TRACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Treacherous paths often yield the greatest rewards... Empty Treacherous paths often yield the greatest rewards...

Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:43 pm
”Two days have passed since our heroes have assembled, taking on the difficult task of tracking down Galatia’s very own Oracle. They find themselves traveling in Borddo Valley, a beautiful valley that is home to many small villages, forests and lakes. However, what lies ahead for our dear friends may soon surprise them. Hehe.”

The sun had been shining down intensely. With temperatures reaching eighty-six degrees, it was going to be quite difficult to travel on foot in these conditions, especially when carrying gear. Nonetheless, the five had a mission and they had to see to it that it was accomplished. Weather was the least of their concerns. At least to Kane, who had been leading the other four, and also singing a tune. ”A giant’s might can never frighten, a powerful man like me! A powerful man like me! No sir’ee! An orc’s fierceness can never trample over a man like me, over a man like me! No sir’ee!” Following behind was Nir, who had been nodding along to the song Kane had been singing. He smiled, pleased with the ambience. Stella had also smiled, clapping a beat to the tune. ”Such a lovely song Kane!” The two of them had enjoyed Kane’s song, but Van did not. In fact, he had heard this same song so many times in his life, that he found it to be annoying. He walked with his ears covered, seeming unamused.

”So Kane, not to cut you off from your amazing song, but where exactly are we going?” Nir had asked. ”Well, we’re in Borddo Valley right now. As you may know, there are many small villages scattered across this valley. Most are simply agricultural villages, others are just plain ol’ villages. But there is one that is different from them all. It’s not only Borddo Valley’s only city, but it’s sure to have our method of transportation.” Stella and Nir had looked puzzled. ”Wouldn’t it be easier to stop at the nearest village and purchase horses?” Stella had asked. ”Not at all. Three days have already passed since Duran attacked. We need to cover ground quickly. This method of transportation is a technology that isn’t accessible to just anyone.” Kane had turned his head back with a smirk, ”What we’re looking for in Tanyuk city, is an airship.” Both Stella and Nir had widened their eyes in surprise. ”An airship!? How could Tanyuk city possibly be in possession of one? I thought they were exclusive to Duran!”

”A Galatian vice-commander, yet oblivious of the world around him. Tanyuk city is known for their trading. Essentially, merchants run that city, wealthy ones. Although airships are usually exclusive to the technologically superior Duran, there may be an airship circulating in Tanyuk because of the connections the founders have.” Kane had nodded, ”Exactly. I will warn you, if they do have one there, it may be very expensive to purchase it. So that’s why I want to save any Stals we have. That included withholding from purchasing horses to make our travel there faster.”
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Treacherous paths often yield the greatest rewards... Empty Re: Treacherous paths often yield the greatest rewards...

Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:58 am
Two long days have passed since they Departed the shop. Benkei could still remember the look on the young boy face who wanted to follow in nir foot steps to become soldier as they all rejected the idea. Kane had been humming a tune that Stella and nir had enjoy. Benkei would offer his assistance to lady Stella "my lady do you need anything or help in anyway?" Benkei would ask kindly. Nir would then ask where they were all heading but to their surprise they were traveling to a wealthy city to aquire a airship "I have never see one of those since the attack but even then the must be expensive as hell as you say,I would suggest the horses but then again they might not be as fast of even secure in that matter". Benkei would ponder as van had insulted nir's knowledge but benkei would add on "if we do find a place to buy a airship it would be better for us to mask our appearance to others so as we travel we will not spread word of mouth that the galatian sword and lady Stella have even left to our enemies who might use the opportunity to their own selfish gain". Benkei would add on "not for nothing I have not travel this far yet in my travels for this will be a first for me and I will be able to gain better knowledge of the world for my chronical".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Treacherous paths often yield the greatest rewards... Empty Re: Treacherous paths often yield the greatest rewards...

Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:49 pm
The group continued walking down the path, joining the traffic of the traveling merchants and others who were on their own journeys. While walking, Benkei had asked Stella if she needed any help. She’d smile, shaking her head softly. ”Oh, no. I’m okay Benkei. Thank you so much.” She’d place her hands together, as if she were about to pray. ”It truly is such a blessing to have you here with us.” Nir had then rubbed his chin, thinking about what Benkei had mentioned afterwards. ”Now that I think of it, I haven’t seen one of those either. They must surely be expensive.” Kane had chuckled, ”Oh, they’re expensive alright. I hope we have enough to even purchase the thing.” He then turned to Benkei, ”Yeah, the horses are out of the question.”

Benkei had then brought up another problem. If the group traveled as they were, specifically Nir and Stella, then enemies would know that two important figures were not present in the city. The two of them would indeed have to disguise themselves some way. ”He’s right. We do have to disguise ourselves.” Nir had rubbed his chin again, ”Yeah! That’s true! We should stop in the nearest village and get some clothes.” Kane sighed, ”Time’s wasting. But we have to do what we have to do. We’ll stop in Lollifield village. That’s the closest village.”
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:29 pm
As benkei mentioned nir and Stella would stick out very much since they would be highly known outside of galatian territory from nir being a war hero to Stella being close to the Oracle. Benkei would ask Kane "tanyuk city is a place I heard little about but they have well valuable good as well as exotic trinkets,might we find something of value to us beside the airship as well". Benkei would powder "the city of riches if I remember correctly or am I confusing that with something else Kane?"
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:07 pm
Kane had been questioned by Benkei on Tanyuk; on the possibility of finding other items of value in the merchant city. ”Hmmmm. Good question. We may encounter a few goodies there. But I can’t promise you anything crazy.” Both Stella and Nir had been speaking to each other on the side, while Kane spoke to Benkei. ”Nir, are you positive we could trust them?” Stella asked. She couldn’t displace the idea that both Kane and Van weren’t exactly to be trusted. But Nir had faith in them. Althought they were strangers, and given their reputation as assassins, he felt that they were here to help. ”Yes, I trust them Stella. We’ve got a good group here. I know that they may be at odds with one-another, but they will grow to work together. I’m sure of it.” The young woman smiled, looking forward.

The group had continued on their path. It was quite easy the first two days. The terrain was pretty flat, with grasslands and forests. Easy to navigate through. During their travel, the group had camped with each other, hunted together, but they could not find it in themselves to socialize. And so, two days had passed once more. They had found themselves further into the valley, with the entire mountainside in view to their right. It was beautiful! The grass field was very luscious, with many oxen grazing in the pasture. By now, they weren’t too far from Lollifield. ”This view is amazing.” Stella said in awe. ”Isn’t it? You compliment it too my dear.” Kane had replied, oogling at Stella’s beauty. Nir had chuckled, watching as Van shook his head. ”So, according to this map.” Nir slowly unraveled a map that he kept in his sack, ”We’re awfully close to Lollifield.” Van had sighed, ”I can see it ahead.” He said, pointing to the small village in the distance.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:25 pm
Benkei would look beyond the land as they came up to lollifield "hmmm quite beautiful around here ". benkei would look at his own clothes and wonder "I might need a new change of clothes myself,thanks to our battle before and the time that has past I'm needing something more suited for battle and at least something that has unique properties. As he spoke Benkei would walk on ahead "I'll scout the land ahead if you like Kane to see if anything useful can be found ". Benkei would offer to go searching for any additional supplies to help
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:00 pm
”Yeah, it’s safe to say that we can split up and gather what we individually need, along with supplies that we all could use for our trip.” Nir said as the group approached the wooden fencing that made up the border of the small village. They could see villagers walking to and fro, everyone smiling. There were small stands outside a few of the houses, with fruits and vegetables on display. On the side was a large fencing that kept some of the Borddo oxen inside. ”Try to be quick. Don’t want to waste too much time here.” Nir said, departing from the group. Stella had followed behind him. Together, they walked towards a small shop.

Kane and Van had stood at the entrance, watching the two. ”I guess that just leaves us three. If you want some clothes too, you should probably follow them.” Kane said, directing his comment to Benkei. ”Van and I will gather some tools that could be useful.” With that said, he’d walk away from Benkei, heading to the stands. Van had waited a bit, looking around the small village, before walking off.

As the two walked away, a carriage had entered the village, pulled by two horses. The driver was a short man, wearing a heavy fur coat and a rather large hat. He appeared to be an elderly man, sporting spectacles that covered the upper half of his face. The bottom half had been concealed by his beard. Alongside him, was a passenger. The passenger appeared to be short and small, probably the same size as the man. However, their frame gave the appearance of a female. Worn on their head was a large hat that covered their eyes, only showing their gentle lips, which seemingly belonged to either a female or young boy. The carriage would be driven to the front of the stable, where they’d park.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:42 pm
Benkei watches as nir and Stella ran off to gather clothes to mask their identities and Kane suggested following them to get better clothes too. He would look around seeing as there was not much to look as the quality of stuff here seemed very minimal. Benkei would walk with Kane and van "I'll wait till we get to tanyuk, their might be better gear their and a blacksmith or even alchemist their to create something for me since it is a rich city". He would join them to gather tools and supplies "medical rations are a good start or even supplies for a fire as well as camping"
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:45 pm
Kane had turned to Benkei, ”Hmmmm. Some stuff to generate a fire? Why need that? My ability can create a fire for us. But I do agree with some medical rations. Let me go look for that.” Kane had walked off, leaving both Van and Benkei. ”Also...” Kane stopped, turning around, ”I’m sure you’ve realized we’ve been followed for quite some time. Greet our pursuers for us.” He’d smirk, turning around.

”I was going to do so anyways.” Van turned to the carriage that had recently entered the village. ”That carriage has been following us since our initial path coming out of Galatia. Let’s take a look at what we’ve got.” Van said, walking towards the carriage.

”Are you sure this was a good idea?” The man asked on the carriage. ”Of course! There’s no way we were going to sit back in that kingdom doing nothing! My father’s missing because of Duran!” She’d sniffle, ”And they took The Oracle from us! We’ve got to help find her!” She stood from the seat, staring down at the older man. ”So, were you planning on joining us?” From behind both the older man and the young girl, Van had sat above the carriage, his hand rested on his cheek. They had both held each other in fear.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:28 am
As Kane made a point of his ability to make a fire,he offered to gather medical rations supplies while we tended to the people following us "talking about the sound of hooves and the rattling of a carriage about a mile behind us yea I know but don't order me around sir". In a flash van and benkei would disappear together to greet the would be followers. Can we appear behind them on top of the carriage questioning them while benkei appeared on the horse behind the young girl getting close to her face "you look familiar,.....ohhhh the announcer!". The horse would become startled and kick benkei off sending him straight to a tree
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:57 pm
The two had been shocked to see Van sitting behind them on the carriage. She had stuttered, trying to find the words to say, ”I-I-I don’t know what you’re talking...” Suddenly, Benkei had walked up to them from behind, looking at her closely from the side. With a peek under her hat, he was able to make out that she was the announcer back at the tournament. Again she had been startled, where she’d let out a shriek. Benkei, however, also managed to startle the horse, causing it to kick him into the tree. ”Lady Kira here just wants to join you all on your travels!” Tobias had commented. Kira, on the other hand, had looked to Benkei, who had slammed into a tree. Her jaw was hanging open. ”Did he really get kicked by the horse!?” Van ignored Benkei, finding it pathetic that he was managed to be hit. ”So, old man, you don’t want to join?” Van had placed his hand on the hilt of his blade, giving Tobias a cold glare.

”What’s going on here?” Called out Nir, who had been walking over with Stella in his new attire. He had been wearing a simple cotton jacket, blue in color. Around his waist was a brown belt that held his sheathe. His pants were loose and beige in color, with a patch on the right knee, looking like it was made by a novice. On his feet he wore brown boots. Nir was also wearing brown fingerless gloves. Lionheart was wrapped in a cloth, with the mouth left open. As for Stella, she had changed to a olive colored skirt, that showed off a bit of her thighs. Underneath was a one piece black leotard. Her boots were also brown and she had wrist guards that were brown as well, made from leather. Stella’s pink hair had also been tied into a ponytail. ”Kira, is that you?” Asked Stella.

”Oh my gosh! These disguises were horrible Tobias!” Kira had said, breaking down. ”Ah! Forgive me Kira!” Tobias replied, lowering his head. ”What are you two doing here? You should be back in Galatia! I can’t believe YOU two were the ones following us!” Nir had said, folding his arms. ”It also seems that we’re horrible at following people without being noticed.” Chimed in Tobias. ”Uggggghh!!!!”

Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:51 pm
As benkei hit the tree hard he would become dazed "d....da....m .m..an...Mal". Van of course would ignore Benkei and his situation but would comment on how Kira and tobias seemed to have been planning this from the start. Kira was fustrated on how their disguise was pointless and they were horrible on tailing people. Benkei would struggle to Stand up as nir and Stella had finally arrived in their new outfits "well I under your concern and worries for your father but if something were to happen to you ,he would kill all of us plus god forbid if we found him and enemies were around he would have to put all his energy protecting you". Benkei would look at Tobias "not to say you would not a do a good job sir just I would understand the scorn of a father haha". He would look at Stella in her outfit and nir "hmm you both are looking quite fashionable but lady Stella really pulls off her look". Benkei would look at van as he held his sheath "easy their trigger fingers"
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:18 pm
”Benkei’s right Kira. You get hurt, we’re done for! You forget that your father is the general of the Galatian army!?” Kira had looked to the side. At the moment, she was very stubborn. ”Everything’s always about keeping me safe! Where is my father now!? Is he here to protect me!? No!!! He’s not!!!” She stood from the carriage, crossing her arms. ”Kira....”

”I’m sorry Kira....” Nir said, turning down. ”Let her come Nir. We’ll all protect her. Together. We’re a unit, remember?” She smiled, turning to Benkei. ”Thank you Benkei.” Van, once again, had ignored Benkei.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:27 pm
Benkei eye would twitch as van continued to ignore him "yea he is a different breed of human,he bites first and ask questions later " he would look at Kira and tobias "this young woman really made you tag along and convinced you to come along with this plan, I mean thank God we weren't the enemy because in all honesty you two stick out very well ". Benkei would rub his head as Stella thanked him and he smiled "so many unforseen variables are already taking place and all I want to do is find a clue or something to where the where abouts of my lady Oracle is ".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:39 pm
”You’re absolutely right.” Van said, standing from the carriage and jumping down to the ground. He’d walk away from the group, walking to the fencing that served as the perimeter for the oxen. Kira, still fustrated, had thrown her hat to the ground. ”Look, I’m coming with you and that’s that! Besides, we’ve got a carriage to move around faster!” Tobias, meanwhile, had been waving both hands at Benkei. Beads of sweat had dropped from his head. ”We—Well, you see....I have to protect Kira at all costs! Th-That’s all!!”

Nir had facepalmed, shaking his head and turning to Stella. ”Alright. For the sake of not wasting any more time. You’ll come with us Kira. Benkei, if it isn’t too much of a problem, I ask that you protect both Kira and Tobias.” He smiled, ”I trust that you can keep them safe. Now, we should probably move out. We honestly cannot waste more time.” Nir had walked up the horses, petting them. ”We’ve got an Oracle to track down!” Stella had nodded, smiling. Kira had jumped up in excitement, punching the air. ”Yes!!!! Thank you!!! I’ll have you know that with me on the team, we’ve got a little more spice added to the group!!!!” She said, ecstatically. Tobias had lowered his head, dropping down into his seat. ”Oh my....what am I to do?” He muttered to himself.

”Whoah! Whoah! What do we have here!? Reinforcements!?” Kane had walked into the setting holding many bags. He had gathered many medicinal herbs and other supplies to use during their travels. ”And we have a carriage!? Thank goodness! I wasn’t ready to walk all that way! Haha!” Kane had laughed, placing the bags into the carriage. ”I see you managed to get some supplies. Thank you! Now that we’re all here, we can set out!” Van had returned to join the group. They had gathered at the carriage together. This was going to be the unit that would embark on the difficult journey. They’d load the bags into the carriage and set off, with Stella, Kira and Nir riding inside of the carriage. Tobias, Kane, Benkei and Van were outside, with Tobias driving.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:40 pm
Benkei looked at nir as he asked to protect Tobias and Kira "I will do my best friend". benkei ignored van comment as kane Finally arrived but he seemed to be happy about the carriage "yes these were the two who were following us,our stow aways ". Benkei started to help pack everything away as he looked at the ladies "please watch each other and if anything happens do not separate".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:39 pm
Everyone had gathered into, and onto, the carriage. They’d set off, departing from Lollifield and heading back onto the road. Through the travels, they hadn’t encountered any obstacles. Their path was easy. Kane’s tunes had made the travel more entertaining for Nir, Stella, Tobias and Kira. Van had isolated himself from them, sitting at the end of the carriage, legs hanging over the edge. He had talen it upon himself to watch their rear. They had been on the road for a total of four days. Within those four days, they had continued to bond with one another. Kira and Tobias felt comfortable being with the group, knowing well that they had finally found some purpose.

On the fourth day, which made seven in total, they found themseves on a narrow pathway. The sun had been rising, shining its light on them. Kane had been singing a song with Kira and Tobias, to Van’s dismay. ”Fogrey the giant had climbed up the mountain, looking for his wife that was soon to be!” Kane sang. ”He climbed up the mountain and found himself a spot, beyond the clouds that he could see!” Kira continued. ”And there in the mountain—uh—Curses! I’ve forgotten the song!” The older man said, sinking into his seat. ”Tobias!!!!” Kira had said, as she moved away from the opening, leaning into her chair. Both Nir and Stella had laughed.

The horses had suddenly neighed, stamping the ground. ”Oh my!!! The horses may be hungry! Or thirsty! Or maybe both!” Kane had crossed his arms behind his head, leaning back. ”Well, we should get them something before they pass out.” Nir had stood from his seat, leaning in towards the opening with his map in hand. ”Okay, we’ll have to make a short pit-stop. The nearest village is......Poshielle!!” Stella had brightened up, turning to Nir, ”Poshielle!? They’re known for their beautiful posh flowers!”
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:31 pm
As the carriage was being pulled by the horse benkei lay back but was still keeping a eye out for anything. As the horse suddenly neighed it stop in place "dear lord what now ". Benkei was becoming inpatient as another unforseen thing happened. The horses seemed to be tired and possibly hungry "we can not keep stopping but we will never get to our destination at this rate". Nir mentioned the nearest village being poshielle "wait......poshielle ,poshielle hmmmm wait wait POSHIELLE! Anywhere but their um I have a history ".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:40 pm
Tobias had stroked his beard, ”Poshielle? Ah, yes, I know of this small village.” He’d turn to Benkei, who had complained about making the stop. ”I believe the monk is right. It is a misfortune that we have to stop.” Nir had nodded, ”It is, but we won’t get anywhere with hungry, or thirsty, horses. We’ll have to stop.” Kira had leaned in to the opening, tugging on Benkei’s robe. ”Wait a minute! Is nobody questioning why Benkei doesn’t want to go to Poshielle!?” She’d ask as Kane turned to Benkei. ”Yeah! What do you mean you have history??? What history is this?” The two of them had questioned Benkei, curious to know.

”They’re onto you it seems.” Stella had said softly, giggling. The carriage had been redirected to head towards Poshielle, which wasn’t too far from their current position. They’d reach the small village within twenty minutes.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:59 pm
Benkei looked at the others as he sighed "it is nothing bad, just I did a small job for that town and some woman think I owe them something". Benkei twitted his fingers looking at Stella " lady Stella come on don't make fun of me !" Benkei looked at Kane and nir "is there really no other way to go around this town and find somewhere close to rest". Benkei would close his eyes fustrated knowing what he might go through if he reaches that town "those two woman...."
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:16 pm
Nir had chuckled, pointing out the opening. The small village of Poshielle was now visible, just over the hill. ”Well, it seems like we’re practically there Benkei.” Stella had continued giggling, ”Benkei, I’m sure you don’t have to worry.”

Both Kane and Kira had continued to laugh at Benkei. Unlike Nir and Stella, they did not hold back against the monk, choosing to tease him. ”Oh man! So you’ve got some ladies that are waiting for you? I’ve got to see this!” Kane said, laughing. ”Is there a reason why you don’t want to see these two women?” Kira had asked. Above the carriage, Van had listened quietly, arms crossed. The carriage had been pulling into Poshielle at this moment.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:21 pm
Benkei crossed his arm and sigh chatting his teeth "you weren't suppose to hear that part my lady". He heard nir Say that they were closing in on poshielle and benkei would have to deal with it "dear God Kane I do not have women, what I have are a huge problem if I am spotted so I would like to not be seen". Benkei would look around and grab a straw hat from the carriage to mask his face.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:15 pm
The group had laughed at Benkei, teasing him about his troubles that await in Poshielle. At the same time, they had passed through the gates to find themselves in the small village. There were many old fashioned cottages. On the side of the small village was a beautiful field of posh flowers, like a sea of many colors. The dirt roads were well paved and cleanly kept. ”This is absolutely amazing.” Stella had said softly. ”Those flowers are beautiful! I want one so bad!” Kira had said afterwards. ”Perhaps you could pick some out while we tend to the horses Kira.” Tobias suggested. The young woman nodded, smiling as she waved to villagers.

Two villagers had suddenly made their way to the carriage. “Why hello there!” Said one. He was a middle-aged man, wearing a beige colored tunic and brown pants. His hair was a salt and pepper color, tied into a bun. He also had a beard that covered most of his lower face. Beside him was a woman, who looked to be in her thirties. She was wearing a dark grey dress with light brown shoes. Her hair was a light brown and was also tied into a bun. “Welcome to Poshielle!” She’d call out.

Kane’d raise his hand, ”Why hello there! How’s it going?” He said. Tobias would nod, standing from his seat. ”It’s a pleasure to be welcomed in such a beautiful village. My name is Tobias, and we’re a traveling party of merchants. Our horses seem to be both hungry and thirsty. Might we be able to have them refuel in here?” The two had turned to each other and smiled, “Why of course!” They answered simultaneously. “Pull your carriage up right here.” The man had said, pointing to a small cottage. “I’ll go fetch them some food and water now. Feel free to make yourselves at home here! Visitors are always welcome!” He continued, walking away. Tobias would smile, driving the carriage to the cottage.

The group had exited the carriage, looking around the small village while the horses fed. Everyone seemed to be happy and at peace. ”Isn’t this great? It’s so nice here. Something different.” Stella had smiled, looking at the villagers. ”Yes, it is. Everyone’s so happy.” She had turned to Nir, who continued to watch the villagers. At the other end, near the field of posh flowers. Kira had been with Tobias, picking some of her favorite flowers out. ”I wish I could take all of them! They’re so lovely!” Tobias had been standing beside Kira, looking at the group of men who had surrounded Kira, all offering her flowers. ”Yes, Kira, I also think these lads think you’re lovely too...” He’d shake his head.

As for Van and Kane, they had been walking around the road, looking at the cottages. ”I can’t believe how many people are smiling right now. Is this the friendliest village we’ve been to or what!?” Kane had said. ”It’s kinda creepy.” Van had continued walking, ignoring the people around him. ”I guess that’s just how they are—“ He had stopped, coming to a small shop decorated with posters on the side. They were missing posters. ”What’s this?” Van asked, walking towards the side of the shop. ”Whoah! They’ve got a lot of missing children!” Van stared at the posters with a curious eye. Something was off.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:23 am
It had already been a week since the attack on Galatia. Nir's group had already taken their leave in search of the Oracle. Meanwhile, back in Galatia, in a decently sized room. "Soo we're pretty much broke now." Virgil had made the announcement as he, Biggs and Remi were counting the remaining stals they had. "It can't be helped. Even if we did do a performance, there's no way people would be willing to shell out more stals, considering." Remi had been referring to the attack. The city was still very much destroyed. It was incredible though. Many of the citizens had been helping to restore their city to it's former glory. Even the young children would assist. Such is the pride of a Galatian.

Soon after, the room the group was in, Shinji had entered. "So what's our move?" Anna had been rushing behind him with Koji. "Ahh! You.. you shouldn't be moving around so mu-" She'd run into Shinji, who came to a stop. Anna was particularly worried, Shinji would re-injure himself. The others would look to them. "Truthfully, I agree with Anna. We should wait until you heal up completely first." Virgil would respond. "No way! We've been here way too long. We can't waste anymore time here. The Oracle was right within our grasp." Shinji made a good point. They couldn't exactly sit and wait, while Duran was doing who knows what to the Oracle. Remi, Biggs and Anna would look to Virgil, awaiting his answer. He'd simply sigh. "I hate when you're right." Shinji would smirk. "But don't overdue it. You still haven't recovered fully yet." "Fine, fine." Shinji seemingly waved Virgil off.

"Well if that's the case we should be leaving soon." Biggs had stood up. "I'll go prepare a meal before we go." Remi would nod, "Virgil come with me to get some supplies." Anna would look at the others a bit nervously, "Umm." She was hesitant to speak. Virgil would notice. "What's wrong." He'd asked."Umm, I..." She still wasn't clear with what she wanted to say. The others would begin to wonder as well. Remi gave Virgil a nudge. He didn't quite get it at first. "We've got some time." She'd say giving him a bigger hint. "Oh right!" He finally caught on. Virgil would turn back to Anna, crouching down to her. "You don't get to do it so often since you're with us all the time. We've got some time to spare. Go and play with the other kids. But make sure you two are back for lunch, ok." Virgil gave her a smile, to which her face lit up with joy. She nod her head excitedly as she ran off with Koji.

Last edited by virgil on Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:26 pm
As the reach poshielle they were greeted by a man and his wife who were more than happy to help take care of their horse and the carriage. As benkei and the girls exited the carriage he Pulled the straw hat down more to cover his face as he recognized the man and woman. He would walk past them and join Kane and van as they noticed the missing posters " that man back their is why I don't want to be here, I saved his missing daughter's way back when and brought them back to him and somehow they got the idea that I offered them my hand in marriage but all jokes aside.....". Benkei grew quite and touched the posters "it was not this bad not back then, last time it was a group of bandits.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum