TRACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

A place of legend! This is Arcadia… Empty A place of legend! This is Arcadia…

Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:04 pm
”The fated reunion had only brought forth more trouble. With the demon’s identity now known, there was no telling what turmoil might arise. Hehe. Fortunately for them all, there was a solution in their midst; A powerful sorcerer from the mystical Arcadia. Would he be able to help them? Or would this only pose as another obstacle in their path to save The Oracle? Hehe. We shall find out….”

The dark clouds that had blanketed the land, bringing forth torrential rain and downpour, had been replaced. In their stead were clear beautiful skies, with a couple of cumulus clouds floating about here and there. The group had found themselves in a paradise. An island that had beautiful, crystal clear turquoise water. It’s waves crashed over the white sand, but not in a violent, in fact, it was more calming to the ear. In the center of the island, was a magnificent city, with structures made of white stone, and having blue tile roofing. This was Arcadia, the fabled city that was secluded from the world! The sanctum was positioned in the center, with many small homes and buildings of white stone surrounding it. The roads were made of white stone as well, and ran throughout the city like a well-made system. On the perimeter of the city were tropical forests, with some leading to the beaches of the coasts, all but the Northern coast, which was surrounding by mountains and a massive volcano. It’s sight was grand, able to be seen from the city itself. Thankfully, it was dormant, and not active.

The group had found themselves at a circular platform, sitting high above homes and other beautiful constructs. At the side was a booth made of white stone, most likely associated with the platform. From the platform was bridge heading to the sanctum. The group looked around in amazement before processing what had just occurred. Kira was the first to chime in on the sudden transportation. ”What the heck just happened!? How’d we get here!? Where the heck are we!? Why is it so beeeeautiful!?” She asked, with tears as she comically pulled on Tobias’ clothes. ”Kira, my girl, did you not just hear? We are in Arcadia!!” Tobias answered with a bright smile. ”Arcadia?” Nir questioned, looking around. ”Is this truly Arcadia? Then that must mean…” Stella also commented, turning to the older man who had transported them there.

Both Kane and Van had been looking around, taking in the change of setting. It was better than where they were before, but not their true destination. Which only meant that it was simply a waste of time coming here for them. But although this was the initial thought, moreso for Van, Kane had held his judgement. ”It’s a shame our airship was destroyed. I guess this is somewhat of a step-up from that….” Kane looked around, watching as the citizens casually walked about, dressed in blue, white and gold robes. ”Arcadia…I feel like I’ve heard that before…” Van said under his breath.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

A place of legend! This is Arcadia… Empty Re: A place of legend! This is Arcadia…

Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:49 am
Benkei would walk beside van and look in awe "this is unknown to me ,it's like what heaven would look like if I had died ". He looked at the citizen in white and gold robes and then his own clothes "yea we stick out like sore thumbs,my gear is trashed and to be honest we look like mere mountain people compared to this paradise". He looked at nir "this place any familiar to you ? Because I know not of this place , some of these people remind me of the monks but I do not think my master has ever come to arcadia ?" . Benkei became confused but in awe of what paradise could look like, is this what the world should of been like had the war never happens.
virgil
virgil
Admin

A place of legend! This is Arcadia… Empty Re: A place of legend! This is Arcadia…

Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:07 pm
There were so many questions for this group. Arcadia had a bit of familiarity but was still unknown. Well, at least in name only it was familiar. As the group had left the circle, they were greeted by the two guards. "You've returned master!" The older younger man would say with excitement. Just like with the Ovale group, the younger people here would call Nostradamus by master. The older people of Arcadia would call him by master as well or simply by name. "So you've brought more stragglers?" The older man would ask. Nostradamus would look to him with a fox smile. "Dammit old man..." He'd begin to scratch the back of his head. "One day this island will get overpopulated because you keep leaving and bringing people back here!" Nostradamus would now be scolded for his actions. "Miranda! What the hell were you even with him for!?" She had turned her head from the man with her arms crossed. "ARE YOU A CHILD!!?" He would then shout.

"Domon, it's ok... they aren't here to stay but they will be our honored guests." Nostradamus would say to calm the man down. The one revealed to be Domon was the head gatekeeper in Arcadia. After mentioning the Galatian group wouldn't be staying, Domon would scope them out. First looking at Kira and Tobias. He'd move onto Stella, then to Nir. There was a slightly longer pause when inspecting Nir. Domon would proceed to inspecting Benkei. He would finally move on to Kane and Van. This is were things would get interesting. The man would get closer to Kane. "Compared to the rest of them, you are in a league of your own. But tell me Mr. Blast... what would the world's greatest bounty hunter be doing with this ragtag group of kids?" Domon had posed an interesting question while revealing Kane's identity. "Based off their attire, they seem to be Galatians. It's not known to the entire world as of yet but Galatia has been destroyed and the Oracle is missing. A bounty hunter such as yourself couldn't possibly pass up an opportunity to get a high profile target such as the Oracle. Why are you really traveling with them?"
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:53 pm
The group stood in the center of the platform, looking around and taking in the beauty of their sight. Benkei had asked Nir if he was familiar with Arcadia, also mentioning how the residents here dressed in a similar manner to those of the temple. Nir shook his head, ”No, I have never been here before. I’ve heard something about Arcadia, but it’s not really much.” He added, watching as the two guards approached. ”They must be in charge of this platform.” Stella said, as they reached the group.

Both men had refered to the old man as master, which only meant he was in charge of this place. They began asking about the group he had brought in, not referring to those from Ovale. Understandable, considering the fact the old man was already acquainted with them. The older one, revealed to be Domon, had scolded Miranda before moving on to the strangers. He carefully analyzed each one, stopping at Tobias and Kira first. The old scribe gave a smile, bowing down in respect. Kira could not control her nerves, however, visibly trembling before Domon, yet still holding a smile. He then moved on to Stella and Nir. The young woman smiled, waving her hand. Nir, however, looked to Domon, who had paused on him longer than the rest. ”Hmm?” Nir thought, curious to know why he stopped on him longer than the others. Finally, Domon reached Kane and Van, asking Kane a question as he revealed his identity to the others. ”So, my reputation proceeds me even here?” Kane said with a smirk. With Domon’s interaction, he mentioned the destruction of Galatia and the disappearance of The Oracle. This had induced some emotion in the others, as they stood there looking to Domon and Kane. But what truly got their attention was that final question.

Kane’s smirk had vanished, with him turning to Nir, who had been locking eyes with him. If he indeed was the world’s greatest bounty hunter, and one of the world’s greatest targets was out of Galatia, was it possible he could have ulterior motives? Was he just using the others to get to her? Domon’s questions generated these thoughts in Nir’s head. He clenched his fist just thinking about it. But he quickly felt Stella’s hand on his shoulder. ”Kane has done so much for us. Don’t let this get to you. We’ll find her, and we’ll bring her home.” She whispered to him. Nir’s thoughts had suddenly gone away upon hearing her words. How could he even think like that? He unclenched his fist, looking down at the ground as Kane turned away from him, looking back to Domon. ”Well, the truth is, Van and I were just in Galatia to watch the tournament. We were just caught up in that mess. With The Oracle missing, and me being such a good bounty hunter, I wanted to offer my assistance to them. They looked like they really could have used that help, you know?”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:54 am
Domon had listened to the bounty hunter without interrupting. As simple an explanation Kane had gave, Domon would still hold his doubts. For such a reason, one was willing to travel and experience many hardships and dangers. The man would close his eyes, walking away from Kane just a bit. He was in his thoughts. He'd open his eyes and look to the sky, then back to eye level. "Unshockingly, I do not believe your words." Domon would now face Kane once more. "However... according to the old man's prophecy, you all have an important role to fulfill. For that reason and that reason alone, I shall not intervene." He'd say with all seriousness.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:54 pm
Benkei watched as guards approached them, analyzing them and taking in their presence "see something you like good sir?". Benkei was playful but annoyed a bit but then the guard named domon would strike a cord with benkei throwing around the Oracle name and the status of Galatia like some common thing . Benkei became a bit irritated ".....watch your mouth when u speak her grace title..." He mumble under his breath trying to not cause a fuss but domon pressed again now with Kane status as a world class bounty hunter and his motivation for helping the group " enough we fought hand and hand , although the old man has his moments I see honor in his soul!". Benkei was now in front of domon as if it was instinct that moved him
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:35 pm
Even after Kane’s explanation, Domon had not trusted him. Much expected from a man with such an important job. But what Kane had not expected, was to hear that he, and the others, were a part of some important prophecy. ”What? Old man’s prophecy?” He said, as he was beginning to piece things together now. It was all making sense. He turned to the old man who brought them here; that was until Benkei decided to lash out to Kane’s defense. Van had also grown agitated with Domon’s words, but unlike Benkei, he held his tongue.

”Alright guys, let’s all settle down. Remember, we’re guests here! They have allowed us to stay here, so we don’t need to be showing disrespect. And I’m talking about you Benkei…” Nir said, turning to Benkei. To put away the tension, Tobias suddenly cleared his throat. ”Excuse me Mr. Domon, but, is there a chance we can meet this old man who prophecies? We have all been waiting to meet him.” He asked. ”We? You kidding me grandpa? You’re the only one that wants to see him so bad. I’m just ready to get out of these clothes and hit the beach!” Kira said in response to Tobias.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:23 pm
Domon had taken note of Benkei's slight outburst. It wasn't anything to make such a fuss over, so he had simply ignored the monk. immediately after Nir scolded Benkei he would speak. "Hmmph... Based off of your reactions, the hot headed one is the monk known as Benkei Kagemori. Lineage currently unknown but you have studied under the devout monk's teachings of the Oracle. A strong sense of duty and quick to react. Surprisingly enough you were able to challenge Virgil in quite a battle however... If that is all you are capable of, then you have no chance in besting me." Some harsh words but Domon was confident in his own abilities. He didn't seem to be a regular gate guardian considering this information he had just presented.

He'd turn to face Nir. "You are even easier to identify. The sword and shield you hold are legendary. Faith and Lionheart. Fitting for someone who is as capable as you. Impressively with no Misra at all, you defeated Shinji, although he was not at peak performance. With such close ties to the Oracle, you amongst the group would feel the most for her. Yet, you can keep a level head and make decisions for the whole rather then for yourself. Truly deserving of the title Sword of Galatia..." He would pause right after saying this. Domon would then mutter under his breathe," Quite a shame it is..."

Tobias had then gone to question Domon about the prophet. Domon would look directly at him. Kira would make her own comment. "I see..." Domon would then walk towards Nostradamus. "Well then... I assume he has not properly introduced himself then." He'd turn to face the group, clearing his throat. "The man who has brought you all here today, is the one who created this island of paradise with only but one dream. He is one of very few capable of seeing future events. Til this day anything he has predicted has been 100% accurate. This man is Nostradamus, the Prophet!"

Last edited by virgil on Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:57 pm
Benkei was taken back by being scold by nir and he gritted his teeth as domon had spoke about who benkei was but belittled his strength ".....no one knows what I can truly do if I tried.....I apologize nir ......" He would bow and walk beside van trying to curb his tone. Domon would cease introductions and proclaim that Nostradamus prophecies we're always 100 percent accurate but benkei would object "but one can not live life based off a simple prophecy? We are free to choose are own path ,walk our own way but you say are lives are already written in stone? To what end does the prophecy truly tell". Benkei was sceptical because he refused to believe he was always destined to be abounded and taken in by the monks, he knew not of his mother or father or who he truly was. Although benkei was grateful for his master and friends and his teachings he always felt he was destined for more greater things.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:16 am
Domon had continued to display the knowledge he possessed, knowing Benkei’s name and even some personality traits. This was quite impressive, especially with this being Domon’s first time in meeting the monk. He had then gone on to identify Nir, making note of the two legendary items in his possession. ”You know so much about me…” Nir said, smirking. ”It’s actually quite remarkable. He already knows so much about Kane, you and Benkei.” Stella added, looking over to Nir.

Domon had then taken note of Tobias’ question, walking towards Nostradamus, and revealing the old man that traveled with the group to be him. Tobias did not hesitate in bowing down to the older man, pulling Kira down with him. ”By the heavens! Th-This is Master Nostradamus!? Forgive me! I had no idea!” Tobias said. ”Hey!!!!” Kira yelled out, pouting as she was dragged down. Stella followed suit afterwards, bowing slightly towards Nostradamus. ”I am honored to be in the presence of such a man.” She said. It was only natural for Nir to follow with the bow. ”Nostradamus huh?” Kane uttered under his breath as he bowed. Van was hesitant, instead glaring at the older man before following Kane. The respect was given for a brief moment, until Benkei announced his skepticism. Tobias quickly raised his head, turning to the young monk. ”Benkei! Enough of this my boy! Do you not know who you speak to!? This is Nostradamus, a sorceror of the Seer’s Circle!!!! Hold your tongue!”

The others were silent, turning to Benkei, who again showed his lack of respect. ”What’s going on Benkei? What troubles you?” Nir thought to himself. Kane, however, had taken this moment to look to Domon. ”This guy knows too much about us. It’s already troubling me. He must be some sort of intelligence. There’s no way he’s just a gate-keeper knowing all of this….” Kane thought to himself.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:20 pm
Much to his displeasure, Benkei would make an outburst causing a ruckus. This would make Shinji agitated. He'd take a few steps after hearing what Benkei had to say but was stopped by a hand on his shoulder. It was none other than Nostradamus himself. The blonde haired warrior held himself back for as long as he could but it was Tobias that spoke up instead. He had brought to light, how rude he had been to Nostradamus. He was not only their savior but he was also a member of the esteemed Seer's Circle. This group of individuals is renowned throughout the entire world. They are of an even higher status than Cordova. It only consists of five people but each one of them possess enough power to eliminate an entire nation single handedly. There are five continents in this world and five members of the Circle. Each member governs over their own respective continents. Nostradamus is the one who resides over Paleides.

Domon had sighed. "So the reports about Benkei do uphold." The man would fold his arms. "It is quite alright sir scholar. The loud one seems to think very little of us here... You are free to believe what you want but each and every one of us has a purpose. Whether it be to guide those after you or to plunge this world into ruin." He would now unfold his arms. "Your assumptions of the way we live our lives will not go ignored..." Domon had pointed straight at Benkei. "Fight me Benkei Kagemori. You're free to decline but just know if you do accept my challenge, you will without a shred of doubt lose." Shinji, Remi and Biggs had all become astonished. The relatively calm Domon had just challenged Benkei to a fight!

Last edited by virgil on Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:36 am
Benkei would grit his teeth as everything is being taken out of context "this isn't a sign of disrespect, I am not trying to offend only question that is all, do not twist my words and make me a monster ". The ground beneath his feet Would shake slightly as if his misra was leaking " look I don't not truly trust everything that is going on but I do trust the judgement of my group " benkei would see shinji  try to step to him but would be stopped by Nostradamus "do not test me shinji I have no ill will towards you after our misunderstanding but your attitude and mere arrogance towards me and my friends is really starting to break my will to not keep my cool ". Benkei would seem off every since his encounter with the demon Virgil as if a imprint of that dark energy was waking something in him. It was at this moment that domon belittle benkei again with a so called knowledge of him "you know nothing about me ! Enough!" Benkei would stomp his feet chipping the ground beneath him. With that being said domon had enough of benkei outburst and Challenged him to a quick duel "A fight with me ?......I have nothing to prove to you.....you have said more than enough but....." Benkei raised his hand in the air and called his gauntlet to everyone shock and he looked at nir "I'm sorry my friend but my honor will not let me turn down a challenge......unless shinji wishes to take the guards place ...."

Last edited by Benkei Kagemori on Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:13 pm
Everytime they made progress, something always set them back. In this case, Benkei’s anger had gotten the best of him. The animosity he felt from Shinji had triggered something in him. Misra hd begun pouring from the young man, shaking the very platform beneath everyone. ”Benkei, why are you doing this? Is this something Alexander or Dolfy would want!?” Nir asked. Tobias also stepped forward, grabbing at Benkei’s arm as the gauntlets manifested. ”My boy, do not embarras us! Master Nostradamus has been kind to us, and has allowed us entry here! Do not do this!”

Kane watched on with a serious look, crossing his arms. Although Tobias was right, there was no use in reaching Benkei. His judgement was clouded by his emotion. ”Let him fight. He’ll only be humbled anyways.” Van said, keeping his gazing eye on the monk and his gauntlets. ”I’ve never seen a monk lose his temper as much as this guy. Hehe. Makes you wonder….” Kuro’s distorted voice said from Van’s shoulder. The creature was still in his raven form, quiet until now. ”The old man’s definitely gonna give us the boot! Hehe.” He added.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:02 pm
"What did you say?" Shinji would question after being called out by Benkei. The young man's frustration towards Benkei had steadily grown. The tensions within the group had returned once more. Benkei would proceed to then yell out at Domon, stating he knew nothing of him. Nir and Tobias would each chime in to try and calm Benkei. It was all to no avail. The monk would state he had no thoughts of backing down from a challenge but instead would target Shinji rather than Domon. "You bastard! You really wanna die, don't you!" Shinji had stepped forward, releasing himself from Nostradamus. The old man had sighed. He didn't even attempt to stop him. Rather he didn't have to. Domon had spoken up in response to Benkei avoiding the direct challenge. "Stand down Shinji..." "You expect me to sit back?" "I do and you will." Domon gave Shinji a cold look. The stare had sent chills down his back ultimately backing down. "STOP IT!!" Anna had shouted.

All those around would look to the little girl who had still been using up her remaining strength the maintain Virgil's condition. Her body was trembling from the amount of Misra she had been using. She also was losing focus from time to time. With Virgil's conditions not stable, one slip up from Anna could result in his death. It was a matter of urgency that it seemed no one else had considered. Anna had started tearing up. The water droplets would fall onto her hands as she had begun to panic. The loss of focus and visible signs of Virgil writhing in pain had been the reason for this. Remi had noticed then and became frustrated herself. "You guys are acting like idiots right now! There is no time for this! We have to bring Virgil to the infirmary now." Remi had also expressed her displeasure with the group as well. Shinji had looked down in his own disappointment. Remi would take to Anna's side next to Koji. She'd put her arm around the crying little girl. "Don't just stand there! Help me!" She had been referring to Biggs and Shinji. The two young men would jump to it as they picked Virgil up. The Ovale group would leave the group heading for the infirmary.

"Allow them handle Virgil. They will join us in time as for now... follow me to where you'll be staying. It would be wise to rest as often as you can. The journey you all are to embark on, will not be easy." Nostradamus would say. After the Galtians responded to Nostradamus, Domon would send the younger gatekeeper back to his post. "I'll send someone down with you, I have some unfinished business to attend."
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:57 pm
As benkei spoke it seemed like he set shinji off and a argument started to brew but just then domon would silence him as well as the rest of the group. They became tired of the in fighting and just wanted to get past it all. In those moments part of the group left to heal and patch up leaving benkei and his group behind as he looked at domon "what unfinished business do you have guardsman" benkei fingers had twitched as lightning flickered between his fingers "you do not know me.....no one does......I started with nothing.....and everytime I feel like I have a grasp on happiness......I lose it.....dolphy..... Alexander......the Oracle is all I know and I have to make things right .....I'm tired of the secrets....". Benkei would stand there ready for what would come
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:32 am
Those from the Galatian group were taken back by Anna. The young girl had enough of the fighting, making her voice heard. Nir and Stella both looked down, unable to even offer any words of comfort, or reassure the young girl that things would be okay. Kira and Tobias had both started tearing up, their sniffled audible to everyone present. As for Van and Kane, they looked on without an expression to be seen.

Her cry had reminded the others that there were much more important things to attend to; Their friend was dying. And with an order, they had gone off to the infirmary, leaving the Galatians and the two from Doku with Domon and Nostradamus. The Seer had instructed them to follow him, as he offered to take them somewhere they can settle in. However, Domon had again roused up Benkei, causing the young monk to lash out again, this time sparks of electricity dancing about his fingers.

Nir did not hold back, expressing his anger and frustration with Benkei. ”Benkei!!! Enough!!!!” The Galatian Sword yelled out. ”What would those same people you mentioned think about this!? You would bring them shame with your temper!” He continued, stepping forward and grabbing at Benkei’s collar. ”We aren’t here to fight! There has been enough fighting!” Nir said. Tobias walked in between the two, reaching out and resting his hands on their shoulders. ”Please, let us just take in this paradise. Remember who were standing before…” Tobias said, turning to Nostradamus and Domon. ”You must forgive us! A few of us are just on edge, and emotional. You see, we are on an important mission, and we feel like we haven’t gotten anywhere. But—erm—You must already know that, correct?” He asked Nostradamus.

Van shook his head, turning away from the others. ”Let’s just get moving. We’re wasting too much time here….” He said, crossing his arms. Tobias’ jaw dropped. There was obviously a lack of respect coming from the Galatian side. ”P-Please pay them no mind!”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:52 pm
Benkei had continued to speak on how Domon and the others knew nothing about him. His anger was showing more and more with each flicker of lightning. Nir had quite enough of Benkei's outbursts and would speak up once more. This time it was much more aggressive. Nostradamus, Miranda and Domon would take note of each and everyone's reactions to this small ordeal. Van had been eager to hurry things along. To which, Nostradamus would respond. "Very well then, let us go." The group would been taken throughout the city of Arcadia and straight to the estate Nostradamus had stayed in. Not only did the estate cover a large area, it was large enough to house many of the higher ranked members of Arcadia, even the soldiers as well. It was comparable to that of a castle.

There was a beautiful rectangular shaped open courtyard with many hedges and flowers. A large stone fountain had been pressed against the far wall. The group could view the courtyard very easily since they were walking through the corridor on the upper level. Soon enough they would be at their quarters. Domon would no longer be with the group at this time.

"And this is where you will all stay." Nostradamus had opened up the wooden door, revealing a large room with multiple beds. Each bed was just about as comfy as it looked. A large table was set towards the front of the room. It had also been equipped with a balcony window view, plants, bookshelves and other miscellaneous things. This was a room the average inn couldn't hold a candle to.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:41 pm
Benkei gritted his teeth as he looked at nir then back at the guard domon giving him a look with a slit in his eye as he deactivated his gauntlet "I..... apologize for my outburst it won't happen again ....." He would bow his head and walk beside nir who seemed to be the only purpose he could relax around and keep his cool "I am sorry my friend for being you dishonor let us go ". Benkei and the group would walk around Arcadia taking in all the vast spaces and beautiful scenery " this must be what true peace and heaven looks like , how long as this place all existed in the first place ".
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:54 pm
Benkei had finally settled down, walking alongside Nir and Stella, as the entire group had been escorted through Galatia. They had taken in the scenery, admiring the beauty and architecture. The courtyard had caught the attention of several of the Galatians, and would very much be a location some would find themselves relaxing in. Eventually, they were brought to their living quarters, which was a massive room in the castle-like estate. There were mutliple beds, furnishings, and a nice balcony with a small garden. What made things much better, was the grand view the group had access to.

”Oh my goodness! This is amazing!!!” Kira was the first to comment, running out to the balcony and climbing on the rail. ”This is truly a paradise!!!” She yelled out, taking in the breeze. Tobias had gone after her, worried about her monkey-play on the railing. ”Kira, my girl, please be careful and climb down!” He said. Stella giggled, turning to Nostradamus. ”We thank you for this kind gesture Master Nostradamus. You didn’t have to do this for us, and yet, you gave us such wonderful hospitality.” She said, bowing towards the older man. ”Yes, thank you so much Master Nostradamus. Forgive us again for earlier. I can assure you it won’t happen again.” Nir said, also bowing.

”Wow. This is pretty neat! These beds also look comfortable too. I just have to ask one question…” Kane paused, clearing his throat. ”…Will you be sleeping with me Miss Miranda?” Kane asked, turning towards Miranda. Van shook his head, walking away from the group and heading towards the table. ”Your funeral…” He said. Kuro laughed, ”I knew he’d ask something like that!” Nir didn’t hesitate in turning towards Kane, with his jaw dropped, ”Kane!!!! Are you kidding me!?”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:35 pm
It had seemed that things were calming down a lot since their initial encounter at the teleportation platform. The Galatians had admired the room. It was very much to their liking. Stella as well as Nir had thanked Nostradamus for the hospitality. The old man would smile at the two. "It is my pleasure."

Of course, this moment of peace would not last for much longer. Kane had broken that peacefulness by calling out to Miranda. he had asked if she would sleep with him. Van had already walked away at that point. Miranda had a strange aura around her. Misra would begin to gather at her fists. It was even more menacing than Benkei's mood earlier. "Perverted bastard... I'll kill you this time." She'd then take up a hostile stance. In a mere moment, she'd lounge at him striking down, destroying anything in her path. Nostradamus was at a loss for words. While Miranda was going after Kane, Nostradamus had nervously spoke to Nir and Stella. "If you want we can go to a different room...."
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:19 pm
Admiring the room Kane had opened his mouth and now the peace that was settling in turned to madness "old man why do you think that's a good idea to tell lady Miranda....." It was within those moments benkei could feel a misra gathering full of anger and he would coward behind nir "I swear if it's not one thing it's another with this group .....I say we leave him...." Benkei would look to Nostradamus as he would agree to take the group else where in this emergency. Benkei would look at Kane and squint"old pervert bastard...."
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:38 pm
Kane had been attacked by Miranda, who did not hold back her anger. The entire room was being destroyed, leaving the others speechless. ”Wait! Wait! I didn’t mean it like that! I swear!!” Kane yelled out, running from the angered woman. While this was going on, Nostradamus suggested moving into another room. ”Uh, yeah, we should probably do that…” Nir said, scratching the back of his head. Stella smiled, watching Kane attempt to escape Miranda. ”You know, I really like what we have here Nir. So many different characters.” She said, turning to Nostradamus. ”But yes, we should probably leave before things get worse.”

Tobias shook his head, walking over to Nostradamus. ”Master Nostradamus, may I possibly see the library?” He asked. ”Are you kidding me!? Out of all things grandpa, you want to go there!? I’m ready for the beach!” Kira said, walking over to Nostradamus. ”Can we do that, uh, Master Nostradamus?” She’d ask. ”Where’s the training arena? You have that here?” Van asked, walking in. The group was beginning to lay several questions on Nostradamus, to which Nir intervened. ”Hold on you guys. That’s too many questions…”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:04 pm
"Ho ho ho." The old man would laugh. From what he had seen with this group, he truly id like them quite well. Much to Stella's observation as well, they each possessed unique qualities. On their journey, they will have to rely on one another. They'll be able to learn from one another and one day, they will reach their goals. The adventure of a lifetime would soon unfold but first...

Nostradamus after being bombarded with all these questions would smile at the group. "You are quite the restless group I see... Well, I don't mind at all taking you all where you'd like to go but... You've all just went through quite a battle. Let us first rest and tomorrow I will take you without question. I will need to speak with you all tomorrow as well in regards to my request from earlier. In about 2 hours, I will have dinner for you all. So for the time being, why do you wash up in the bath house."
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:19 pm
Benkei watched as Miranda thrashed about and he accompanied Nostradamus with the others "this place really has everything you could need ". Benkei was amazed and the others had barrage Nostradamus with questions. Benkei heard van ask for a training ground to which he also agreed "yea I would like to know where we can practice and spar I need a bit of exercise to destress". Benkei cracked his knuckles as he looked at van as a way to tell him he wanted a proper rematch. Nostradamus had asked them to relax as they all had just over come a great ordeal and must rest "the master is right , the young ladies have seen and done enough and my comrades need to eat and heal but me and van could use a bit of fun"
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:39 pm
Those who surrounded Nostradamus weren’t given their answers, but they would be shown tomorrow, when the day was new. They were told about dinner, but before that, a bath at the bathhouse. ”Dinner? Thank you so much Master Nostradamus!” Nir said, bowing towards the older man. Stella followed, slightly bowing as well. ”Yes, thank you Master Nostradamus! I’m sure we were all in need of a nice bath.” Stella said. Tobias stroked his beard, his face beginning to turn red. ”Excuse me Master Nostradamus, but if I may ask, is this a mixed bathhouse? Ehrm!” The old man asked, clearing his throat. ”Are you kidding me grandpa!? I’m sure there will be one for the women, and one for the men!!! Stop being like Kane!” Kira said, crossing her arms. The older man raised both hands, sweat rolling down the side of his head. ”F-Forgive me my girl!”

Van sighed, ignoring both Kira and Tobias. He turned to Benkei, who mentioned having some fun at the training ground. ”Didn’t you hear him you idiot? We do that tomorrow.” Van then turned to Nostradamus. ”So, where’s this bathhouse old man?” He asked. The lack of respect for Nostradamus had struck a chord within Nir, who sighed, turning to Van. ”Please, call him Master Nostradamus Van….“ He said. ”Ya know, Nir’s right!”
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum