TRACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
virgil
virgil
Admin

Treacherous paths often yield the greatest rewards... - Page 3 Empty Re: Treacherous paths often yield the greatest rewards...

Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:04 pm
At long last, we finally reach Poshielle. The village had seemed fairly lively, considering its most recent visitors. Virgil and the others had just arrived, making them a third visiting group in the past couple of days. Most of the homes were decorated with beautiful posh flowers. As well as shops and other major buildings. All of the villagers had continued on with their daily duties. Some had been transporting large barrels into the village. Some would be tending to the flowers. Some were even doing street performances. However, there was one person who stood out the most. An older man appearing to be in his thirties had been handing out, what seems to be newspapers. He had been wearing dark blue pants with long brown boots. Also wearing a white skin tight long sleeve undershirt with an open green over shirt. To top it off, he had been wearing brown leather gloves and a brown hat with a single feather on the back side of the hat.

"WAR IS AMIDST!! DURAN AND GALATIA WILL CLASH!!" The older man had been shouting to a crowd of people, while handing out the newspaper. "WAR IS AMIDST!!" He would continue shouting and handing out the newspaper until he finally reached Virgil's group. "Hey you guys!" The man would inspect the group. The others were confused about this sudden interaction. "You don't look like you're from here. Where are ya from?" "We... we're from somewhere far away." Virgil was a bit hesitant from answering. "Ahh I see. Well did you hear about how Duran attacked Galatia!?" The older man would say excitedly. "It's gonna be a huge war!" "Well we just so happened to be there at the time." Biggs would say. The man's ears would twitch. "What!? You were there!?" The man rushed over to Biggs. He was quite uncomfortable with this. "What Galatia really destroyed? Is it true that the Golden Lion has disappeared? Is he going to face Duran alone?" How did Duran infiltrate Galatia?" The man had been bombarding Biggs with multiple questions at once. Biggs had been backing away being even more nervous and uncomfortable. The questions kept coming until the man was pushed off to the ground by Shinji. The blonde haired boy would take his spear pointing it at the downed man. The others were a bit uneasy with this. "Listen here! Stop asking us so many questions!" Shinji seemed angry. "I'M SORRY!! I GET IT!! I GET IT!!" The older man had now been begging for forgiveness.

At this moment, Shinji had been smacked in the head by Remi. "Enough already!" Shinji was holding the back of his head in pain as he keeled over. "WHAT"S THE BIG IDEA!?!" He got right back up to yell at Remi. "YOU'RE DOING THE MOST RIGHT NOW!!!" "MMEEE!?!" YOU'RE THE ONE THAT HIT ME!!" "AND YOU'RE THE ONE THREATENING PEOPLE!!!" Virgil and Biggs would both smack their hands to their faces. Virgil would walk over to the man offering his hand to help him up. "Sorry about that. Shinji can be a bit... aggressive." He'd chuckle nervously.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Treacherous paths often yield the greatest rewards... - Page 3 Empty Re: Treacherous paths often yield the greatest rewards...

Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:46 pm
Some time had passed as benkei would lead the group on their way to tracking the solders "the rings keep pulling east but the vibrations are getting louder so we are getting close". Benkei would ponder "what could be easy of here that they would rush over here for? Interesting dear friends ". He would look at the girl "dear ladies is all well?"
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:02 pm
The group had been walking for days, taking breaks in intervals. Yet, despite it all, they were still in range of the convoy somehow. Perhaps luck had been on their side, alligning everything for them. Benkei had mentioned that they were drawing close, judging from the vibrating rings on his staff. ”Oh dear....I’m afraid I cannot keep up.” Tobias said, dropping onto his bottom as he panted. Kira, who was beside him, had also dropped down, leaning against the elderly man. ”We’ve been....we’ve been walking for so long...” She said, sweating profusely. The two of them had also been panting, unable to continue walking.

Stella and Nir had also been panting, but they managed to keep on their feet. They’d turn to Benkei, with the young women asked if they were okay. Stella had wiped her forehead, smiling. ”Yes, I’m okay. It’s just awfully hot today.” She said with a soft smile. ”Yeah, it is.” Nir had looked up to the sky, staring at the sun as he placed his hands above his eyes. ”Stella, I want you to wait here with Tobias and Kira. The guys and I will move on ahead to scope the area.” Nir’d turn to Kane and Van, who hadn’t been affected by the trailing. ”You two seem to be doing fine. You’re ready to scout?” Nir asked.

Kane had smirked, taking his hat off and fanning himself. ”You bet I am. I’m surprised they managed to keep up.” Kane had said, looking to Kira and Tobias, who had been drinking from their canteens. ”They’re just slowing us down.” Van said, turning away from the group. ”The convoy seems to have stopped not too far from here. It appears that they have a problem with one of the vehicles. It overheated.” Kane had rubbed his hand, ”Stopped huh? Well, as Nir said, we’ll go check it out.”
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:21 pm
As the group would stop benkei would show them his staff "so the convoy did stop I guess that had to do with me covering their engine with solid Rock". Nir had told the girls to stay with Tobias as the rest would scout "theirs a village not to far from our location yes? Where they need to possibly do bussiness so they must of stopped half way near by , at this point we need to see what's in the truck and hear what's going on". Benkei would sigh "I wish we had someway to listen in on their conversation as well as sneak in the truck but we would need some ghostly way into their area, I need to get closer to pick up their vibrations with the coins they took". Benkei had made a point about needing to learn what actions these Duran solders were up too
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:53 pm
Tobias had turned to face Benkei, ”You covered their engine with your earth? So, this was planned out?” He stroked through his beard, smiling. ”Impressive Benkei.” Stella had added. ”So with them stopped and all, you guys could totally go get them!” Nir had rubbed his chin, ”Precisely Kira, Van and Kane will go scout the situation.” Both Kane and Van had turned to each other before turning to Benkei. ”There is a village nearby, yes. At this point, we will do what we must.” He’d walk off, Kane behind him.

The two had walked through the thicket, reaching a point where they could see the convoy. The first vehicle had been smoking, its engine having overheated. Benkei’s earth dome had deprived it of any air to cool it. The four soldiers who had been driving the vehicle were arguing outside. “Are you serious? You couldn’t check this thing at the lake!?” Asked R-2766. “Hey! How was I supposed to know about this!?” Answered R-2767. In front of their vehicle was the smaller one. Two soldiers had peered out of their windows, looking back. “Oi! We’re not waiting for you! We’re heading out!” Yelled R-2762. “Good luck trying to get that started! Better hope Commander Vraig doesn’t get on your asses!” R-2763 had yelled, laughing along with R-2762 as they drove off.

One of the four soldiers left behind, R-2766, had kicked the dust below in frustration. “Shit!! We’re screwed!” He’d yell. “C’mon, let’s just fix this thing and get moving.” R-2768 said. He would walk over to the front of the truck, kneeling down to check under. “How did this even happen?” He’d ask quietly, speaking to himself. The other three had stood idling around the truck. R-2765 and R-2767 had been pushing each other around. R-2766, on the other hand, had paced back and forth, trying to calm himself down.

”Those unfortunate bastards.” Kane had muttered to himsef, grabbing his crossbow. ”Well, you know what to do.” He said, passing Van the weapon. ”Yes, I do. Go get them.” Van answered, taking a hold of Kane’s crossbow and kneeling down. Kane would grab a hold of four bolts, dropping them at Van’s side, where the young assassin had loaded then into the weapon. ”Quick and painless buddy.” Said Kane as he walked away. In his pacing, the sound of four shots had been heard behind him.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:00 pm
Benkei followed behind van and Kane with nir as they Duran solders would argue "just say the word I can expand the earth from the car cause a mild explode then constrict them so we can have a few words ". Before benkei could explain his plan van and Kane had already decided on one "wait what are you....!" Van had quickly shot all four solders down in cold blood killing them "you animals! We could of used them for information and maybe found the Oracle! Killing them was not the only answering! . Benkei would quickly grab van by the collar pushing him to the ground and racing his hand with his gaunlets on.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:17 pm
In mere seconds, all the soldiers had dropped to the ground, each hit at a vital region. Van had lowered the weapon, glaring at the bodies emotionlessly. During his trance, he had been grabbed by Benkei, being shoved to the ground. The young man had slowly set the weapon down, standing to his feet and dusting himself off. ”I warned you, monk. That if you ever touched me again, it would be your last time doing so.” He gazed upon Benkei, unsheathing his blade. ”Prepare to die...”

”Knock it off!!!” Kane had called out, with the others behind. Nir had quickly paced towards the two, standing in between them. ”You two are allies! Why are you constantly trying to provoke one another!?” The others had peered to the side, seeing the bodies of the Duran soldiers laying lifeless. ”T-They’re dead...” Kira had gasped, shoving her head into Tobias’ shoulder. Stella had frowned, feeling sadness. Although they were enemies of Galatia, they were still human. Times of war always bring death, this was absolute. Seeing this, would always remind the girl of her past.

”Can we just get this mission done? When it’s over, you guys can do whatever it is you want to do. Hell, kill each other if that’s what you really want...” Kane said, picking his weapon up. Nir had frowned, turning to the soldiers below. ”You killed them?” He asked. ”Yes, I did. I would have killed the monk as well, had you not shown up.” Van answered, sheathing his weapon. ”Look, these are enemies. We can’t afford to capture them alive. We don’t know if they have any comms that could have jeopardized the mission, had we captured them.” Kane turned to Benkei, ”Look, this was the perfect opportunity to take their armor and infiltrate the village. We already know that we’re near it, now we have a way in without the risk of alarming them beforehand. Just keep to your religious stuff, leave the plans to us.”
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:24 pm
Benkei was gripping van tightly as he was ready to strike him down but van had previously warned him about touching him "you think you way of doing things are okay! You think you can take me!". In that moment his gaunlets would vibrate and disappear",what the ?". Kane and nir pushed them off and ask them to settle down. He explain the reasoning for all this and this war comes with death even if it's enemies. He wanted to take their gear and armor and dress them up to infiltrate the location they were going but Kane was unsympathetic to what benkei was saying. Benkei looked at Kane as he made his comment about religion " this is not a religious action or way of thinking ! I wanted information and now I can't get that now they are dead !"he would storm off toward the vehicles inspecting the bodies and the truck.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:29 am
Nir had felt the tension growing within the group. There was fear that eventually, it’d hit a point they would not be able to recover from. After Benkei stormed off, Nir had turned to Kane. ”Did these people really have to die?” Kane had paused, looking at the soil before turning to Nir. ”Yes. You are a soldier no? You understand this business. You do what you must for the sake of the mission, remember that.” Kane said, walking down to the convoy.

Van followed behind him, his eye fixated on Benkei. A crow had descended onto his shoulder as he approached one of the Duran soldiers. ”The monk...Ya going to kill him?” Asked the crow, turning its head to Benkei. ”Given the next opportunity, I just might.” The young man had reached one of the soldiers. He kneeled down by his side, beginning to remove the armor. Kane had done the same to another.

Stella, Kira and Tobias had looked to Nir. ”Nir, a word.” Tobias approached Nir, turning back to the two young women before looking to the Galatian vice-commander. ”The girls and I are beginning to wonder if they’re truly in it for the sake of Galatia. Can we trust them? They’ve killed these men, although enemies, in cold blood. They did not have to resort to that.” Nir had sighed, looking to his boots. ”I know. But as of right now, it’s the only shot we have at getting The Oracle back. We’ll have to take that chance Tobias.” He said. ”What if they turn on us? What if they get rid of us!?” Kira had suddenly added. ”I won’t let them...” Nir replied, looking at the convoy as he walked towards it.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:38 am
As benkei confirmed their deaths he would strip their armor off and use earth magic to bury them "you were my enemy but may you find peace and salvation in the next ". He would open the truck and see cuffs chains and dried blood on some of the seats and cargo "medical supplies? Needles? but they were filled with something ". He examines the empty needle viles "this isn't normal stuff , it contains magic in it? Dear God what is this, their were people in here but they must of dropped them off somewhere else and went on to pick up the next batch....like test subjects?".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:08 pm
By this time, both Van and Kane had been in their suits of armor. For Van, it didn’t fit quite well, a little too loose for his smaller frame. ”This will just have to do.” Kane had made several poses, feeling out the suit as he watched Benkei bury the bodies using his magic. ”What a good guy.” He teased.

The approaching Nir had took note on Benkei’s actions, quite pleased with them. He’d watch Benkei move to the truck, where he’d open the hatch. Both girls and Tobias had followed behind. ”What’s going on?” He questioned, moving to the back of truck to see what Benkei was so shocked to see. Tobias had also hurried past the girls, joining Nir. The two of them had stared into the truck, horrified by the contents within. ”It can’t be...” Tobias had covered his mouth, turning to the two young women. ”Please, step no further! This isn’t a sight for you two...”

Kane had slowly walked over to the three men, ”So, they HAVE been conducting experiments on humans. Looks like we’ve got a way to get the girls and the old man in then.” Kane smirked. ”W-What!?” Nir had quickly turned to Kane, ”No! They can’t come! It’s too dangerous for them! They’ll stay hidden!” Nir was adamant about keeping them out of this affair.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:41 pm
After a bit of explaining, the older man with the hat and feather had been nodding his head. “I see, I see.” Virgil and the others had explained what actually happened in Galatia. They had also mentioned that the Oracle was captured. “With the Oracle in the hands of Duran, who knows what they could be planning.” Virgil would them step up. “From what our master has told us, she is a person of immense power.” “Yes, she truly is. It’s been rumored that the Oracle has power equivalent to that of the creator of this world.” The older man would ponder.

“So anyway... Do you happen to know why Duran came by here?” Remi was curious about Duran passing. This would also help them in their search for the Oracle. The group would look to the man for an answer. “Sorry. But I haven’t the faintest clue. They were here and then they were gone.” Biggs looked down with his thoughts. “So they didn’t stay here long.” He’d say out loud.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:54 pm
As benkei pulled out the needle he looked at the group "anyone here think they can identify for sure that their are small traces of misra in here ". As benkei was explaining his finding Kane seemed to like how this was in their favor as he suggested they could use Tobias and the girls as bate to get them in "you can not be serious! We have already lost the Oracle now you dare risk us losing lady Kira and lady Stella,I promised on my honor to keep them safe it's my job". Benkei looked at them "it's not my say anyway I have to follow what the girls ask of me so it's up to them for this decision". Benkei looked at Kane and van "once we are at the Duran location how do you suggest we get them out to safety it's not like we have a 5 person with us since Tobias will be with them".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:29 pm
Kane had sighed, finding this mission to be growing quite difficult. ”I understand your doubts and worries, but your dear Oracle is at stake here. The more time you waste fighting back, the longer it takes to find her.” In his frustration, Kane had taken out a cigar, lighting it and taking a pull. ”Now, we obviously have a plan.” Nir and the girls had listened intently. Although Nir did not agree with the plan, Kane was ultimately right. They had to be quick. They’d have to trust Kane and Van. ”Okay, you’re right.” Nir looked to the others, ”He’s right. We cannot afford to waste anymore time.”

Stella had nodded, turning to Benkei. ”Benkei, thank you, but we’ll have to follow along.” Kira frowned, holding herself tightly. ”Oh god! What if we get caught!? We’ll be tortured!” Tobias had broken into a sweat, beginning to shake, ”O-Oh no! No! Not torture!” Van had closed his eye, sighing. Kane had also appeared bothered by the cowardice. ”Okay, look! Here’s the plan! Van, Benkei, Nir and I are going to be the soldiers bringing in our next batch of test subjects. You’ll probably be brought into a cell, awaiting to be checked out. While you’re there, we’ll snoop around, trying to gather some information. Meanwhile, Stella, you’ll be finding out what they’re up to.” Kane said.

”What if their lives are put in danger?” Nir asked. ”I’ll take care of that.” Van said. ”Van already has them covered. We just have to stick to our plan! Now we should get going!”
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:42 pm
While benkei was angry with the decision he couldn't argue with kanes facts about them wasting time "fine I will agree to your terms no more quarrels between us". He would put on the armor and make sure it is snug "now the question is anyone know how to drive one of these things?". He would look at van as he mentioned he would handle the safety of the girls and Tobias "you have a plan to get these three out alive and safe? What may that be?"
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:14 am
Kane had gave Benkei a thumbs up, ”I can agree to that. Now, you just leave the driving to me, R-2765.” Kane smirked, placing his helmet over his head. ”R-2768, put them into the truck!” He yelled. Van had given Kane a glare before sucking his teeth and putting his helmet on. He’d walk over to the two girls and Tobias, motioning for them to get into the vehicle. ”A little too into character don’t you think!?” Kira had said, slowly boarding the truck. Tobias followed behind, ”Kira, we must not upset them! They are Duran soldiers!” He said. She’d suddenly give him a glare, twitching her eye. ”You too Tobias!?”

Stella had stood at the back, turning to Nir, who had put on his armor and helmet. ”I can’t believe I’m wearing this Stella. I feel like I’ve committed treason.” Stella had giggled, wiping some dirt off the helmet. ”Nonsense. You are a Galatian hero. You do this for the sake of The Oracle.” She said with a smile. Nir had returned the smile, ”Thank you Stella. I pray for your safety. I promise we’ll get out of this with Sephy’s location.” They both nodded in unision, with Stella stepping into the truck. Nir had closed the door behind her, joining Kane and Van in the front. ”Alright! Here we go!” Kane said, driving off once everyone was inside.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:42 pm
As everyone was setting up benkei would sigh "I'm pretty sure we won't be a problem fitting the part of Duran solders, with kanes acting and vans attitude we will fit right in". Benkei would sarcastically say this as the truck is loaded up with Stella,Kira and tobias playing their parts "I'll stay in the back with the prisoners as to keep them safe and try to escort them to the holding cell". Benkei would look at nir as he felt indifferent wearing Duran armor "trust me I feel like scum myself wearing this but it must be done". Benkei looked at his shoulder as everyone had a identification number "so we go by numbers for identification so what am I and nir?"
virgil
virgil
Admin

Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:46 am
The group had wondered about Duran’s business in Poshielle. Unfortunately, standing around won’t do them any good. Virgil would begin to motion to the older man. “Well, we’re gonna check around and see if we can find any clues.” The older man look to the group. “I wouldn’t stay in this little village if I were you. Rumor has it, people have been going missing.” “Missing?” Biggs would add. “Yeah. I was going to investigate this a little more but I don’t have any real leads. Well actually that’s a lie. There was a suspicious group that came to the village many years ago. But they’re long gone. And the kidnappings didn’t happen until they left here.” The group would ponder. “I’m confused.” Remi would say with the man giving her his attention. “If you know that group that appeared her years ago was suspicious and the kidnappings didn’t happen until after... then wouldn’t that narrow that down to that group?”

Remi brought up a logical point to which the older man rubbed his scruffy beard. “Yeah, that is the logical thought process, except... Not a single one of those suspicious people have been found in the village. It’s like they were here and then vanished from existence.” The group would look astonished. “Most likely the kidnappings have to deal with that group but... Without anyone seeing them, there’s no definitive case.” It was a bit unsettling but without a proper lead, it would be hard to connect the two. “Oh well.” The older man shrugged. He started to walk off.

“Hey wait!” Virgil shouted as the older man turned to face him. “Who are you?” The older man would smile. “The names Cliff.” The others would then begin introducing themselves. “I’m Remi.” “I I’m A- Anna.” “Biggs is the name.” “...Shinji.” The blonde haired boy wasn’t as interested. Lastly Virgil introduced himself last. “And I’m Virgil. It’s was nice meeting you Cliff.” Cliff would smile at the group. “No, no, the pleasure is all mine.” The older man would chuckle as he walk off.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:39 pm
Benkei had chose to sit in the back of the truck with the Stella, Kira and Tobias. Which left Nir to sit in the front with Kane and Van. They’d drive off, riding down the path. Along the way, Benkei did not hold back his snarky comments, mentioning how Kane and Van would fit in. Van had simply turned his head to the window, sucking his teeth. Kane, however, shook his head. ”C’mon Benkei, that wasn’t nice!”

Nir had facepalmed his helmet, turning to the back of the truck. There had been a small slot that could be talked through. ”Benkei, your number should be on your shoulder patch. I’m R-2766. So that’d make you R-2767, if the order is correct.” Tobias had looked around in the back. He had been counting the blood stains, tremoring with Kira. Stella had been watching them both, leaning over to place her hand on Kira’s lap. ”You’ll be okay, I promise.”

Meanwhile, in Poshielle...

As Cliff walked off, Latom, the village elder, had walked onto the scene. He approached the group, waving, “Hi! It seems you have all met Cliff!” He stopped at the group, wiping the sweat from his forehead. “Welcome to Poshielle! My name’s Latom, and I’m the village elder here!” Latom smiled, looking to each person individually. “I swear, we just keep getting so many visitors. Not too long ago, we had another group pass by here.”
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:49 pm
Benkei sighed "I wasn't saying it to be me I'm just stating we can pull this off" benkei looked at his shoulder as nir stated his number "hmmm R-2767 so we are all in order I want how high the rankings go with these solders ". Benkei put his helmet on and could see a visor display. Benkei messed around with the helmet and looked around the vehicle for anything important ."theirs mission objectives and transmission logs here". Benkei was fascinated and yet so afraid of the possibilities "the drop zone is not to far from here but from I'm reading from these logs it seems woman and children are of most importance so men not so much".
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:11 am
In this moment, the young group had just been greeted by the village elder. The group was a bit taken back but would greet the elder as well. "Is this village that popular?"

Upon Latom's answer, Remi would butt in. "Actually sir... We heard from Cliff that some Duran soldiers had passed by. We were wondering if you had any idea, which way they were headed."
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:29 am
Stella, Kira and Tobias had dug through some of the logs with Benkei, analyzing what they could. ”You’re right Benkei. They’ve been targetting women and children. This seems to be alligning with what we uncovered at Poshielle.” Tobias had continued reading through the logs; beads of sweat rolling down the side of his face. ”Aaaaagh!!! What are they doing with the women and children!? Am I going to be experimented on!? My beautiful face!” Kira had dramatically grabbed the side of her face, leaning over Tobias. ”We’ll have to find out once we get to the village.”

They had drove through the path, able to see the walls of Andel ahead. ”Look at this! This place is completely hidden by the forest! So sketchy!” Kane said. ”It appears that they have purposely isolated themselves here. We need to find out why.” Nir said, leaning back into the seat and rubbing his chin. The group was finally approaching the village of Andel. Would they be able to unravel the mystery here?

At Poshielle...

Latom had been asked if the village was a popular destination, considering the amount of visitors. “Well, we are known for our Pos—“ Suddenly, Remi had questioned Latom on Duran’s whereabouts. The man had taken a step back, surprised by Remi’s sudden questioning. “Ah! Uh! Yes! Duran did come through here! They went North-West when they left our village....But a group that passed through here not too long ago were already on their trail. Is this about the attack on Galatia??”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:55 am
"North-West?" Remi would be lost in thought. Shinji would then step up to Latom. "We're hunting them down. With them attacking Galatia, it ruined our-" Virgil would nudge Shinji in the side, causing slight pain from his injuries. Shinji held his side, showing stress on his face. "Why you-" Virgil had stepped up, speaking over Shinji. It was if he were trying to hide something. "These people from Duran. Can you describe them? Like more specifically were they with a blonde haired girl and a white dress?" They didn't really pay much attention to the secondary group, considering their main focus was on Duran.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:59 pm
Benkei would tell the girls to relax "my ladies I will keep you safe that is my word but until then we have to play a part so easy and Tobias you might be sent to a worker camp so they do not need you so your job will be to have a open ear and listen up for anything". As they reach the gate the guards would bang on the door wanting to see the driver and the cargo "this is Duran team R-2765 through R-2768 reporting in,we hit a snag and we had some runners to deal with as you can see".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:08 am
The vehicle had finally reached the gates, where guards had been standing at their posts. They had looked into the vehicle, well, specifically Benkei, who was at the open slot. He informed the guards of their run-in with the prisoners, explaining that it was the reason they were late. “R-2765’s unit huh? We were informed that you were late because of an overheated engine, not runners.” Kane had smirked, pointing to the back. ”What R-2767 was trying to say, was that when we stopped to check our engine, they managed to get out of the back.” Nir had nodded, ”Exactly.” The guards had looked to each other, patting the truck. “Eh, you’ll have to deal with the boss. Proceed.” Kane had sighed, continuing to drive into the village. The gates had closed behind them as they entered. ”That was close.” Nir said, sinking back into the seat. ”Too close.”

Inside of the walls, there were many Duran soldiers moving equipment and patrolling. Villagers, had been walking throughout the streets. ”This cannot be. How is Duran operating in this village?” Tobias had moved up, shoving Benkei out of the way. ”Let me take a look!” In front of the truck, a man clad in Duran armor, appearing to be in his thirties, approached the vehicle. He was fair in skin color, with red hair combed to the right. He also had freckles and green eyes. On his shoulder was P-94. Beside him, was a taller middle-aged man, black hair combed back. His eyes were light brown, and his mustache was black as well. He was wearing a navy blue robe, with white pants and brown sandals. ”Uh-oh!” Kane had stopped the truck, waving to the two before them. “Exit the vehicle now!” Yelled P-94. Without any hesitation, Kane, Nir and Van had exited the truck. ”Forgive us sir!”

P-94 had looked at each of them, turning to the truck. “Weren’t there four of you? Where is R-2767?” He asked, crossing his arms behind his back. “What a joke.” Said the other man, spitting onto the ground as he crossed his arms. All three had turned back to the truck, awaiting Benkei.

Returning to Poshielle...

Latom had nodded, “Yes, they went North-West!” He was then pressed by Shinji, who’d cause him to take step back. “Well, uh, if you’re hunting them down, they went that way!” Latom had scratched his head, turning to Virgil. “It was a convoy. There were two vehicles. I didn’t see a blonde haired girl.” The man rubbed his chin, “Is there some sort of problem?”
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum