TRACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

The Festival of The Five Kings! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Festival of The Five Kings!

Sun May 05, 2019 7:31 pm
The group continued eating and drinking. They were enjoying their time at the restaurant. Eventually, Shinji, Virgil, Remi, Biggs, Anna and Koji arrived. Nir’d look up to the group with a smile, ”Aha! You guys made it!” He watched Benkei offer the two girls some of his food, which was awfully nice of him. Alexander’d stand from his seat, waving and then saluting both Virgil and Shinji. “Welcome friends! Haha!” He’d look to the unfamiliar faces, “I’m Alexander!”

Nir’d then turn to Remi, Biggs, Anna and Koji, ”I am Nir! It’s a pleasure to meet you all!” He motioned to the empty seats after they ordered their drinks. ”Please, take a seat.” Persephone sat there, looking at each newcomer individually. She reached Anna and her eyes rested on her for a moment. It was much longer than when she did with the others. ”I’m Persephone. I am delighted to meet you all.”

She’d tug on the scarf, showing her beautiful smile. But her eyes still remained on Anna. ”Hello little one.”
virgil
virgil
Admin

The Festival of The Five Kings! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Festival of The Five Kings!

Mon May 06, 2019 3:30 am
Upon arrival the group was welcomed by the others. Benkei would start off by pushing the plate of kuku wings over towards the girls. Anna would hide behind Remi. "It's alright. This is what we came for." Anna would slowly creep towards the plate. She was close enough to grab a wing and return to hiding behind Remi. She'd slowly go in for a bite. With a couple chews her face lit up. "It's good!" They little girl would take another bite, enjoying every second. Remi would grab the other remaining Kuku wing and give it too Koji. The wolf pup attacked the wing viciously. Benkei would take the opportunity to inspect Koji, even reaching for the pup. Koji had caught Benkei nearing him. "Uhh, I wouldn't do that-" Koji would being to growl at Benkei. Being disturbed while eating was something that would anger the pup rather quickly. With Benkei close enough, the pup would bite his hand with a hard chomp. "KOJI!" Remi would shout out the pup as he still continued to growl. Anna would then yell out to Koji. "Koji! No!" The pup would immediately lower it's head, walking underneath Anna, curling up. She was much more comfortable talking to the pup as opposed to anyone else. "Sorry about that dude. He's real fussy when strangers try to approach him, especially when he's eating."

Benkei would then begin introducing himself first. The came Alexander, Nir and then Persephone. Perspehone had been staring at Anna for quite a while. The young girl was mesmerized by Persephone. The rest of the introductions were to be given. "Virgil." "The number one fighter in this tournament, Shinji!" Shinji would try to look impressive, flexing a bit to get the beautiful Persephone's attention. She was still staring at Anna."Hey, I'm Biggs and not because of my height." "I'm Remi and thats Koji of there. Annnd" She'd looked to Anna. The little girl was almost in a trance when she came too. "Oh! I uh Im Anna." She'd bow her head, being all embarrassed from being so flustered.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Mon May 06, 2019 7:57 pm
As everyone began to conversate benkei would inspect Koji until he bit his hand and benkei pulled it away in agony "oh dear God ow ow ow ". Benkei was shaking his hand and blowing on it to ease the pain but at the same time the girls explained how Koji doesn't do well with strangers and doesn't like to be bothered while he eats. Benkei turned to the pooch and apologized "sorry dear Koji for the inconvenience friend I am just mesmerized by the huge aura you are giving off so please the humblest of apologies". As he spoke benkei remembered about the tournament " do keep in mind friends we have about 15 mins or so to return to the grounds "
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Mon May 06, 2019 8:23 pm
Benkei was bit by Koji, who, according to Virgil, didn’t really like being touched while eating. Alexander and Nir had began laughing, with Nir nudging Benkei. ”You’re lucky he isn’t a full grown wolf!” Meanwhile, the three that weren’t familiar with Alexander and Nir, had introduced themselves as well. Persephone had giggled at Biggs’ comment, but her attention had returned to Anna, who seemed to be very shy. ”Anna. Such a nice name.” Alexander was entranced by Remi’s appearance. He’d lean over the table, “Are you from here Remi?”

As he asked Remi the question, Benkei commented on an energy that Koji was giving off. Nir could feel this as well, but how was Benkei? Did he also share the ability to do so? This had intrigued the Galatian sword. As he sat there in silence Benkei brought up that they had fifteen minutes left. He was actually wrong, they had ten! Nir’d look up at the clock, ”No! All we have are ten minutes!? Forgive us my friends, but we have to report to the colosseum! We need to get our bracket positions!” Nir’d quickly stand from his seat and pull Alexander, who was giving Remi a sensual look. “Darn it!!! Will we be back!?”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Tue May 07, 2019 2:23 am
Upon Persephone giggling at Biggs' comment, he'd turn red in the face. She would also point out that Anna was a nice name. Anna would look away in her shyness. Alexander would even make a slight move on Remi. It was clear he was attracted to the young beauty. "No, we've actually come from a village on the outskirts of Paleides." Benkei would make mention of the time they had to get to the arena otherwise they face disqualification. "15 minutes? we got some time. I just gotta try a wing first! Where is that lady at." Shinji was clearly growing impatient, moving his body anxiously. Nothing would keep him from getting a kuku wing. Nir would correct Benkei as he was the time. It was actually 10 minutes! "10 MINUTES!!!" Remi, Virgil, Shinji and Biggs would simultaneously say. Nir would also pull Alexander from away from Remi. "You have to get going now then!" "But but the kuku wings." Shinji had a crying face on as he tried his hardest to stay long enough for a kuku wing. "You better get going now or I'll make you wish you hadn't stay!" Remi's fiery personality would kick in. She would also look at Virgil. "You got something to say?" Virgil had a look on his face that was screaming to let him have a wing also. "No no, nothing at all." Virgil had leant back with his hands up, like he was giving up. He too wanted a wing badly. "Good. Now start going!" :Do you think we could-" "I SAID GET GOING!!" Remi gets scary when she's mad. Flames would emerge from her body. Her misra was leaking out. She had scared both Virgil and Shinji off to run out the kuku wing shop.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Wed May 08, 2019 8:58 am
As benkei and the group ate and talked, benkei was corrected as they only had 10 min to return to the tournament grounds. Everyone was in a panic as they wanted to finish there meals but had no time "we must make haste! Less we be disqualified and that I can not afford for I must prove my worth!". Benkei and the group would rush out as he kicked the door open but the city streets were crowded with tons of people as well as travelers "dear we will not make it in time with these crowds in the streets ! Time is not in our favor". Benkei would look around for any short cuts but with no luck " only one option I guess" he would look at them all and ask " can you jump well?" He would point to the roofs of the house and buildings leading to the arena
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Wed May 08, 2019 12:59 pm
To make matters worse, both Shinji and Virgil were also running late! Before they could even try to eat some wings, they were forced to leave by the fiery Remi! Alexander, as he was dragged out, watched the fire begin to ignite around her. He was mesmerized by her showing. “I think I’m in love!!!” Persephone would giggle as all five of the men would hurry out of the restaurant. ”They are just too funny.”

Nir pulled Alexander, following behind Benkei, who had kicked the door to the restaurant wide open. The hostess would give a look, placing both hands on her hips. To add to their current situation, the door had smacked right into someone who was entering the restaurant. The man would fall onto his back holding his face. ”What the heck was that!?” Nir had looked down at the downed man and then back at Benkei, who asked if they could jump well. ”Jump well? Ah, I see! We can bypass this crowd through the rooftops. I can jump pretty well, but I don’t think Alexander can.” “Jump onto the rooftops???? Of course I—“ Nir suddenly grabbed onto him, jumping onto the rooftop of the building adjacent to the restaurant. “WHAAAAAH!” Alexander had yelled out.

As for the man who had been put on his bottom after being hit, it was none other than Kane! He’d sit up, holding his nose. ”Those bastards! If I wasn’t so hungry right now, I would have—“ He stopped. The smell of Kuku wings had attracted his attention. Behind him, the young hooded Van had walked from the crowd. ”Why are you on the floor?” He looked down on Kane, who was closing his eyes and motioning his hands towards his nose to take in the smell. ”My boy Van! Do you not smell what I smell!?” Kane’d jump onto his feet, pushing the door open! ”LET’S GO VAN! THE WINGS CALL FOR US!!!!” The door would bang against the wall, creating a loud noise. This had prompted the hostess to sigh, “That door is going to break.....I feel it.” She’d be approached by both Kane and Van. “Welcome to Kuku Wing Factory! Is it just you two?” She’d ask while smiling. ”Yes.” ”Hell yeah!!!” They’d both reply.

Last edited by Vanitas on Thu May 09, 2019 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
virgil
virgil
Admin

Wed May 08, 2019 3:41 pm
"Jumping from roof to roof huh?" Shinji would look at Virgil with a smirk. The lad would smile giving Shinji a small shrug. "I'm just hoping you guys can keep up." Shinji as well as Virgil would leap from the ground and onto the rooftops. "LET"S GOOO!!!" He'd speed through from rooftop to rooftop. Shinji was quite the speedster, Virgil could barely keep up with him.

Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Wed May 08, 2019 11:45 pm
As everyone settled on benkei plan to jump across the roofs to get to the tournament grounds, it became a race to the end as shinji made it a competition "I'm assuming your friends with meet us at the event to cheer us on so they need to be careful around these parts". They would jump from building to building racing as benkei appeared in front of shinji " the speedy one you are my friend hmmmm wonder how your fighting is warrior!" Benkei would tease shinji a bit to get him more hyped for the matches to come. He would look behind them at nir and Alexander " how are you two fairing back there can you keep up my friends ?". He watched as Alexander seemed uneasy and afraid

Last edited by Benkei Kagemori on Thu May 09, 2019 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Thu May 09, 2019 12:44 am
The hostess had turned to face the customers, scanning the restaurant interior. She perked her lips, tapping her chin with her finger. “Uhhhhhh, I’m sorry guys, we’re packed and I see no empty tables.” She turned around to face both Kane and Van. With the restaurant packed, there was no telling when they’d be able to sit and eat. ”Wait a minute!!!! You’re telling me we won’t be able to eat some Kuku wings!? Noooooooo!!!!!!!” Kane had grabbed the side of his face, dropping to his knees. ”Whyyyyyyyyyy!?” Although Kane was an adult, he was acting very immature in this case. He was causing quite the scene, which had made the hostess highly anxious. “I’m sorry sir!!”

This had turned many heads in the restaurant, with some whispering amongst themselves. ”....” The hooded boy stood there looking down at his mentor. He’d shut his eye and twitch. ”You’re making us look bad.” He’d grab onto Kane’s collar, pulling him up. The man stood up, sniffling. ”But the Kuku wings!!!!!”

Above, Persephone had heard the commotion going on downstairs. She’d peer over the railing, watching the two. ”Are they trying to eat here?”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Thu May 09, 2019 3:04 am
There was quite the ruckus downstairs. One of the two men had been throwing a fit, complaining that they wouldn't be able to eat any kuku wings. Persephone would be the first to notice the commotion. She'd ask if the men were trying to eat here. Remi would stop to stare over the balcony along with Persephone. "I would imagine so. It's quite embarrassing if you ask me. A man that old crying like a child." Remi would shrug and continue to eat her kuku wings. "These wings..." Biggs had taken a bite himself. He'd hold his head down for a moment. Tears of joy had begun to fill his face. "I feel so bad for those two. They wanted to try the kuku wings just like Shinji and Virgil." Biggs had spoke sympathetically as he would continue eating. Anna would peer over the balcony and caught a glimpse of the same hooded man she saw earlier. She would return back to sitting next to Koji sharing her wings with him. "I want them to try it." She would take a bite. Remi and Biggs would look at Anna with a straight face. Then a smile would follow right after.

Last edited by virgil on Thu May 09, 2019 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Thu May 09, 2019 3:41 am
”Yes. He does seem to be acting like a child a bit.” She giggled after Remi’s remark, turning over to Biggs, who had expressed his commiseration for the two downstairs. But then Anna spoke. She had wanted them to try it. Her soft words had brought not only a smile to Remi and Biggs’ faces, but also Persephone’s. She’d nod in agreement with Anna, ”I also want then to try it too Anna.” Persephone looked back over the balcony, waving, ”Excuse me miss!” She called for the hostess, gaining her attention. “Hm? Me?” Said the hostess as she looked up at Persephone. Van had also turned in her direction, gazing upon her with his lone eye. Kane had stopped his fit and also looked.

”You can send them both up here. We have room for more!” Said Persephone with a bright smile. Kane’s eyes would light up and he’d jump into the air, ”Well I’ll be!!!! That beautiful woman up there has saved us Van!!!” Van sighed, ”Saved us? You were the one crying on the floor.” Kane smiled, rubbing his chin. ”That was all a tactic! Now let’s go and indulge in some wings!” The hostess would gesture towards the stairway. Both Kane and Van would walk up the stairs to the table the group occupied. Once they reached the top, Kane had laid eyes on the entire group. ”Well I’ll be!!!! There’s not only one, but there’s TWO beautiful maidens!!!!!” Kane had changed his face into a more “appealing” one. Van, on the other hand, stood by his side looking at Anna and Biggs. ”Why thank you sir.” She smiled, ”Welcome! My name’s Persephone.”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Thu May 09, 2019 2:50 pm
Persephone being the kind person she was had smiled at Anna's comment. She would then ask the hostess if she could bring the two men up here. Kane had been ecstatic to join in at their table. Van would be less enthused. Kane would greet the group, with a rather charismatic approach. He would address both Persephone and Remi, calling them beautiful maidens. Remi was taken back a bit. "B- beautiful maiden?" She would turn a bit red. Anna would look at Van but then would look back down, continuing to eat.

The rush to the arena had became somewhat of a race. Benkei had caught up to Shinji and Virgil. He would talk about their friends as well as talking about Shinji's speed. He had made mention of his speed being an asset to his fighting style. "You'll have to see for yourself!" Shinji would smirk and suddenly sped up leaving the others behind. "He is pretty fast. He's always been fast." Virgil would speed up a little as well moving past Benkei. "Those guys won't be cheering for you by the way!"
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Thu May 09, 2019 3:02 pm
Kane had crossed his arms, smirking, ”That’s right! Beautiful maiden!” He’d quickly make a move for the seat beside Persephone, across from Remi. ”The name’s Kane!” He’d arch his brows three times, trying to woo both Persephone and Remi. ”And he’s Van! That’s my trusty sidekick!” He’d motion over to the hooded Van, who slowly walked over to a seat and dragged it away from the table before sitting down. ”Now! Do you all mind if I partake in these wings????” He was beginning to drool at the mouth, excited to eat the wings before him.

Back with the other group, Nir had ran behind the three other men. Alexander was still in his clutch, so he was pulling the other man while keeping up with the others. “They’re so fast!!!” Said Alexander. Nir had nodded in agreement. ”Yeah, they are. Shinji appears to be the fastest though.”
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Fri May 10, 2019 12:18 pm
As the race to th arena was nearing it's end benkei would smirk as both shinji and Virgil had blazed past benkei a few feet ahead "well I will indeed see what you both are capable of, that is what makes this a wonderful event!" He would back flip from one roof to the next while keeping a eye on nir and Alexander. Benkei and his friends had finally reached the gates of the arena but alas benkei was far behind shinji and Virgil "dam I just couldn't keep up with the likes of you both ha". He would put out his hand for a fair shake " twas a great race but the battle starts now friends " they looked at their goal as entered and looked for the announcer
virgil
virgil
Admin

Fri May 10, 2019 1:58 pm
The group had finally made it in front of the gates of the coliseum. Shinji was the first to make it as he turned waiting for the rest. Virgil and Benkei would soon catch up followed by Nir and Alexander. Benkei would hold his hand out to Shinji congratulating him making it first to the gates, "What are you doing? We gotta go!" Shinji would ignore Benkei's handshake and turn back to run up the stairwell. Virgil would sigh. "He's pretty brash but he's right we can't waste any time." Virgil would then rush up the stairwell afterwards.

Kane would once again say to Remi that she was a beautiful maiden. He'd sit next to Persephone introducing himself and Van. "Sure thing bud. I've got no problems with that." Biggs would be stuffing his face as he spoke. "Biggs that's rude, don't talk with your mouth full. Don't mind him, enjoy yourselves." Remi was clearly taken over with the fact, Kane called her beautiful. "You can have some too if you'd like." She would turn her head to Van as she spoke.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Fri May 10, 2019 10:47 pm
Nir and Alexander reached the colosseum last. They’d arrive in time to find Shinji ignoring Benkei’s handshake and running up the stairwell. “Ooo! Cold!” Said Alexander. They’d hurry up after the two young men, reaching a large chamber. In the chamber they’d find a lone worker standing at the entrance to another room. “Are you all contestants!?” Said the worker.

Nir’d step forward, ”Yeah, the five of us are all contestants! Are we too late????” The man would give each of them a look, “You’re one minute away from being late. Had you been one minute late, I’m afraid the five of you would have been disqualified. I’m actually surprised all of the contestants made it in time.” He’d say before stepping to the side, “And if you were wondering, yes, you five are the last to show up. Now enter this way please.” Upon entering, they’d find themselves in another, massive, circular chamber with torches lined all around the room. There’d be another worker standing in front of a large board. In the chamber were all of the contestants.

In the restaurant, Kane received confirmation that he could eat some Kuku wings. He’d dig right in, joining Biggs. ”Oh! Thank you! Thank you so much!!” It didn’t take long for him to have his mouth covered in the sauce from the wings. Persephone had held her hand to her mouth, giggling. ”Wow, you sure can eat. The both of you actually.” She was also talking about Biggs. Remi had then told Van that he could have some if he wanted. The young man removed his hood, turning to Remi. ”No thanks.” He was very monotone.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sat May 11, 2019 1:18 am
Benkei just looked at his hand as shinji ignored his gesture and went on ahead " suppose your right " as he ran after them but not before hearing Alexander comment " twas a sick one indeed". They had entered a chamber as a large man had explained they barely made it in time by a minute "oh thank heavens!". As they drew deeper in the chamber they would see the other contestants all looking at them and smirking as they finally arrive in front of a large board. Benkei would look around and see the giant "ahhh my dear giant friend!"
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sat May 11, 2019 11:12 am
As the five entered the chamber the others fighters would glare at them. It felt as if it was a classroom and the few students had done something to warrant attention. "Damn, they're all just staring." Shinji would talk under his breath to Virgil. "It's fine. Not like we haven't been in this kinda position before." Virgil would whisper back. The fighters weren't in any kind of line they were somewhat scattered around the general vicinity. Some would be by themselves while some would be in groups. There was one ho stood out however. Shinji had stopped walking turning his head to the right. Virgil would follow the same pattern looking to the right. There they saw Greyhawk!

Biggs and Kane would begin scarfing down the Kuku wings. They looked a bit like savages. Persephone would simply giggle at them, commenting on how much they can eat. The mysterious Van had acknowledged Remi, taking his hood off. He would refuse her offer of Kuku wings. He sounded a bit annoyed. Remi was quite shocked to here his refusal. She wouldn't say anything more to him. She would just go back to eating the wings.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sat May 11, 2019 11:35 am
The worker who had been posted in the circular chamber had stepped forward. “ALRIGHT! With everyone here now, I can finally reveal to you the bracket for the tournament tomorrow. You are all to report to the colosseum at eight in the morning tomorrow! If you are late, again, you are disqualified. So I suggest you five make it here earlier than today.” He looked at each of the contestants. “Now we’ve got some pretty good faces here today. So I’m very excited to see how this tournament turns out.” Dolphy smiled widely, turning over to Benkei and waving as the worker spoke. Greyhawk stood far off to the side, arms crossed. He had gave Shinji and Virgil a cold gaze. The tension between them was picked up by Nir, who had happened to spot the exchange of looks. ”Hmm.” The worker then grabbed the board, turning it to the other side. It revealed the bracket set for tomorrow!

Nir - Adofo
Alexander - Jobo

Shinji - Vespina
Tauran - Greyhawk

Virgil - Jangr
Elaria - Herc

Medna - Dolphy
Benkei - Gob

“These are the matchups! We also have pamphlets here on the table so you don’t forget them!” With the reveal of the brackets, there’d be some commotion in the room between the fighters. Alexander appeared very worried. He was being matched up against Jobo, a man who was said to lead the crime underworld in Galatia. “I’m so screwed...” He muttered. Nir had looked down, understanding that Jobo would not go easy on Alexander. ”You’ve got to try your best Alexander. Don’t give up now.” Vespina would turn to Shinji, “I’m against him??? That human? This will be a challenge.” She’d mention. Tauran would nod in agreement, looking over to Greyhawk. “And I fight the scum who massacred a village. I shall see to it that I break every single bone in his body.” Gob and Jangr would approach each other and stare each other off. “You better win!!!” They’d both say simultaneously. Dolphy would walk over to Benkei, “FUNNY MAN! I fight girl over there! I, Dolphy, shall win for you!!” The giant said proudly. Medna would simply sigh, “Great. I’m fighting the giant.” Herc laughed, patting her in the back. “MY FRIEND! This shall be a fight I must see!” He’d smile, approached by Elaria. “So it’s you and me Herc. This will be fun.”

In the restaurant, both Kane and Biggs were busy eating the Kuku wings like slobs. There was a silence after Van’s refusal of wings, which made it quite awkward. Persephone would look to break the silence, ”So where are you all from?” She’d ask with a smile on her face. Kane would stop eating, looking up at the young woman. ”Van and I are from Dokku! We traveled here to enjoy the festival!” Persephone had looked surprised, for Dokku was in a different country. It was also a village that bred assassins and bounty hunters. ”Dokku???? That’s....” She’d turn to the others.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sat May 11, 2019 11:52 am
As the group would be stared down by everyone, the worker would warn them to arrive much earlier next time or risk disqualification. Benkei sighed saying " we just got so caught up in the area and it's fine food". He would snicker and look around. The worker would finally announced the brackets for the first matches as benkei eye widen. He would see how he was matched up with gonna " oh dear I guess I will be ruining a rivalry between those two" he looked at gob and jangr gritting at each other and warning them to win. Benkei saw Virgil would be fighting jangr "seems you will be fighting the crazed one there but you seem disappointed and rather calm". As he spoke dolphy would come running to benkei excited to see him " ah dear dolphy its a honor to see you again !" He put his fist out for a bump as dolphy said he would be fighting medna but wanted to win to face benkei " yes you must for it is you who I must go all out on and we shall provide a wonderful show for these people with our might but do not take her lightly she possess something incredible I feel it ". Benkei looked at the rest of the match ups "the beastman himself is fighting someone worthy that is a match to keep a close eye on". In the distance Alexander would be panicking as he would be fighting jobo " do not doubt your ability ever, remember what I told you that your potential as a limitless way to grow" he pointed at him " with the right mind set and proper training you can overcome anything lad even a brute".
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sat May 11, 2019 12:29 pm
The match ups were set! The contestants would give one another a formal greeting, however there were 3 that spoke not a single word during this exchange. Shinji, Virgil and Greyhawk. They would be staring each other down throughout the whole announcement. Virgil had glanced over to the board for a moment to see where they would all fall in this match ups. Benkei would notice this and try to conversate with Virgil. Unfortunately, he hadn't given Benkei much attention. Benkei was right though. Virgil was disappointed. Virgil would turn around standing right beside Shinji sighing. "Well looks like you won this time." Shinji had been staring Greyhawk down the whole time.

During the dinner, Persephone had broken the silence asking where the two men were from. Remi would be slow chewing as she heard Kane speak of Dokku. She looked confused. "Never heard of it." Biggs was still eating while talking. "I haven't either. Where is that?"
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sat May 11, 2019 12:50 pm
With the bracket revealed, the contestants would begin exiting the chamber. Medna was the first to make her way out, grabbing a pamphlet before doing so. “Well, I’ll be seeing you all tomorrow.” She’d say before leaving. Herc would follow behind, grabbing a pamphlet as well. “My friends!!! Prepare yourselves for tomorrow!” Tauran and Vespina walked out together, taking their pamphlets. Dolphy remained with Benkei, giving him a fist bump while both Jangr and Gob exited the chamber. “How about we settle this with a drink off!?” Said Gob. “YOU CHALLENGE A DWARF TO A DRINK OFF!? You’re on you green bastard!!!” Replied Jangr. The two of them had left arguing with each other, which was nothing new. Both Adofo and Jobo had approached Nir and Alexander before leaving. “So I have the privalege of facing The Galatian Sword himself. This will be interesting.” Said Adofo. Nir nodded, ”Yeah. It will be quite interesting indeed.” He then turned to Jobo, who was eyeing down Alexander. “I remember you. Heh. This will be easier than I thought.” Jobo would chuckle before walking away. Alexander would stand there in silence, aware of his status among the fighters. Adofo would turn to Jobo and then look back at Alexander. “Once you enter the arena, you take on the role of a warrior. Do not forget that my friend.” He’d pat Alexander on the shoulder before walking away. “I’ll see you both tomorrow.” Nir’d wave. ”See you Adofo!” He’d then turn back to Alexander. ”Hey, cheer up buddy. You shouldn’t look down. Have hope.”

While Alexander and Nir spoke, Dolphy knelt down to converse with Benkei. “If Dolphy win, and funny man win too, that means we both fight no? When we fight we make a big spectacular fight? Are you sure??” He’d ask Benkei. Behind Dolphy, Elaria approached Virgil and Shinji. “So, there’s a chance I may be fighting you.” She’d direct her speech to Virgil, who was a potential opponent. “That’s going to be annoying, considering what I saw from you.” In the corner, Greyhawk broke his stare-down with Shinji, beginning to head for the exit.

Back in the restaurant, both Remi and Biggs were clueless to what Dokku was, or where it was rather. Persephone would clear her throat before informing them, ”Dokku’s a small village, well an outpost, in the land of Golmir. It had bred the most successful assassins and bounty hunters of Galea. I have heard of The Blast, their number one assassin.” She’d turn back to Kane, ”So if you two are from Dokku, you must know him, no? Surely you must have come across him.” Persephone’s look was full of interest. Kane chew the meat off the bone before looking up, ”Yup! I know him! That guy’s the real deal! Gets all the ladies too!” Van shook his head in the corner.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sat May 11, 2019 1:49 pm
As benkei went to grab his pamphlet benkei could feel the tension in the room" hmm seems the tension in this room is sharper than any blade". As benkei walked away with nir and Alexander he could see the coldness from Virgil but dolphy approach him. He would question him about their possible fight if he won and the grand show down they would have " oh yes I am very sure for our might will not have any bounds !" Benkei would walk with dolphy then nir and Alexander "hey you do not discourage yourself okay? Just as you were told once u enter battle you are a warrior". Benkei asked them all where they should head to next
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sat May 11, 2019 1:51 pm
As Virgil turned around he had been stopped by Elaria. His eyes were closed while he was speaking with Shinji. He felt the presence of Elaria approach. He'd open his eyes to stare down the beautiful elven girl standing in front of him. His is eyes would widen a bit. Her beauty was that of a fairy tail. She had exclaimed her worry that she would have to possibly face Virgil. She'd even talk about his feats that aren't even truly revealed. He is strong that much is given. "Umm I uhh..." But in this situation. Virgil would shake his head slightly blinky his eyes to recollect himself. "S sorry I was uhh, lost in thought." He was able to recover his composure. "You're Elaria I take it?" Greyhawk would walk off with Shinji following him with his eyes, until he finally left.

Persephone had quite the knowledge. She knew of a whole other country, even a small village such as Dokku although, it's reputation was large. She'd mention the Blast assassin. Kane would follow up claiming to know the guy. Remi would be intrigued listening.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum