TRACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Treacherous paths often yield the greatest rewards... - Page 11 Empty Re: Treacherous paths often yield the greatest rewards...

Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:00 pm
As kuro has agreed to pull the cart benkei would help the children to the cart and some of the women too weak to walk "okay that is everyone so let's get a move on before the others get worried or something happens". Benkei lead the group as he turned to kuro "you really are a interesting creature, throughout my travels I never encountered anything like you but then again I have never met anyone like van either so that's a plus".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Treacherous paths often yield the greatest rewards... - Page 11 Empty Re: Treacherous paths often yield the greatest rewards...

Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:57 pm
Kuro had dragged the wagon, looking up to Benkei. ”Yeah, I honestly don’t know what I am. I do know that Van knew me since he was a child.” Kuro said, turning straight ahead as they made their way to the exit. Stella had been walking beside the women who were strong enough to walk, smiling as she could see the light ahead. ”We’re almost there.” She said. Kira had also smiled, looking towards the light. Sofia had smiled from ear to ear. No, every single prisoner had been smiling ear to ear. It had been so long since they had been outside. To be able to see the sun’s rays entering the facility, was truly a blessing for them. The young girl had looked up to Kira as they were exiting the facility. “Kira! Is my brother out there?” She asked, looking ahead to the massive crowd awaiting them. Kira had remained silent before looking down, ”Your brother is...” She could not find it in herself to lie to the young girl. Instead, she remained silent.

Outside of the facility, the crowd had waited. Nir could see Kuro’s small figure exiting the darkness of the facility, the wagon in tow. “Look!!!! They’re safe!!!!” Cried out one visitor. “The God of Light has blessed us!!!” Said another. Nir smiled, watching as Stella helped some women walk down the ramp. ”Thank goodness...” He said softly. Kane had smirked, ”I can’t believe it! They actually did it! And look! That little Kuro’s dragging them!” Kane chuckled, patting Van on the shoulder as they both looked on. Tobias had stepped forward, ”Kira!!!! Kira is safe!!!!”

Inner Chamber

Ferdinand’s attack had been countered by Koji, the small wolf pup. This had surprised him, “Hm?” His fist had been redirected, missing Virgil. This had given Remi another window to send more of her blazing birds, attempting to catch Ferdinand. However, somehow, the man was able to see the attack coming. He’d quickly move his arm holding Anna in front of the attack’s path. “How foolish of you.” Zid, who had been watching from the sideline, was compelled to act. Something had made him move! The young man quickly moved in between the fire attack and Anna, holding his hands together. He’d seperate them, forming a web of dark energy, much like Ferdinand’s. “Zid, how unusual of you...” Ferdinand had muttered to himself, picking up on Virgil’s attack. He’d dash to the side just in time to avoid the shot, but it had grazed him. “Taking you all on with three arms is quite troublesome.” Ferdinand opened his mouth, expelling the same gas from before. Only this time, it’d cover more area.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:49 pm
Room

In a unbelievable turn of events, Zid has finally made his move. He’d step in to defend both Ferdinand and Anna from Remi’s attack. This had threw her off from the unexpected interference. Meanwhile, Virgil had just barely grazed Ferdinand. Virgil had sucked his teeth in disappointment. It was at this moment Ferdinand realized it wouldn’t be easy to take in Virgil, Remi and Koji while holding Anna.

Moments later, Ferdinand had released the same gas from earlier that Anna, Akita and Akito had seen earlier. The young girl within Ferdinand’s grasp had just shouted out to her friends, in order to earn them. “Don’t let it touch you!!” She shouted as loud as she could, causing her friends to look puzzled. Koji was the closest to Ferdinand and would be surrounded by the gas. The wolf pup had looked around and within a few moments had begun to start slipping into an unconscious state. “Koji? What’s wrong?” Remi has called out to the wolf pup but it was in vain. Koji has dropped to the ground and was now incapacitated! Both Remi and Virgil knew now to back away from the gas. Things were no longer looking in their favor. Some of the children around had been dropping as well.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:28 pm
As benkei listened to kuro they had reached the exit as visitors were cheering and running to their families they haven't seen in a while. Some were devastated that the ones they loved were not among the survivers "I apologize that we could not save them all stel but this has to count for something". As benkei got closer he could see Kane,van,nir and Tobias but benkei eye started to twitch as no one reacted to kuro the way benkei did "really really no one going to react to the ghost cat pulling this wagon! Or even the fact he is some magical spectral god !".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:32 pm
There was a surge of emotion from the crowd. Many had been distraught, unable to handle the absence of their loved ones. They assumed the worst. Sofia, turning away from Kira and her silence, had dropped from the wagon. She ran into the crowd crying out for her brother. “Idro! Big brother Idro!” Dan had turned his head, spitting to the ground. “That little runt’s brother was Idro!? That traitor...” Ada had looked over to Sofia. “She’s just a little girl Danny boy! She had nothing to do with this!” In the midst of the crowd, a figure had been walking towards the small girl.

”I feel so bad for her Stella. She’s got no one..” Kira said. Stella would take notice of the figure approaching Sofia, ”Not quite Kira. Come, let’s join the others.” Stella said, taking Kira’s hand and walking over to the others. As Sofia looked around frantically, she had met the figure, who happened to be Shilane. The woman had looked down at the child before kneeling down, “Hello.” The woman said, “Hello...” Replied Sofia, looking up at the woman with a timidness. “I see you’re looking for your brother. Your brother is off on a special mission, with my brother. He wanted you to be with me while he’s gone.” She said, “I’m Shilane.” She continued, reaching out to the girl to shake her hand. The young girl hesitated before taking her hand, “You have such a pretty name Shilane. I’m Sofia!” Said the girl, smiling. Shilane had smiled as well, looking past Sofia to see R-6764 standing at the entrance of the facility. “You have a pretty name too Sofia.”

”Sofia’s with Shilane now!” Kira said, turning towards Stella. ”Moments of grief often give us a chance to show the good in humanity. To comfort others, and help them deal with things we may have gone through.” Stella said. ”I see. Maybe Shilane would be a good guardian for her.” Kira had then looked ahead to notice Tobias running towards her, ”Kira! Stella! You are both safe! Thank goodness!” Kira had widened her eyes, running to hug Tobias. ”Tobias!!” Meanwhile, back at the wagon, Kuro had reverted to his spectral form. ”Hey, you don’t have to make a commotion!” He said, quickly turning into a blot on the ground and quickly moving back to Van’s cloak.

Inner Chamber

Before the gas had begun taking effect, Anna managed to alert the others and warn them of its properties. However, for some, it was too late. “Foolish child..” Ferdinand said, watching as Koji had been rendered unconscious. Some of the children had also started dropping. Within the cover of the gas, Ferdinand had thrown Anna’s body up towards the ceiling, opening his mouth and firing a fluid-like substance that’d hit the girl and create an adhesive. In seconds, she was stuck on the ceiling, like an insect caught in a spider’s web. “Now, let us begin...” Ferdinand had moved into the gas, moving for Remi first. He’d emerge from the gas, appearing in front of her, where he’d send a straight punch at her. Zid had looked up at Anna, seeming a bit worried.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:25 am
Room

"ANNA!!" Virgil had shouted after Ferdinand had plastered her to the ceiling. The little girl would struggle as best as she could. Unfortunately, she was unable to move a muscle. Virgil had begun to get progressively angrier as time went on. While watching this, Ferdinand had slipped into the gas. Both Remi and Virgil had been caught by surprise as the beast of a man appeared before Remi. He'd send a punch at her in which, she was able to just barely defend against crossing her arms. "Remi!!" Virgil shouted with Remi crashing into the wall near the doorway. Virgil had turned back to Ferdinand. Dark purple Misra had started to surround him. First, Virgil had held his right hand open out at the smoke. Using his gravity magic, he'd push the smoke away. Immediately after, he charged Ferdinand. A series of punches and kick would follow suit. Due to the empowerment of his dark magic, Virgil's attacks were much stronger.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:25 pm
Remi’s body had gone crashing into the wall near the entrance to the chamber, causing some dust to rise. Some of the children who managed to escape the effects of the mysterious gas, had attempted to exit through the doorway. They were, however, stopped by Zid, who’d stretch out his arms. “You aren’t going anywhere!” He said. Ferdinand grinned, looking to Virgil, whose anger had been boiling over. “Your friends, do you think you can actually save them?” The brute had turned towards Virgil, who wasted no time in charging for another attack. There was now a much darker tinge to his Misra. There was also a feeling of anger and hatred much more potent than before.

This had pleased Ferdinand. It had also pleased his master, who watched from the massive eye on Ferdinand’s chest. Ferdinand’s arms had suddenly turned a blackish-purple, covered in the same glowing purple aura as before. Using two arms, he had parried Virgil’s blows once again. But this time, Virgil would begin feeling pain as he connected with Ferdinand’s arms. During the parry, the two other arms would send a counter. One arm had punched at Virgil’s gut while the other reached for his throat. For the others watching, the gas was now cleared for anyone to help, thanks to Virgil’s magic.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:18 am
As benkei reunited with the others he was a bit creeped out how kuro just returned to his bubbly form and went straight to van "well I can never unsee that ever again so ewww". Benkei manner had changed as he looked to the little girl and shilane "I'm assuming that girl is idro sister......they look alike" he turned to nir "I failed again I let another friend close to me die and I could do nothing to stop it....I was hopeless and couldn't accomplish a dam thing not for the Oracle, not for dolphy not even for kero". He sat on the ground and sigh "I do however have something to report , kuro if you do not mind can you relay the information with me ?". Benkei looked at the group "two days ago a highly important piece of cargo was transported....to Duran territory a city ".
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:30 pm
Room

The battle Virgil and Ferdinand had begun to heat up. Virgil's small flurry of attacks was defended against well, while Ferdinand had delivered a successful counter attack. The young man had been stunned briefly. The monster of a man had attempted to grab at his throat but was intercepted by Remi. She had sent a ball of fire at Ferdinand's hand. This gave Virgil enough time to recover and make a counter strike of his own. He had leaped into the air. Showing an open palm with his left, Virgil had shot out a ball of dark magic to Ferdinand. It's had a decent enough size that it wouldn't completely destroy the room. With Anna as well as the children in the mix, they had to be careful not to make any moves that could harm them.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:05 pm
Families were reunited, finally. For The Hunters of Rodeas, they had also finally gathered. Ada had been ecstatic, hugging Shel. Edward and Joseph, on the other hand, had found themselves speaking with Dan. They shared their experiences and vice-versa. Benkei had taken this opportunity to speak on his failures, specifically the deaths of Alexander, Dolphy and Kero. Benkei had turned to Benkei, trying to comfort him. ”I understand Benkei. I know how it feels to come short.” He turned to face the sky, as the sun was beginning to set. ”You just want to save everyone, but fail to realize that fate isn’t in your hands.” Nir had turned down to Benkei, ”You also blame yourself and lose sight of what was gained. Kero died for Andel, and although you couldn’t save him, look at what you’ve managed to accomplish. No longer is Andel under Duran rule.” Nir smiled.

The two were then joined by the others. Everyone had been present, and to be honest, it felt like months to some. Stella’s eyes were filled with happiness as she joined Nir and them. ”It’s so good to see you again Nir!” She said, hugging the vice-commander. Tobias and Kira were behind, smiling as well. ”Look! The girls are safe!!” The old man said, raising Kira’s arm. Van had closed his eye, sighing. ”We can see that.” Kane had stepped up, closely examining the two women. ”What is going on here!? Where are your luscious locks!? What have they done to you both? Why!? Whyyyyy!?” Kane had dramatically fallen to his knees, raising his arms. ”It’s good to see you again Kane!” Stella said, giggling.

With everyone together, Nir had decided to bring up what Benkei had mentioned. ”So, Benkei had been telling me that a highly important shipment was being transported two days ago. What’s this about?” He asked. Kuro’s eyes had opened from Van’s shadow, ”Correct. The shipment’s destination is in Valkor.” Nir had suddenly turned to Kuro with a shocked expression. ”Valkor? In the continent of Golmir?” Kane had stood up, returning to his serious demeanor. ”Valkor huh? That’s not good.”

Inner Chamber

Ferdinand had successfully landed a hit on Virgil, stunning him with the hit to his stomach. But before he could even grab a hold of him, Remi had once again intercepted. A blazing ball of fire had been sent at Ferdinand’s arm, knocking him off course and causing him to stagger to the left, waving his arm. This had given Virgil another window of attack. He leapt into the air, sending a ball of dark energy. It was another combined attack. “Your combined efforts are admirable, but useless.” From the massive eye fired another beam of dark energy, splitting through the ball of darkness and hitting the ceiling. It’d collapse that section of the ceiling, sending rubble crashing down onto children. The two halves of the energy ball had crashed to the side, causing a small explosion.

Ferdinand had used this to his advantage, quickly forming dark energy at one of his hands. With a swing, he had sent a purple thread of energy, aiming straight for Remi. If she was tagged, the thread would stick to her, where Ferdinand would then swing her into a wall.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:16 pm
Room

Impressively, Ferdinand had been able to counter the attack just in time. Parts of the ceiling had started to fall onto the children. Thankfully, they were protected by Biggs. He’d punch and kick at the debris falling. Most of the children had cowered in fear when some of the debris would fall onto them. Their eyes were shut as they awaited the eminent danger. Soon after their eyes would begin to widened to see they were unharmed. Biggs has stood strong, protecting the children.  “Are.. are you all ok?” He’d pant as he held up a large piece of the ceiling on his back. Blood would drip from the side of his face. Some of the children would cry out. Some would be in awe as they saw Biggs. Overall, Biggs has just become a hero to these children.

As this went on, Ferdinand had launched a thread like substance at Remi. This would allow him to throw her around and into a wall. She’d cover herself attempting to absorb the impact. As this happened, Virgil rushed Ferdinand from behind. “You’re in range now.” Virgil had used his gravity magic to hold Ferdinand in place. Now he would unleash a barrage of punches to his stomach!

Last edited by virgil on Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:38 pm
Kane would sulk in despair as the girls hair were cut but nothing could be done at the moment. As benkei and kuro relayed the findings Kane and nir would offer up their input "yea so I have heard that's bad news considering much that is known, we still do not know if the high value package was the Oracle but given the information and the current circumstance we have to treat it as such". Benkei began to think" question is how do we begin to actually enter Duran territory? I mean we have their gear here maybe we could use it idk but im sure they going to come check out this place soon or notice the radio silence when they call here so that will tip them off something is wrong ".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:11 pm
Kane sighed, understanding their current predicament. ”This isn’t good at all. I don’t think we’ll be able to just sneak in there dressed as their own.” He turned to Nir, ”Golmir is one of the worst continents out there. Most of it is composed of mountains and barren wastelands. Not to mention the monsters that roam around.” Tobias had widened his eyes, ”M-Monsters?” Kira had also done the same, beginning to bite her nails in her anxiety. ”Wh-What kind of monsters are we talking about?” Kane had crossed his arms, ”I’m talking manticores, chimeras, behemoths....Not to mention the inhabitants. We’ll have goblins, orcs, dwarves, ogres.” Stella turned to face Kira and Tobias, who were hugging each other in fear, trembling. She’d giggle to herself at the sight.

”This isn’t good. That’s all on top of Durans scouting too right?” Nir asked. ”Yeah.” Kane replied, taking out another cigar and lighting it up. ”Oh, I almost forgot, there’s also dragons.” Upon hearing this, both Kira and Tobias had dropped their jaws wide open. “DRAGONS!?” They both yelled simultaneously. Kuro’d take this opportunity to appear behind them, scaring the duo. ”BOO!!!” The two had quickly jumped into the air, screaming at the top of their lungs. This had prompted laughter from the others.

During their laughter, The Hunters of Rhodeas had walked in. “What’s so funny over here?” Asked Dan, smiling. “Is it a joke? I want in on it!” Ada added. The group had been bandaged and patched up, smiling as they joined with The Galatians. ”Good to see you all safe and sound.” Nir said, smiling. Shel nodded, “Yes, likewise. I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for Benkei and Stella. They’re amazing.” She continued. Dan had turned to Tobias, “Same for me. The old man saved my life.” He said, placing his hand on his bandaged abdomen. “Yeah! And Van killed that big bully! He’s good!” Ada said. Both Edward and Joseph had looked to Kane. “That guy’s too good for us! Such a beast!” Joseph said. The Hunters had expressed their grattitude. In a way, they now looked up to The Galatians as the ideal band of warriors. Dan, their leader, would step from out of the group, facing Nir and reaching out for a shake. “We’ll be taking our leave now. I really want to wish your crew some luck. I hope you guys accomplish your mission.” Nir nodded, taking his hand firmly and shaking. ”Thank you Dan. Maybe we’ll meet again sometime in the future.” The Galatian smiled, with Dan returning one. “Yeah, maybe.” With that said, the two seperated, with The Hunters of Rhodea taking their leave. “Byyyyyye!!! Good luck!!!” Yelled Ada as the group walked away, waving at The Galatians, their newfound friends.

Inner Chamber

Ferdinand had successfully caught Remi in his energy web, slamming her into the wall. On the other side, Biggs had became a hero to the children, saving them from falling rubble. “I forgot about the fat one...” Ferdinand said, turning his head to Biggs. But before he could make his next move, his actions had come to a halt. “This again...” Ferdinand muttered, unable to move at his pace. He managed to overpower Virgil’s magic, but it wasn’t enough to defend against his next attack. Ferdinand had been open to the flurry of punches that followed. Ferdinand would take the hits, keeping his ground as his feet dug into the floor. As he continued to take the hits, his four arms had suddenly moved, overpowering the effect of Virgil’s gravity. Two of the top arms had reached down to grab a hold of Virgil’s arms. The lower set grabbed at his legs. If Virgil was taken a hold of, Virgil would be raised up, where Ferdinand would deliver a powerful head-butt.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:48 am
Room

It was about time their attacks would seem effective. Virgil had been able to halt Ferdinand just enough in order to deliver a few blows. Unfortunately, Ferdinand was still able to grab at the young man, hoisting him up. Ferdinand has delivered a head butt to Virgil. This would cause blood to fall from the center of his forehead. Virgil had felt the pain but it wasn’t enough to put him down.

Virgil would struggle around trying to free himself. “This is nothing!” He’d shout gritting his teeth.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:42 pm
As benkei listened to Kane and nir speek the hunters of Rhodes approached them to say their goodbyes and offer nir a shake "well I guess we all go our separate ways but be vigilant ,and don't understand anyone like you did me ". Benkei would laugh and wave at them as they set off "now then we are in seriously trouble if we can not figure out how to get into that Duran city because If we find out the Oracle is there then the security will be strict no where near laxed ".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:39 pm
The group had remained quiet, thinking of the next plan of action. Valkor was in Golmir, and on top of the security issue, they also had a transportation issue. How would they traverse the continent of Paleides and reach Golmir in the first place? ”I know Benkei. I’m just trying to think of something.” Kane continued to smoke from his cigar. ”We certainly won’t get anywhere on horses either.” Tobias stroked his beard, ”So we need a better transport. If only we managed to get our hands on an airship.”

“I think I can help you with that.” Said a woman’s voice. The group had turned to see that it was Shilane, walking with Sofia and R-6764. ”Shilane!” Nir yelled, smiling. Kane continued to smoke, noticing R-6764. He leaned down to Van, ”That must be the guy she was talking about...” Van remained standing there with folded arms and his closed eye. ”You stood no chance from the beginning.” The three had approached the group, with Sofia running over to Kira and Stella. “Kira! Stella! I finally found out where my brother is! He’s on a special mission!” The two women had simply given a smile. Kira looked up to Shilane, receiving a nodding gesture from her. ”Yeah, he is Sofia...” Sofia smiled, turning back to Shilane. “He entrusted me with Shilane! So I’ll be staying with her!” Both Kira and Stella smiled. ”Shilane’s a good woman Sofia. You’ll learn much from her.” The little girl smiled again, hugging both Kira and Stella, “I’ll miss you two!!!” Tears had formed at her eyes as she was held in a loving embrace.

Kane and Tobias stood there sniffling, as if they were going to cry. ”This....This is just too cute...” Tobias gave Kane a nod before wiping his tear, ”That poor little girl.” While they were busy crying away, Nir approached Shilane and R-6764. ”You must be the man that spoke to me from the window that day. I thank you. If it weren’t for you, we wouldn’t be here.” R-6764 nodded, “You’re welcome, but I should be thanking you all as well. You liberated Andel from Duran’s grasp.” R-6764 said. “He’s right Nir.” Nir turned to Shilane, his expression fading into one of sadness. ”Shilane, I’m sorry we couldn’t save—“ She held her arm up to stop Nir. “My brother died trying to save this village. He did what he could. That’s all that matters to me.” She said. “Now, as a thank you Nir, we have prepared some things you’ll need for your travels. I also have some information for you. Something that may solve your transportation problem.” Nir’s face had brightened up. What could she possibly know?

Inner Chamber

In the inner chamber, Ferdinand had caught Virgil, delivering a blow to his forehead. The young man had taken the hit, beginning to bleed. “Nothing you say?” There was suddenly movement in Ferdinand’s side. Something inside of him was moving. “HAAAAAAAAGHHHHH!” He yelled, veins beginning to surface on the skin. Yet again, he seemed to be undergoing some sort of transformation “LEND ME YOUR POWER MASTER!!!!! RAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!” Suddenly, Ferdinand’s muscles had grown much larger. His sheer weight had broken in the ground he stood on. Two arms had also bursted from his sides! The man was now a monster, panting from the physical change. “I’ll show you boy.” Ferdinand said, releasing a breath. The two newly grown arms cocked back before unleashing a flurry of punches on Virgil, who had been held in place!
virgil
virgil
Admin

Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:52 pm
Room

The room had finally collapsed after the attacks from Virgil and Ferdinand. The darkness of the night had seemed to already have peaked. The moon had already been moving further and further down. Nonetheless, a wide opening from the room to the ceiling had been revealed. Bits and pieces of the ceiling would continue to fall as the room was no longer stable. Biggs had been escorting the children from out of the room. He had brought them to a safer location. This was all while bringing the unconscious Koji in his arms.

Remi had used the wall to stand up. Much to her surprise she sees Ferdinand unleashing a barrage of attacks in the boy. She had also noticed the change in Ferdinand’s appearance. “Let him go!!” Remi would shout even though she didn’t have much energy in the tank herself. She stumbled attempting to get to Virgil. In this moment, a ray of a yellowish white color had shined upon Ferdinand. It was Anna! She had been freed from the binding from the collapse of the ceiling. Her two hands where right next to each other as the light shined from her open palms. This light wasn’t meant for destructive purposes. Rather, this light is a weapon purely to combat those with a demonic background or features. For example, someone like Ferdinand who is human, has the power to become a demonic being. This attack will disintegrate those demonic beings that are trapped in the light of this attack. This technique is known as “Pure Bright!”
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:59 pm
As benkei tried think with the group of what to do shilane had appear with idro little sister, she still had not known the truth about her brother and was told he was on a mission. Shilane seemed to try not to think about her brother death to much as he died for a good cause but she did have a solution to the group's transportation issue "hmmm you have something in mind lady shilane ?"
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:32 pm
”What is it Shilane? Anything you can give us would be a great help!” Kane walked up to the three, joining in on the conversation, along with Benkei. ”Let’s hear it.” He said, exhaling some smoke. “There’s a city out to the East. It’s called Tanyuk City.” Shilane rested her hand on her hip, “I hear that there’s an airship for sale.” Nir turned towards Kane and Benkei, looking back to Shilane afterwards. ”An airship? Is it true? I thought those were only used by Duran?” Kane brushed his beard with his fingers. He thought of the possibility of an airship being on the market here in Paleides. There was some skepticism. ”That can’t be. There’s no way Duran would allow something like that to fall into the hands of some merchants.” Shilane looked to Kane, “Look, it’s a rumor from a good source of mine. According to them, Duran sells some of its low-end airships to wealthy folk for some Stals. It’s how they make more money to fund their projects. Turns out that one buyer had his airship stolen, and now it’s on the market in Tanyuk. I warn you, it’ll cost you.”

Nir smiled. Little by little, they were making progress. ”Thank you Shilane! We’ll head to Tanyuk and get that airship!” Shilane smiled, “No, thank you Nir.” Behind the group, Kira and Stella had said their final goodbyes to Sofia. Tobias stood by Van’s side, sniffling and wiping tears away with a small cloth. ”Departures like this make me so sad.” Van sighed, already annoyed by Tobias’ presence. ”Can you get away from me?” The young girl walked back to Shilane and R-6764, escorted by Stella and Kira. ”You take care of yourself Sofia. Don’t forget me!” Kira said, sniffling. Stella gave a warm smile. ”We’ll return in the future. May the God of the Heavens bless you.” The group had said their finaly goodbyes, leaving Shilane, Sofia and R-6764 behind, heading for their next destination, Tanyuk.

“Andel was no longer under Duran’s control. There was hope that they’d rebuild, once again bring glory and honor to their village. Our group of heroes would set off Tanyuk City, in hopes of finding the airship they were told of. I wonder of things will work out for them. Hehe. We’ll see in time!”

Inner Chamber

Ferdinand had continued his onslaught of punches, hitting Virgil countless of times. Around them, the chamber had been crumbling down. The light of the moon had pierced straight into the room, shining upon everyone present. In the background, Biggs desperately moved children out of the chamber. “AHAHAHA!!!!” Ferdinand laughed hysterically, punching Virgil. Remi attempted to help Virgil, but could not find it in herself to reach her friend. All hope seemed lost, until a beam of brilliant light shined upon Ferdinand. It had come from Anna, who was generating this light in the cusp of her hands. “WHAT!?” Ferdinand questioned as his skin had begun melting off in the light. “GAAAAAAH!!!!” In instinct, he released Virgil, stepping away from the ray of light. The monster’s skin was burned severely, with part of his face burned to a point where his skull was visible. “You little shit!!!! What have you done!? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!?!?” A powerful pressure was released upon all of those in the chamber. Ferdinand had roared in anger, directing a blast of wind from the roar itself towards Anna.

Ferdinand held his face in paind, stomping around and causing minor tremors. The eye on his chest had looked around the room, spotting the children who were following Biggs. “I’ll kill you all!!!!!!” Ferdinand yelled violently. The eye had charged once more, firing the dark beam of energy. It’d sweep across the room, zipping by Remi and causing an explosion. In its path, it had moved towards the children who were escaping, catching them in the beam. In mere seconds, they had been vaporized by the intensity of the beams power. “RAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!” Everything around Ferdinand was beginning to collapse. Zid quickly moved towards Anna, shielding her from any falling debris.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:46 pm
Room

The roar Ferdinand had unleashed as well as the Misra stockpiling up, created a similar sensation like Virgil’s gravity magic. Those around would feel the pressure from Ferdinand’s awesome power. Some children desperately trying to escape would be stunned, dropping to the ground from the weight of this Misra. Anna too would feel the effects of the Misra. She had been frightened throughout this whole ordeal. Even during her instinctual attack. Not long after he’d send a blast of wind towards Anna to which, it blasted its target. The target would then crash into the wall, destroying it and leading to the hallway.

The children were extremely close to being hit from this attack. Unfortunately, even if the attack hit, Ferdinand had already made his way towards the children. He’d fire off beams of dark energy. It was as if he lost control of his senses, attacking at random. Biggs has tried to get each of the children to safety. Unfortunately, he wasn’t able to reach some of the children who were disintegrated by the beam. Biggs eyes had widened. He was frozen. Remi too was frozen by this sight. Virgil had laid eyes on this. He’d drop to his knees as he began to breathe heavy. This pain he felt. It was, familiar. As he was breathing, he had been sweating heavy. He had a slight flashback of the past. A burning village with the silhouette of a what appeared to be a woman and a monstrous creature. Virgil would grit his teeth as he was no longer able to hold in is anger. Now a pitch black misra began to seep from him. Virgil looked like he was in pain from this outburst of Misra. Remi was the first to notice. “No... not here.” She seemed frightened by this surge of energy. Biggs has finally gotten a glimpse of his friend. He too was frightened. Without wasting anymore time, he faced the remaining children. “I swear I will protect you all but we have to move.” Biggs looked desperate but he couldn’t show the children how afraid he was. The children were hesitant however. “But... but... they...” One little boy had spoken up. “I SAID MOVE!!” Biggs was extremely desperate now as he cut of the boy and yelled at the kids. This has heightened their fear but they did move the way he wanted.

With the children out of the way, the only ones remaining in the room are Virgil, Remi, Anna, Koji, Ferdinand and Zid.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:14 pm
Ferdinand continued his rage, stomping about and thrashing his six arms. “I’ll kill you all!!!!!” He yelled, turning towards Remi, who was in his sight. The monstrous brute quickly took off in her direction, each step causing a small quake in the ground. “KILL! KILL! KIIILLLLL!!!!” Ferdinand had lost all sense of humanity. It’s as if he had become a full-fledged demon! He reached Remi fairly quickly, cocking his arm back to crush her with a powerful smash from his fist. “DIE!!!!!”

On the other side of the room, Zid had taken notice of a shadow moving in to save Anna. It had taken the force of the wind blast, ramming into the wall that lead to the hallway. “What!?” Zid said, changing his course of direction to move towards Anna. “I won’t let anything happen to you!” He said, determined to keep the girl safe.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:38 pm
Room

Zid who was worried about Anna, rushed over to help. He was desperate to make sure she was safe. Through the cloud of dust created from the impact,
Anna has emerged unharmed. Actually, Koji had emerged from there as well unharmed. “Thank you, Koji.” Anna would thank Koji as the wolf pup barked in joy to see her ok. Somehow, this small wolf pup was able to protect Anna.

Remi had been in the path of Ferdinand. He had lost himself in his rage swing a powerful strike at Remi. Before he could connect with Remi, a force had prevented the demonic being from advancing any further. Remi had look behind Ferdinand. She had already knew what this meant. Virgil had been holding on to one of Ferdinand’s arms. His demeanor was different, it was cold. Much like that of someone possessed. There was a lingering shadow beneath his eyes, symbolic of some kind of change. Virgil would rest his eyes on Ferdinand making eye contact. His eyes were a cold bright yellow. The aura around him was completely different.

Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:52 pm
As the group tried to come up with ideas shilane offered one of her own "wait we can aquire get a air ship? What are the odds but wait just as Kane said Duran would never just let go of their own warship like that?". Shilane explained that they sell old equipment to make more money for their projects "hmmm so this will be a expensive purchase so really the first mission will be to get stals lots and lots of stals ". Benkei sighed but smiled at idro sister and rubbed her head as the group finally had a objective "stay strong young lady ,lady shilane has much to teach you as you grow into a fine woman ". Benkei smiled as he walked away "now about kuro the little demon cat thing ummmm so does he eat or what ". Despite everything that had happened before benkei he was still fascinated by kuro .
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:16 pm
Zid was shocked to see that Koji was the one who reached Anna first. He thought back to when Ferdinand released the gas, knocking Koji unconscious. “How is he awake? Ferdinand’s gas should last thirty minutes...” Zid thought to himself, sitting back. No matter, Anna was safe thanks to the wolf pup and that’s all Zid cared about. But would he find himself in good favor with the girl? That was the question that lingered for the young boy. “Anna, are you—are you okay?” He asked.

Back with Ferdinand, before he could even inch closer to Remi, he was tugged back. Virgil apparently prevented the brute from continuing his attack. He grabbed hold of one of his six arms, causing Ferdinand to turn towards Virgil. When he looked back at him, he could see the change. Virgil’s entire appearance was different than before. “You little brat!!!!” Ferdinand’s other two arms, on the same side that Virgil had targeted, swung at Virgil, hoping to hit him.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:06 pm
Room

After the exciting reunion of Koji and Anna, Zid has made his advance towards Anna. He’d check to see if she was alright. Unfortunately for him, Koji stepped in between the two of them, barking at Zid. Anna was too resentful to answer Zid. She’d back away from him slowly. It was to be expected of the situation. Zid was one of the ones responsible for the kidnapping of the children.

Ferdinand had made his move to attack Virgil who held him back. He’d swing two of his monstrous arms at Virgil. It was a powerful swing that would knock anyone off their feet. Unfortunately, Virgil did not budge! This reason for this was because he’d use his gravity magic to hold himself in place. Even though he did not budge, the attack was still painful. The young man had gritted his teeth, reaching for the two arms. He’d then maneuver his body, spinning to lift Ferdinand up off the ground. The spinning would continue, looking like a mini tornado. Finally after some few spins, slamming Ferdinand to the ground.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum