TRACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
virgil
virgil
Admin

The Festival of The Five Kings! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Festival of The Five Kings!

Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:50 am
”What??” ”He took a punch from Shinji head on without even flinching?” ”Who is this guy?” Much to everyone’s surprise, the brute Herc had took Shinji’s punch but was unaffected. The young boy was confused as to the strength behind Herc. He had not realized it yet but he was about to get a wake up call in Galatia. Herc would then tell Shinji he had a decent punch but would immediately counter attack. Grabbing the young boy’s arm, Shinji was whipped around and slammed to the ground. Rubble would kicked up from the ground on impact. A slam like this would leave a normal man unconscious, Shinji unfortunately was immobilized. No...” Remi’s look of concern was enough for Anna to look over and reciprocate that feeling. Anna wouldn’t say anything but she would clench her hands together in a praying like gesture. Biggs had stood up grabbing the railing in front of his seat, drawing the attention of nearby spectators. ”SHINJI!!!” He’d cry at the top of his voice. Virgil would step forward from the window he looked through to watch the match. It was as if he was ready to join in on the battle.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

The Festival of The Five Kings! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Festival of The Five Kings!

Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:28 am
Shinji had been immobilized. Having been slammed, he laid there motionless. Herc, however, did not follow up with an attack. Instead, he stood there watching over him. “Surely that wasn’t all you can throw at me boy. Stand!” The crowd moved on from Greyhawk’s sudden outburst. They’d instead cheer for the mighty Herc! “My goodness! You see the way he put that guy down!?” Said one spectator. The transitioning of their cheers had angered Greyhawk, who wanted all of the attention. He turned to Medna, who slowly stood up, “I’m tired of you! You’re just a weak woman! Not even worth my time!” Medna used her staff to maintain her balance. She appeared to be disappointed with the outcome of her bout with the man. And in her apparent weakness she was surrounded by three contestants. “We should just take out Medna now! She’s been weakened!” Called out one of the three. Medna panted, her eyes shifting from one contestant to the other. “You really want to do this?” She said as they grew closer.

Without an answer, the three men attacked! Their efforts weren’t good enough, however, as they were repelled by Medna’s staff attack. All three had been knocked back, laying on the ground unconscious. Unfortunately for Medna, she was still feeling the kick to her stomach. “Greyhawk....” She turned in Greyhawk’s direction, who was now approaching Herc. The crowd had began cheering again! ”Holy moly!!!! Greyhawk’s making his way towards Herc!!!!!” The bearded menace had stopped about twenty feet from Herc, holding both of his axes in his hand. “Herc! The people love you! That makes you a tar—“ Greyhawk managed to catch a glimpse of Shinji, remembering what he had said in the holding chamber. “I’ll be damned! If that isn’t the son of a bitch who stepped up to me....Not even worth my time if he was put down by you!” Greyhawk grinned. Such words would not be tolerated by Herc, who turned fully in Greyhawk’s direction. “Greyhawk! I shall defeat you here!! I will do it for the people!!” Herc struck a pose, garnering the cheers of the crowd!!!

During this confrontation, contestants were busy battling each other. They were dropping like fries and the two fighters weren’t even aware, for they had no business with weaklings. ”Place your bets people!!!! I’ve got my money on Herc! Greyhawk sucks!” Kira’d give a thumbs down while sticking out her tongue.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:56 am
This were very unfortunate for the young lad. Herc would be slightly disappointed with Shinji. It wasn’t until GreyHawk stepped before Herc that grabbed the hulk of a man’s attention. The two had seemed to be facing each other preparing to fight amongst themselves. GreyHawk notes how Shinji was not even worth his time. Remi and the others had continued to watch as their friend was still motionless.

There was a slight twitch in Shinji’s finger. His eyes opening slowly. He’d sit up rather quickly and confused. He’s be looking around the arena as if he were trying to figure out what was going on. “HEY LOOK THAT GUY GOT BACK UP!!” Shinji would begin scratching the back of his head as if he were starching and just waking up. Remi and the others would look on to see Shinji perfectly fine. ”Ahhhhhh... damnit...” He’d yawn. ”That’s so typical of him..” Remi would look angered and fold her arms sitting back into her seat. Biggs would sigh in relief while Anna would look to Koji and smile with the wolf pup. ”I almost fell asleep..” Shinji would stand up dusting himself off. He looked completely fine. Shinji would walk over towards GreyHawk and Herc. They’d be in a triangular formation. ”Yo!” He’d hold his hand up high.

There was about to be a large battle in just a moment. The outcome and effects of this battle are about change the course of the whole tournament. In fact the result of this three man showdown is so unpredictable, anyone of them could claim victory.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:15 am
As the two men stared each other down, ready to duke it out, they were able to hear the crowd suddenly roar. Greyhawk could see Shinji standing up and yawning. It’s as if he had been asleep the entire time! “.....” The man was visibly pissed off, annoyed by Shinji’s presence alone. “The son of a bitch is still in this?” He muttered under his breath. Herc, however, did not seem surprised. “Ah, I see. I underestimated you young warrior!! Good to see you still in!!!” Herc grinned widely, placing his hands on his hips and laughing loudly. “GAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Now a true battle can commence!”

Spectators in the crowd were beginning to cheer even louder than before. Kira’d lean over the railing, caught into the three-way showdown. ”Wow! Everyone! Shinji is still in it!!!! And now he’s in a triple threat with Greyhawk and Herc!!!!! This is insane! Please take Greyhawk out!” Cried out Kira. Everyone in the arena reciprocated her sentiments. They did not want Greyhawk to progress! Upon hearing the crowd, he’d turn to Kira. “SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE BITCH!” On top of Shinji still being in, the crowd was also beginning to anger Greyhawk. “AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU INGRATES! WHEN I WIN THIS......” Greyhawk grinned, “.....When I win this I’ll be your champion. The Oracle shall be mine!” Herc readied himself, “I cannot allow such a vile man like you become champion of Galatia!!! I will stop you here Greyhawk! As for you Shinji, you have gained my respect! However, as a warrior competing here, I must defeat you as well!” Greyhawk would begin the battle, tossing one of his axes at Herc and running towards Shinji with the other. “SHUT UP ALREADY!”

Medna watched as the three were prepared to engage in a triple threat. She’d sit down, opting out of the battle. She was in no condition to get involved with them. Others around her continued to fight, with the numbers dropping to thirteen in total. “Let’s see which group lasts longer. Those three....Or the fools around me....” Medna’d mutter with a sigh.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:19 pm
Shinji would give Herc a smirk after receiving his praise. GreyHawk grew irritated with Shinji’s appearance as well as Kira and the fans. Now, Having directed his full attention to Shinji, GreyHawk had charged the boy after throwing his other axe to Herc. In this moment, Shinji wasn’t truly prepared to take on the charging brute so he was a bit caught off guard. ”Woah woah woah!” He’d freak out as GreyHawk pressed him. Upon impact GreyHawk would drive Shinji back. The boy was able to defend himself but was still getting pushed back. With his head down, Shinji would start speaking to the bearded man. ”You really talk a lot...” Shinji would use his hands to redirect Greyhawk’s momentum downwards. With this, Shinji would front flip with the momentum spinning multiple times. This motion was so elegant it was as if he were doing a dance. With a downward strike, Shinji would kick GreyHawk in the shoulder with the heel of his foot, slamming him into the ground. After that, the force would drive him down upright as he stood before Geyhawk awaiting his next move.

Virgil would lean against the wall, folding his arms a crossing his legs. He’d think to himself. ”Do you always have to make a scene?” The battle would wage on with the number dwindling.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:43 pm
The axe that had been tossed was easily avoided by Herc, who simply moved his head aside. Instead of hitting the initial target, one of the contestants behind Herc had sustained the blow instead. The force had sent the fighter flying right off the arena platform. ”That was so close!!! But that’s too slow for Herc!!!” As for Shinji, he had been driven back by Greyhawk’s attack. It didn’t take him long to regain his battle senses and counter the attacking brute. Using his own momentum against him, Shinji flipped over Greyhawk and delivered a heel kick to the back of Greyhawk’s shoulder.

It forced the brute down to his knees, where he’d keep himself from planting his face with his hand. “Bastard!!” The crowd cheered for Shinji, who managed to get the best of Greyhawk. ”Yeah! Let’s hear it for Shinji! He’ll defeat that jerk!” Greyhawk quickly turned around, running at Shinji again. This time he swung the wooden axe diagonally. If Shinji moved back, he’d switch to his other hand, sending a palm thrust to knock him off balance.

Behind, Shinji, and in front of Greyhawk, Herc moved in for both of the fighters. On top of Greyhawk’s attack, Shinji also had Herc going in for a clothesline. But he was hoping to not only catch Shinji, but Greyhawk as well. “GOLDEN LARIAT!” In the victor chamber above, Nir and Alexander watched out. ”This is getting interesting. That Shinji knows how to move well.” Alexander nodded his head in agreement. “You’re right! He’s really good!” Elaria and Adofo walked up to the opening, chiming in as well. “Yeah, he’s good! But I think Herc’s the greatest!” Elaria stated as she made a muscular pose. “Herc is indeed a powerhouse, but this Shinji is agile. Hopefully he can get rid of that dishonorable Greyhawk. If he doesn’t, I will do it myself.” Adofo would cross his arms.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:27 pm
Shinji was affective in angering GreyHawk further. This would lead the man to charging at Shinji swinging the wooden ax. ”Ha! Too slow!” Shinji was easily able to avoid the slash however... GreyHawk was not done off of that alone. He’d also send a palm thrust towards him. Shinji would huff as he was hit in the abdomen. ”That was nice little hit...” Shinji had one eye closed as he keeled over holding his stomach. Unfortunately this was no time for him to rest. Herc had already been on his way rushing the both of them. Shinji would turn his head as he heard Herc screaming out “Golden Lariat.” ”Shit!” Shinji surprised had quickly ducked underneath the clothesline from Herc allowing him to pass over to GreyHawk.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:30 pm
“Little hit? You little bastard. I’m going-“ Greyhawk was losing it. Something about Shinji was bothering him. Maybe it had been the sudden graces he had fallen in with the people of Galatia, or maybe it was his slight cockiness. Greyhawk was so deep in his anger that he failed to even realize that Herc had been coming his way. The moment Shinji had ducked to avoid the man’s massive arm, Greyhawk looked up. “SHIT!” He’d cry out as he held his arms out. Herc’s arm had clotheslined Greyhawk, sending him spinning in mid-air! The force was so great that he was also sent flying towards the edge of the arena.

”Wow! Wow! Woooow!!!!! Herc actually managed to do it!!!!!!!! Look at that folks!!!!” The crowd erupted! Spectators stood from the seats throwing their arms up! “I knew it!!! The champion Herc got rid of that bastard!” Said one spectator as he grabbed Biggs in his excitement. However, things weren’t so easy with Greyhawk. Somehow, he quickly dropped towards the platform, as if he had packed on more weight. Instead of rolling off, he’d slow down and come to a stop at the edge. The crowd had grown silent. They weren’t able to understand what exactly happened. “Hm!? That’s odd!” Said Herc as he turned to Greyhawk.

”W-What!? No way! Greyhawk’s.....Greyhawk’s still in this thing...” At the victor’s chamber, the four had appeared dumbfounded. Adofo rubbed his chin trying to figure out what had transpired. “That’s impossible.” He’d say. Elaria grabbed onto the railing, leaning in, “HECK YEAH! The champ Herc should have sent him flying right off that!!” Nir stood silent for a moment. “You’re right. With his momentum, he should have surely been eliminated. He suddenly just stopped though. Could he have...” Alexander turned to Nir, who’d squint his eyes.

Back on the platform, Greyhawk would stand, wiping himself. “What a fucking hit! You caught me by surprise Herc....But it won’t be that easy to get rid of me.” He grinned as the fighters were eliminating themselves. There were only seven in total. Three warriors had engaged in combat near Medna, who was still watching closely.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:36 am
The crowd had grown wild with a spectator jumping all over Biggs’ back. It was uncomfortable with the husky young man. Remi as well as Anna were also startled. Koji would simply jump from Anna’s lap into Biggs and then onto the spectator that had grabbed hold of Biggs. The wolf pup had made a scary face while growling hoping to intimidate that man into letting Biggs go. Upon succession Biggs would grab Koji from the ledge behind him holding him up in the air.  ”You really saved me Koji! Thank you!” He’d give Koji a smile.

Much to everyone’s surprise, GreyHawk somehow managed to remain in the battle. Spectators were silent and confused. How was it possible to have nullified that moment which was sure to have knocked him off stage. ”But how??” Remi was confused as well as everyone else. Virgil had looked shocked as well. ”I see... this man could prove to be a problem.” It didn’t take long for Virgil to decipher what just happened. In fact, Anna too noticed rather quickly. ”I... I... sense traces of magic around him.” Remi and Biggs would look to her. ”You’re kidding!” ”She’s right. I can sense it too.” The group would continue watch on as the battle was starting to get even more intensified.

As soon as GreyHawk landed, Shinji would stare with a blank expression. He didn’t notice GreyHawk’s magical presence. Instead, he would collect himself and noticed Herc was distracted. Shinji rushed the shocked Herc from behind. He wouldn’t let this chance go by. As Shinji reach Herc’s side, the young boy would hit Herc with a knee to the side. Shinji would use his arm for momentum. With one side ready to block. If Shinji was successful with the knee strike to keel over Herc, he’d do a complete horizontal 360 spin to side kick Herc further away to knock him back .

Last edited by vante on Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:46 pm
The crowd remained silent. Most of the spectators were still trying to figure out how Greyhawk managed to stay in the arena. While Herc was focused on Greyhawk, Shinji flanked him, sending a knee directly at his side. It’d connect! “Gaaah!!” The warrior could feel the pain, as he wasn’t on guard to defend against Shinji’s attack. The blow had sent him down to one knee, where Shinji followed up with a horizontal kick to knock Herc back. His leg would slam right into Herc’s massive forearm. Specators, who were on edge, had cheered for Herc and Shinji. “Wow! Shinji’s really going at it with Herc!!!” Yelled one. “I thought Herc was done for just now!” Yelled another. Kira had held tightly onto the railing, leaning in again. ”These two are really putting on a show!!!” With his other hand, he’d quickly attempt to grab Shinji’s leg again. “You caught me good Shinji! But I will not allow it again!” Said Herc. If he managed to grab Shinji’s leg, he’d swing him around in circles, preparing to throw him.

In the background, Greyhawk stood at the edge. “Dammit. I can’t believe I had to use a bit of my magic to save myself. Hopefully they didn’t pick that up......” Mumbled Greyhawk. “That damn attack hurt like a bitch...With Herc there, I can’t even get to that kid. I’ll just have to get Medna for now.....” Greyhawk grinned as he turned to the young woman who was seated not too far from his position. But before moving in for her, he noticed that the same three fighters were still battling near the opposite end. They were rather close to the edge. It was the perfect opportunity to catch them. “You know what....I think I changed my mind.” Greyhawk knelt down, placing his hand on the ground. To anyone who can pick up on the use of magic, they’d feel it again. In a matter of seconds, the three warriors at the edge would fall right off the platform, as if they slid off. This happened to occur before Herc had let go, if he managed to grab hold of Shinji.

Medna, who was watching the two groups, would catch sight of the three men falling. “What the? Did they just all fall at the same time?” The crowd had gasped, with many conversations arising. Even Kira was puzzled again. ”Uh....wow! With those three falling right off.....We’ve got our winners!!! Medna, Herc, Shinji.....and Greyhawk.....You all advance to the tournament!!!!!!” There was a mixed reaction from the crowd. Some were booing Greyhawk, others were cheering for the three favorites.

”Well, the contestants from Block Two really put on a show for us! In a moment we’ll have those from Block Three enter the arena! As for our Block Two victors, please head to the victor’s chamber.”  With that said, Kira’d turn around and head into a small chamber. Spectators stood from their seats, some debating each other. For the most part they weren’t too happy with Greyhawk. They were booing him and calling him a criminal. Herc had turned towards Greyhawk, visibly bothered.. “Greyhawk! I cannot believe a man as vile as yourself was allowed to compete. What’s worst is, you managed to progress to the tournament. If it were up to me, I would have crushed you in the arena. I would have avenged that village....Brought true justice.” There was a serious look on Herc’s face. Medna stopped as well, turning towards the scarred man as well. “So, those rumors are true? The man and the demon who pillaged the small village? You’re responsible for that?” Greyhawk had continued walking towards the chamber of victors, ignoring the both of them. “ANSWER ME!!!!!!” Yelled Medna at the top of her lungs. This had caught the attention of the crowd.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:44 pm
The battle was heating up between the three fighters, however GreyHawk had parted ways with both Herc and Shinji. At this time Herc would commend Shinji on a well excecuted attack. This however, was not enough to stop the gladiator. He rushed Shinji grabbing hold of his leg. The blonde warrior had attempted to back away but was unsuccessful. ”Woah! You’re a lot faster than you look.” Shinji now has a nervous look on his face. With great strength Herc has been swinging Shinji like a rag doll. Shinji would attempt to attack Herc’s grip. ”LET... ME.. GOO!!” Herc’s grip was strong.

Three more warriors had mysteriously fell outside of the arena. With that being done the Block B preliminary round would come to a conclusion. Shinji was freed from Herc’s grip and squared up with him. But before he could continue fighting, Kira would make the announcement and the crowd would go wild. Before the contestants had left, Herc addressed GreyHawk as a criminal. He explained briefly of his crimes of pillaging a village with the use of a demon. This would spark a reaction from Shinji. He’d turn in GreyHawk’s direction. Medna had then ask for GreyHawk’s confirmation. He’d ignore her continuing to walk away.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:10 pm
A silence had struck the arena. There appeared to be something going on as the victors walked towards the chamber. Medna had called out Greyhawk, but wasn’t responded to. She’d tighthen up her fists, “Don’t you dare walk away from me! You shouldn’t even be here!” Herc stepped up to Medna, placing a hand on her shoulder. “Let it go Medna. He will pay for what he’s done in the tournament.” The young woman was visibly shaking from the anger. If she could, she’d attack the man in front of the audience. But this tournament meant a lot to her.

Herc’s words, however, were able to catch Greyhawk’s attention. The man stopped dead in his tracks, turning around, “You want an answer? You want to know if it’s true? Well, it is....You should have seen the looks on their faces when their village was destroyed too. Maybe, I’ll get the same face out of you when I take you out.” There were numerous gasps from the crowd. “MURDERER!” Yelled one of the spectators.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:26 pm
Shinji stared at GreyHawk intently. The atmosphere had shifted. GreyHawk has revealed that it was he who controlled the vile beast that destroyed the village. This would send Shinji into an excited state. Remi, Biggs and Anna would all hear the truth as well. Virgil too. They were all just as shocked. The aura around Shinji would begin to rumble the arena slightly. ”This village... you sent a demon on it?” Shinji crept closer towards GreyHawk moving very slowly as he would try to understand the situation. Biggs has clenched his fists together as Remi would hold herself in fear. Anna would cower down and held Koji tightly. Virgil too would emit a powerful aura.

”Did you... enjoy... slaughtering that village?” Images of villagers being attacked, slaughtered, devoured and burned had ran through Shinji’s head. A silhouette of a person had appeared in his mind as well. He had lost all control of himself. He was prepared to kill GreyHawk. The aura would grow stronger and stronger.

Last edited by vante on Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:27 am
There was suddenly a spike in the pressure within the arena. Shinji’s magical energy was overflowing from the anger. Those who had the ability to sense magical presences would certainly feel the combination of both his energy and Virgil’s. Herc’s entire expression had changed. He was able to find the origin of such a power, and it was coming from Shinji. “Incredible.” He muttered under his breath. Medna began sweating from the pressure being exerted. “Is that coming from him?” She’d mutter as well.

Greyhawk could feel the change in the atmosphere, but he remained calm. He’d grin, “Yes, a demon was unleashed upon the village that day. Every one was slaughtered. Well, at least those I could get to. I enjoyed every single minute.” As Shinji approached him, he began sweating a bit. “Why? Does this bother you?” In the victory chamber, Nir crossed his arms. ”Something must be done before this gets ugly.” Things were beginning to get ugly down in the arena. The crowd was beginning to toss things at Greyhawk. “GET HIM OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!” Kira had taken notice. ”PLEASE! PLEASE! We can’t battle now! We have to allow Block Three to come on!!! Can I have guards please!?”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:22 pm
All those within the arena had been wary of the change in the atmosphere. GreyHawk had made matters worse, mentioning his enjoyment out of taking the lives of those villagers. This would completely trigger the young lad, sending him into a sort of state in which he seemed to be struggling with dealing with situation. "All.. those people. Innocent.. people. What have they done too you to deserve such a fate... Why were we the ones to suffer??" Shinji began to breathe heavily. "ARRRGGHHH!!!" The energy leaking from Shinji was out of control. It was like he was in a berserker form. Biggs and Remi stood from their seats to see Shinji. They knew something must be done but how could they reach their friend from such a distance. The lad would take one step forward leaning over as if preparing to assume the position of a sprinter stance. The ground underneath his foot had crumpled."GreyHawk!..... I'll make sure to kill myself!" Shinji would blitz GreyHawk, destroying his footing where he once stood. A dust cloud would kick up as well as debris from the arena. Vibrations of Shinji's energy would flow to those who were behind him and even spectators would feel it.

Shinji was set on killling GreyHawk then and now. Nothing else mattered to him. As he grew closer to GreyHawk, his power would increase. Before Shinji could make contact, someone had appeared behind him and grasped the back of his head, slamming it to the ground. Shinji didn't get very far but, with the speed at which he was going it was surprising anyone was able to stop him! The one who stopped him was Virgil!
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:55 pm
Shinji had moved at such a blinding speed! In his anger he had attacked Greyhawk. Medna had looked surprised! She couldn’t believe how fast he was moving. “Th-There’s no way!” Herc was also taken back by Shinji’s display of speed. “Incredible!” Greyhawk remained standing, choosing not to answer Shinji. As he grew closer, he began sweating, prepared to defend himself he had to! He brought both hands close together, but was surprised to see the cloud of dust generated before him! Someone had quickly stopped Shinji, slamming his head into the ground.

The crowd had gasped, and many people were in disbelief. “What the hell just happened!?” Said one spectator. Guards rushed out to circle around the group, raising their shields. ”Nobody get alarmed! The guards will deal with our situation!” Once the dust settled, everyone was able to see Virgil holding Shinji’s head into the ground. Herc’s eyes widened at the sight of Shinji being put down like that. “He stopped him?” Mumbled Medna has she stood there dumbfounded. “THAT IS ENOUGH! Victors, please head to the victor’s chamber! Failure in following the order will result in disqualification!”

The crowd was beginning to cheer. Whatever was going on in the arena was highly entertaining. So entertaining that Kira had taken notice. Many spectators were talking up a storm. Mainly talking about the one who stopped Shinji. “That guy’s good! I hope he’s up next!” Said one. “He stopped Shinji!? Holy shit! Shinji was going to kill Greyhawk! I’m certain!” Said another. The crowd had grown into a frenzy. ”Oh wow, this is getting real good!” Kira’d say to herself
virgil
virgil
Admin

Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:10 pm
Shinji would struggle as much as he could to get free from Virgil's grip but for some reason, he was unable to. Virgil hadn't put out nearly as much magical energy as Shinji was so how could this be possible? "Get.. off of me! He's the one!" No matter how much Shinji struggled, he couldn't get free. "... SHUT UP!!" Virgil was in a rage himself. He had felt the same as Shinji however, Virgil was more rational. Shinji would continue to struggle. "Take a good look... he's not the one." Shinji would look towards GreyHawk slowly. With anger in his face, he finally understood. After a moment Shinji finally stopped resisting. "Listen. This guy is a piece of shit and in the coming rounds we'll make him pay. But for now we play by the rules." Shinji was silent for a brief moment. "Alright, I'm good, you can let me go." Virgil looked to his friend to confirm he was no longer struggling. Virgil would release his grip from Shinji and would get from off of him. Shinji would get up from the ground, dusting himself off. At this point the guards had surrounded the remaining fighters ensuring nothing more would come if this. They were to be directed into the victors chamber.

Shinji would look to GreyHawk. "I'll be coming for your head." The lad had pointed to GreyHawk as he spoke. After his statement he walked off. Virigil would remain in the arena since the next block would be starting up soon after. Remi and Biggs would sit in their seats with relief. "If Virgil didn't stop him, what do you think would've happened?" "I'm not sure but nothing good."
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:29 pm
As the two young men spoke, Grayhawk stood there, slowly lowering his hands. A bead of sweat rolled down the side of his face; an indication that he was nervous. ’Fuck. I don’t know what would have happened if he attacked me. Why the hell am I shaking like this!?’ He thought to himself as he sighed. The guards had circled around them all and made it clear that there’d be consequences if they didn’t exit the arena. Medna raised her arms, closing her eyes. She’d walk off towards the Victor’s Chamber. “I’m not getting disqualified.” She said. Herc followed behind her, blowing kisses to the fans in the arena. “I SHALL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU ALL!” He was met by cheers. Greyhawk was the third to head to the chamber, but before doing so he turned to Shinji, who threatened him. “You don’t know what you’re getting yourself into boy....” Greyhawk locked eyes with him before following behind Herc and Medna. Unlike the other two, he was met with booing.

It was clear that the crowd was not too fond of Greyhawk. Their boos transitioned into cheers for Shinji, who was so close to putting the villain down. “SHINJI! SHINJI!” Cried spectators. The same spectator who was leaning over Biggs had wrapped his arm around him from behind, “That Shinji sure is amazing!!! He was totally about to give it to Greyhawk!” Once Shinji walked off, all eyes were on Virgil, the first to be present from Block Three. Cheers grew louder for this mysterious fighter who managed to put Shinji down. “I really want to see this guy!” Yelled one. Kira leaned over the railing, getting a good look at Virgil. ”So this is the guy who took Shinji down? He must be good.” Having diffused the issue at hand, the guards exited the arena. Kira’d tightly grip the mic, ”OKAY! All of the participants from Block Three, please make your way to the arena now!!!!”

Many warriors exited their holding cell to spread out in the arena. They were all prepared for battle and met by the cheers from the crowd. Back in the Victor’s Chamber, Nir quietly observed Virgil. Alexander looked up to Nir, who was focused on the individual. “What’s wrong?” Nir’s eyebrows lowered, as if something troubled him. ”I don’t know. It’s a feeling I can’t shake.” Alexander’d look back at the arena, wondering what it was that troubled Nir.

”Alright Block Three! LET’S BEGIN!!!!!” Kira’d raise her arm as the horn sounded, signaling the start of the match!
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:11 pm
As Shinji had walked away GreyHawk had spoke. He would make a threatening remark cause Shinji to look towards the man. It was only for a moment as Shinji shrugged it off and continued on his way. The victors of block 2 has finally left the arena. The same man that had already once disturbed Biggs earlier during the round and huddled over Biggs yet again. This would startle the lad. He was visibly upset and Koji reacted to it immediately. He’d bark viciously to get the man off of Biggs. ”You saved me again Koji, thank you.”

Cheers we’re being met as Virgil remained in the arena. He was clearly in the next block as some would make note. There was talk about how excited spectators were of wanting to see Virgil fight. Even Kira was excited to see just what Virgil was capable of after stopping Shinji who seemed incredibly powerful. Even the Galatian Sword Nir had an eye out for Virgil.

The stage for battle for Block 3 has been set. The warriors had finally entered the arena. Virgil had remained in the center of the arena. Hadn’t moved an inch since the previous winners had left the arena. Some of the warriors had looked towards the young man. It was clear he was the center of attention in this match. Many of the fighters didn’t like that and they would forms small groups amongst themselves plotting to take Virgil down quickly.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:43 pm
Kira took note of the groups forming to encircle Virgil and surround him. ”Would you look at this!? They all seem to be surrounding Virgil!!! “ The crowd would grow louder. Some were on the edge of their seats. “So that’s his name?” Some would ask. The warriors in the ring were all turning their attention to the young man at the center. They were grinning and ready to attack him. “It’s best we get rid of him first! He’ll only be a problem later on!” Said one of the contestants.

Back in the victor’s chamber, Alexander had gasped, holding the sides of his face. “Jeez!!! They’re all ganging up on him!!!! I’d die if I had to face all of them together!!!” Said Alexander. Adofo’d also chime in, “Yes, he seems to be the epicenter of it all. They’re going to try and take him out first.” The warrior crossed his arms, watching with curiosity. “No way! He’ll get out of this! I know it!” Said Elaria as she smirked. Nir’d turn around to face the young elven girl, smiling. ”You know what Elaria, I agree with you.”

Herc, Greyhawk and Medna’d enter the chamber at the point. They joined the four others. Greyhawk had no interest and would sit down on the bench, resting his head on his hands as he propped his feet up. Medna and Herc both walked up to the opening to watch. “I saw what that guy did to Shinji! They don’t stand a chance against him!!” Said Herc in a strong tone. “There are ten of them surrounding him Herc.....He’s done for.” Said Medna with a much more pessimistic approach.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:39 am
There was a lot of doubt coming from the victor's chamber. No one besides Herc believed in Virgil's strength. Then again, with the odds stacked against him, who would bet on such a young man to win under these conditions. Shinji had been standing on the opposite side of the room away from everyone. He still wasn't completely cooled down just yet. Remi, Biggs and Anna would watch in the stands as fans were cheering out. Kira had formally introduced Virgil to the crowd. There were bets being placed on who was to advance to the next round. "Number 74, 81, 33 and 9. Those guys look badass!" "You're seriously taking number 33 over number 101?? Look at the size of that guy!" "It looks like they're all planning something terrible." Anna spoke with a worrisome voice. She was fearful that Virgil would get hurt during this battle. "I see what you mean, Anna. These guys are all surrounding Virgil. They must be thinking they have to get rid of him first to advance." Biggs would then fold his arms as he was studying the movements of each contestant.

There was a group of 10 fighters that got closer to Virgil. One of the men approached him. "You haven't moved an inch since you entered the ring." Virgil wouldn't respond. "I can understand if you're nervous being in front of a large crowd like this however, this is no time to get stage fright. Look around you..." The man would slightly turn his shoulder towards the other fighters. "It hardly seems fair but everyone in this block sees you as a threat and they're planning on attacking you first thing soon as the bell rings. Now, I of course want to advance onto the next round but I'm also a kind person. I can't stand by and watch someone get jumped. My friends and I are willing to help you even out the odds so that way when there are only us 11 left we can decide fairly who will advance." He'd hold his hand to his chest as if he were pleading for his assistance. Virgil would still give no response. The man seemed a little irritated but tried to hide it. He moved in a little closer. "I'll watch your back for you!" He'd point to himself with his thumb. "Men get in position, the round is about to start!" The remaining 9 men would form a circle with their backs turned to Virgil. "Thank us later, alright!" The man that spoke would be directly behind Virgil. "Alright folks, are you ready!?" Kira would ask the crowd. She would be met with cheers. "I have a bad feeling about this." Anna was still scared for whats about to happen. "BEGIN!!!" Kira woud signal the bell. Remi would watch as the fight commenced, "Anna." The warriors would all rush towards the middle. The 10 men that were helping Virgil had all turned to face the Lad sprinting towards him! The man who had spoke to Virgil was also charging him. "Hmm.." She would respond softly. The crowd would go wild as they viewed this spectacle. The man who spoke to Virgil had reached him first and would swing the wooden club he had at Virgil. "No matter how many of these guys try to come at him." The others were closing in as well. Virgil still had no movement but... The wooden club the man had swung stopped inches before Virgil's face. "What the hell??.." The man was confused as to why he couldn't move the club. The others were attempting the swing at Virgil as well. "No matter what kind of tricks they use." As all of this was happening Remi continued to speak. "In this kind of battle there's no way Virgil could lose." The men charging Virgil had been moving backwards slowly. They'd gradually start moving backwards faster and faster and faster, until they'd lose their footing and flew to the outer brim of the arena and onto the walls of the spectators. They would meet the walls with a loud thud, some even cracking the walls a bit. The men would start falling one by one as Remi would continue to speak. "His victory was assured wen they allowed ringouts." She'd give Anna a smile and the little girl quickly brightened herself with a smile as she could see the only remaining fighter in the ring was Virgil! That's right! In an instant, Virgil was able to knock every single fighter off of the ring without moving an inch.

The crowd with their cheers, quickly silenced. The fighters continued to drop from the walls. Spectators were in awe. Some couldn't believe what they saw. Some would have their mouths open wide. Others who would be eating chips or Kuku wings froze. The chips and wings would fall from their mouths or hands. This felt like something you read in stories. If you weren't here to see it, you wouldn't believe it. Virgil had begun walking towards the victors chamber. Every spectator was at a loss for words even Kira. Until she can finally speak clearly, we await the official announcement.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:19 am
The silence has plagued the entire arena. Everyone sat there wide-eyed. “Wh-What the hell just happened?” Asked one spectator, as his the sauce dripped from his kuku wing and onto his pants. Kira stood there, her blue eyes widened. She couldn’t believe what she had just seen. It took her a moment to collect herself. ”I-I-I can’t believe it, but just like that, Virgil has taken block three!!!!!” Her voice resonated throughout the arena, but was met by the same silence. Until a single clap came from a specator. It was contagious, as others had began applauding. It wasn’t long until Virgil’s name was being chanted as the arena roared louder than before.

In the victor’s chamber, the fighters who were present and watching stood there in awe. Alexander had dropped back onto his butt. “Wh-What the heck was that!? That guy’s insane!!!!” He was sweating nervously. Just the thought of being matched up with Virgil had him visibly shaking. Elaria had gulped, turning to Alexander. “I know! That guy’s strong!” Adolfo, turned around, closing his eyes. He’d walk away from the opening and sit down on the bench adjacent to Greyhawk. “Looks like this tournament just got a little more interesting.” He’d say. The massive man that was Herc would clap, laughing, “BOHOHOHO! I knew this one was good! He is a fine warrior!!!” Medna had looked perplexed. She was trying to understand how they were all taken away so easily. “What did he do is my question? They just all flew right off the platform.” She’d comment.

Nir, who was standing there quietly, had taken a deep breathe. ”I’m not sure exactly, but they all appeared to be repelled. Whatever it is, he’s utilized his magic. That was a bold move, as potential opponents are watching him from here. In a tournament where ring-outs are permitted, he’s going to be a dangerous opponent.”

Outside of the stadium, the festivities had continued! However, the cheering from the arena could be heard louder than what was going in the square. Many Galatians turned in the direction of the colosseum. Kane, who was busy eating several kuku wings while being massaged by two women, had caught notice. He’d look in the direction of the colosseum, sauce from the wings covering his lips.”Whoah! Now that was loud! Something amazing must have happened! By the way, you ladies are doing great! How’re ya doing over there Van, my boy!?” The next table over, Van was seated with his arms folded. His eye was closed as another woman combed through his hair with her fingers. “He’s such a cutie!” She’d say as Van appeared visibly irritated. ”He’s loving it! BAAHAAHAA!” The three others bursted out laughing, only annoying Van even more.

Returning to the arena, Kira had watched Virgil enter the victor’s chamber. She’d nervously chuckle to herself and hold the mic up to her mouth. ”We were originally supposed to have four victors from this round, so we’ll change up the next round! For block four, the last seven standing will advance to the tournament! May all of the contestants please make their way to the arena!” She lowered the mic, sweating a bit. ”Ahhhh, this is going to get crazy.”
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:19 am
As all the warriors were getting riled up, a beastman had approached everyone to silence the mayhem that had happend "Hmmmm, he is giving off a wild aura, i can almost feel his power from over here ". Benkei body shook with excitement as he looked at everyone here "Rejoice for those who thirst for battle blindly will cause there own destruction". He pray to himself as everyone stood silence and backed up letting the beastman who was introduced as edge take the two boys away who caused trouble but benkei was to caught up in his pray to notice much. Benkei stopped praying as the first block matches were seconds away from starting. The non participating warriors at the time were being sent to a spectator area so they all could watch and observe the fights. Benkei had already saw the potential in many fighters mainly shinji, virgil, nir, edge, another fellow beastman tauran, as well as a few hidden new comers. In the blink of a eye block one had already finished with nir, alexander, a mysterious tribal warrior and a hooded girl "Hmm this outcome is very intriguing but that boy nir.... he does not seem to show the glowing potential within him, he is holding back". Benkei observed the surviving members of the first block while talking to himself"That man and girl are not to be taken lightly ". The second round had finished as fast as it came with the surviving members shinji, The muscular hero Herc, the warrior grey hawk and medusa. Tension grew once again but this time involving shinji and greyhawk. Benkei could not understand what was being said or happening but a small fight had insured until the mysterious fighter of the third block virgil stopped his friend from doing anything drastic "W-what was that ?" Benkei was shocked at his power but mostly his magic "it is as if he has no limits, that man will be my rival here". As the tension died down the third block would begin but with a mind blowing result. Benkei stood there shocked once again as virgil single handedly defeated all his opponents  clearing  the third block with him being the only survivor "Wow to think that there is no killing in these matches , one can only imagine what would happen if he did not hold back". At long last the final block would begin as benkei was brought to a room to prepare for the final match. Benkei had dropped his bags and held his staff "I can not bring my own weapon to the match soooo " He then slammed his staff into the ground with so much force it would stay stuck "i also can materialize the gauntlets either  but i say that would be a better idea in case someone finds out i even have these". He would be asked to choose his own weapn carefully "hmmmm i need something light but effective sooooo" Benkei would walk to the weapon rack and pull off a single slightly rusted metal bar that held the weapons togther. The other warriors would look at him with confusion and laugh at him questioning what he was planning to do with a piece of rusted metal compared to these good and purposeful weapons. Benkei smirked as he walked out to the center of the arena still shrouded in his white and gold trimmed monk hoodie "One should not forsake a single fruit gifted by the gods themselves". As the warriors all looked at him with confusion , they were all taking to the center as the crowds cheered and wanted to be entertained even further. Benkei looked around in awe "Wow its different down here then up there, we must look like ants to them". As his eyes drifted around the arena the crowds cheered and the fighters all howled and roared. Benkei with all the excited cheered on and swung his pipe around like a idiot causing a seen that painted a target on his back for the other warriors but also a negative glare from the audience themselves.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:02 am
The crowd was still riled up from Virgil’s impressive feat. It would take something truly extraordinary to beat what he had accomplished. In fact, it’d be nearly impossible. ”Okay! We’ve got Block Four entering—WHOAH!!!!!” Kira’s eyes had widened at the sight of a giant entering the arena. The crowd had grew much louder upon bearing witness. He’d walk onto the platform, raising his arms into the air with a widened smile. “AHA!!!!! So many people gather here today!!!! Dolphy is very thankful for your attendance!!! GOHOHO!” He’d shout. Over his massive form was a pelt that belonged to a mammoth-looking creature. In fact, the sight had seemingly annoyed another contestant, a woman who was pale-yellow in color. Her eyes were oval-shaped, like an insect, and black. She crossed her arms, turning to the giant. “Disgusting. The giants are always hunting down the majestic beasts that roam the lands of Paleides. What are they even doing here?” She’d ask. A familiar warrior had been standing beside her. It was Tauran, the bull beastman from before. “Calm your tongue Vespina. The giants have been hunted down in many lands. They have been forced to migrate into wild lands. They must hunt to live.” Said Tauran. “Focus on our match here. Going against him won’t be easy. We’ll help each other so that we both progress.” The two warriors walked in the opposite direction of the giant.

Another familiar face from before had stepped into the arena. It was Jobo! He entered with a grin planted on his face. “So these are my opponents? Pathetic.” He’d mutter to himself. After choosing his spot on the platform, he raised his arms, showcasing his teeth. “YEEEEAH!!!!! I’m ready for this shit!!!!” As he yelled, he caught sight of the monk spinning a pipe. “What the? Is that a pipe? This idiot.” He’d comment. Walking in behind Jobo was Jangr, the dwarf. He’d waddle towards Benkei, his wooden axe in hand. “OI!!! You!!!! What kind of weapon is that!? Have you no brain!?” The dwarf pointed his axe at the monk, “You’ll be dreading the decision you made in choosing that rusty ol’ pipe!” Yelled Jangr.

“Shut up you little midget!” From the left was the sound of a raspy deep voice, causing Jangr to immediately turn in the direction. It was a rather large orc, appearing to be overweight. His hands were rested on his stomach as he stood there, a grin on his face. “It’s always the little ones that talk the most..” He’d continue. Jangr’s face had gone completely red. He tightened his grip on the axe, “WHATCHA CALL ME!? You fat gollywagger!!!!!!!!!” Jangr yelled out. The orc’s had dropped his jaw, gritting his teeth. “Why you....wait until that horn sounds!!!!!”

There was already much tension in the arena. The crowd was beginning to feed into it by mocking some of the fighters. Kira stood in her booth, smiling. This was great. ”I’m totally going to get the announcer spot for the tournament! Not one single soul has left this colosseum!” She’d grin before holding up the mic. ”Okaaaaaaay! With Block Four on stage, we’re ready to begin!!! At the sound of the horn—“ The horn had suddenly sounded, cutting Kira off. ”What the hell!!!!! I didn’t give the signal darnit!!!” She struck a look at the man in charge of the horn. At that same moment, warriors in the arena had charged each other.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:18 am
It was quite. Virgil’s fear left the crowd speechless. Kira had finally spoke on Virgil’s victory. He was entering the victors chamber as she continued on. Upon his arrival to the victors chamber the crowd went wild. Anna has lifted Koji in the air.”He did it Koji!” The wolf pup had barked with joy.

There were some warriors sitting on the bench as well as standing near the entrance to see into the arena. Some of the winners had been excited to see Virgil after the round while others were nervous. Shinji has walked up Virgil first before anyone else. The two would stare at each other as if it was a more ominous tone. ”Weren’t you the one that said to chill out?’ Shinji would say smirking towards the end of his sentence. Virgil looked away as if he were shy. Sucking his teeth first tho, ”Reeelaaax..” he would say to Shinji.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum