TRACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

A place of legend! This is Arcadia… - Page 3 Empty Re: A place of legend! This is Arcadia…

Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:38 pm
Kira nodded multiple times, smiling. ”You’ll look so pretty Anna! I could already see it! I’ll have you looking like a little princess!” Kira said. Stella looked down to the the men’s bath, catching a glimpse of Benkei before quickly turning back to Remi with a blush. ”Ahaha…I think we should wait for the boys to leave first. Don’t you think?” She was clearly nervous, and hadn’t been seen naked by another man in her entire life.

Tobias had been snoring in his bath. The tranquility and his comfort, had put him right to sleep. Van, on the otherhand, had removed the towel from his face, turning to Tobias as he stood from the bath. ”It’s time to go old man…” Van said. Yet, there was no reaction from the older Tobias, who continued to snore. ”I got it!” Kuro said, transforming to his crow form and flying up to Tobias, where he pecked his forehead. ”BY THE GOOD LORD!!! DO NOT TAKE MY—Oh!! It’s simply you, you dark creature!” Tobias cried out. ”Time to go! Now hurry, so the ladies can get out!” Kuro replied, flying back to Van’s shoulder as the young man exited the room. ”Oh, my, forgive me!” The older man mumbled to himself as he rushed out of the bath area. The young men below also made their way to the exit, leaving the young women inside to themselves.
virgil
virgil
Admin

A place of legend! This is Arcadia… - Page 3 Empty Re: A place of legend! This is Arcadia…

Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:59 am
Anna had such a refreshing look to herself. Kira had been a positive influence on Anna. Not being able to experience the normal things that a child her age should be able to, had taken a toll on her. She usually very quite and distant from others. There wasn't room for her to develop friendships outside of Remi and the others. She had seen tragedies not even most adults would in their entire lifetime. With Kira's interaction, the little girl would begin to develop more socially.

As Stella pointed out it would be best to wait for the boys to leave, Remi had glanced over to them. She had turned back around slowly, with her eyes closed. "The food won't be cold anyway so we can take our time..." Having seen Benkei fully exposed Remi had kept her composure. Her reaction would suggest that she is used to this kind of thing compared to Stella.

After the bathhouse, everyone had went to change into their new clean garments. The abnormally large dining hall they were to eat at housed a traditionally long table. It was able to comfortably seat the Ovale and Galatian groups. It had plenty of space to add Nostradamus at the head and Miranda to the side. The food would be place on tables behind the middle long table. There had been cuisines of all different kinds. Food from the mainland, food from the seas, there was even food from major cities as well. The spread was so diverse, it's a paradise when it comes to options. There were servants helping bringing the food out as well as taking food in and cleaning. There were multiple guards standing at the ready in each corner of the room.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:52 am
As benkei and the men changed into clean garments and entered the dining hall he was shocked at the spread laid out on the table "oh my......wait is that Galatian pork roast !!!! You do realize this is the most expensive choice of meats the land has to offer usually only available to the wealthy!!!!!" Benkei would tear up and look at more of the food " they even served fried Galatians king shrimp tails!!!!!" He would grab nir and sob into his chest "we have been eating like mere peasants but today we eat like kings !". Benkei would run around the table calling out each dish by name with tears and wonder in his eyes and grabbed onto Kane "old man have you ever seen such a spread such a treat !!!". Benkei would then notice the guards and wondered why so many just for a meal.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:14 pm
Everyone had bathed, and went to their respective rooms to change into the proper attire for the feast. They had entered the grand room, Nir wearing his hair in a tight bun. He was wearing a white tunic with tan pants and brown knee-high boots. Across his waist was a blue sash with golden accents, the colors of Arcadia. Stella, who walked beside Nir, was wearing an elegant white dress, that stopped just above the knees. She was also wearing a blue sash, with golden accents. Her choice of jewelry were two golden earings with sapphire stones, and her heels were white in color. Behind them was Tobias. He wore a golden robe, held together by a brown belt, tan pants and knee-high brown boots. On the right side of his sleeve was Arcadia’s insignia. The last two to follow, were Kane and Van. Kane was wearing a blue vest, his signature brown hat, a brown leather belt, tan pants that were tucked into his brown knee-high boots. Lined along his chest was a cigar holder. Van, who was at his side, was wearing a blue long sleeved tunic, that dropped below his waist. The sleeves were a little loose. Around his waist was a brown belt. He also wore tan pants that were tucked into brown knee-high boots. Instead of his black eyepatch, Van was provided with a brown one. Kuro, in raven form, rested on his shoulder.

The group, as they entered, were surprised to see the cuisine setup before them. ”This is amazing!” Stella said, while Benkei pressed himself into Nir’s chest. ”Yeah….Haha…They’ve got a lot Benkei!” Nir said, scratching his head as Benkei displayed his over enthusiasm. The monk had then moved onto Kane, also grabbing onto Kane, ”Let go of my clothes ya bastard!” Yelled out Kane, who delivered a swift punch. ”You’re making us look bad…” Van said with a sigh, his hands in his pockets. ”Can you both please show some respect! We are guests!” Tobias said. ”Now where is that girl Kira?” He asked afterwards. ”Oh, yes, forgive me Tobias. I had forgotten to tell you that she is with Anna. She offered to braid her hair for the feast.”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:36 pm
It would seem that Benkei could not contain his excitement. Mentioning the specific foods and how their quality is had left him in awe. Much like a dream come true. Biggs and Shinji had entered wearing tunics representative of the Arcadian colors white, blue and gold. It looked very similar to Nir with some differences in designs. Biggs' tunic was blue with white pants and black boots, while Shinji wore white and gold with blue pants and white boots with gold accents. Remi had been wearing a stunning dress that was white and gold. The design had opened up one side of her legs, allowing her to move much more efficiently. She would be wearing gold sandals that wrapped around her calf. Anna would enter with a long blue and gold accented tunic. It had a long tail in the front as well in the back. She wore white pants with brown low boots. Koji had been walking at Anna's side the entire time.

BIggs would chuckle at the responses from the Galatian group. "Guys, please do not worry. It is quite alright to be so excited." Remi would then step in to also add, "We do feasts like this for special occasions. This is your first time here and as guests we tend to show as much hospitality as possible." Remi would smile as she spoke to the group. "In today's world, it's still hard to find a place of true peace. Arcadia is a place of dreams and prosperity. A place for second chances... We were fortunate enough to have a second chance since coming here." Biggs had started to look over towards the food smiling. "Arcadia is our new home that we are forever grateful for."
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:20 am
Benkei had embarrassed himself as he was over taken by the amazing spread that lay before him "ehhhh I do apologize my friends.....in my travels I have seen so much that I thought was never in my grasp and now look the culture, the flavors of the world and we are dressed in the finest and ....." benkei touched nir outfit "wait is this silk?!" . Benkei sat down and watched as the group settled down in their chairs "Biggs do you always live this way with ur friends and these um guards".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:42 am
The Galatian group, with the addition of the two from Dokku, had stood there watching those from Ovale enter the room in their attire. Stella had smiled, overjoyed with the occasion and the thought of being together in such a reknown setting. ”You all look so amazing!” She said, holding her hands together. Kane had quickly moved from the group, standing before Remi. ”My dear, you look beautiful tonight.” He said, giving Remi a smirk. Although, his time was short, as Van clutched onto his vest, dragging him away from the girl. ”Stop it.” The two walked over to the table, taking their seats next to Benkei.

Nir had been taking in the moment. Even though their search had come to a halt, he felt some sort of relief being here. Like this was all needed. ”We’re so thankful for what you guys are doing for us. The hospitality Master Nostradamus is showing us….We’d never be able to repay it.” He said, walking over to his seat, joined by Stella after. ”Yes! Yes! We thank you dearly! Who knows where we would have been if Master Nostradamus had not found us when he did! And to bring us here after! We are indebted to you all!” Tobias said, bowinf to the Ovale group. He then raised his head, looking around the room. ”Now where is that girl? Where could she possibly be?” Tobias asked, referring to Kira, who had not yet arrived.

”Here I am.” A voice spoke from the main door entryway. Kira had been standing there, with her hands clasped together in front of her thighs. She was wearing a white sleeveless top, with a blue sarong that had been tied at her waist. She wore two golden earrings, with a golden necklacw, golden bracelets, and golden sandals. To the watching eye, she was a beauty. However, she didn’t feel that way about herself. She couldn’t help but thing about the loss of her hair, and how she appeared now. ”My girl, you look splendid! Why the sad expression?” Tobias asked. ”Sad? I’m not sad. How could I be when we have all of this food here!” She answered, doing her best to muster a smile as she walked to her seat. Tobias was a bit skeptical, but he did not ask about it, sitting beside her.

]”Everyone looks so nice!” Stella said. ”Yes, I agree!” Nir added. ”Yeah, everyone looks good and all, but I can’t wait to see Miss Miranda come out! I wonder if she’s got legs out too…” Kane said, as he giggled to himself with his imaginative thoughts.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:08 pm
With the Ovale group entering, The Stella had made mention of their new appearances. This had caused both Remi and Biggs to smile. Shinji didn't care much. Koji had been at Anna's side going to the table. "Th- thank you! You luhh, you uhhh.. look amazing as well." Biggs was a tad bit nervous expressing his gratitude to Stella. He'd offer a compliment of his own, trying not to get tongue tied. "You guys look pretty good in Arcadia's colors. It's not too far off from Galatia so it's only natural." Remi was excited to se the group. She had such a bright smile that would suddenly fade as the lecher Kane approached. Her face looked annoyed as Kane paid her a complement of his own. This was short lived due to Van's interference.

Nir as well as Tobias had expressed their gratitude to the Ovale group. "Don't even mention it. Master Nos is just that kind of person." Biggs responded. Kira had come walking in shortly after Tobias had searched for her. She came in looking like a single lit candle in the middle of a dark lake. All eyes were on her. Even the guards posted around couldn't keep their eyes off of her. She was quite a sight to behold. Tobias had noticed she had not been herself regardless of the fact she tried to make it seem like everything was ok. The group would then proceed to take their seats as Kane had mentioned how great the ladies looked, His main concern was in fact Miranda. He had admired her beauty far too much to not to fantasize about what she'd come wearing to dinner. "Not to worry, she won't be joining us tonight as she has other matters to attend to." A voice had called out from the main doorway. It was Nostradamus!

Following behind Nostradamus were Domon as well as 3 others. The first was actually a blonde hair blue eyed female elf. She was quite beautiful and sported very long rod shaped earrings. They came to hang a little past her shoulders. The sleeveless vest she wore had been white with gold accents on the back as well as the front. It would also extend down past her knees and looked more like a kimono. A blue sash had been wrapped around her waist. It didn't appear as if she wore any lowers but she was covered enough to not expose too much skin. She had been wearing gold sandals that wrapped around her calves as well. Aside from her slender physique, she was on the taller side of the spectrum. Maybe about 6'6". The next was a dwarf that had a bald head with a thick red beard covering half of his face. Even his eyebrows were so thick it would almost block his eyes. HIs noes was quite big but that was nothing in comparison to his physique. He entered with a sleeveless tunic showing off his muscular tone. Many scars had come across his body and like a warrior, each scar had a story of it's own. He was wearing a black plan tunic with black pants and black thick boots. He was also wearing a black sash around his waist. The final member the entered was a very large man who had to duck underneath the doorway just to enter. He had been clad in Silver armor and a blue cap. He had not reveled his face since he wore a helmet. His presence was very intimidating but for the Ovale group, neither of them felt overwhelmed but his presence.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:09 am
As benkei and his group ate and admired the look of everyone who attended benkei would notice Nostradamus approaching but with a familiar guard benkei could feel his misra presence. He would stop eating staring at the direction of Nostradamus and his guards , benkei could not get over the strength domon had concealed as he it ate at him immensely and the other guard who were with him were no push overs either it seemed but he could not read them properly. Benkei continued to eat while speaking to nir "that man by master nos ....the guard....his power is not like the others...I can not get over our first meeting,like gravity weighing down on me". Benkei could see that he needed to grow stronger if he wanted any chance at saving the Oracle .
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:39 am
The entrance of Nostradamus had surprised many at the table. Accompanying him, were three others who had not been seen before. ”Miranda’s not joining us!? Noooo—Wh-Whaaaat!? What’s this!?” Kane said, laying his eyes on the elven woman who was following behind Nostradamus. ”She’s an angel!!!” The woman was beautiful, and even Van had been allured. Nir was able to catch onto Benkei’s unease. It must have been the work of Domon, who was also with Nostradamus. ”All of them are powerful Benkei. I can feel it..” Nir said. His eyes had rested on the giant knight who followed behind them all. ”…Especially that one…”

While the three were distracted with the newcomers, Tobias had stood from his seat, bowing down to Nostradamus. ”Master Nostradamus, we are so thankful for your hospitality! I ask that you forgive my friends here for anything disrespect they may give off now, and in the future!” A bead of sweat had dropped from the side of his head as he returned to his seat. ”You are so embarrassing…” Kira said under her breath, sighing.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:50 pm
As the group of five entered the room, it was apparent that the strength of each one of them was quite something to behold. Domon had seemed to possed a great deal of power but next to the knight clad in armor, his power had much more weight behind it. Benkei had described their presence as gravity weighing down on him. Nir had confirmed that as well. Each one of these characters had the power to rival that of the top commanders in Galatia. The reason why Arcadia has seen peace is because of them.

Tobias had greeted Nostradamus, thanking him for the hospitality. He'd also ask for forgiveness due to the rudeness of the Galatian group. Nostradamus would simply give the old man a smile, "It is quite alright. I find it very pleasing to witness those in their most authentic selves." To that, Tobias would then take his seat. As for the remaining five would find their seats at the far end of the table.  "I hope you all have found the bath to be refreshing and the food to be filling... I am sorry to have kept you all waiting... By now I'm sure you've all realized that Arcadia comprizes of many different cultures. Right now, you are seeing the choice of our resources when it comes to the intrecacies of food." The display of food had been laid out before them all at stations behind the table to the far side of the room. So many different kinds of food that would not normally be accesible to those in the region if not for the highly rated trade system.

"I want you all to know that Arcadia is a place that people come for a second chance in this life. Any and everyone is welcomed to enter. Arcaida thrives off of the knowledge and experiences of the people of this world. A place that knows peace. A place to grow and help one another. The vision I've had for Arcaida was to create a place of equal opportunity. Essentially, you can call it a utopia... Ever since I was young, I've expereinced the horrors, violations, discriminatinos and other monstrosities of this world. I wanted to create a place anyone would feel safe. Of course, none of this would be possible alone. Thankfully, I was blessed to find comrades that were very likeminded. Miranda, whom you've all met has been with me since the beginning of my journey. She and I have traveled far and wide across the world. Let me also reintroduce you all to Domon." At this point Domon would stand from his seat. "He is our Head of Defense. He is a masterful tactitian that has kept Arcadia safe for all of the 25 years it's been in existence. Due to his expertise, he oversees not only security but the passing and going of those entering our country as well as the intelligence division." Domon would then take his seat after the introduction.

"Now then, these next three are my other companions whom created this country with. As you are all well aware, we are not all human. Now without further ado, let me introduce you to a master of all weapons, Shalia! She is an elf and also the Head of Weapons Training." After her introduction, Shalia is very loud and giddy greeting the group with much enthusiasm. "Hiya! I'm Shalia and it's nice to meet you all! If you ever want to learn how to use a weapon, I'm your girl!"" She was waving to them rather excessively. This was no issue for her but her hourglass figure would leave most men in a trance. After this, she would take her seat allowing for the next member to be introduced. "Next up-" "WAAAIIT!" Nostradamus was immediately cut off. It was none other than the muscular dwarf that had spoke up. "The name is Gralnir! And I'm the greatest blacksmith this world has ever known! I am second to none! There is no way my gear isn't the best! Just you all wait! Need a weapon? I'll forge a sword that'll cut even a dragon like butter. Armor? I'll make you a chest plate that'll shatter a blade into pieces!" Gralnir had a extreme passion for the things he creates. Based on his initial outburst, it would seem like something had been bothering him about his craftsmanship. Before things could heat up any further, Nostradamus had took the opportunity to cut in. "Well as you have heard, Gralnir is our Blacksmith as will as the overseer of infrastructure here in Arcadia. He's also a shipwright too." Gralnir had then taken his seat as it was time to intoduce the last member. Nostradamus had looked over to the knight in shining armor. The warrior had not moved at all. "This man is known as Gilgamesh. He doesn't exactly oversee anything due to his lack of words but he is the strongest warrior amongst us all... If there is ever a time we must fight, Gilgamesh is already at the front lines insuring to have as little casualties as possible... Even in this utopic country, one most be prepared for the unexpected. This means that in order to maintain peace, Arcadia must be ready to fight when neccesary." The words of Nostradamus would echo throughout the room.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:16 pm
Benkei watched as the warriors including domon introduced themselves "domon,....Miranda,....shalia,....gralnir,....Gilgamesh all powerful beings with monstrous strength ". Benkei began to eat his meal thinking of all the he lacked while telling nir " that gralnir fellow could be helpful in our adventures believe it or not. If he is a great blacksmith as he says he is maybe we can aquire new weapons and gear to make our battles much more easier but it's something we have to discuss as a group you think?". Benkei wanted his friends and himself to be better prepared and it seems like the opportunity to become stronger and prepared has arrived right in front of them like a gift from the gods. Benkei continued to keep his eyes on domon feeling the power seeping from his body "....I need to prove my worth".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:55 am
The group had watched the five enter the room. They each introduced themselves; Shalia, Galnir and Gilgamesh. ”Pleased to meet you all.” Stella said, giving a bow with her head. Nir waved his hand, acknowledging the three he had not met. ”Nice to meet you all.” Tobias felt that it was necessary to give a proper introduction, however. He rose from his seat, looking at the three. ”I am Tobias, scribe of Galatia. It is an honor to meet you all! I cannot believe that I am in your presence!” He said, bowing towards them. ”Are you kidding me? Did you need to do all of that!? Ugh! So embarrassing!” Kira said, facepalming. Kane had been entranced by Shalia’s figure. He was drooling all over the table, leaning over. ”C-Can you teach me Shalia!?” He said with his tongue out of his mouth. ”You can’t be serious…” Van said, shaking his head.

While the others were busy with the three, Nir was conversing with Benkei about them, more specifically Domon. ”Listen Benkei, you don’t need to do anything. We have a mission to focus on, and they will offer us help. So I do agree that Galnir would be the best chance we have at getting new gear..”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:05 pm
The group had acknowledged the four before them. Tobias had been the only one who felt it necessary to introduce himself. Kane however, had been captivated by the beautiful Shalia. It was not completely out of the blue considering Kane is drawn to women. This had warranted a strong and heavy presence. Kane's actions had caused a disturbance within the dining room, catching the attention of all of those present. For the weaker willed people around, they could feel the weight of great pressure. The capable would also feel the weight but of course wouldn't bear down on them nearly as much as those who couldn't resist. Meanwhile, those at Kane's level would only slightly feel this presence. The guards who had stood by had felt this pressure. It looked like they were gradually being weighed down from this. Shalia had raised her hand, "It's ok Gil, he's not a threat." After making this statement, the pressure had quickly alleviated the room. Those who couldn't resist the pressure had felt weak from the weight depending on their resistance level. Shinji and Biggs were strained from this as well as Remi. Anna had not felt this effect due to Koji protecting her with his own Misra. It acted as a barrier capable of withstanding the pressure of Gilgamesh.

"Sorry about that. He can be very protective of me at times." Shalia would say chuckling apologetically. Nostradamus would sigh with Gralnir laughing loudly. "This guy is too much! GWAAH AH AH AH!!" Domon would stand this time. "It would be wise you realize your place Blast... Once Gilgamesh sets his eyes on an enemy, he will not stop until they are slain." The bald man would then exit the dining room. Gilgamesh would continue to sit in silence not moving an inch. There wasn't even food in front of him unlike the others who had a full plate. It didn't seem like he'd want to eat anything or maybe there was some reason as to why. Nevertheless, the mood for dinner had shifted into a more cautious one. The bloodlust Gilgamesh had exerted had put some on edge. "Well, that was enough excitement for me in one day. I don't think my old bones can take much longer." Nostradamus would say. "I do hope you can forgive us for our rudeness." Nostradamus would slightly bow his head.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:57 pm
As Kane became entranced by shalia he inched ever so close to her wanting to conversate with her. The guards and her companions all had heavy misra coming from their bodies but only one had a bloodlust so strong it rocked the whole dining room. It was almost a struggle to breath in place as benkei stood up on instinct ready to pouce if necessary but he caught himself before he caused a problem "I ...I apologize i don't know what came over me it was like my body was trying to defend itself ". Shalia calmed down everything explaining that Kane was not a threat and the guard known as Gilgamesh was very protective of her. Everyone sat back down and began their meal as the pressure seem to die down "what is going on here nir?".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:34 pm
The atmosphere in the dining room had suddenly changed dramatically. An overwhelming pressure had fell upon everyone present in the room, even affecting the guards. Kira trembled, struggling to even sit straight. ”Wha-What’s going o-on?” She asked, beginning to sweat. Tobias was also affected the same, having difficulty breathing. ”Ugh!” Stella did not feel the pressure to the same effect, but she was beginning to shake, struggling to keep her composure. ”Is this…” Nir was more composed, but could definitely feel the power behind this force. He looked in the direction of Gilgamesh, the great knight who stood before them, then turning to Benkei, who was ready to stand from his seat. ”Benkei, no…” As for Van, he had glared at the knight. This power was indeed coming from him, and for him to unleash this before guests, was distasteful to the young man. Kane, however, grew serious as he stared at Gilgamesh. Kane, unlike the others in their party, was not affected by this power.

Shalia had put an end to the flex of power by telling Gilgamesh that Kane was no threat, to which Galnir had begun laughing. It was quite evident that the giant knight was protective of the elven woman. ”Interesting.” Kane said softly, turning away from Gilgamesh and smirking. For a moment, this power had excited The Blast. It had been a long time since he had come across such a powerful force. As he sat there reminiscing on the battle from the past, Domon had made a comment about knowing his place. Van had immediately stood from his seat, staring over at Domon as he exited the room. ”So this is how you all treat your guests!?” The young man was overcome by emotion, remembering the first time they had met the Ovale group in the Kuku-Factory. ”Van! Sit down!” Kane said, closing his eyes. The young man turned over to his superior, gritting his teeth before he took his seat. ”He had every right to do that. Forgive me for my actions Shalia. I mean no harm, nor did I mean to offend anyone.” He smiled, turning to Nostradamus. ”It was very poor of me to act like that in front of a member of The Seer’s Circle. I must admit, I have a major weakness. That happens to be women….” Kane said before erupting into a laughter.

Kira, who was still confused on what had just happened, looked over to Kane, unable to believe his behavior. She was in fear of whatever it was that released such force. ”Oh goodness…” Nir said, shaking his head. Stella, giggled. ”You’re so funny Kane!” Van turned away from the laughter, his blood still boiling. ”How could they be laughing after that…?” He thought to himself.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:15 am
Domon would pause as Van stood up. He'd turn to look at the young assassin but Kane would ultimately commanded him to sit back down. The dinner had continued on with the tension slowly fading. Kane had understood the situation very well and with Van's outburst, it would not go well for them. He'd make light of the events that just transpired. With much light hearted laughter, Kane along with Nostradamus had steered the conversation into a much more welcoming one. He'd even apologize for his actions. The group would continue to finish.

Nostradamus would stand from his seat as he finished eating. He'd look over gaining the attention of those without uttering a word. "I do hope you all have enjoyed the feast before you. I will retire for the night..." After a slight pause, "I understand you all must feel eager to continue on your mission. Nevertheless, tomorrow I will tell you everything you need to know. For now, enjoy the rest of your night and rest up." Nostradamus would look to his guests. This would be the time for others to speak up.

Shalia would then take her leave after finishing her plate. Gilgamesh had followed behind her without having eaten a thing. In fact there was neither a cup or plate in front of him. The towering knight had stood directly behind her, covering her so that she could no longer be seen. Gralnir had watched as his peers left the the dining hall. This was the opportune moment for him to speak with the Galatian group.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:47 am
As the meal continued it was as if there was a awkwardness in the room. Nostradamus has ate with everyone but assured them by tomorrow he would answer all questions and the group could continue there journey. Benkei was not really listening to much as he was to fixated as Gilgamesh and the powerful group before Nostradamus "we are literally nothing to them nir, not me, not van, not even you or so much Kane". Benkei became frustrated with his own power and self worth "I need to ask Nostradamus how these warriors gained the powers they have and what we soley lack,had they fought Virgil.....it probably would have been a cake walk to them....". Benkei was finally coming to the realization that he was nothing more than a weak warrior with a big mouth.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:48 pm
The elven woman and the massive knight had made their way out of the room, following behind Domon. Those three were something else, it was obvious to those in the room. The dwarf, Galnir, remained in the room with Master Nostradamus. ”You guys have some pretty good drinks here!” Kane said, taking a chug out of his mug. ”I’ve never tasted anything like this!” He continued, grinning. While he continued to enjoy the food and drinks before him, Benkei spoke with Nir about the Arcadian powerhouses. He was fixated on their strength, even undermining their own in comparison to them. ”I know Benkei, but you don’t give us enough credit. Whatever Virgil was, it’s clear that it’s an extremely powerful. We knew nothing about it, and we survived. Maybe one day we’ll get stronger, but don’t belittle yourself.” Nir turned to Benkei with a smile, ”You’re pretty strong yourself for a monk! Haha!” Stella, who was beside Nir, giggled as she continued to eat.

”Master Nostradamus, before you take your leave, a question.” Tobias said, standing from his seat. ”May I be granted access to your library? I wish to learn from Arcadia’s collection.” Kira, who also took this chance to ask a question of her own, presented Nostradamus with another request. ”Wait! I also have a question! If you’re able to see the future and all that, can I know something from my future!” Tobias quickly turned to Kira, a bead of sweat sliding down the side of his face. ”Kira, my girl, that is no question you should be asking!” Both Kane and Nir had chuckled. Van, was another to present his questions, although they were directed towards another. He looked to Galnir, ”You forge weapons? If possible, can you work on my blades? They sustained damage when we fought that demon.”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:18 pm
Kane would make comments about the drink he'd been having. Gralnir had jumped up immediately, "Ahh that one right there is somethin special! You've got a good eye..." The muscular dwarf would pour himself a glass himself. He'd take a good whiff before taking a sip. "It's called Goat's Milk, from my home country." He'd then take another chug at it.

Nostradamus would stop and turn towards Tobias. Asking if he could enter the library, with a smile Nostradamus was ready to give him his answer. Kira however was a bit impatient and jumped in asking about Nostradamus' future seeing abilities. Tobias being very cautious around a great scholar would try to stop Kira from asking of such a thing. "Hohoho, you are quite the curious one. I do have the gift of future sight but not of my own desires. It is not sometime I myself wish to know either but when the visions come, they come of their own volition... We have however been working on ways to see if it was all possible to allow the vision to come at will. As it stands right now, we do not..." This statement about the visions would normally leave one who was as curious as Kira in a gloomy state. "But... there is a way we can influence what is to be seen." He gave her a smile in hopes of lifting her spirits. After her reply to this Nostradamus would look to Tobias. "I can show you the way if you would follow me."

Van had taken this opportunity to approach Gralnir. "Of course! I'm the best smith around!" Van continued on as he asked if Gralnir could tend to his blades. "Lemme see em." Upon viewing the damaged blades, Gralnir would look to Van. "Hmmph, if these were forged by me, they would never dull in such a way! My blades are meant to last! Sure I can do that for ya but I'll need something from ya. In order to make these blades the best of it's kind, you'll need to bring me material from something of your choice. It could be from stone or even the bones of a demon. Just bring me something next time you come around. For the time being, I'll reforge those blades. It'll only be temporary but it will last you some time so get me that material. The higher quality the material the stronger the blade."
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:26 pm
Benkei would listen as Nostradamus would talk to Tobias about the library and answer kira inpatient questions. Benkei attention was then drawn towards gralnir and how he can forge powerful weapons. He watch van take his blade and give it to gralnir to repair and make more powerful "woah you can really do such a thing ! And with such precious raw material at that !" Benkei would then summon his damaged gauntlets and showing them to the  master forger .Benkei smirked as he handed his gauntlets to gralnir "they were pretty badly damaged fighting Virgil when he wasn't himself and fighting shinji and his gang as well".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:19 am
It turned out that Nostradamus could not see the future at will, which had disheartened Kira. ”Nooooooo!” She comically cried out, lowering her head onto the table. ”Kira, my girl, you shouldn’t do that.” Tobias said, turning back to Nostradamus. ”Master Nostradamus, I thank you again for this honor.” He said, looking down at Kira. ”Now Kira, I’ll be in the library. If you’re ever interested in joining me, and learning—“ Kira raised her head, quickly turning up towards Tobias. ”Uh, no thanks! I’m just going to go to bed. I’m tired anyways…” The young girl said, standing from the table. ”Thank you for the dinner Master Nostradamus…” She said. Stella turned to Nir, giving him a nod before standing herself. ”Kira, I’ll go with you. I am feeling a bit tired myself.” Stella said. She also turned to Nostradamus. ”Master Nostradamus, we’re extremely thankful for what you’ve done for us. We’ll be heading to our quarters now.” After a bow, she made her way out with Kira.

Kane continued to take sips from the mug, leaning back into his chair. ”Hey, Nir! I’m staying here! How about you?” The man asked. ”Yeah, I’m still staying here. I don’t mind drinking some more with you Kane.” Nir replied, taking a sip. He raised the mug over in Kane’s direction; a small gesture for their efforts throughout the past week. ”I like the sound of that!” The two laughed together while Van stood by Galnir. ”You’ll need something huh?” He asked rhetorically before turning away. ”Then I should get going. Thanks for the meal Nos.” Van mentioned, before leaving the room.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:34 am
"Hmm..." Gralnir would examine the gauntlets, Benkei had materialized. "What are these? I've never seen anything like them." The dwarf would express more and more of his fascination. "Interesting... This.. The damages battling with Virgil in his demon form aye?" Gralnir had grasped the gauntlets, feeling the crevices of the chips and cracks. "Benkei... Where did you acquire such a thing? I've never seen something of this caliber. The material used to forge this is not of this land... I could work around it and patch it with good material but it will not hold the same strength. In order to fully restore these gauntlets, I'll need you to bring me the original materials used to forge them."

Van had thanked Nostradamus and made his way. Shortly after, Tobias would take his leave with Nostradamus. This would now leave Gralnir, Benkei, Nir, Kane, Biggs, Shinji, Remi, Anna and Koji in the dining room. "Well, we should probably head out too. Tomorrow is a new day and Master Nos will be briefing us." Biggs would stand from his seat. "I know you guys are going through a lot and I hope you can find it in you to rest up as much as possible." Remi had expressed her concern for the Galtian group. With the amount of traveling and fighting they've endured thus far, their physical exhaustion showed. What's more, the mental exhaustion from the time they left Galatia in search of the Oracle until now. On order to properly continue their mission, proper rest is what they need.

Deep within the volcano atop of Arcadia, a dark silhouette of a large creature could be seen. It's bright yellow eyes had gleamed in the dark. You could even make out it's heavy breath amidst the darkness. Whatever this creature was, it is extremely dangerous to come in contact with it.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:07 pm
Ase everyone decided what they wanted to do , benkei had handed his gauntlets to gralnir who was fascinated in a instant. He would ask about the gauntlets origins and the materials used to make it "to be honest , i myself do not know if it's origins per day but it was kept in the temple where I group up in, those who praise and worship the oracle !" Benkei said aloud with pride. Benkei would go on to explain "it was kept in my temple by my master and given to those who would trained and blessed to be beside the Oracle as her guardian.....it has been around for years way before I was born". Benkei looked towards van direction" he said something to me once that they were made in the land of twilight ? I still do not understand where that is ".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:16 am
emi had showed her concern for the group. They had indeed been through a lot over the course of the past week, and needed to rest for tomorrow. Kane, who continued to drink, turned to Remi. ”You know, you’re absolutely right! We should be getting to bed!” He said, finishing his drink and slamming the mug down. ”Yes, I agree. I am a bit tired myself. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow.” Nir said, turning to the Ovalians. ”It’s been nice dining with you all. I look forward to the briefing tomorrow.” The young man smiled, standing from his seat and turning to Kane, who also stood. ”Is Van going to be alright?” He asked. ”Yeah! He’ll be fine! He does his own thing sometimes!” Kane replied. Nir nodded, looking back to the Ovalians. ”You guys get good rest. I also pray that your friend Virgil recovers.” With that being said, both Kane and Nir made their way to the exit, before Kane paused. He turned to Benkei, gesturing towards the exit. ”Hey Benkei, we’re off. In case you’re worried about Van, he’ll be fine.” Kane said, exiting with Nir.

Benkei was the only one from the Galatian group that remained. Tobias had followed Master Nostradamus, Stella and Kira had made their way to the room, and Nir and Kane had also decided to return to their quarters. Van, however, had found himself outside, looking towards the volcano. ”Kuro, let’s go.” He said. The shadow spectre emerged from Van’s cloak, smirking. ”Alrighty! Off we go!” He transformed into a large raven, opening his wings for Van to jump on. ”Hold on tight!” Kuro said, taking off and making his way to the volcano.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum