TRACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

The Festival of The Five Kings! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Festival of The Five Kings!

Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:48 am
Benkei would accept the invitation to join nir, shinji, Virgil and the rest of their friends to partake in these kuku wings. As benkei walked with the group and took in the sites " this place sure attracts folks from all walks of earth, I have traveled long and far recently only hearing about this tournament through flyers you see but I did not expect it to be all like this ". Benkei told the group how after completing his training with the monks he would travel the world spreading his teachings and would seek out the Oracle himself to learn from her. He would smile with pride "but you see once I got wind of such a grand festival how could I not want to compete and spread the word of the strength of us monks as well as gain followers of her divine blessings".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

The Festival of The Five Kings! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Festival of The Five Kings!

Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:22 am
Benkei had walked on ahead, leading the group out of the chamber. Before following, both Nir and Alexander had turned to each other, shrugging. ”I guess he knows where he’s going.” Nir would chuckle along with Alexander. “Yeah, I guess so.” Alexander’d say. They’d follow behind the monk as he spoke of coming from far and distant lands to partake in the festivities, and enter the tournament. But before they completely exited the colosseum, Nir had turned to face both Shinji and Virgil. ”We’ll meet up with you guys at the Kuku Wings spot. You can’t miss it.” He’d turn back and catch up with both Benkei and Alexander, leaving the colosseum.

Alexander had been listening to Benkei intently. It had been his first time meeting a monk that served The Oracle. And to be quite frank, Benkei wasn’t what he expected. “Wait, so where exactly do you come from Benkei? And have you met The Oracle before?” Nir, walking alongside the two, had turned towards Benkei with a smile planted on his face. ”Yeah, have you ever met The Oracle?” They were both sandwiching Benkei with their gazes, awaiting an answer.

Meanwhile, the children, including Anna, had stopped playing. Even Koji had ceased his running. They were all looking at the hooded young man who stood before them. Anna had struggled to get a name out. She seemed to be overcome with a feeling of anxiety. The poor girl was frightened. It was expected. With the hood on, Van was quite the intimidating fellow. But he wasn’t trying to frighten the children. He had removed the hood, revealing his young face. His hair was whitec short and wavy. Over his right eye was a black eyepatch. His left eye was a gentle green, despite the bland facial expression he gave off. ”Relax. I just wanted to know it’s name, that’s all.” He’d turn around, slowly walking away from the young girl and the others.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:42 pm
It was settled. The groups would all meet up at the Kuku wings spot. It was large enough to where you couldn't miss it so there was no way for Virgil and his friends could miss it. "Alright, say no more! We'll meet you guys." Virgil and Shinji would both turn around waving. "See ya." The two boys had made there way as Nir, Alexander and Benkei went to the shop. "Yo." "Hmm?" They continued to walk. Shinji would turn to Virgil as he called to him. "What do you think about them?" "Them??" Shinji paused until he finally realized what Virgil meant. "Oh those guys! What about them?" "I mean, what do you think about them?" Virgil was a little annoyed he had to repeat the same question. "What do you what do i think? Like character wise? Yeah they're alright. That monk dude is a bit weird and cocky. Nir, he's alright I guess kinda seems arrogant. And the other one, he's a wimp. I don't even know why he would enter this tournament." The boys would continue to walk through the streets. Virgil had a thinking face on. "Why?" "You suck at these things but I can sense something from them. Well except Alexander, he's nothing special." Shinji would throw his arms behind his head holding it. "We're not here to make friends don't forget. We can't take them lightly." "Yeah I know... But if we fight Alexander, go easy on him." "If I'm fighting Alexander, I'm taking him out as quickly as possible." "Shi-" Shinji would cut Virgil off before he could speak. "If he's entering this tournament and made it this far, he has something to prove. It would be insulting if you didn't give him everything you have. He may not be as strong as you or I but he does have his pride." Virgil was silent. Shinji was right. In a situation like this, the only thing worse than a physical injury is an injury to your pride. They would continue to walk towards their friends.

The children had been taken back from Van as he took his hood off revealing his green eye and eye patch. It was primarily the eye patch now that left Van still a bit intimidating. He had spoke to the kids trying to ease the situation. He knew that he was frightening the children. He had only wanted to know the wolf pup's name. He'd turn around and walk away. Anna was still nervous to speak. "K-k-Koji..." She spoke softly and was hard for others to hear.

Last edited by virgil on Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:57 pm
Benkei would answer questions they had for him "well truth be told I have no and that is a dream of mine". Benkei would look around and sigh " I was trained and raised to believe her holiness was absolute and when the time comes I would be tight beside her spreading her word and love to protect the people". He began to get a bit emotional and lose sight of the situation as a whole " war, poverty and sickness plaque these lands and I wish nothing more to fix all that with her holiness". Benkei looked up and realized how he was speaking "plus I have her beauty and wisdom speaks no bounds and she has knowledge of the thousands so I am very anxious, monks like myself have trained years to build mind , body and soul to protect as well uphold her word".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:36 pm
The two had listened to Benkei. He had never met The Oracle, but it was evident that he was dedicated to her, as well as her cause. Benkei had grown emotional, touching on the troubles of the world and how The Oracle’s grace and love allows many monastaries to help those in need. Alexander had began tearing listening to Benkei. He sniffled, smiling afterwards. “Th-That’s so beautiful Benkei. I really do hope you get to meet her while you’re here in Galatia.” Nir was also smiling. Although the monk came off quite weird when they had initially met, he was a very kind man.

”You know what Benkei. I have a feeling you’ll meet The Oracle. And I will tell you this, she’s very beautiful.” As they continued walking, they arrived at the Kuku Wing restaurant. The hostess, who was standing outside, greeted them with a smile. “Hi! Welcome to Kuku Wing Factory! How many of you will be dining here?” She asked. Nir looked behind him and then to his side. ”Uh, well, we have three now. There are two more guys, but they’re also bringing their friends. I don’t know how many friends are coming though. I also have one friend coming. I’m sorry.” Nir smiled nervously, scratching the back of his head. The hostess giggled, finding him to be cute. “Don’t worry, we’ll get you the biggest table here. After all, you ARE The Galatian Sword. Follow me!” With a smile, she turned around, walking them to a large table upstairs. The restaurant was very busy. “We save this area for the most important people in Galatia. Your dinner is going to be under your name, so your friends will have to present that.” With that being said, she walked back downstairs. Alexander’d take a seat at the table, looking around. “Wow! I didn’t know you had it like that!” Nir’d laugh, ”That is quite funny! But I just hope they remember my name. I also didn’t know they’d be doing it like this.”

Over with Anna and the children, she’d stutter the name Koji. It, however, wasn’t loud enough for Van to hear. He’d stop in his tracks, without turning around. ”You say something?”

Last edited by Vanitas on Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:24 pm
Anna was still nervous as Van stopped to acknowledge her speak. Koji hadn't barked at Van so he did seem like a decent person. "His- his name is- K- Koji." It was hard for here to get it off but she managed to do it. It would've been hard to tell before but it's hard for Anna to speak with strangers. This stems from a trauma from her past. Unless you have know her or you're around her age, she's extremely timid around those she doesn't know. Koji is able to identify threats to Anna and if the wolf pup doesn't give a signal then that person is usually decent.

"Alright, break time!" The soldiers would start to evacuate the tunnel that was being built. One by one they would be exiting the hole. Others were already sitting down eating. There were just about 14 soldiers working on this project. They all looked pretty rough and dirty from all the excavating. they all looked like they were in great physical strength. "So, how much longer do you think until we're done?" One soldier was asking another that was sitting next to him. He had the insignia S-238 on his shoulder band. The other was had the number V-156. "I'm guessing a little over half the day. The tournament will be going on still but everything will be set." "I can't believe I was picked for such a big assignment." "What are you a rookie?" "Well I just recently joined a few months ago but I was able move up the rankings rather quickly." "Yeah your number is quite low for someone who just joined." "One day I'll make it to the top level, the Basilisk." The man S-238 was excited as he clenched his fist. V-156 would laugh. "You've got big dreams kid, I'll give you that. I heard those at the Basilisk level are complete monsters. You'd best train hard then."

A few moments later the leader of the group had stood up while the rest of the group was sitting down. His shoulder band had P-39 on it. "Alright, men! We're so close to finishing the tunnel. It's getting late but lets finish a few more hours of work and rest in Galatia." The men would start to mumble amongst themselves in dissatisfaction. "Listen! Listen!" He would try to calm them and they would finally grow quite. "So again we will work on the tunnel a few hours more. For tomorrow we will finish early so that we can rest properly for the big moment. We will go into the city. Make sure you take a good look at it because it'll be the last time we see Galatia... Oh I almost forgot. Leave your equipment here and put on regular clothes." He'd begun scratching his head. "It'd a hassle if people came up to us." One man would jump from his seat with much excitement. "Hey Captain!" P-39 would look in his direction, acknowledging him. "What is it?" "Since we'll be resting in the city, are we allowed to visit the brothels!" The other men would turn to the man calling out and then to the captain. They were as eager as he was to find out the answer. "Sure whatever, do what you." The group had all jumped for joy the question they had been waiting for was answered. "BUT!! Make sure you're here in the morning!" "Of course Captain! Thank you Captain!." The men had already packed up their food and began rushing back to work.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:09 pm
Benkei nodded as Nir had acknowledge his dedication as well as Alexander who was moved by his words "Thank you dear friends i am humble by your graces". He would turn to Alexander seeing his potential "Dear friend do not play the fool when your heart is full of the burning courage and strength you so desperately have inside you" Benkei would smile and give him a thumbs up as they kept on walking. As they had reached the kuku wing spot, benkei could smell the food "That aroma is amazing!". As they entered the place the hostess would seat them at a big table to accompany the big group coming after addressing Nir as the galatian sword. They would be seated and benkei would turn to nir "I have been hearing that name thrown around at you all day since the tournament and have no idea why you are called that like a war hero". The hostess would bring drinks all around for the group to partake in "By the way when are the others going to arrive i would like to eat as soon as possible".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:35 am
Nir rested back in his seat, crossing his arms. ”Well, you see, they call me The Galatian Sword because I was once a captain in the Galatian military. I served in the Second Battalion, under Commander Edge Kiryuu.” Alexander had looked to Nir in awe. The young hero was truly an inspiration to Alexander. “Nir, you’re so amazing man! Maybe you can train me after this tournament! There’s a sword mounted up at my place! It’s my father’s, but—“ Alexander was so filled with energy at first, but after mention of his father it died down. “Maybe one day I’ll be able to wield it...” Alexander had become very melancholy, due to his personal reasons. Instead of questioning him on it, Nir had smiled, placing his hand on Alexander’s shoulder. ”Look, I’ll train you after the tournament. By the time we’re finished, you’ll be able to defend yourself.” Nir’s positive attitude had brought a smile to Alexander’s face. “Thank you Nir!”

Back with the children, Van would be able to hear Anna utter the wolf pup’s name. His name was Koji. The young boy would turn around to face Anna again, this time looking at Koji. ”Koji.” He stared at the wolf pup for quite the while before turning to Anna, ”Thanks.” With that said, Van turned around to begin walking towards the crowd.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:20 am
It didn't seem like his intentions were malicious. Van seemed a bit gentle even. Koji is a great judge of character. There was nothing Van was doing that would set off Koji, It would almost seem like they had some sort of connection. Van would simply confirm the wolf pup's name and then turn to walk away thanking Anna. Anna as well as the other kids were still a bit frozen. With Van leaving, the kids would slowly start to play again. Starting off with one of the kids trying grab Koji from behind. The pup's sensing and reflexes were too keen to be caught by a mere child. Koji would jump, dash and avoid the children one by one. Anna hadn't yet started to play with the kids just yet. She would simply watch as Van walked away.

Not long after Van and met Anna and Koji, Virgil and Shinji had been walking in that direction. They would be into a conversation of their own to even notice their surroundings fully. "I'm saying, imagine getting with an elf girl/' "Not gonna lie. I wouldn't mind it at all." At this time they would walk past Van. "Right! If she's hot then she's hot! Doesn't matter what race she is.""Ehh, I wouldn't go too far with doesn't matter what race." "What do you mean?" "Bro... Imagine hooking up with an Orc or a Giant... or even a dwarf." Shinji would take a moment to think of that image. "Actually on second thought..." He had a look of disappointment on his face.

The two boys had finally gotten to where their friends were without them even realizing it. Koji was the first to notice. He'd bark and rush towards them. The boys would notice Koji coming towards them. Virgil would squat down and open his arms out to greet the pup. "KOJI! Come here boy!" Immediately jumping to Virgil climbing all the way up his body to the top. Anna would notice as well and rush over towards them with a smile. "Virgil! Shinji!" Remi and Biggs would notice the commotion and walked over as well. 'Hey guys! Congratulations on making the tournament." He was excited to see his friends after a little while. "Honestly, if you didn't make it, I'd beat you both dead." Remi was a bit aggressive in her tone. Virgil and Shinji would turn white. They knew Remi was serious.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:09 am
On his way towards the crowd, Van walked by two young men. They appeared to be talking about an elf girl, and how attractive she was. That didn’t capture his attention though. What captured his attention was the energy that was coming from them. As he walked right by, his left eye had glanced at them, only to fixate on his path ahead. They moved away from him, as he moved away from them.

Upon joining the crowd of people, he stopped. There was too much in the environment to take in currently. There were just too many people right now. This wasn’t exactly his scene either. What Van needed was some tranquility. Somewhere quiet where he could meditate and escape Kane for a bit. As he scanned the area, he spotted an alleyway. Van made his way there, leaving the busy streets where the festivities carried on. He walked down the alleyway until he decided to jump onto the rooftop of the complex he walked beside. From there he jumped onto another, a higher one. Now, he was able to see the festival, well at least the part of it in the main square. He could see the sea of Galatians dancing, eating, singing. Whatever they were doing, he watched. Van’d take a seat on a lone crate, resting his chin in the palm of his hand and sighing. “What brings you here exactly?” Said the voice of a female. ”Why have you been following me?” He’d reply, still watching the people below.

Below, a group of men shoved through the crowd. They looked like thugs, just searching for trouble. Leading them was a familiar face. It was Greyhawk! “They’ve got to be around here! I’m not stopping until we find them!”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:59 am
Virgil's group had continued on with there conversation. "Hey we've got some time to spare so let's get some Kuku wings!" Biggs would turn to Virgil with excitement. Even Remi and Anna had twitched from excitement. "Kuku wing!" You mean THE treasure of Galatia? The meat of such delicacy only to be found here in the city of Galatia? Those Kuku wings!?" It was clear how excited Biggs was to hear of the Kuku wings. Much like Shinji and Virgil, Biggs had shared a desire to try the famed Kuku wings."C can we really have Kuku wings?" Anna had walked up to Virgil with her eyes in awe. She had looked like she was day dreaming about the wings. "Of course! I wouldn't lie to you." "YAHOOOO!!" Both Anna and Biggs would say simultaneously as they jumped for joy. Shinji would join them in their excitement. "I can't believe we'll get to have Kuku wings for the first time." Remi would turn from the group and look to the sky. She had a most reminiscent face on. it was a very sad expression. No one seemed to notice.

They would finally walk toward the Kuku wings spot. "Have you already been there?" Remi would ask both Virgil and Shinji with and excited face. "Not at all!" Virgil would say with a confident smile. Remi's face grew a bit less excited. "But you know where to go then?" "Nope, We met some guys in the tournament as well and they told us we couldn't miss it." Virgil spoke so nonchalantly. Remi's face had turned even more unexcited. "So then we're just walking just to walk." "Yeah, exactly!" Virgil had not realized it but Remi had become infuriated with them. "Are you guys dumb!?" She was loud enough to startle nearby Galatians. Virgil had gone into a defensive pose cowering from Remi. Biggs, Anna and Shinji would stop in their tracks as Virgil is about to get chewed out. "W- well you see-" "How could you possibly go somewhere you don't even know?! This is something Shinji would do but with you there you would think that you had some common sense to ask!?" "Hey!" Shinji got a little defensive when Remi called him out. He stepped forward but Remi had pointed to him halting him. "Don't even get me started on you! We almost didn't make in time to register because of you!" Remi was throwing a fit that drew a bit of attention to the crowd. "Re- Remi..." Anna would speak up softly. She was a bit frightened by Remi. Remi would actually look to Anna. "Please don't be angry with them. It will work out right? Virgil wouldn't lie to us." Remi was taken back. She had been defeated by the innocence of Anna. "Fine, whatever,: Remi gave up and continued to walk away from the group. Both Virgil and Shinji crouched towards Anna. "You saved us big time Anna, Thanks!" Shinji would give her a thumbs up while Virgil nodded his head in agreement. "Thank you Anna." Biggs had already walked forward with Koji and Virgil, Anna and Shinji would rush to catch up with them.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:33 am
The female voice belonged to Elaria, the elven girl from the preliminary round. Apparently, she had been following Van around. “Oh, I don’t know. I just wanted to see where you were going. You seem like the real mysterious type of guy.” She’d walk up to Van, pulling up another crate and taking a seat. “So, now that I’ve answered your question, you can answer mine. What brings you up here?” She’d stare Van with her blue eyes, awaiting an answer. The young lad sat there quiety. It appeared as if he completely ignored the elven girl. “Weeeell, you going to answer or not?” He’d finally sigh, ”It’s too noisy down there. I wanted some peace, so I came up here. I guess I made the wrong decision.”

She’d arch her brow, crossing her arms and legs. “Oh c’mooon! It’s the Festival of The Five Kings for crying out loud! People from all over Galea dream of coming here during this week! Who doesn’t want to enjoy a day like this?” Elaria gestured to the crowd of people below. With the sun going down, many lanters were being lit along the busy streets. One could only imagine how it’d look at night. ”I don’t.” Van’d utter under his breath, prompting Elaria to question him even more. “So why are you even here?????? Here in Galatia?? Hmm?” Elaria drew closer, raising her eyebrow once more. The young man would only sigh again, turning towards her, ”Listen, I was dragged here by someone I know. Could you please stop asking me questions?” Saying that, he’d turn back to the crowd of people below, noticing a female appearing to shout at others in the group. Elaria’d also look down upon them for a brief moment.

Below, one of the men in Greyhawk’s group had caught ear of Remi scolding Virgil and Shinji. He peered in their direction, noticing both Shinji and Virgil. “Hmmm. Boss said something about some blonde guy and this silver haired guy.....but WHO is that!?” His attention was averted to Remi, who was visually striking. The man would suddenly turn around and walk to Greyhawk, who about five feet away. “Boss! I think I found them! The blonde haired guy and silver haired guy from the preliminary round! That’s them!” Greyhawk would turn in his grunt’s direction, looking off to where he pointed. “What!? Let me see!” Said Greyhawk. He was correct, in the distance was Shinji and Virgil. But much like the grunt, what caught his eyes was Remi! “Whoah! Now, who is that!? Is she with them!?” Greyhawk said as he watched her walk ahead. She was moving quite quickly, seperating herself from her group. It was the perfect opportunity to make a move. “C’mon boys!!!” Said Greyhawk as he quickly shoved through the people. With his pace, he was going to intercept Remi, who was walking ahead of her group.

Greyhawk would finally emerge from the crowd, appearing before the young woman. “Well hello there!” What was up his sleeve!?

Last edited by Vanitas on Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
virgil
virgil
Admin

Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:20 am
Remi was already out of sight from the group but she wasn't too far off. Biggs and Koji were still behind her. GreyHawk would appear before Remi with his lackeys. He had taken a clear liking to the young woman. "Y You are..." It would take a second for Remi to realize who was standing before her. "You're GreyHawk!" She had taken a few steps back upon realization. She wasn't in a good situation considering her friends are too far way.

Koji had felt a chill in his body that made the hairs on his body stand up. He'd bark a bit. "Ahh! What! What happened Koji!?" It was enough to startle Biggs as e wasn't paying attention. Koji wouldn't even stay for long as he darted in Remi's location. Their were too many people around Biggs couldn't possibly see what Koji had felt. Soon enough Koji wold leave Biggs' sight, leaving the young man alone. "Koooji!? Koooji!?" Biggs would look around but couldn't find the wolf pup. "Where'd you go bud?"
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:09 am
Atop of the rooftop, both Elaria and Van had quietly sat there. Their gazes were on the crowds below. Elaria smiled, watching the people enjoy their time during the festival. So many people were able to sing and dance in happiness. Just listening to the music even eased her mind of the anxiety for tomorrow’s tournament. “How could you not like something like this—“ She had realized that she hadn’t even asked for his name. How could she continue to try getting words out of him without even introducing herself? “I’m so sorry, I never even introduced myself. I’m—“ Van had suddenly cut her off, ”Elaria Ulthlan, princess of the elven kingdom, Olfrenhyne. I’m aware of who you are.” Van’s eyelids had lowered a bit, giving him an dull look. ”I’m also aware of the fact that there are two guards keeping an eye on us.”

Elaria’d widen her eyes, impressed by the knowledge possessed by Van. She’d raise her hand, motioning the two guards to quickly dispatch. They’d move from the hidden locations, leaving the elven princess with Van. “Okay, Mr. Mysterious, how’d you know that? Wait, were you there at the preliminary round? You heard my name there maybe? And how’d you even know guards were there?” She’d nervously giggle before looking back down at the crowd, “Just give me something!” There was a silence between the two before Van spoke again, ”The name’s Van. I overheard your name during the preliminary round. I also managed to spot the guards before I came up here.” Elaria’d smirk, “Ha! I knew it! You had me going there for a second! You’re very observant!” Van was playing along with the lie. There was no need to keep her worried. After all, she did have a match tomorrow. Telling her the truth would have only made her anxious, for Van is an infamous assassin.

Back with Greyhawk, he managed to get Remi’s attention. She, however, didn’t seem to comfortable with him appearing. “That’s me babe! So, I’ve got to ask, what brings a hot girl like you to my city?” He’d reach for her arm, attempting to grab her and pull her into him. The other men, about four in total, stood around Greyhawk, making snark remarks. “Damn man, look at her chest!” Said one. “Get that Greyhawk!” Said another.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:45 am
Greyhawk had advanced towards Remi. He noted how "hot" she was wondering how she ended up in Galatia knowing full well what group she was with. He'd even reach for her should to grab and pull her in towards him. His boys would end up making comments as well concerning her body. She would quickly back hand Greyhawk's arm away, backing up further. "I would appreciate it if you didn't touch me." Her fiery personality had started to kick in. She would grow angery at the fact she was being cat called as well as a man was trying to put his hands on her without permission. The advances of Greyhawk and her men aren't wanted causing her to more defensive. She'd eventually reach for her belt preparing to take out a book in case things went wrong.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:32 pm
Greyhawk’s hand had been backhanded away, angering him. The men in his group began instigating, “Oooooo! She’s a fiesty one!” Said one of the men. Greyhawk would grin, rubbing his arm. “Fiesty. I like that a lot.” It didn’t stop Greyhawk from advancing once more, this time stepping closer to her again. “Whoah! Whoah! Would you look at that Greyhawk! She’s reaching for her belt. I guess she wants to take her pants off.” The men would begin circling around Remi, surrounding her. As for Greyhawk, he’d lean in, reaching for her chin with his hand. “Taking your pants off for me in this crowd!? So slutty.” Whatever it was that Greyhawk was trying to accomplish, it wouldn’t end well.

On the rooftop, Elaria and Van continued to gaze upon the crowd. The thought of the tournament lingered in her mind, however. She turned to Van hoping that she could maybe get off her thoughts before tomorrow. Perhaps she would even be able to get some advice. “Van...” He continued watching the crowd, his hands folded under his chin. “I’m participating in the tournament tomorrow. I can’t help it, but I feel so nervous. I know the people of my kingdom expect a lot from me.” He continued watching. “I know I just met you, but I just wanted to vent in a way. You’re the only one up here with me.”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:11 pm
Even though she had made it clear she wasn't interested in Greyhawk, he pressed on. The men would now begin to mention how she was attempting to take her pants off, which wasn't really the case. She had been completely surrounded. Suddenly, Greyhawk had gotten a hold of her face. He'd begin calling her slutty from the lewd acts she would perform based on his lackeys comments. "GET... OFF!" She'd struggle for a sec until she ripped herself away from Greyhawk's grasp. She'd then pull out her book, holding it up towards Greyhawk.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:30 pm
Remi managed to escape his grip on her chin, raising her book. “What the heck is that!?” Asked one of the men, backing away. This didn’t bother Greyhawk, who was a seasoned warrior. The man quickly reached out without hesitation, grabbing the book to hold it shut. “I can’t have you opening that up sweetheart.” He’d pull on the book. If Remi didn’t have a good grip on it, he’d pull it away from her. If she did, she’d be pulled into Greyhawk’s arms. The men around him would smirk, closing in and removing any comfortable space that Remi had. All of this would happen in the midst of the festivities, making it hard for anyone to notice, or even hear what was going on.

”What do you expect me to say? I have nothing to tell you. If you’re in the tournament, that’s it. Just fight to win.” Not once did Van turn to face her. Elaria could hear the aggravation in his tone of voice. “.....Sorry about that.” Elaria’d stand from the crate, turning away from the sight of the crowd. “I’ll leave you to your brooding, Van.”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:57 pm
Now that Remi had drawn her book, she was fully prepared to fight. Some of Greyhawk's men would question what the book was. Greyhawk didn't hesitate to grab at the book, stating he can't have her opening the book. "H- hey !" Remi would be noticeable upset. The other men had closed in around her leaving even less space around. She'd begin to channel her magic.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:02 pm
Greyhawk examined the book that was taken from her. He’d grin, looking at the book’s cover. “If she would have opened this spellbook, she would have done something stupid. I just know it.” The men grew closer to Remi. One of them grabbed her hair, feeling it. Another closed in on her arm, “Look at her skin. So beautiful this one is.” They were being real creeps while Greyhawk studied the cover. “Wait a minute, this thing isn’t a spellbook. What is this?” The curious Greyhawk said as he opened the book up. Just what exactly was inside?
virgil
virgil
Admin

Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:00 pm
Greyhawk had mention, Remi's book was a spellbook. The men surrounding her were close enough that one was able to feel and caress her hair. Greyhawk had been examining the book while his men were basically breathing down her neck. He had noticed something different about the book. It wasn't a normal spellbook. He had opened it to find the contents of the book couldn't be deciphered by him. "That book your holding isn't something you should be messing around with." Before the thugs could get any closer and feel on her body she would emit a low flame, enough to intimidate and blow the men back a bit. This was done so that the people around wouldn't get involved. "Just so you know I don't need that book to use my magic." Flames would begin to envelop around her following the curves of her body. As the flames were moving she too would spin with grace as if dancing with the fire. Her arms would seemingly pull the flames from the ground as it ran across her body. They would then run down her arms, extending out and taking a larger hand like form.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:46 pm
The men were thrown off by the creation of flames! The man who was feeling on her hair jolted his hand back, feeling a burn. “Ow!! What the fuck!?” The others simply moved away, giving Remi her space. Greyhawk, who was trying to see the contents of the book, was disappointed to see that whatever it was the book contained, could not be read by him. “This book? It’s got nothing! It’s garbage! And your magic isn’t going to impress—“ Before Greyhawk could press her, the people who were walking to and fro stopped. They gathered around Remi, clapping. “Wow! I didn’t know this was part of the show!” Said one bystander. “Amazing!” Said another. Greyhawk would take notice, tossing the book on the ground. “There’s nothing to see here people! Skat!” One of his men would walk up to him, “Dammit! Did this bitch do that on purpose!? She’s making it hot!”

Van caught sight of Remi’s fire. Although it wasn’t big enough to carry a flare, he was able to spot it in the crowd of people. He rested his sight on that area of the crowd.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:29 pm
Benkei, nir and alexander had been drinking for what seemed to be hours "So you are hero of the Galatian army and a captain at that " He would point at nir with a drink and then at alexander "What does that make you dear friend? A solder or a man full of unlimited potential". Benkei would drink some more and look at how crowed the place would become "I wonder where our comrades are since this is getting full but more importantly i have to ask, some of these fighters that we will see in the finals seem to be more capable than they seem". He would order another round of drinks for the group as Benkei would ask if nir knew in detail the remaining finalist for the tournament "I got to know the giant a little bit but these beast men seem to be monsters in their own league, Especially the one known as tauran". He looked at his hand trembling a bit "He masked his speed and his strength could be felt just from his presence alone". He looked at nir "This tremble is not fear but pure excitement because i have a real chance to prove my worth and to get my message across". Just in that moment he could feel a low magic presence near by but very faint "Do you guys feel that or is it just my imagination?"
virgil
virgil
Admin

Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:51 pm
Thankfully her fire was enough to draw attention to the larger group of Galatians around. Greyhawk was even more irritated. He threw the book to the ground in his rage. With one of the grunts yelling at the people gathering Remi took the chance to fire a bullet of at that grunts butt. It wouldn't set him on fire but it would give him a burn on his butt giving his excruciating pain. She'd smirk at the man's reaction. "I do hope you realize, I'm more than just a pretty face." She turned to Greyhawk while talking, holding her hands up. The fires that were shaped like hands had turned into two fire balls.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:21 pm
Nir had been calmy sipping from his mug, taking his time before the arrival of the others. ”Yeah, I’m both!” He’d then turn towards Alexander, who was on his sixth drink. “Aaaaahaha! Me!? A man of full potential, I mean full of unlimited potential!? No way! Hahahaa!” He raised his mug, drinking from it. The three of them had been enjoying drinks for quite some time. Benkei was beginning to question the whereabouts of the other group, for the restaurant was beginning to get crowded. ”Oh, I’m not sure where they are. Maybe they’re looking for their friends still?” Nir’d chuckle as he listened to Benkei speak on the winners from the preiminary rounds. He spoke of the giant and the beastman Tauran, and how he was excited to battle against them. Alexander tilted his head back, resting his mug on the table. “Ooooooooh! Yeah!!!! The giant and the beastman will be tough!!!” Nir’d nod in agreement, ”Yeah, they will be difficult to face. You’ll get the moment to shine Benkei. And I don’t feel anything. Must be the alcohol getting to you dear friend. Haha.” The Galatian would smile, raising his mug. Alexander would then lean in, “Hey! Benkei! So...uh....you’re a monk right? How are you so good at fighting? I thought monks only pray and stuff...”

Outside, the group in the restaurant were oblivious to what was transpiring. Remi had shot a small bullet of fire at one of the grunt’s bottom, burning him. “AGHHHH!!!! THE LITTLE BITCH!” He’d yell out. People who stood around turned their heads, beginning to whisper to themselves. They weren’t listening the first time, so one of the men had to get a little louder. “I SAID SKAT!!! NOTHING TO SEE!” He’d raise his shirt, revealing a shortblade in his holster. The crowd caught onto that and started moving away, dissipating the bystanders. Greyhawk, was beginning to grow infuriated. “More than a pretty face?” Greyhawk said with a grin, which terrified the men in his group. “Oh shit! Boss! Not here! There are a lot of people!!” Disregarding them, along with the small balls of fire Remi produced, Greyhawk quickly lunged forward, sending a backhand at Remi’s face. “You’re nothing but a stupid bitch!!!” In his anger, Greyhawk acted on impulse!!!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum