well Virgil my friend I must be off go check on shinji and tell him I'll be waiting at the finish line hehe ". He would walk off to join medna on stage. As he got closer he would wave to the crowd but then bow towards the king and queen as well as the Oracle herself "FOR THE GLORY OF THE ROYAL FAMILY " he would shout to them and pledge his loyalty. He would then towards medna and bowed in respect "I have never fought a woman before so best of luck to you as well".
virgil
virgil
Admin

Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:38 pm
Virgil would watch as Benkei went off to enter the stage. He’d simply close his eyes, folded his arms and leant against the wall. There would only remain Elaria and Virgil in the barracks now.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:39 pm
Kira watched as Benkei made his way onto the ruined platform, where he’d make an announcement towards the royal family. Elsa smiled, standing from her seat and acknowledging Benkei with a nod. The Oracle would also smile, applauding Benkei, as the rest of the crowd had done. “Thank you.” Elsa had said under her breath, looking around for Palidos.

Tobias had walked onto the platform soon after, stumbling a bit as he made his way to Benkei and Medna. As he walked towards them, Benkei had made it known that he had never fought against a female. Medna simply sighed. She’d shake her head and cross her arms. “Look. I don’t want you to hold anything back against me. Fight me like you’re fighting any other person.” Kira had nodded, ”Yeah! You heard her!” With Tobias reaching them both, he’d wave his hand, sending Benkei’s staff and Medna’s to them respectively. “Best of luck to you both. Don’t roll an ankle. This rubble is very troublesome.” He’d comment before walking off. ”Thank you Tobias! Now with that done, let’s get this thing started!!!” Kira jumped in excitement, running off to her booth.

In the barracks, Elaria had been seated on a barrel. She’d clear her throat, “So what was that coming out of before? All of that energy....I’m not even capable of sensing yet, but somehow I was able to feel all of that coming from you” She was quite curious about Virgil’s power.

At the same time, Palidos and his two guards had made it into the cell on the lowest floor of the colosseum. This was a temporary placement for those who’d be transferred to the prison. There were four guards standing before the cell. They’d salute King Palidos as he made his entry. “Has he been shackled?” Asked King Palidos. The guards would nod, stepping aside, after one had opened the cell. “Your freedom ends now Aland.” Palidos had said sternly. Greyhawk had chuckled in the darkness of the cell, restrained by shackles that prevented him from kneading any Misra in his body. “Does it now?” He’d question in return.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum