TRACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
virgil
virgil
Admin

The Festival of The Five Kings! - Page 5 Empty Re: The Festival of The Five Kings!

Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:22 am
It had seemed as if Remi had the advantage but that quickly changed, The angered Greyhaawk had rushed her and without her realizing right away he closed the gap between them. With a strong backhand to her face Remi was knocked down onto the floor. Her fire went out as she held her cheek. She had gotten angered from this. As a direct retaliation she would throw a wave of fire at Greyhawk. Those who would attempt to come near her would be burned from the flames.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

The Festival of The Five Kings! - Page 5 Empty Re: The Festival of The Five Kings!

Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:50 pm
As the men kept drinking benkei just ignored that small burst of magic he had thought he sensed "Ah you must be right nir, these drinks might be getting me ". He would laugh and then tell them a story " I remember back at the monastery when i had just completed my training, couple of monks wanted to celebrate with rice wine so we had went to the cellar where it was brewed and stored but alas i had ended up drinking more than i could handle". He ended up laughing and continuing "I had gotten so drunk i fought off and injuring my fellow monks with kung fu! twas not a proud moment in my life". Benkei had finished his drink and Alexander had asked him about his fighting "Yes you are correct as i am a monk with great fighting abilities but this is not unnatural, you see monks use Kung fu and martial arts as a form of meditation as well to build a better form of disciple". Benkei would continue "My people are more of a exception though as we work directly under the guidance of the oracle and train to be her soul protector as well as magical advisers". Benkei also went out to explain that every couple of years monks are tested then one is chosen to be the next in line to work and live by her side but most of all the one chosen is given a sacred treasure that as been passed down for a millennium ". Benkei began to sigh and become jittery as he seemed to be holding back some form of information "I have proven myself to be worthy of her divine grace and have given my all to show i have the strength to protect her and her followers that she loves, my mind is clear and i have no doubts " Benkei held a drink out to nir and alexander "A toast to the tournament and all who fight for the glory of her grace".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:39 am
The men had continued drinking and laughing at the table, with Benkei telling them a story about how he got drunk and fought his fellow monks. ”What!? You fought the other monks in your drunken stupor?” Nir had asked rhetorically, laughing as he drank from his mug. Alexander had also laughed, slapping his leg. “Wow! That’s hilarious! They must have been awfully upset with you!” The three men laughed together before Benkei explained how important it was to be a monk. How their sole existence was to prove themselves to become a protector of The Oracle. It meant a lot to Benkei. ”So you wish to protect her with your life? I admire that Benkei. To all of the contestants who made it to the tournament!” Alexander had raised his mug, “To the sixteen!!” All three men cheered to their progress in the tournament! It was a great moment between the three. “I can’t wait for tomorrow! Haha!” Said Alexander with a widened smile.

As for Greyhawk and his crew. They had found themselves in the presence of an angered Remi. After she had been slapped, and knocked onto the ground, she had become infuriated, sending a wave of fire. Some of the bystanders who were walking by were startled. Greyhawk, in a defensive position, placed out his arms, forming a rock-like armor to defend himself. “What the fuck!? This bitch is crazy!” The others had backed off, allowing their boss to handle her. “Everybody! Stay back! She’s dangerous! I’ll take care of this!” Unfortunately for Remi, Greyhawk used the situation to his advantage. With a grin, he closed in on the grounded Remi, reaching out to grab her.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:23 pm
She was successful in not only fending off the thugs but Greyhawk as well, temporarily. The flames were scattered but Greyhawk was able to defend himself with the use of his own magic. With the Earth element protecting him, the flames Remi had shot at him were ineffective. It was now apparent she could be a real threat to them. Greyhawk would tell his men to stay back while he took care of Remi. "Figures as much..." She would talk under her breath, noting Greyhawk was a magic user as well. Greyhawk even with his size was fairly quick and attmepted to close the gap between them. He'd reach for the girl only to be met with an invisible wall the would collapse hos hand against it. The invisible wall would become visible in a matter of seconds. It was a barrier. This even caught Remi by surprise as well. She would look around and then finally behind her. In front of the crowd stood the snarling wolf pup. "KOJI!"
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:44 pm
As benkei began to drink he would turn to nir "By the way nir do not think i will hold back in the tournament and that goes for you as well young Alexander" He would drink once more and look at them "I envy you both as you are well trained in the way of the sword, i can not even handle a blade properly but i am well verse in staff weapons like a lance as well as Nunchaku". Benkei looked at Nir and Alexander "I know you have to use a blade as if it was a extension of yourself but i need something but balance if you can understand that". Benkei would order another around of wings for his mates and looked out the window near them "This place seems so lively, i wish true peace was truly achievable but not everyone sees eye to eye".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:14 pm
Before Greyhawk could even grab Remi, his hand collided with what appeared to be a barrier. “What the hell!?” He’d cry out, retracting his entire hand. Before him the wolf pup stood snarling. “What the heck’s going on here?” Greyhawk had asked himself as he turned towards the pup. His men had drew close to their leader, facing the wolf as well. “Is that a wolf!?” One had asked. Greyhawk brought his hand up to his face, observing it. “Did that wolf just cast that?” He’d look at Remi, “Is that mutt with you!?” There was a look of anger on his face. This wolf’s interference was causing his blood to boil.

Back at the restaurant, the young ment continued talking. They waited long enough and had already ordered some wings. Benkei had made a comment on not holding back against the two of them, to which Alexander had gasped. “Whaaah! I won’t even stand a chance!” Nir’d laugh to himself, ”I look forward to facing you my friend! I’m intrigued to see more of your magic.” Nir’d smile and take another sip from his mug as Alexander stood from his seat. “Wait! I don’t even know how to use a sword!! I’m a farmer for crying out loud!” He’d droop into his seat, tilting his head back. Nir would find it comical and would begin laughing. ”If that’s what you’re comfortable with, then that’s fine! Every weapon is an extension of the user, not just the sword.” Another order of wings was then brought to the table. It was then that Benkei made a comment on how everyone was so lively, and how he wished they could attain true peace. Galea had been plagued by many wars, and many clans have been pitted against each other. Something like peace, isn’t even considered to be realistically possible. But here, Benkei had hope. This hope was shared by both Nir and Alexander. ”Aye, I agree. Let’s toast to peace.” He’d raise his mug, as would Alexander. “To peace in Galea!”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:06 pm
The wplf pup had emerged from the crowd taking to Remi's side. "Koji, you came for me." Remi would smile  as she stood up. Greyhawk would shout at her asking if the pup was hers. She would simply look around scanning the area then back to GreyHawk. She'd smirk. "I would suggest you leave now before things get worse for you." She'd be in a ready stance to engage Grwyhawk alongside Koji. There was still a large crowd of people.

"Yo look there's BIggs." Shinji finally had spotted Biggs in a crowd. Virgil and Anna would follow. They would push aside, slide through, evade, stop, scan and continue their trek to Biggs who was struggling to get through. "BIGGS!" Shinji would shout to his friend. But it was loud so he couldn't hear. It wasn't until they got closer and called out to him multiple times before he finally heard. "Oh! Hey guys! Have you seen Remi or Koji?" "What they aren't with you?" "I tried to go after her but she was too far ahead and so many people blocked my path. And i kinda lost sight of her. Koji ran off too." "Koji did?" Anna quickly put on a sad face as she heard the news about Koji. The crowd seemed restless as some men had emerged from the crowd. "I'm glad to finally be away from that!" This would catch Shinji's eye. "Yeah Greyhawk is crazy man. I feel bad for that girl though." "I don't want to get involved someone else will. Someone always has to play hero." Shinji's eyes would widen. "Remi." He would say. Virgil turned to Shinji. "What happened? He couldn't quite hear what Shinji said but it wouldn't matter. Shinji didn't repeat what he had said. Instead he had jumped from the crowd and onto one of the shorter roofs. He;d then jump from roof to roof in the direction the crowd seemed to be coming from. "Yo Biggs, Imma follow Shinji I think somethings up." Virgil too jumped from the crowd onto a roof. Some of the people around were startled from the boy when he jumped. "Follow us when you can!" He'd shout as he followed Shinji's path. "Damn, what's going on?" Biggs would look to the sad Anna. He knelt down to her. "Come on, Remi and Koji might have found the wing spot before us. Remi was extremely hungry and Koji has a good nose. Virgil and Shinji are trying to beat us there." He'd put on a smile to ease the young girl. Anna would start to smile a little more. "Okay!" Biggs would lead the way and his smile would change to a more concerned face. Anna couldn't see it but Biggs was worried about this situation.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:20 pm
Benkei and his new found friends toasted to many things but most importantly peace. They would eat And partake in many drinks as they exchange knowledge and history "How long have you been in the galatian army anyway nir". Benkei would then inform nir and Alexander that he has never fought in a war " I had never fought for a army but my people have taken in the injured and helped with the relief during the old great wars but at the time I was very young so I was kind of traumatized by wat I saw". Benkei would continue " I believe if was around that time that I think the Oracle had visited our temple to begin her training for her position but I could be mistaken".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:21 am
Greyhawk chuckled, “Koji. So that’s the mutt’s name.” The men around him would hold their ground, looking to their leader. “She’s got a dog that can cast magic! I’ve never seen that before!” Said Drak. A lenky, frail, thug then stepped forth, pressing his index against his shades. “Drak, you’re an idiot. That’s a wolf.” Greyhawk would grit his teeth, stomping on the ground. “Enough Vrox!!!!! I don’t care what it is!!! This girl here’s gotta pay!!!! So I’m not leaving anywhere!” Greyhawk’d grin once more, this time licking his lips. “I’m going to stay right here with you sweetheart. You’ll be mine by the end of this day....I don’t care if I’ve got to break you in.” The men around him would begin laughing maliciously. Greyhawk began stepping towards Remi and Koji, with the men following behind him.

At the restaurant, the three newfound friends had toasted to peace. While doing so, Benkei asked Nir how long he had been serving. The young Galatian would take a sip from the mug and hold up five fingers. ”Five long years! I can’t believe it’s been that long.” The monk then went on to inform them that he had never battled in a war, but his people had aided the injured. At his age, he was far too young and was traumatized by what the war had done to people. “Wow. That must have been horrible Benkei.” He touched up on how around that time a young Oracle had found herself visiting the monastary as part of her training. ”It could be. There was a time where The Oracle had left Galatia to visit the many temples across Galea.” Nir smiled, going for another sip. ”You still have that charming look.” Said a young woman standing several feet from their table. She was wearing a long white coat, with brown heeled boots. Around her mouth area was a green silk scarf, which complimented her green eyes. Her long blonde hair had also framed her beautiful face. At the sound of her, Nir had nearly spit out his drink, turning towards her. ”Persephone!!!!!!”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:01 pm
Greyhawk would not listen. He did not care for Remi's warnings. His men would squabble a bit which would anger Greyhawk a bit. They would then surround both Remi and Koji. "I warned you.." Upon the first goon that tried to attack them, Remi would twist and turn her body in hands firing a blast of fire at him blowing him away. She'd quickly ready herself for another attacker that she would blast with fire as well. She seemed to be able to defend herself well. The grunts were no match for her.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Wed May 01, 2019 7:48 pm
As the gang had been eating and drinking as well as telling stories for hours a young woman appeared wearing a long white coat and her face being covered a bit. Benkei was mesmerized by this woman but she clearly knew who nir was "hmm what a strange woman we have here " benkei had whispered to himself as he seemed to feel a aura coming from her. Her essence seemed to calm benkei mind and body but felt familiar to benkei, not like he seemed to know her but like she was his purpose. He would wait to introduce himself as nir and her gotten more acquainted.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Wed May 01, 2019 9:01 pm
The first grunt had quickly been taken back by the fire Remi managed to conjure up. “What the hell!? Aghh!!!” He waved his arm as it caught on fire. Drax would stop in his tracks, fearing that he’d be next. “Damn! We can’t even get close to this bitch!” Vrox also stopped, knowing well that if he continued, he’d be set on fire. “You dumbass! Drop and roll!” He’d yell at the grunt who was lit on fire. The man would heed his words and immediately drop onto the ground, rolling across. Greyhawk, amid the madness, crossed his arms. All of the bystanders that had been walking about minding their business, had began running from the chaotic scene. “You’re just turning me on babe. You’ve got a fire in you that I can’t resist.” Said Greyhawk as he grinned. “When the boss can’t resist something, he’ll have it! Heh!” The fourth grunt would say. With everyone running away, and the noise, Greyhawk had used this as an opening, hoping Remi was distracted. Channeling his Misra, he caused the soil below Remi to climb up her feet. It’d begin hardening, and if Remi did not catch onto this, she’d be stuck.

Back in the restaurant, the young woman had been called by name by Nir. Her name was Persephone. She was quite mysterious, but beautiful nonetheless. ”It’s been so long Nir. How have you been?” She’d walk up to Nir, who had risen from his seat, and hug him. The both had held each other for a moment, smiling. ”I’ve been good! I can’t believe you’re here! I didn’t think I’d see you!” He smiled, then turned to both Alexander and Benkei. ”Oh! I’m so sorry! These are my two friends, Alexander and Benkei! Guys, this is my childhood friend Persephone! We grew up together!” Alexander would raise his mug, “Hello there Persephone! It is a pleasure to meet you!”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Thu May 02, 2019 2:14 am
"You're really creepy." Remi would responf to Greyhawks confession. So much was going on that Remi would notice the hordes of galatians running around. She wasn't completely focused on her attackers since the people were somewhat of a distraction. With this moment of hesitation, Greyhawk took advantage of it. He use his earthen magic to channel the soil beneath Remi. It would shoot up at her attempting to bind her. "What?!" It had caught her feet so she was unable to move freely. "Dammit, I let my guard down." She would say in her head as she looked onto Greyhawk. Koji would step in front of Remi, defending her.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Thu May 02, 2019 2:58 am
“Got ya!!” Said Greyhawk as his grinned maliciously. The girl had let her guard down, leaving herself open to Greyhawk’s attack. The men around Greyhawk, excluding the grunt who was rolling on the ground, had began laughing at Remi. “She’s so helpless right now! Let’s grab—“ Just when they had thought she was at their mercy, Koji had stepped in front of Remi, defending her. “Fuck!!! It’s the damn mutt again!!!” Said Drax. He was visibly frustrated with the wolf pup. Vrox had stepped forth, uncovering a small knife. “Please, allow me to skin this animal alive.” Before he could proceed, Greyhawk had grabbed his arm, stopping him. “Are you trying to cause a scene? Let me handle this.” The bystanders who stayed to watch had caught on. They were aware that they were in the presence of Greyhawk, causing them to flee.

The man had began walking towards Remi, without a care that Koji was in fromt of him. “You’ll be coming with me babe. As for you...” With a flick of his wrist, Greyhawk had caused some of the soil binding Remi’s lower legs to shoot forward to entrap Koji, who was facing Greyhawk.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Thu May 02, 2019 9:13 am
Remi had struggled to get away but it was impossible. Greyhawk had begun creeping towards Remi. With Koji blocking his path there was only one thing for him to do. He had used his magic to trap Koji! From the soild trapping Remi, it extended onto Koji. With the inevitable approach of Greyhawk, it was only a matter of time before she was taken. From the fleeing crowd, a figure had flew in directly behind Remi. Shortly after another figure had appeared after it. "You know, not everyone is as fast as you." "You still caught up didn't you?" It was Shinji and Virgil! The two lads had been walking as they spoke. Shinji would be cracking his knuckles while Virgil had his hand on his neck, stretching it. Remi had heard the voices of the two. She turned her head in their direction. "You're not looking so hot. What hap--" Shinji's face grew pale. He noticed Remi's face. It was bruised a bit. Virgil too noticed the scene they walked into. They noticed how both Koji and Remi were trapped. The two boys ignoring whatever Greyhawk and his men would have to say or do, would simply walk to Remi and Koji. Virgil had knelt to where they were both trapped. The young lad would place his hands on both of their restraints. They were close enough to here he could touch them both. Shinji was standing on guard watching Virgil. While Virgiil was touching the earthen shackles Greyhawk created, Misra had been channeled allowing Virgil to destroy them. He was a smooth action and Virgil was greeted with Koji turning to him wagging his tail barking for joy. Virgil smiled at the wolf pup, and then stood up. "You alright." Virgil sounded cold. Not even looking at Remi, he directed his cold eyes towards Greyhawk. Shinji had been staring him down the whole time. "I'm- I'm alright. Thanks."
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Thu May 02, 2019 1:02 pm
Greyhawk successfully managed to catch both Remi and Koji in an earthly bind. He smirked, walking up to her. But before he could even place a hand on her, two young men walked from the crowd. It was Virgil and Shinji! The same men from the preliminary round of the tournament. “.........” Greyhawk remained silent as Shinji stared at him. The man didn’t say a word, but returned Shinji’s staredown before grinning.

His grunts, including Drax and Vrox, had immediately stood by his side. “These are the guys right here boss!!!” Said Drax. Vrox would turn to Drax, “You don’t think he knows that!? Idiot!” There was a brief staredown following afterwards. With Remi and Koji free now, it appeared to be four on five. “You finally showed up. Had you been just a minute late and I would have planted a kiss on her pretty face. I hear kisses make booboos heal quicker.” Said Greyhawk. He was referencing the bruising that appeared on Remi’s face. “You know, I can’t believe a woman like her is hanging around with you two. It’s really pathetic.” He’d continue.

From above, Van continued to watch. With the crowd seperation and earlier mayhem from the fleeing crowd, it wasn’t difficult to spot the cause of it all. He quietly sat there on the crate gazing upon the group. The two newcomers capturing his attention, more specifically the silver haired one.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Thu May 02, 2019 3:56 pm
Greyhawk had been very cheeky with the group. He had been so arrogant with himself. Shinji had started to step forward. Virgil normally would've held him back but this time... this time Greyhawk went too far. Leaving a mark on their friend's face and disrespecting her had drawn the line. Virgil would also step forward. The two were angered. They were about to take on Greyhawk and his gang. "Can I kill him this time?" Shinji would ask Virgil for confirmation as they continued to walk forward. Their expressions were blank. "Only if I don't kill him first." The misra around the two boys would be barely visible. Transparent but visible. A great battle is about to be fought here in the streets of Galatia. Or so we thought. Finally the guards of Galatia had came by. Those who were in the midst of the fight aren't visible to them just yet but the Galatian soldiers were here to stop the violence.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Thu May 02, 2019 6:31 pm
As persphone introduced herself to Alexander and benkei he would stand up "good day Fair Lady my name is benkei I am a friend of nir, we had just met during the tournament and he is my rival along with this man right here Alexander". As he spoke be would look for the time and wonder "how much time do you think had passed friends as we have been waiting doe the others to arrive but also keep in mind we must return to the tournament grounds soon so we will not be disqualified". Benkei would eat a big more and yawn " these wings sure do get you sleepy and full but worth every penny".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Thu May 02, 2019 8:05 pm
Drax, Vrox and the two grunts had stepped back at the sight of both Virgil and Shinji confronting Greyhawk. A bead of sweat had rolled down the side of Drax’s face, “Kill him?” He’d rephrase. Vrox, on the other hand, smirked. “As if they could.” The two grunts reached for their weapons. As they all stared at the two young men, they were beginning to feel a pressure that they didn’t understand. Both of the grunts were tightly gripping their weapons, a bit anxious in the presence of both Shinji and Virgil. “Kill me? Like you two can, even if you tried.” Greyhawk had began exerting his Misra. His energy had felt much darker, there was more malice to his. “What’s stopping me from killing you three?” Greyhawk grinned, showing not one ounce of fear.

Van had raised his head from the palm of his hand. This was beginning to interest him. In the corner of his eye he managed to spot a group of guards heading in the direction of the group. What would unfold down there?

In the restaurant, both Benkei and Alexander had introduced themselves to Persephone. She’d bow before them and smile, ”Pleasure to meet you both. So you three are in the tournament? That’s amazing! There’s a possibility that one of you may end up meeting The Oracle!” Alexander smiled widely, excited by the thought. “Wow! You’re right!!!! That’s be the greatest thing ever!!!!” As he sat there pondering the chance to meet The Oracle, Benkei brought up the time. Nir had remembered that they were supposed to pick-up their bracket positions an hour after the preliminary round. ”Yes! You’re right Benkei! I almost forgot!” He was beginning to stand until Alexander motioned to the clock. “We’ve got twelve minutes left! Shouldn’t we wait for the others!?” Nir, nod. ”Yeah, we should. Also, you’re right Benkei! They do make me kind of tired!”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Fri May 03, 2019 11:48 am
Remi had caught sight of the guards and had pulled at the arm of Shinji. "The guards are coming! If we stay here things won't go so well and we'll miss our chance!" He wasn't about to turn and face her at this moment. Rage was the only thing consuming him. "Shinji?" She kept trying to tug at him getting his attention. This was getting even more provoked by Greyhawk, who would step forward unleashing his menacing misra as well. Remi wold then turn to Virgil, who was the more level headed one out of the two. "Hey, Virgil! Help me talk some sense into him. Virgil!" Virgil didn't listen either. His rage had been blocking out what Remi had been saying. Neither of the boys were listening. Before long they'll all be caught by the guards.

It wasn't until Koji made his move that, Virgil and Shinji would react. Koji ran over to the both of them biting at there legs! "Ahh" "Yaaa! What the hell, Koji!" The both of them would keel over and rub there leg where the wolf pup bit. Remi had noticed and this was the perfect time for her to speak. "Hey idiots! We have to leave here right now! The guards are coming and if we get in trouble with them then you'll get disqualified from the tournament." "Damn... You're right..." Virgil would take a deep breathe. "Fine. Let's go for now." Virgil would turn in the other direction. "Let's go Shinji." Shinji would be staring Greyhawk down. He raised his had pointing at Greyhawk. "You'll pay for this." it was a brief moment but he too would turn around and run off. Virgil, Remi and Koji would follow behind. "Thank you Koji." The wolf pup would bark as they ran.

The group would finally meet back with Anna and Biggs as they saw them running by. "Biggs! Anna!" The two would spot the others and would rush to each other. "Koji!" The wolf pup would jump into her ams as they spun. "Yo what happened to your face!?" "Oh gee thanks for pointing that out" Remi was understandably upset that Biggs brought that up. "We ran into some trouble." Anna would walk over to Remi. "Let me help." "Ok." Remi would smile as she knelt down to the little girl. Anna would hold her hands out hovering Remi's face. Misra would be visible as she would begin to heal her bruise. "I'm still not very good at this yet, so it'll take some time." "That's ok. You're doing your best and that's all that matters." Remi would comfort Anna with her words. Back with the boys, "Who did this?" Biggs would ask. "That bastard Greyhawk! He'll pay for this." Shinji would smash his fist into his hand, cracking his knuckles.

"Thank you, very much." Virgil would bow his head, thanking an elderly woman. He over to the group. Remi was all healed up at this point. "So that lady I spoke too told me that the Kuku wingshop is down this corridor and to the left!" "WOO HOO!!" Shinji couldn't hold his excitement for the Kuku wings. "We should hurry and get there! We took quite some time." Virgil would nod in agreement and the group headed towards the Kuku wing shop.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Fri May 03, 2019 4:49 pm
Greyhawk watched the group scurry off. The guards had been closing in on the location, so it was the best move to do to avoid disqualification. Drax would turn to Greyhawk, crossing his arms, “They’re lucky! We would have shown them!” He stuck out his chest, prompting Vrox to smack him upside the head. “You idiot! You were afraid! And remember what those two are capable of.” Drax would rub the back of his head. The two grunts would chuckle in the background. Greyhawk, however, remained silent. The leader of the group stood there in silence, his hands clenched. “Those bastards.....do they know who I am? What I am capable of? I’ll end them the next time I come across them!”

He slightly turned his head, “Let’s get moving before the guards get us....” With that said, his four underlings would nod and walk off with Greyhawk. The space created during the altercation was quickly filled by the people partaking in the festival, leaving the guards to find nobody to apprehend.

Above, Van had finally grown tired of watching the people below. He figured it was late enough and it was a good time to find Kane. What transpired below, however, would be preserved for future reference. The young man would stand from the crate and walk to the ledge, dropping onto the street. “What the heck!?” Said one of the residents, staring at Van. The young man would simply walk off, pulling his hood over.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Fri May 03, 2019 7:15 pm
As benkei reminded nir and Alexander that they have to be back at the tournament grounds, nir had mentioned they had about twenty minutes before they had to get back so they could relax a bit more and wait for there friends. Benkei would look at Persephone and ask "have you been traveling around,your clothes seem a bit tired and you do seem famished ? Would you care to join us for a meal ?". Benkei had offered her a seat and proceeded to offer her a drink " I do hope our friends arrive in time "
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Fri May 03, 2019 7:37 pm
Persephone had smiled, ”Oh, these clothes? Well, they’re really all I have. I don’t really travel, I—“ She paused for a moment. Nir suddenly carried on from where she had left off, ”Persephone and I didn’t grow up in a wealthy household. My mother who raised me was a shoe cleaner. Persephone.....Persephone’s parents were killed when she was young. So she didn’t really have anyone. She’d work at the local flower shop, but it wasn’t enough to support her. She still works there till this day.” He turned to Persephone, smiling softly. ”I had you and Stella. If it weren’t for you two, I don’t know where I’d be. But—“ Persephone turned towards Benkei, ”But if I may, I’ll have some food with you all.” She have such a bright smile. Nir would pull the seat for her to sit beside him. She’d reach out taking the mug that Benkei offered. ”Thank you so much Benkei.”

Alexander had been sniffling, getting emotional after hearing a bit of their backgrounds. “Wow. I’m about to cry!” The young man wiped a tear from his eye and drank from his mug, “And those guys better hurry! They’ll miss out on all of the Kuku wings!!!!” Both Nir and Persephone laughed at Alexander. The atmosphere was very welcoming to any who wished to join them.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sun May 05, 2019 9:47 am
The gang had been walking down the corridor. Anna would be in awe seeing all the shops as well as cuisines. Shinji joined her along with Virgil had joined in her excitement for food. ”It looks so yummy!” ”Heck yeah it does! I can’t wait to get these wings!” ”Not gonna lie but I can’t wait for the wings either.” Their excitement would last the entire walk.

”So I’m guessing this is it.” The group had finally made it to the Kuku wing shop where they were treated by the hostess. “Welcome to the Kuku wings shop! Would you like a table for 5?” The hostess energetically welcomed the group. “We’re actually meeting some people here.”(Virgil) “Oh, do you have the name of the person who reserved the seats?” Virgil looked at Shinji. Shinji would look back. “Why you looking at me for? Don’t you know their names?” “Truthfully... I forgot.” Remi and Biggs would comically fall to the group, adding extra emphasis to their reaction. “How do you not even know the name of the people you just met?!” Remi was noticeably upset. “Does this mean we can’t have any wings?” Anna looked so sad as she spoke. “Shoot, uhh hang on!” Virgil would be frantic as he tried to calm Anna. "Damn bro. How you gonna crush a 9 year old girls dream.." Shinji made the situation worse adding to the fire. “He’s uhh, he's a warrior I know that! And there were two others with him another fighter and a monk! I don’t remember their names but they’re good fighters.” The waitress had been confused. She would soon come to a realization that she knew exactly who they were talking about. “Oh! Perhaps you are with the Galatian Sword?” "Yea yea yea, that’s the guy! He's a captain in the Galatian Army that guy!” “Ok, right this way.” She gave them all a smile as she prompted for them to follow her.

The waitress had brought the group to the table where Nir and friends had been sitting and eating. “Excuse me. You’re friends have arrived Galatian Sword.” “Sorry for being late guys, we were held up a bit.” She would allow them to pass her and greet Nir and company, then asked the 5 for any refreshments. “Would any of you care for anything to drink?” “Water, please.” “Juice.” Anna spike softly. She was nervous around so many new faces. She even hid a bit behind Remi. “I’ll take a cherry pop!” “May I have some hot tea.” “I’ll just have a water and can I get a bowl of water for this little guy.” Virgil would hold up Koji from underneath him. “Sure thing, I’ll be back in a few.”
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sun May 05, 2019 4:55 pm
As nir, Persephone, Alexander and benkei began talking Virgil, shinji and the rest of their friends had finally arrived " ah friends shinji and Virgil welcome we have been waiting for what seems like a life time " benkei would push a plate of kuku wings to the young ladies . He smiled at them " I could see you eyeing them a mile away little misses so please take mine and enjoy" benkei would look at the pup in front of him "that is not a ordinary I can sense a great amount of power and spirit in this little wolfy " benkei would try to get Koji " I am Benkei Kagemori the traveling monk I am pleased to meet you dear friends ". He would bow his head and then toast to their arrival.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum