TRACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

The Festival of The Five Kings! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Festival of The Five Kings!

Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:37 pm
benkei watched as all eyes were on his weapon choice "I know this seems trivial now but does one forget how metal is the base of various forms? this pipe could one day become a sword,a lance, a axe, maybe even a shield or a cannon" Benkei chuckled under his ragged cloaked. Benkei looked at the dwarf "you must nurture your weapon no matter what form it might take so it can evolve" he looked down at the little man "and why do you choose a wooden axe yourself are we not the same then ?". As he spoke a large orc had insulted the dwarf jangr as tensions began to rise in the field "Ah i have never seen one of you up close i find you fascinating " He would circle the two examining the orc like a side show. Benkei would display such foolery it would irritate or even disgust the fellow fighters and crowd. As the commotion would set in the sound of the horn to commence the battle would begin "hmmmm oh i guess the fight started.....well i guess i can get rid of this then " He would toss his ragged cloak in the air revealing his face and full body covered in a white and gold spiritual monks garb along with his long hair covered in a pony tail. He grabbed his rusty pipe twirling it and slamming it on the ground "koy! come one and come all to face me". A long silence would fall along the battle field and crowds then a burst of laughter would erupt as benkei would noticed the pipe he was holding on had snapped "Hmmm what is so funny?.....oh....OHHH MY DEAR LORD!" He would whine holding both pieces in hand " urgh man urgh.....i guess i have to make do with these two pieces as they are "
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

The Festival of The Five Kings! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Festival of The Five Kings!

Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:50 pm
Jangr glared at Benkei has he spoke. The monk had attempted to lecture him on the importance of his weapon. He claimed that his metal pipe was simply the base form of any other dangerous weapon. Upon hearing this, Jangr had started to chuckle. “I like you! You are a funny man!” He’d then raise his wooden axe, which Benkei commented on. “And this? This was one of the choices we were given back in the armory. What you chose wasn’t a choice you idiot!” The Orc, Gob, had inched closer to Jangr, catching on to Benkei’s circling. “What are you doing!?” He’d ask Benkei. Jangr raised his weapon, expecting Gob to attack. “Don’t worry about what he’s doing! Your business is with me you fat green bastard!” Yelled Jangr.

The horn was suddenly blown, giving Benkei the signal to remove his raggedy cloak, revealing his white garment. He had spun his pipe, snapping it in the process. Both Tauran and Vespina shook their heads, unable to believe what they were seeing. “Does he think this is a joke?” Asked Vespina. “I’m not sure. Do not take him lightly though.” Tauran’d reply. The crowd had began laughing hysterically. “What a loser!” Said one in the crowd. “Doesn’t he belong, like, in a temple???? What’s he doing fighting?” Chimed in another.

Benkai’s actions had momentarily delayed the battling. Warriors were too busy laughing and pointing at the monk. This had created such an opening for Jobo, who ignored Benkei entirely. “What a bunch of idiots!” Said Jobo as he clapped his bangles together. This had caused a tremendous shockwave, which travelled mostly in the direction of Jangr, Gob and Benkei. “What the hell!?” Said Gob as he turned in the direction of the attack. Fortunately, his weight was able to keep him planted. As for Jangr, the small dwarf was taken back by the attack. His body was sent rolling and he would have fallen off, but he was able to quickly transform into a rock creature, which added onto his weight drastically. “The fuck man!?” Said Jangr. The attack managed to ring out twelve warriors who were busy laughing at Benkei. Kira’d lean over the railing, ”Whoah!!!! Now they were caught so off guard!!!!”

Dolphy had turned in the direction of Jobo, sending his foot down near him. “DON’T ATTACK FUNNY MAN!!!!!” Jobo’d turn up, realizing that Dolphy was going for a stomp. He’d quickly dodge roll, avoiding it. The impact, however, had shaken the arena and caused many to lose their balance.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:54 pm
As the warriors and crowds laughed at benkei for his weapon choice and for what had happened , the warrior jobo had taken it upon himself to create a massive shock wave at benkei, jangr and gob. It would cause many of the fighters to lose their balance and some to fall of the battle stage. Gob and jangr had found their own ways to maintain their balance and not fall off the stage but benkei was on his own at this point "whhaaaattt is going on ". Benkei had fallen on his back began rolling towards the edge "Oh no no no no no not to today" He would stab his two broken pipe pieces into the ground to maintain his balance. To make the situation even more dire. Dolphy had tried to stomp out jobo but to no e vale was unsuccessful. The impact from his stomp however caused a small quake that would cause another balance issue between fighters. Benkei became frustrated with his current situation "Thats it!" while maintaining his balance from holding onto the pipes into the ground benkei focused "Alchemist of ancient lords grant me blessings and power to create new life through this sacred mineral STEEL DUPLICATION!!!" the ground beneath jobo and dolphy started to vibrate for a few then grew silence then in mere seconds pipes had started to shoot upward out of the ground around them shooting them in the air. Benkei smirked "punish the wicked with your cold justice STEEL PRISION!!!"  The metal rusted pipes started to form small jail cell like cages around dolphy and jobo holding them in place "That will not hold them very long since this metal is not very strong but it will do for now" Benkei held the two pieces of the pipes together " meld and connect , chain and bond, grow heavy but powerful METALMORPHASIS!" Benkei's metal rusted pipes had become a pair of  sansetsukon or three section staff "WAAAAA WACHA!" He started twirling the new weapon around his body with grace and vigor. Benkei grabbed the three sections combing them into one solid Bo staff and pointed at a single warrior "extend" Benkei uttered a single word but the warrior was confused and could not hear him "I said Extend!" the tip of the metal pipe had shot out towards the fighter but out of fear he had ducked and the person behind him was rung out instead "Dear god i am sorry!!! that was ment for the man in front of you!". This moment would tear this arena apart with amazement but confusion
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:31 pm
There was chaos on the battlefield! With Dolphy’s stomp, he had sent many to their knees as they lost their balance. Tauran had planted his hand on the ground to keep himself up, “Dealing with this giant is going to be difficult...” He’d tell Vespina. She’d nod in agreement, “I agree! Tauran, you stay here! I’m going to pick some warriors off one by one. I don’t think we’ll be able to last with the giant on the fie—“ She was suddenly caught by surprise! Benkei, with the use of his earth based magic, managed to summon forth metal beams! They’d surround both Dolphy and Jobo, before they ultimately imprisoned them. “What the fuck is this!?” Yelled Jobo in frustration. He’d begin banging his bangles on the beams, attempting to break through. Dolphy, on the other hand, simply stood there looking at the beams. “A cage over me? What to do now?” The giant began scratching his head, pondering his next plan of action. Kira’s jaw had dropped, along with the other contestants. ”You can’t be serious!!!!!! What is going on right now!?”

Vespina had taken flight, buzzing through many warriors. She was hitting each contestant, one by one, sending them off the platform. It wasn’t long until six more men were added to the count, leaving forty-two. ”Okay, so we have a few good ones in here! There are only forty-two fighters left!!!!!” In the midst of the battle, Gob had turned towards Benkei, who had used his magic ability to create a Bo staff and attack one of the warriors. In his attempt, which had failed, he managed to ring out a clueless warrior behind the one he targetted. Some of the spectators in the crowd had began laughing hysterically. “Oh my gosh! That monk is totally bad! Oh wait! Did he ring out another guy? Wow......I TAKE IT BACK! GO MONK GUY!” Said one spectator. This had gained the attention of Dolphy, who was fanboying over the monk. “OHHHHH WOW!!!! Funny man is pretty strong!!!!!” Gob had watched Benkei, beginning to run towards him. “Oh, I’ve got you in my sights little man! GRUGRUGUGU!” Before Gob could take any further steps, Jangr, in his golem form, had blocked his path. “OI! Your business is with me fatty!!!!” The two had a staredown for a moment. During their staredown, two groups of three warriors had attacked them both. Simultaneously, they’d simply swing their arms, sending both groups off the platform!!! “LEAVE US ALONE!!!” They’d both say at the same time! “HEY!!!!! YOU COPYING ME!?” They’d say again! Some in the crowd were dumbfounded. Even Kira couldn’t believe this. ”How-How?”

Tauran had stood in his place, watching the battle. Dolphy was still admiring Benkei, Jobo was still attempting to break out of his and Vespina was clashing with other warriors. “Only thirty-five left. At this point I can simply just watch.” Tauran had crossed his arms, choosing to sit out.

Back in the victor’s chamber, Adofo, Elaria, Medna and Herc watched what was ongoing down below. “Oh my gosh! This is just too funny!” Elaria had said laughing. Adofo simply shook his head, sighing. “You know, I’m actually waiting to see which fool will advance from this block.” As they observed the battle, Nir and Alexander had walked over to both Shinji and Virgil. ”You guys are pretty good.” Nir’d smile. Alexander had nodded in agreement, “Yeah, you guys are awesome! I’d be real screwed if I end up battling one of you guys!”
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:31 am
Benkei watched as some had began to cheer him on while others questioned his abilities. Jobo had started to try to break free of his containment and benkei laughed a bit banging his staff " I know u can do it it's not a decent metal". As he spoke gob had tried to attack benkei but jangr interfered offering to fight him instead " this one is your rival I see, I will respect that" benkei looked at dolphy as he seem interested in benkei and over joyed "hmm dear warrior u see like you wish to test my strength as do I wish u test yours " benkei would release him and the bars would scatter all over the floor " come and we shall deliver a grand show to the people " benkei would detach his bo staff and chant " the power of Zeus lend me your power channel your energy through this weapon of the hour metalmorphisis!" His bo staff would become a lightning infused three linked sansetsukon. He would whip it across his body " wahhhh wo wo wo wacha!". As he spun his weapon benkei had accidentally shocked and beaten a fighter that was creeping up on him sending him out the ring " oh dear another one by accident please if u wish to take me on approach me from the front I can not see you!" Benkei sighed as he seemed to be a butt of a joke .
virgil
virgil
Admin

Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:58 am
The fight in the final round was heating up. The would be center of attention would without a doubt be Dolphy but the mysterious monk proved to be that much more entertaining with his foolishness. Of course not all within the audience had believe he was the fool he put out to be. ”This guy is really ridiculous but for some reason, I can’t belive he’s as clumsy as he shows.” Biggs has put on a thinking face as he tries to assess the monk. ”He’s very strange.” Remi would add on as they continue to study his movements. Anna has been playing with Koji this whole time. She would subtly start talking nonchalantly to her two friends. ”The monk you guys are talking about has a large reserve of magic. He has an ominous feel to him but he still has this glow of light to him.” Remi and Biggs would look to Anna as she spoke. ”If Anna says it then it must be true.” “LOOK AT THAT!” A spectator from the crowd pointed out what was going on in the arena. He threw had looked on to see the chaos. Fighters had been utilizing their magic/techniques left and right. Benkei even revealed his magic as well. “Look at that... he’s an Elementalist.” ”Like me..” Remi has gree even more curious to see how the monk would fight.

In the victors chamber, the others had been watching on to see their competition. It was apparent that there were many formidable fighters here. It would be exciting indeed if these fighters advanced seeing their level of strength. The tournament would be one of the greatest in its history. Virgil and Shinji were watching the final block. Nir and Alexander had approached them, congratulating them on their victories. The two lads would turn towards them and give thanks. ”Of course we’d make it to the next round. We’ll be in the finals together.” Shinji would say with confidence. ”Thank you, you were also very exciting to watch. But it’s obvious you were holding back.” Virgil had singled out Nir in this moment, hoping to get an answer. ”And you...” Shinji would interupt real quick to address Alexander. ”This time around will be one on one battles. You were hiding behind this guy a lot and no one will be there to protect you.” His words seemed a bit harsh but it was a point that had to be made otherwise Alexander would end up embarrassed as a warrior or even seriously hurt.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:58 pm
Vespina had been zipping through the air, her aerial attacks overwhelming most of the warriors. They stood no chance as she appeared to blitz the average warrior! Just like that, four more men had been taken out by the flying warrior. “This is just too easy. It’s quite disappointing really. You humans are too slow.” She’d grin, flying high above the platform to survey the arena. Tauran remained in his spot, looking up at Vespina with a smile. “She’s really gotten better over the years. I may ev—“ Behind Tauran, a warrior lunged, swinging his spear horizontally in hopes of smacking him against the head. “YOU FILTHY ANIMAL!!!!” He’d cry out. An attack would have caught any normal fighter off guard, but not Tauran. The beastman quickly turned, catching the spear. With his strength, he held the man up, who was still holding onto his weapon. “WH-WHAT!? But how!?” Said the man. “Warrior, you need to work on your speed. I respect your effort, but here is where your battle ends.” Tauran had suddenly thrown the man, along with his spear, off of the platform. The crowd had cheered the bullman on afterwards. “WOW! I’ve got to say, those beastmen are amazing!!!” Said a spectator. After throwing him off, Tauran resumed his stance. “That leaves only thirty now.”

Jobo continued to damage the steel cage he was entrapped in. In his efforts, Benkei even gave him some support, to which Jobo disliked. The man stopped punching against the bars, turning towards Benkei. “YOU MOCKING ME YOU SON OF A BITCH!!! Watch when I get out of this thing!!!!” Jobo, again, would continue to punch against the bars, this time cracking them. “That clown is mine when I get out!!!” As for Gob and Jangr, the two of them were busy grabbing each other. They appeared to be in a stalemate, allowed to battle each other by Benkei. The two of them grappled each other, trying to bring the other down. “So you became a golem to gain more height midget!? Grugrugugu!!!!” Gob had chuckled, “After I defeat you, I will come for that little monk!” Jangr suddenly headbutted Gob, stunning the orc for a moment. “Shut your trap you overweight orc!!! You won’t even get past me!!!” Their battle was tense! ”Those two really hate each other! Who will come out on top!?” Kira’d yell out as she leaned over the railing. People in the crowd were beginning to call out who they believed would win. “MY BET’S ON THAT ORC!!!!!” Said a spectator. “Oh yeah, I recognize him!! That’s the orc from the marketplace, Gob! He’s no joke, especially when you owe him Stals!!!” Another had added. A man would then stand up from her seat, “WOW! You guys are really betting against the dwarf!!! Dwarves can shapeshift! Who knows what he can turn into!” He’d look up to the sky, “I wish to marry a dwarf and have her transform into a beautiful princess!” The man was immediately hit in the head by the woman sitting next to him, “YOUR ONLY PRINCESS IS RIGHT HERE!!!! YOU IDIOT!”

Back on the platform, Benkei mentioned how he wanted to test Dolphy’s strength. He’d allow the steel bars to collapse, releasing Dolphy. “OOOO!!!! FUNNY MAN LET DOLPHY FREE! FUNNY MAN A HERO!” Dolphy had clapped, applauding Benkei. He then noticed Benkei channeling lightning into his staff, and whipping it around, hitting another fighter in the process. The attack had not only zapped the fighter, but sent him out of the ring. “Twenty-nine.” Said Tauran, sighing. Dolphy caught sight of this and jumped up, creating another tremor upon landing. “WOW!!!! FUNNY MAN IS TOO STRONG!!!” Everyone on the arena had stumbled yet again. “BUT IF FUNNY MAN WANT TO SEE DOLPHY’S STRENGTH, DOLPHY WILL SHOW HIM!” The giant grinned, sending his fist down at Benkei. It moved slow, but packed a whole lot of power. ”The giant, I mean, Dolphy, has decided to attack!!!!!!”

In the victor’s chamber, everyone seemed entertained with what was going on. Adofo, as much as he disliked watching several fools battle, was beginning to enjoy this. Nir and Alexander were busy conversing with Shinji and Virgil. “Wow! The finals? If you two make the finals together, that’d be cool!” Alexander said replying to Shinji. As for Nir, he was taken back by Virgil’s comment on him holding back. The Galatian Sword would simply smile, closing his eyes. ”You got me. I’m trying to preserve as much energy as I can.” Alexander turned to Nir before he turned to Shinji, who had brought up Alexander’s hiding. The young man looked down, knowing this to be true. “Y-Yeah, I’m not the best fighter. I’m not even sure why I entered this to be honest....But Nir has done an amazing job keeping me in.” He’d turn to Nir again, “I will try to do my best come the actual tournament.” Alexander had smiled, but inside he knew that he didn’t stand a chance against anyone present in the room. ”Alexander...”
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:40 pm
As benkei readied himself jobo had been boasting his fustrations with benkei and how he wanted to fight him. Benkei smirked as he spoke but dolphy in his excitement to fight the monk launched a slow but devastating punch. Benkei could sense the power behind this blow but instead of Dodge he decided to take it head on " yes with great passion come at me !!!!!" He launched his staff forward as it connected together once more and become a bo staff clashing with his fist. The power from the collision sent shockwaves through out the field pushing anyone who could not take the pressure away. Benkei thrilled with excitement grinned with a smile and pushed forward " With the strength of Buddha might and the power of mother Earth grow! Extend! Expand!". In mere seconds benkei small and simple little staff grew in width matching the Giants massive fix but grew in length attempt to push him back. The clash was so massive the force would break jobo free of his cage and this would be a perfect time to strike if needed be
virgil
virgil
Admin

Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:11 pm
"Can't say I blame you. It's a simple strategy to not show off your fullest abilities when fighting with a large group. Others will have time to prepare." Virgil would shrug as the atmosphere was a little tense. Shinji had noticed how down Alexander looked. "Yo bro lighten up!" Shinji would pat Alexander on the back a few times rather rough. "This is the time to hone your skills. We entered this tournament to fight some of the best fighters in Galea." Virgil would look at Shinji. He would hope Shinji wouldn't talk too much about the real reason why they are here in Galatia. "If you're aiming for the top then you better come with everything you've got!" Shinji would smile hoping to give Alexander a bit of confidence in himself. Virgil would take a deep breath and would smile to Alexander. "Do your best out there against anyone you face. The only thing that'll hurt more than bumps and bruises is regretting you didn't try your best."

Down underground, a tunnel was being dug. It was rather spacious down below and a rail system was laid down. There were also light fixtures on the sides. A cart filled with dirt was sent rolling down the tunnel to the entrance. It lead outside of the great city, Galatia. Someone down below had hooked the cart to a pulley that would raise the cart up and out of the tunnel. Others were waiting at the top to receive the cart and dump it with a large hill of dirt. The men looked like soldiers with there dark grey armor. There was a snake insignia on the shoulder plates of the armor as well as a a symbol of the Sea Serpent. They were working diligently without rest as if machines. returning back into the tunnel, the men digging the hole were standing while one was holding out on the ground what seems to be blueprints. There were 7 of them. "Alright, so how many meters is this?" The man with the blue prints had said. Another two men had a meter stick measuring to 5 meters. They marked off where the meter stick was on the ground then replaced the end with the beginning. the tunnel stretched further than the meter stick but that was alright because they were marking things off by intervals of 5 meters. The man at the end of the stick pulled out a piece of paper and then began writing. "Ok, we are at now....16,025 meters into the city." He would speak. The man with the blueprints would respond. "Alright this should be the right spot then. Point the drill upwards a start drilling. We will be directly under the coliseum." The men would all shout, "RIGHT!"
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:05 pm
Dolphy’s fist had clashed with Benkai’s elemental attack, creating a massive shockwave!! The entire arena had shook from the force created, sending about ten warriors rolling off the platform as if they were ragdolls. Although Benkai had put a good fight, even with his enhanced earth element adding to his attack, Dolphy’s power was beginning to overwhelm the earth encased staff. Cracks were beginning to cover the entirety of the staff as Dolphy continued to push back against Benkei without much effort. He did, however, feel some pain from the initial shock. “FUNNY MAN IS STRONG, BUT DOLPHY IS STRONGER THAN YOU!!!!!!!” Dolphy continued to drive against Benkei, pushing him down towards the arena platform! Fortunately for Benkei, Jobo had suddenly appeared! “No one is taking that guy out, BUT me!!!!!” Jobo said as he rammed Benkei from the side! Ramming him, he’d push Benkei out from underneath Dolphy’s fist, removing the resistance against Dolphy’s punch.

The punch would follow its course and slam right into the platform, destroying the section of the platform completely!! A tremor had been sent across the entire colosseum, causing many in the stands to panic! Tauran, who had been standing calmly, was even affected by the hit. He dropped to his knees, planting his hand on the ground. “What power!! This giant is no joke!!” Several warriors were beginning to panic. There was much doubt that they’d be able to contend with such a foe. Kira, who had been leaning over the railing, had held on tightly with her legs as the ground shook. ”WOW!!!!! What amazing power!!!!!! If that monk had stayed under that, he would have been killed!!!!!” Both Jangr and Gob, who were still grappling each other, had fallen down to one knee each. “Give up you midget!!!!! I won’t lose to you!!!!” Gob would yell. “Never!!! You won’t get rid of me that easily!!!” Replied Jangr. Vespina, continued to hover in the air, sweating from Dolphy’s showcase of strength. “I better stay clear from that beast....I’d be done for if he hits me.”

”Yes, you are absolutely correct. Which is why I wonder, why would you reveal your magic so early? I know I do not understand its full capabilities, but I am beginning to get an idea of what I should look out for.” The victor’s chamber had suddenly felt the shockwave. The winners had held onto the railing, keeping on their feet. “Now that’s just not fair!!” Yelled Elaria. “HAHA! Such power!! I wish I was down there! I’d match his punch for sure!” Said Herc. Adofo and Medna both stood there, their eyes set on Dolphy. “I fear that I won’t be able to accomplish anything if I am matched with him.” Said Adofo. Alexander, feeling the shock, had dropped on all fours. “GAH!!!” Nir would look down, giggling ”It’s alright, that startled me as well.” Alexander had looked up at Nir and Virgil, turning to Shinji. “Sorry about that!!” He’d jump up and dust himself off. “You’re right! I do have to hone up on my skills! You see, where I’m from, I’m just a farmer. Haha.” He’d scratch his head. “I’m not used to this. But I do have to prove myself against everyone here. I must!” Alexander had clenched his fist, closing his eyes. “I feel much better with you guys here talking to me and encouraging me!” He smiled at all three of the young men. “What a fucking loser! You won’t get through the first round of the tournament!” A voice had said from the corners of the chamber. It was Greyhawk!

Meanwhile, outside, there was a fight brewing at the bar! A large man had been swinging at Kane, who was easily dodging his attacks. “You prick!!! You spilled your drink on me!!!!! You’ll pay for this!!!” He continued attacking to no avail. Kane was easily side-stepping most of his attacks. ”Hey man, that was the tremor that caused you to drop your drink on yourself. Jeez.” The crowd around them had instigated, “FIGHT!” Some yelled out. “I saw him spill that drink on you mate!!!! Punch him in the face!!!!” Said an older looking man. Van, who had been standing in the crowd, sighed. He’d walk away from the noise, choosing to explore instead. The man had thrown a swing, missing yet again. This time, however, Kane had glared at the man. In an instant, after his swing, he dropped to the ground unconscious! “What the hell just happened!?” Asked a bystander. People seemed confused as Kane shrugged, ”I think he was just too drunk! Now, where are the ladies!?” Kane’d raise his arms as two women walked over to him. Just like that, the festivities resumed, with the unconscious man being picked up and dragged away.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:41 pm
Benkei bo staff completely had shatter and the shards scattering everywhere but before benkei could be rung out jobo had tackle him from his side pushing him in. He was dead set on fighting the young monk and benkei had struggled to get up a bit " you know that was foul and uncalled for you shall respect the bout between two men will u not". Benkei stood up proud and strong dusting himself off, he looked at the giant dolphy and sighed " dear friend this man is trying to spoil our fun should I deal with him or would u rather since he interrupted your amazing attack?" Benkei would change his strategy based on dolphy decision. Benkei shouted at the announcer girl to get her attention "HEY MAIDEN !!!!!! AM I ALLOWED TO GO ALL OUT AND ELIMINATE GROUPS OF PEOPLE AT ONCE? " This question would confused and shock people as it seems this was just a small display of his power. Benkei began to chant and a small ruin circle appeared around his feet " God of speed Hermes grant me your wings and swiftness, zeuz grant me your lightning of blinding light with the force of a dragon! DRAGONIC RUSH!". Benkei hair started to spike up almost as if they were forming horns,the ground began to shake and vibrate as well as the lightning surrounding his feet up to his body. Benkei looked at his body " only 40 percent should do any higher and I'll go numb since I'm not using my gaunlets to channel this properly". The light from his body began to shine as if it was a godly aura
virgil
virgil
Admin

Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:57 pm
"To tell you the truth I kinda slipped up with that." Virgil would shrug. "I was a little mad so I wanted to end it quick. I suppose people will be weary of my magic but that's ok. My magic is versatile and can suit any situation." He'd smile at Nir. Now immediately after Virgil and Shinji had tried to cheer Alexander up a bit, a tremor was felt throughout the kingdom. Those in the victor chamber had felt this. Virgil as well as Shinji would stumble. "Wha- what the hell?!" They would turn to the arena and see Dolphy in a dominant position. Alexander had collected himself apologizing for losing his grip. He had explained a bit about his life before the tournament stating he isn't much of a fighter but proclaims he will get better and put forth his best. This was all great and dandy until Greyhawk from the corner had talked him down again. Virgil and Shinji had both looked to him. "Oh yea, I'm really about to fuck you up now!" Shinji would start to pace towards Greyhawk but Virgil had placed his hand on Shinji's shoulder. "Remember why we're here." Shinji would shrug Virgil's hand off sucking his teeth and would walk towards the opening to watch the remaining fight of block 4.

Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:21 pm
“Heh....You think I really care about your battle with him? He’s not even a man, he’s a giant! A vile race like his—“ Jobo had paused as Benkei began speaking to Dolphy. “What the hell are you doing?” Jobo asked. Dolphy had raised his fist, revealing the massive crater left behind, and looked in Jobo’s direction. “FUNNY MAN IS RIGHT! BAD MAN NOT LETTING DOLPHY FIGHT! BAD MAN WILL PAY!” Jobo stumbled back, “Ah fuck! Wait!!” He cried out. Dolphy ignored Jobo, reaching out towards him with an open hand. “You’re not getting me!!! Hell no!!!” Said Jobo as he clinked both bangles together, unleashing a shockwave towards Dolphy. It, however, did nothing to the giant as he continued his path. Dolphy would grab the helpless Jobo, beginning to squeeze him lightly. “DOLPHY HAS BAD MAN NOW!” Jobo gritted his teeth in pain, unable to move. “AGH!!!! You bastard!!!!!”

Many of the contestants moved away from Dolphy, fearing that they weren’t in a safe zone. At the same time Benkei called out to Kira, asking her a question. She’d seem a bit confused, but she’d nod nervously. ”Y-Yes, you can!” She’d answer Benkei. Following her answer, he had encased himself in an armor of lightning. The light coming from his armor had caught the attention of the people in the crowd. They watched in amazement. ”Oh wow....” Kira uttered to himself. Some of the spectators were captivayed. “You know what, this monk guy is looking like a real threat now.” Said a man. Many were beginning to question his foolishness. Was it all a facade?

Tauran was taken by surprise. Benkei’s form was very alarming. Even Vespina, who was in the air watching, returned to his side. “With the numbers down, I believe it’s best if I stay by you.” Vespina said. “Yes. That would be a wise decision. The giant is very dangerous. Far too dangerous to even approach. Yet, this monk was able to clash with him for a second and isn’t afraid to get close. The form he just entered....I must analyze him.” Tauran said. Twelve warriors, who appeared to be fodder, were slowly backing away from Dolphy, Jobo and Benkei. These men were too afraid.

Up in the victor’s chamber, the winners all turned to Greyhawk, who had recently made his remark. Elaria pouted, crossing her arms. “I don’t like that guy at all.” She’d say. Adofo, sighed, watching as Shinji made an attempt to confront Greyhawk, only to be stopped by Virgil. Nir’d also step beside Shinji, ”It’s not worth it my friend.” Alexander stood there, seemingly affected by his words. To which Medna would approach him, “Hey, don’t listen to that guy.” Greyhawk remained seated, grinning. “The time will come where I put your ass down boy.”
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:58 am
Benkei stood there glowing with his lightning armor, his two long stands of hair standing up like horns. He watched dolphy strangle jobo in anger as he had interfered with there battle. Benkei laughed a bit "dolphy my friend do not kill him just punish him, that strength would be put to good use for a grand battle for all eyes to see!" He turned to the remaining warriors and started to walk toward them with a faceless expression " you all put on a most fruitful display of skill for these people but I wish to display my power with much stronger opponents". Benkei stopped in his tracks as he looked up eyeing vespina and then tauran " you both are analyzing me aren't you? That's why u haven't moved because you find me suitable for combat and you know the others are of no interest". Benkei looked at the others " I bet they all had the same idea of letting us all tire ourselves out and going in for the kill when we are weak and distracted so they could advance but I will deal with the fotter". In a instance a few warriors charged at benkei angry at his words but as they inched ever so closely benkei disappeared from their sight. They all would look around confused until behind them a warrior shouted in pain as he was kicked in his side and shot out the ring hitting the stands.

Last edited by Benkei Kagemori on Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
virgil
virgil
Admin

Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:19 pm
"Look at him, in that lightning armor." Biggs would point out to Remi. She had already been watching Benkei so it wasn't necessary for Biggs to point that out. "He might be just as good as you in terms of magic proficiency." Remi would put on a thinking face. "This guy must've been messing around the whole time, playing the idiot." "Well there is a good thing that comes from this." "And what's that?" "Well you're both Elementalists so you can watch how he fights." "That is true, He does use earth magic that I'll need to learn how to use." Remi would continue on to study Benkei.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:38 pm
“IF FUNNY MAN SAY NO KILL HIM, DOLPHY WILL NOT KILL BAD MAN.” Dolphy would sit down on the arena platform, holding Jobo in his clutches. The struggling Jobo would fight to break lose, but he wouldn’t be able to accomplish anything. “Fuck man!!!! Let me go!!!!” Kira’d facepalm, ”This has got to be the most absurd block match I’ve ever watched!” Some in the crowd had begun laughing at Dolphy.

As for Tauran and Vespina, they were approached by Benkei, who mentioned that they were analyzing him. He was aware that they were indeed staying back to watch his technique. “Hmph. What do you know!?” Said Vespina. Tauran had set his arm out, gesturing her to stop. “You are correct monk. We are analyzing you. It is clear that you will advance to the tournament. In order to know what we’re dealing with, we have to observe.” He’d stand there, watching Benkei turn his attention to the fodder who just sat back. Some of the men were targetted by Benkei, and in return charged him, only to be attacked. “What the hell!? Where’d he go!?” Asked one of the men. Suddenly, one was taken out! “That’s eighteen left.” Said Tauran.

The others looked around, trying to locate Benkei. There were eleven warriors, aside from the main seven present. What would happen to them?
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:45 pm
As dolphy stood there holding jobo benkei had just knocked out one fighter as he had reappeared in the middle of all them silently and crouched down. Benkei had them confused but shook as he finally spoke " you few do not have a open mind nor the ability to see speeds at this level, you will not advance far unless you train body and soul as one" they would quickly turn around in fustration striking down any weapon they had but benkei had disappeared again. Benkei lightning armor had increased his speed far beyond the naked eye even if it was only at 40 percent of his magic level. He would appear in front of two men with a faceless expression "work harder, train harder and live better" he then force palm two men in the chest sending them out the ring. The crowds started to go wild as benkei then proceeded to back flip and land on a man shoulders sending him out the ring as well "Three down " he would look at tauren " have I caught your interest yet sir ?"
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:32 pm
The crowds were growing louder. Benkei appeared to be putting on a clinic in his lightning armor. Already, he had taken out three men in total. Kira, as excited as she was to see this, fed into the crowd’s hype. ”He’s so fast! It’s like he’s a bolt of lightning!!! Who can stop this man!?” The crowd grew much louder, entertained by Benkei’s movements. Kira’d smile, bringing her fist close to her side as she crouched down. ”Yes! Yes! They’re so loud!!! I’m sure to get the announcer spot for the tournament! The people love me!”

Back on the platform, Benkei questioned Tauran, asking if he had caught his interest. Vespina gritted her teeth, crossing her arms. “That cocky bastard!” She’d say. Tauran, however, stepped forward. “You caught my interest from the beginning my friend. How about we end this here and now.” Tauran grinned, quickly taking off and heading for the group of warriors surrounding Benkei. He’d strike each of them with a speed that did not register to them. In a matter of seconds, nine men were taken out of the competition. Tauran’d return to his position in front of Benkei, panting from his exertion. “I didn’t want you to overwork yourself. I hope you don’t mind.” Tauran smiled, making eye contact with Kira. As for Vespina, she shook her head in the background, “What a showoff.”

Kira’d lean over the railing again, squinting her eyes as she appeared to be counting the number of fighters. ”One. Two. Three. Four...” She’d widen her eyes and jump up from the railing, holding the mic to her mouth. ”There we have it folks!! There are seven fighters on the platform!!! These seven will advance to make the sixteen that will compete in the Tournament of Champions!!!!!!!” The crowd erupted into a cheer! “Man!!! This block was the best!!!!! It was so funny!!! That monk guy is real good!!!!” Said one spectator. “Whaaaat!? No way!!! Block two was amazing!! Shinji’s a beast!” Said another. “You guys can’t be serious! Are forgetting about the guy who cleared out the platform in seconds!? He’s going to be the champion!” Added in another. There were many debates going on.

On the platform, Dolphy was still holding Jobo. The only difference was, Dolphy had fallen asleep. Jobo’d bang on Dolphy’s hands, trying to loosen his grip. “Dammit!!!!!! Let me go!!!!!!! Fuck!!!!” All of Jobo’s yelling had awakened Dolphy, “BAD MAN DON’T LET DOLPHY SLEEP!!!!!!! DOLPHY DON’T WANT TO HOLD YOU ANYMORE!!!!!” The giant would stand, holding Jobo up and tossing him off the platform. His body would hit the walls, crushing it, and he’d fall straight down onto the ground below. As for Jangr and Gob, the two of them were still grappling each other, together on both knees. They were both panting an appeared to be fatigued. “Ah....ah....you....you midget.....” Gob had said, sweating heavily. “What.....what.....ah....what did you call me?” Jangr replied, unable to keep himself up.

”Oh jeez....HELLO!!!!! The round has ended!!!”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:47 am
Finally the preliminary rounds were over. It was time for the round of 16 to commence. Unfortunately, within the arena, fighters had continued to fight even though Kira had announced that the remaining fighters had already won. This chaotic event could not be controlled by Kira any longer. Suddenly a voice had shouted, "Enough!" in the distance. It was ignored. The voice had belonged to Edge Kiryuu who soon after stepped forward onto the platform leading to the stage. He was growling with anger for being ignored. "I said..." He took a deep breathe. "ENOUGH!!!" This time around it was heard throughout the coliseum. The vibrations of the sound of his voice brought chills to the body. A very impressive and intimidating shout from the beastman. Immediately after reaching the ears of the people, there would be silence. The victors would give there attention to Edge. Remi, Biggs and Anna would feel a nervous sweat come on. Koji would cower on Anna's lap. In the victors chamber Virgil was a bit shook himself after feeling the intensity of Edge's voice. Shinji would unfold his arms. He too had a nervous sweat going. He'd clench his fist and swallow nervously. The fighters as well as spectators could not hide their intimidated faces. Edge was indeed a man to be feared.

"Now that I have your attention..." Edge would say as he'd scratch the side of his face. "You 7 that have survived the final round of preliminaries are to now exit the arena." He'd wait a moment before continuing. "Due to the fact the arena has been damaged, we will take a 1 hour break. During this time fighters will be allowed to roam Galatia, so long as they are back in exactly 1 hour. If you are even a second late, you will be immediately disqualified. No if, ands or buts. These preliminary rounds have truly been exciting and to ensure you get the most out of the Festival, we will be working on matching the 16 man tournament accordingly. That being said make sure you all get back here in 1 hour!" Edge would hold his hand out with 1 finger revealed emphasizing the fact that he said 1 hour. After his speak he'd turn around and walk away.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:59 am
As benkei had targeted weaker warriors and questioned tauran, He had moved passed benkei eliminating the rest then returning to his position acknowledging benkei power. Benkei stood there shocked by his raw power and speed " For a big man you move with such swiftness and grace.....even faster than me but you were holding back". The announcer had finally announced the preliminaries are over and the seven finalist had been chosen " oh it's over I see " he powered down and looked at dolphy "hey dolphy friend so how is our little friend anyway" He looked at where jobo was thrown and smirked "is he knocked out?". Jangr and gob had still been fighting and causing a ruckus " hey hey dear friends the bout is over we can settle things in the finals". As he try to break them up a huge man with a ominous feel walked on to the arena platform shouting out enough , the whole arena stood quite as he guided everyone out the arena and telling them they will need 1 hour to prepare but everyone was free to explore. Benkei looked at the man " He is just as a beast as you tauran I feel it, so do you recommend any good spots for tourist here ?".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:43 am
”I know it’s been quite a while, but it’s me, Zivini! Our heroes, Nir, Virgil, Shinji and Benkei, the mysterious monk, find themselves among the victors of the preliminary rounds. They are joined by Adofo, Elaria, Medna, Herc, Greyhawk, Jobo, Dolphy, Gob, Jangr, Alexander, Tauran and Vespina. Things will soon get interesting, as they will be pitted against each other in the presence of The Oracle and King Palidos themselves!”

It was very chaotic in the arena, no, the entire colosseum. This was beyond Kira’s control. There was no telling how this was going to stop. ”Oh dear!” She’d crouch down behind the railing, ”This is just insane!” On the platform, Benkei had made note of Tauran’s speed, despite his size. The beastman would smirk, “Ah, yes. I am misleading.” He’d say. Dolphy, had nodded, confirming that Jobo was indeed unconscious. As for Jangr and Gob, they were still locked with each other. In the distance, a faint shout was heard as Edge stepped onto the platform. It was then followed by a much louder shout, close to a roar even, as he had calmed everyone. The silence that followed was quite impressive. Spectators had sat there in silence, some even visibly shaking.

Jangr and Gob had suddenly stopped their grappling, both jumping to their feet and giving Edge their full attention. Jangr slowly transformed back into his dwarf form while doing so. Tauran and Vespina had also turned to Edge, with Tauran standing tall. Dolphy as well, showcasing his thirty foot stature. “DOLPHY LISTEN TO TIGER MAN EDGE! TIGER MAN EDGE IS VERY STRONG!!” Jobo, who was rendered unconscious for a bit, had awakened at the sound of Edge, slowly climbing onto the platform to face Edge. “I-I’m here.” The victors had been ordered to exit the arena, so that reconstruction of the platform could begin. The sixteen that had advanced would be paired up for the actual tournament, and they were to report back in an hour to get their bracket position. For the meantime, they’d be able to enjoy the festival. Hearing this, the fighters would all begin exiting the stage, not hesitating at all. Tauran would walk alongside Benkei, who commented on the fact that Edge was also a beastman. “Yes. Commander Kiryuu is a beastman like myself and Vespina here. We are a proud race. As for a good tourist spot, I’m afraid I can’t help you with that my friend. We are from Cedar village. So Galatia is pretty new to us.” Kira’d use this moment to speak on the mic, ”Thank you Commander Kiryuu! Alrighty folks! What a preliminary round that was right!? Unfortunately, that’s all for the fighting today! BUT you all have tomorrow to look forward to! Remember, to be punctual to get some good seats!!!! Have a nice day and enjoy the festival! Cha!!!!” Kira struck a quick pose, sticking out her tongue and closing her eye. With that said, spectators began rising from their seats and exiting the arena. Kira’d step down from her booth and hand the mic to a worker, ”Was I great or what?” The worker would nod, “Yes! Magnificent! You’re sure to be the announcer for the tournament tomorrow!!!”

Up in the victor’s chamber, the nine up there had recently been quiet. Eight of them having been moved by Edge’s powerful roar. “Wow! That guy’s shout was so loud!! I’m still shaking!” Elaria’d say as she held herself. Adofo would turn around walking away from the opening. “Yes, Commander Kiryuu isn’t one to be ignored. I’ll see you all tomorrow. I suggest everyone gets ample rest.” Adofo said. Herc would turn in the warrior’s direction, “See you tomorrow my friends! I’m going to get me some good ol’ ale!!!! In order to compete in the Tournament of Champions, one must drink like a champion! GAHAHAHAHAHA!” The mighty Herc would follow Adofo out of the chamber. Medna would simply shrug and follow behind. Greyhawk, who wanted to no part of what was going on, stepped out of the chamber as well. Alexander’d walk over to Elaria, “Yeah! That shout scared me! I could only imagine how powerful he is!” Nir, who followed behind Alexander, would grab onto both Elaria and Alexander’s shoulders, ”Commander Kiryuu of the Second Battalion is so scary! They say that he defeated one thousand men alone in the span of an hour! I’d be careful around him.” The two of them would shiver even more as Nir laughed, turning towards Virgil and Shinji. ”What do you say we all get some Kuku wings???? Maybe I can show you all around.”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:45 pm
Nir had spoke to Virgil and Shinji asking them as well as whoever was left in the chamber to go get some Kuku wings. "Kuku wing! I've wanted to try Kuku wings since I was a kid! Yo Virgil let's go!" Shinji would show much excitement as he was close to trying out the famous Kuku wings. "Sure why not." Virgil would shrug nonchalantly. "We've got some friends that we want to join us, I hope that you don't mind." Virgil had told Nir of his other friends that were in Galatia waiting to meet up with.

Meanwhile, Biggs, Remi, Anna and Koji had exited the arena. Remi had been tapping her foot impatiently. "They're taking so long... Agghhh I'm so hungry." "I'm sure they'll be here soon," Biggs had tried to calm Remi. Anna was just simply running around in circles with Koji. Her innocence was pure. In fact it was so pure it would seem like they were apart of a family. Remi the strong and fierce mother, Biggs the honest and humble father, Anna the pure and innocent child and Koji the wolf pup closer to Anna like no other. Some of the neighborhood kids would even come play with Anna and Koji.

Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:18 pm
as everyone had exited the arena tauran had stated this was his first time I. Galatia as well so he could not help benkei find any tourist spots. Benkei looked around and sighed " I'll just follow the crowds usually that's how the fun is found " as he walked he could hear something about kuku wings and was interested. Benkei would walk through the crowds till he would found a young man jumping for joy about wings and noticed it was shinji as well as his friend Virgil and nir was even near by " ITS YOU TWO ! ". Benkei would shout as he ran to examine Virgil and shinji very closely the same way he did during his fight to jobo " ah I sense a grand aura for you two although this Virgil fella over here is shrouded in mystery!" He would turn to nir " and you good sir, I commend you on your great swordsmanship". Benkei would slam his staff on the ground " I look forward to combating you three especially you" he would point at virgil. Benkei would get ahold of himself " excuse my rudeness my name is Benkei Kagemori the traveling monk and her grace Oracles humble messenger of her teachings" he would look at the group now what are these wings you are hollering about good sir ". As he was near them his arms would throb with a sudden jolt as if his body was reacting to a power well hidden "hmmmm?"
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:23 am
Nir laughed, ”If you’ve wanted to try them since you were a kid, I can assure you that they won’t disappoint!” He’d then turn to Virgil, ”I don’t mind your friends joining at all.” During the talk, the monk from earlier had been walking through the victor chamber, leaving the crowd of other fighters behind as they took another exit. Perhaps he was curious to see who was left in the chamber. He had found Nir, Alexander, Virgil, Shinji and Elaria, growing excited after spotting both Shinji and Virgil. “Whoah!” Alexander had said, surprised to see Benkei run over to the group. “Well, this is my cue to leave. See catch you guys later!” Said Elaria as she walked to the exit. Both Nir and Alexander had watched her walk away before turning back to Benkei, who commended Nir for his swordsmanship. ”Why thank you.” He’d coyly smile, scratching the back of his head. The monk didn’t end there. He had slammed his staff onto the ground, announcing his eagerness to battle the three men, especially Virgil. Alexander had awkwardly chuckled, knowing well that he was excluded for a reason. “That’d be quite the matchup...haha.” Benkei had then addressed his rudeness, introducing himself as a monk who practiced the teachings of The Oracle herself. This had caught Nir’s attention, ”Really? You are monk with an association to The Oracle?? Wow! And, we’re getting the famous Kuku wings! You should join us Benkei. Oh, and my name’s Nir Oschwalt! It’s a pleasure to meet you. That includes you two as well.” He’d gesture both Virgil and Shinji. Alexander would then raise his hand, “And I’m Alexander Covald!”

Outside of the colosseum, the masses were enjoying the festivities outside. People were dancing, people were eating and children were playing. Moving through the crowd was Van, who had maintained an emotionless expression. He found himself looking around, trying to find something entertaining. In his aimless walk, he had come across a young girl playing with other children and a wolf pup. There was something about her that was quite different from the other children. Something was guiding him there. He’d approach the children, ”Interesting. I’ve never seen a wolf casually playing with children like this. What’s its name?”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:56 pm
Although they will meet as enemies come tomorrow, it was clear that most of the fighters competing tomorrow were on friendly terms. They would soon share a meal together. "Alright, great! We'll go meet up with them and bring them over. By the way where is-" Virgil was excited to try out these Kuku wings as well and he wanted to share it with his other friends. Nir had mentioned it was quite alright to invite Virgil and Shinji's friends to the occasion. The more the merrier and the more it became. It just so happens that the monk Benkei had overheard their conversation and seemingly invited himself over to the conversation. Elaria had then dismissed herself from the group as he came up. Both Shinji and Virgil had watched as she walked away. "Damn she's so hot." "Bro.. she really is." Shinji turned around noticeably upset. "Bro, come on, you wasn't gonna talk to her anyway." "YO SHUT UP!" Shinji would shout at Virgil while Virgil held his hands out to prevent Shinji from getting any closer. "You don't know that." Shinji would then turn around folding his arms pouting finishing his sentence.

They would finally turn their attention to Benkei as he approached. Benkei would begin with complimenting on Nir's swordsmanship. He'd then introduce himself to the group. "Shinji." "Virgil." The two boys would introduce themselves as well. Benkei had then expressed his eagerness to fight with the warriors, excluding Alexander who was right next to them. He specifically singled out Virgil. Benkei felt a strong presence from Virgil. The young man would stare at Benkei and gave him a smirk of acknowledgment.

The young and mysterious hooded figure had approached the kids that were playing with both Anna and Koji. Anna had turned to the voice that spoke to her. She became timid and frightened. A mysterious man whom she had no idea came to her asking about Koji. The other children were equally as afraid. Anna would simply jumble her words mumbling. She couldn't even make out a single word. Koji had stopped running around to examine Van.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum