TRACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

The Tragic Night - Page 4 Empty Re: The Tragic Night

Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:15 pm
The two had continued their clash, unseen to many on the field. Leo had been fixated on Venim, as she had been fixated on him. Unfortunately, the others had been focused on the two, leaving Palidos and Elsa out of sight. Nir had suddenly turned towards them, watching as Sarutobi had already made his move. In one quick cut, the king’s head had collapsed, rolling towards Elsa. Blood had gushed forth like a raging river. The queen was stunned, mortified by the sight. She had turned pale, only to be covered by the blood of her beloved. “N-N-N....” She couldn’t even get a word out as she looked in the eyes of the decapitated head.

Persephone had dropped to her knees, beginning to weep. Both Persephone and Nir had failed the royals. In his shame, he had gritted his teeth, lowering his head. ”.........” The queen had finally found it in herself to let out a sorrowful scream! “NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NOOO! WHY!? I HAVE LOST EVERYTHING!!!!” The mixture of tears and blood had smeared her face as she held onto Palidos’ head.

Venim had grinned, “Well done Sarutobi.” She’d stare into the eyes of Leo, who had refused to turn in the direction of Sarutobi and Elsa. The scream was enough for him to know what had transpired. He’d stare directly into Venim’s eyes, a look of rage. Venim had immediately found herself overwhelmed by this unseen force. “Curses!” She’d stagger back, immediately hit by a crackle of energy that was more closer to her. It had sent her sliding back, leaving a burning mark on her armor. The lion had then turned to Sarutobi, beginning to enforce his will upon him. The same unseeable force would fall upon Sarutobi as Leo had begun walking towards him.

Holy Council

At the Holy Council, Van had found himself activating the small yellow ball. It’d detonate into a radiating light. ”Hm!?” He squinted his eyes, ultimately being blinded. Orion had also covered his face, “A flash bomb!” The others had also been affected by the light, covering their eyes. ”That flash is powerful!” Elaria had squinted behind her arms, “Who are you telling!? I can’t see anything!!!” Van had remained where he was, kneeling down with his head lowered. His eye had been closed, ”Clever move Duran. Light, however, always brings brings forth shadow.”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:07 pm
Arena

The others had fell into despair as Sarutobi had claimed the life of the king. He’d turn towards the Oracle with his katana in hand, “if you had submitted, this would have been avoided.” He’d proceed to walk towards the queen. “She will be next.” Sarutobi would set up to behead the Queen as well. He’d however be intercepted by a powerful unseen force. His sense were on high alert! Sarutobi had turned to Leo had been making his way to him. “To what purpose is that woman here, if she cannot handle him...?” Sarutobi would ready himself for Leo.

Holy Council

“The darkness cannot save you from this tho!” Noah had instantly closed the gap in the time Van had to shield himself and think. With his other arm he had a hand cannon with clear balls. Inside the balls was a greenish yellow liquid that would swish around. He’d aim the hand cannon at Van’s chest. Without a moment to waste he’d fire the hand cannon. After being fired, the clear ball would burst, causing the liquid to fly out in spread. The liquid was some kind of acid that would burn through anything. Of course it would take some time but, it would burn through the flesh of a giant in only 30 minutes. It was more so something used to torture someone. With the excruciating pain, most wouldn’t be able to handle the pain until the acid burnt through to the bone. This attack was meant for a close encounter that would almost, 100% of the time guarantee victory.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:22 pm
“Neither of you are capable of going toe-to-toe with me.” Leo had stopped, raising his hand. A surging energy had enveloped his hand as he quickly moved in towarde Sarutobi.  He’d thrust the hand towards Sarutobi, only to be kicked at the side by an attacking Venim. The kick had been strong enough to redirect Leo, sending him veering to the left. His thrust had instead hit the ground, completely shattering everything  in its path, one-hundred meters out, with a rush of golden energy. “You again woman!?” He’d turn to both Sarutobi and Venim. “Duran did not run calculations correctly Sarutobi. Either that, or his anger powers him far beyond what we accounted for.” Venim had commented. “Truthfully, and disappointing to admit, I wouldn’t last against him. Bring the woman to me.” She spoke of queen Elsa, who had still been traumatized.

Holy Council

Van had heard the direction from which Noah had spoke, even feeling him out faintly, but it was far too late. He had been hit with a corrosive liquid that had spread across his chest diagonally. Van had quickly jumped from Noah, landing a many meters away from him. Orion had quickly stood up, his sight slowly recovering. The others had also slowly started recovering, but to ensure their safety, Stella had erected another barrier.

The young assassin had found himself hunching over, sweating and panting. He’d suddenly grit his teeth, groaning a bit, before standing up and revealing a patch of flesh and blood. ”......You’ll die for that....” Slowly seeping over the gash  was black substance, which could be seen due to the acid burning through the cloak.

Last edited by Vanitas on Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:39 am
Arena

Sarutobi had braced himself, only to be saved by Venim. The woman had made mention to Sarutobi how powerful Leo truly was. She'd also tell him to the Oracle to her. "Hmmm.." Sarutobi had giving her a look of confusion. He'd stand up straight, "You orderin me around?" With his katana, he'd tap it on his shoulder.

Holy Council

The liquid had made contact. This powerful and dangerous liquid would spread over Van. It would start to burn through his hood revealing his flesh. A black substance would start to form over the acid. Noah would see this happening as Van threatened him. Switching out his hand cannons, Noah would aim down at Van. "I'll kill you first." He'd fire multiple rounds at Van.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:25 am
Venim had not taken her eyes off of Leo, who had turned to face both her and Sarutobi. If she had been, she’d give Sarutobi the coldest glare one could possibly give. “I’m sorry, are you questioning the order?” Leo had stepped forward, preparing for his second attack. “Quickly you fool!” Venim had stressed the urgency in nabbing Elsa, sending four of the five discs to attack Leo aggressively. They’d fly over to him, beginning to cut through the air and zip around, aiming to dice the beast man up. He’d efficiently block all attempts, deflecting the discs and blocking with his sword. It, however, had kept him busy enough for Sarutobi to have a chance in grabbing the queen.

Venim had suddenly moved in as well, attacking with the fifth disc in her hand. All together, it was a flurry of swipes and cutting motions. Leo’s defense did not falter, as he parried with sword and a Misra encased hand. ”I can’t even help right now....dammit....” Nir had said, holding his side.

Holy Council

Van had turned towards Noah, watching as he fired multiple shots towards him. The nimble assassin had quickly moved back a few paces, avoiding the shots. He had been sweating heavily from the wound he had sustained. Orion had continued to watch, at the same time keeping an eye on the Duran soldiers who were growing in number around the area. “They’ve increased in number.” Kane, Stella, Vespina and Elaria remained in the energy barrier, spectating the battle. “He’s hurt!” Elaria had called out. ”Yes, he doesn’t look so well!”

”That acid would have eaten right through my entire chest. Fortunately, I was able to cut the area that had been affected off quickly.” He’d point to his chest, now showing Noah a clear view of the substance over the self-inflicted wound. ”This will stop the bleeding, but I won’t say that it stopped the pain....” Van quickly raised his right arm, which had been covered in mysterious black runes. They’d begin glowing as he aimed his hand at Noah, closing four fingers together. ”You’ll pay for that...” From the four fingers had shot out a cutting blade composed of the mysterious energy, aiming for Noah!
virgil
virgil
Admin

Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:19 am
Arena

"Hmmph..." Sarutobi would pout. He didn't like the idea of taking orders from Venim. She had already been occupying Leo at this time. Sarutobi would turn and walk towards Queen Elsa. "I'm not doing this because you ordered me too!" He had very adamant that Venim wouldn't be ordering him around. He'd finally get behind her and yank her up from her arm. "Up you go." The samurai would forcibly walk her over to Venim's area, pulling at her arm the more she would resist.

Holy Council
Van was clearly affected by Noah's attack. He wasn't to move like before but he dropped back to avoid getting hit. Noah would chuckle a bit. "Looks like I have the upper hand." This is when Van begins to reveal a substance covering the cut he had made himself. This did not phase Noah. Van word proceed to make his move. Noah would not move from his position. The mysterious energy would target Noah. The attack would hit causing a large explosion in the area! Thick black smoke would be created, encircling the area around Noah.

This attack was sure to end his life. The black smoke would begin to subside. Something wasn't right. Noah had been standing, unharmed from the attack. To add to that, the large brute of a man that was at the care center had appeared in front of the blast. "What took you guys so long!? Noah would shout. "You let these guys take your arm? HAHAHA!" A man had said, laughing afterwards. The sound of a young girl's voice, "Wooah lemme see! Lemme see!" 'That's what you get for being cocky!" The other samurai like warrior had been laughing at Noah, walking up to him along with the short yukata wearing girl with the oni mask. Both the Man and girl had been extremely carefree. Noah would seem a bit flustered by them. "You literately just joined us and look at you, ahahaha! You're a mess!" He'd continue laughing hysterically. The little girl couldn't help but giggle along.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:36 am
Leo and Venim had continued attacking each other, with Leo somehow managing to avoid being sliced. There were times were the discs had cut his armor, but for the most part his defense was flawless. With his energy encased hand, he’d catch one of the discs, deflecting another. Using his other hand, he slashed the ground, motioning upwards. The blade had nearly cut right through Venim. Fortunately for her, she had been quick enough to move backwards. Leo’d then toss the disc towards her, which would stop just inches from her face. “......Foul beast.....” She’d turn to Sarutobi, who had a hold on Elsa. “Tell me Golden Lion, what do you value more? The Oracle? Or the last living member of the Royal Family? Your precious queen??” She’d grin, waving her hand and sending a disc out towards Sarutobi and Elsa.

It’d stop and expand, opening a portal. “Sarutobi, get rid of her!” Leo had widened his eyes, making a crackling noise with his mouth. The griffin he arrived with had been attacking Duran soldiers, defending both Kira and Tobias. But upon hearing the noise from Leo, it’d turn its head and take off in his direction.

Holy Council

Van had panted, holding his chest. He had begun sweating a bit as he stood motionless. His eyes had fallen upon the smoke that had been created from his attack. But as it cleared, he saw three new faces. ”.....They don’t stop do they?” They appeared to be teasing Noah about his arm. While doing so, Van had taken a few steps back, lowering his hand. The energy had suddenly flickered out, fading away.

Orion had slowly started walking towards Van. “It seems that it’s a handicap. You’re going to need some help! Especially in your condition!” Stella, Elaria and Vespina continued to watch. “Who are they?” Asked Elaria. ”I’m not sure. The way they are treating him though....It’s as if they’re his superiors.” Stella added. Kane would sigh, walking forth. He’d pass the three women, ”Hey, would ya let me out? I’ve got to go back them up.” The three turned towards Kane, with Stella nodding. She’d open up an exit in her barrier, allowing him to step out. ”Heeeey!!! Van!!! Let’s switch out buddy! You look horrible!” Orion had turned his head towards Kane, who had joined him at his side. “So you’re my only back-up? Great.”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:42 am
Arena

Venim has just opened up a portal. She had just given another order to Sarutobi. He truly detested the woman, sucking his teeth. “Stop ordering me around woman!” Although he was adamant about her ordering him around, he had complied with her. He’d shove the Queen inside the portal.

Holy Council

While the other two were making fun of Noah, Orion as well as Kane had stepped in. Even though these two had made an appearance.”, the man and little girl didn’t seem worried. They’d continue in their laughter. Before Kane and Orion could step closer, the large brute of a man would step towards them.

Noah was getting angrier with the other two. “Screw you guys!!” He’d shout in his anger. “Alright, alright haha. We’re good.” The man would say while laughing. The little girl was still chuckling until the man motioned to her. She was obedient and quieted up quickly. “So which one is the Blast?” The man would say, rubbing his chin. “That one... with the cigar.” Noah was hurt as he pointed out Kane. The man would inspect the two warriors. “Alright... Yo big guy! They’re all yours!” To Noah’s surprise, the man allowed the one brutish man fight alone. “By himself?! Are you kidding me?” Noah shouted. “Listen... You’ve only just joined us. Meaning you’re the weakest of us all. The one you replaced could kill you in 5 minutes tops.” The man was serious and thus left Noah in a cold sweat.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:43 pm
Elsa had been shoved into the portal, with Leo following behind. He’d enter through the portal, reaching out for her. “I have failed the king. I cannot fail you as well.” He thought as he disappeared into the gateway. The disc had suddenly closed afterwards, reverting to its true size. “....That takes care of him...” Venim said, as the discs returned to her. A faint glow, glowing crimson, had emitted from orbs in each of the discs. “...As I suspected. They’re in need of a recharge. Had they been fully powered, I would have sent that blasted beast to my own dimension.” She’d turn to Sarutobi. “With him out of the way, we can finally take what belongs to us now.”

Persephone had dropped down. Both Elsa and Leo were no longer present. All hope had been lost here. ”General Leo...” Nir had said quietly, slowly moving towards Persephone. ”I can’t let them take her...” He thought to himself.

Holy Council

Kane had taken a pull from cigar before grabbing it in between his fingers. ”Looks like one of them knows me. Heh.” Orion had continued to watch the three, his hand resting on the hilt of his katana. “Interesting.” He was particularly interesting in the man with the strawhat and the young girl. The both of them had stood there as the three Duran operatives laughed and scolded one another. Suddenly, the largest one stood forth, prepared to face both Kane and Orion.

Orion had closed his eyes, sighing. “These four before us are not the ordinary Duran soldiers. We shouldn’t take them likely.” He’d say. Kane had smirked, tossing his cigar. ”Yeah, I know. But I don’t really care. I just find it disrespectful that the nut brain with the straw-hat’s sending only him to fight us.” Kane’d call out to the three, ”Hey! Big guy! Come and get some!!! Oh, and you guys suck!!! Except for you little girl! Not you...” He’d cup his mouth, leaning in to Orion. ”She’s sooo cute. What is she even doing here?”

Stella, Elaria and Vespina watched from the barrier. They were unable to understand how he could act so foolish. “This guy’s something else.” Elaria said. “He’s going to get himself killed.” Vespina commented. Van had watched from a distance. ”That idiot....”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:44 am
Arena

Upon entering the scene, Edge the tiger beastman had broken down. The severed head of the king, had be laying there. He had been walking towards the King’s head. Dropping to all fours, tears would roll down his face. “I... I... failed...” The proud warrior could not hold back his emotions. He was at a loss. It was one after another. The beastman would raise his head and survey the area. Nir, his vice commander was no longer able to battle due to his fatigue and injuries. This would leave Leo to fight the two Duran operatives. In this moment, Sarutobi had tossed the Queen into the portal with Leo following! This had finally pushed Edge over his limit. He’d shout from the top of his lungs! He couldn’t understand what was happening. Leo was someone he truly looked up to and aspired to be like. His idol has just been bested by this Duran woman.

No longer was he in his saddened state. His rage has fueled him up. “What did you do....?” He said quietly. With a quick leap, he here’s towards Venim. He’d send a fist crashing towards Venim’s face! “WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM!!”

Holy Council

The samurai man had caught wind of Kane’s trash talk. “Huh?? What is he a child?” He was quite disappointed. The little girl was a bit angered by his other comment on how she’s a little girl. “Hey!” She actually, took a kunai out from her leg pocket. “I’m not a little girl!!” With great force and accuracy, she threw the kunai dead center of Kane’s forehead. From the distance they were at, even an experienced archer would struggle to make that exact hit. After the little girl threw the kunai. She’d cross her arms and pout. “I’m 13...”

Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:21 pm
Venim had stood there chuckling to herself. The plan had been going accordingly, despite the miscalculation with Leo’s power. She’d turn to Persephone, who had lost hope, before turning her head towards Nir. “Awwww. So cute. Don’t worry Galatian, we’ll take good care of her.” Venim had grinned. She had then suddenly heard a powerful shout, turning towards the source. It was Edge, who could no longer bear it. In his rage, he had lunged at Venim, sending a fist crashing down towards her face. She’d quickly move away, avoiding the punch. While doing so, two blades had been sent towards Edge. One moved to cut his right arm and the other, his left. “Another one of you disgusting beastmen!? After the vile giants, you are the second most detested.”

The Holy Council

It had seemed that Kane’s comment had triggered the child. In a quick motion, she had withdrew a kunai, tossing it towards Kane’s forehead. The kunai was quickly slashed at, deflecting it. Orion had quickly unsheathed his katana to cut the kunai before it could hit Kane, but while doing so, he was able to feel the power behind the throw. “Such strength....How could it be? She’s merely a child.” He though to himself.

The kunai had spun in the air, dropping down. But in its path, it was snatched by Kane, who’d toss the kunai right back at the child’s head. ”Don’t want to you lose your toy here LITTLE GIRL!” He had continued to tease the child.

In the barrier, Vespina had facepalmed. “What is with him!? He really is a grown child! Further antagonizing her will do nothing for them!” Elaria had shook her head, “They’re going to kill them....” Stella had watched with a worried expression, a sweat drop rolling down the side of her head.

Van simply continued to watch in embarrassment. ”How’d I last so long with him?” He’d sigh, looking down at his chest, which was still covered in the black substance. It’d slowly ooze from the wound, revealing a black stiching. ”Thank you.”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:29 pm
Arena

Edge had missed his initial attack, leading to Venim countering with her discs. The both of them would cut at his arms. With the adrenaline pulsating throughout his body, it was ineffective. Edge would continue towards her as she was jumping backwards, sending a palm thrust to her stomach. Sarutobi wouldn’t just sit there and allow Edge to do as he pleased. He would slash at Edge’s back, cutting The beastman. Edge would writhe in pain for just a moment. He’d turn to face Sarutobi. His nose was flared and eyes were red from his anger. “I’ll rip you apart!!” The beastman would rush Edge throwing his claws at him in speed. Sarutobi was able to defend the attack with his katana. “Even though it’s not the lion’s, this guy is strong too!” He’d think to himself. Edge would then use his speed to get behind Sarutobi and slash at his back. Sarutobi had jumped forwards and away. He was still cut by the slash and took a much lighter hit. His kimono was now ripped in the back with 4 gashes. His skin was cut as well, causing blood from his back to spill. His eyes would also squint from the pain but it was unbearable.

Holy Council

Orion had blocked the kunai. Kane has caught it. This was a mere display of their skill. Kane would tease the little girl some more, throwing the kunai back at her. She would get even more flustered. Before the kunai could reach the girl, she side stepped and grabbed it out of the air. She was about to run after Kane but, the man in the straw hat would grab a her shoulder. “You had your fun already it’s his turn now.” He would say. She replied,”but he-“ The man would simply look at her. She became obedient instantly. She put her head down and no longer tried to attack Kane.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:55 pm
In his rage, Edge had taken the disc attacks. He’d proceed to charge Venim, who was leaping back, sending a thrust towards her. She’d put her arms out, blocking the hit, but still sent back many meters. “Hmph!!” She’d slide back, collecting her balance and stopping. During her recovery, Sarutobi had been slashed by Edge, but he still managed to land a hit. Venim grinned, sending four discs at Edge to cut at him in a whirlwind-like pattern. “Such a tough one, just like the lion.”

Holy Council

Kane arched his brow, smirking. His excitement was beginning to build after seeing the girl catch the kunai. This had showcased her skill, despite her age. The small girl was just about ready to charge in after Kane, but she was stopped. ”See, I told you! A little girl stopped by the parent.” Kane’d spit to the ground, fixating his eyes on the larger brute. ”Alright, let’s dance big guy.” Orion had twitched at Kane’s behavior, “How can a man like The Blast be like this?” He’d question.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:54 pm
Arena

Before Edge could make another move, he had been attacked by the discs of Venim. From multiple directions, he had to block and parry each one to avoid serious damage. He was able to defend against them however... In the distance, Sarutobi had been focusing his strength and energy in his katana. He held it with two hands and above his head. He’d hold the charge for a bit longer until he was ready to unleash the energy stored in the blade.

Holy Council

Kane would make another comment, causing the little girl to react. The man in the straw hat had tightened his grip more. She instantly felt that and would turn her head away from Kane. The assassin had readied himself to fight the brute, along with Orion. The man would rush in for the two, reaching out to grab one of them. He wasn’t particularly fast or anything but was still quick for his size.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:29 pm
Venim had moved in as Edge parried the discs. She’d pull them back as she drew close, cocking her arm back to send a punch. If the hit were to connect, it’d send Edge towards Sarutobi’s charged attack.

Nir had watched helplessly as his commander battled the two. He’d turn to Persephone, who was lying on the ground weeping. ”Persephone....” Nir had begun crawling over to her.

The Holy Council

Both Orion and Kane had been charged by the large brute. Although he was large in size, his speed did not falter. Drawing close, he’d attempt to grab Kane. But the other two were no slouches when it came to speed. They’d both quickly dart away, moving in seperate directions. This would leave the large man moving towards the center. As they moved, Orion had unsheathed his katana, slashing at the man and sending an arc of energy. Kane had drew his crossbow, firing an arrow at the man. Both attacks would sandwich the man.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:02 pm
Arena

The fight between Edge and the two Duran operatives would continue with Venim pulling back the discs and going at Edge with her fist. “Arrogant human! You dare challenge a beastman to a test of strength!” He’d go at Venim with his own fist. Being a beastman, he already had the natural strength that surpassed any human. His fist would meet hers. There was a clash briefly but ultimately Edge would over power her. In this moment, Sarutobi had unleashed a power slash that exploded with energy straight at the beastman. Edge would turn to see this but it was far too late for him to react. He was engulfed in the wave of this attack, which scattered across the arena. It destroyed the stands, the walls and even the ground.

A cloud of dust had formed. It would clear up moments later, revealing the beastman man in a defensive stance. The was a deep scar on his forearms and chest from the attack. He’d been breathing heavy, suddenly dropping to a knee. “Curse you Duran...”

Holy Council

The brute had missed his target. This would confuse him. He didn’t know which way to go. No matter, Kane and Orion has decided his path for him. Nowhere. He was to go nowhere and take on the attacks from both warriors. The brute had no choice but to take in the attacks head on. It was a direct hit however, the brute had stood tall, undetected by the attacks.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:51 pm
“You’re a fool to believe I am the ordinary human!” There was faint glow that encased Venim’s arm, giving an emerald hue that glistened. Both of their fists had clashed, cratering the entire ground beneath them from the force alone. Even then, the woman remained there standing with a grin. “You underestimate the power of the Baselisk.” She suddenly moved from Edge, who had turned to face an attack coming from Sarutobi. Nir watched the destructive force pass through his commander, destroying part of the arena. ”Commander Edge!!!!!!” He cried out.

The beastman had been left vulnerable. “Poor beastman. How ironic for you to be a leopard, a predator...but a prey here before the serpent.” Venim had slowly walked over to Edge, placing her sharp fingers under his chin and caressing him. “You will fall with your kingdom.” She called forth her blades, grabbing on in her other hand. “Farewell, foul beast.” As she raised her hand, she stopped, sensing the sudden presence of another warrior. Her wrist was suddenly grabbed by a large man, who was in a glistening silver armor. He towered over Venim, staring at her with his ocean blue eyes. His blonde hair was slicked back and his blonde beard covered most of his face. “Away from him witch!” The large man had pulled Venim, tossing her away. She’d be sent a considerable distance before landing on all fours. “THESE PESTS JUST KEEP COMING!”

The Holy Council

Both Orion and Kane had stood there, watching as the brute remained unaffected by the attacks. “He took no damage.” Muttered Orion as he sheathed his blade. “Interesting.” Kane had rubbed his chin, resting the crossbow over his shoulder. ”Well shit, this guy’s a tank.” The others in the barrier were also shocked to see that the main had not sustained any damage. ”Incredible.” Van had watched as well.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:22 am
Arena

Edge would stare angrily at Venim, as she caressed his face before attacking. The attacked would be stopped by a silver armor wearing man. In the department of size, he had roughly the same stature as the tiger beastman. “Tch! Sucks having to be saved by you.” Edge would say as he stood up. His injuries weren’t too bad to where he couldn’t continue fighting. He readied himself to continue the fight with Venim and Sarutobi.

Sarutobi would watch as another Galatian had appeared. He was able to throw Venim away with ease meaning, he had to be powerful. “Silver armor... this must be the commander of the First Battalion... Sir Francis Crow.” More Galatian soldiers had descended upon the arena. Sarutobi had recognized the situation. This wouldn’t be good for them if the two strongest commanders in the Galatian Army were to team up against Venim and him. Sarutobi would look over to Nir crawling towards the Oracle. He rushed over to them. “Hey woman! Send a disc over this way! It’s time to go!” He’d reach the Oracle, staring at Nir. “Sword of Galatia. Remember my name. I Sarutobi, the man who has taken everything from you. Your king... your kingdom... and now your Oracle, will be waiting for you.”

Holy Council

The brute would grab at some debris, laying about. It didn’t take much effort but he was able to toss the debris with ease at Kane. He’d continue in to throw son at Orion as well. This would continue on for quite a while.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:47 pm
The man known as Sir Francis stood proudly, smiling widely. “Edge. Edge. Edge. The first battalion never fails in saving an ally!” He’d turn towards Venim, “Now, to teach you a lesson.” Venim had scoffed, turning to Sarutobi, who had rushed over to Persephone. Nir had helplessly looked up at the samurai, beginning to tear as the one woman he loved was taken from him. ”Persephone!!!!! I’ll get you!!!! I’ll save you! I promise!!!!”

A bladed disc was sent forth to Sarutobi, expanding and becoming a gateway. “Go Sarutobi!!!” She’d turn to Sir Francis and Edge, “So long!!! Men, fire upon the useless one!!” Duran soldiers who were still stationed, had aimed their weapons upon Nir, beginning to fire. While doing so, Venim had made her move toward the gateway.

Holy Council

At The Holy Council, Orion and Kane found themselves being attacked by rubble. The brute had been throwing pieces of debris at the two. He did it so effortlessly. ”I don’t get it!” Kane had moved around, avoiding the rubble. ”Duran natives don’t have magic, yet this guy’s tossing this stuff at us so easily!” Orion had cut through the pieces thrown at him, scoffing. “I was wondering the same thing.”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:17 am
Arena

Duran soldiers were leaving the arena one by one. Nir was powerless to stop Sarutobi from leaving with the Oracle. The two would enter the portal. Without even looking back the portal would close. Edge wouldn’t let this just happen. He’d rush the portal, attempting to reach for the Oracle. It was was much too late for that. Even with his speed, the portal closed before he could reach. “RAGGHHH!!” The Tiger beastman would punch the ground. It was hard enough for home to lose the one he looked up to. Failing to protect the King, Queen and Oracle added to this defeat.

Holy Council

The brute would continue throwing debris at the two. Right before the debris could get close enough to hit Orion, it would instantly disintegrate. The brute would stop in his tracks. Both the straw hat wearing man and little girl would look towards the source. From atop of the steps to the Holy Council, multiple Galatian soldiers appeared. At the front was a tall man with a slender build. He didn’t look too particularly excited to be here. “You guys called for back up, against 4 people? That’s disappointing.” The man would sigh.

“Darn...” The straw hat man would say nonchalantly. The little girl would look to him. “What’s wrong?” She was confused. “We’re gonna have to go a bit earlier than expected.” “Wha?? Why??” The man would curl his arm and point towards the top of the stairs with his thumb. That guy up there is a commander in the Galatian army. If we were to fight them now, at least one of you would die.” The little girl would look at the man, shocked even. “Yo big guy! That’s eniugh, we’re leaving.” The brute would turn the the straw hat wearing man. Without wasting any time, he’d walk over. The remains Duran soldiers would escape to the airships that descend down. The 4 elite Duran members would take their leave as the headed for the platform.

Last edited by virgil on Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:53 am
Sir Francis watched as the portal closed before them. Even with his speed, Edge was not able to reach the portal in time. The Duran soldiers who had failed to retreat, were taken down by Galatian soldiers. A massive bear beastman approached Francis, “Commander, we’ve rounded up all of the Duran scum we could catch.” He’d look up to the sky, watching the airships retreat into the dark clouds of smoke above. “The others have escaped.” Sir Francis had scoffed, patting the bear beastman on his shoulder. “You’ve done well Ohto. Assist your fellow vice-commander here.” Ohto nodded, walking over to injured Nir and picking him up. “Galatian Sword, what happened here?” The beastman had asked. Nir remained quiet, only holding back tears of frustration and anger.

Sir Francis had then walked over to Edge, placing his hand on his back. “Do not worry Kiryuu. We shall avenge them. Justice will be brought to the villainous Durans.”

The Holy Council

The sudden appearance of the man atop the stairway had caused the four Duran officers to retreat. Those who were captured had been rounded up, and those lucky to retreat had departed in their ships. Elaria had looked up with Vespina, gazing upon the man. “Who is that?” Elaria had asked. Stella had only smiled, lowering her barrier. ”That’s our backup. I’m happy to see him here.”

Kane and Orion had ultimately made their way back to each other, after dodging the debris thrown at them. They’d watch the airship take off, with Kane turning towards the mysterious man. ”Hm. I’m assuming that guy’s a big shot around here?” Orion had closed his eyes, turning around. He’d walk away from Kane, heading to the stairway. “It took you long enough Timbur. What were you doing? Sleeping?” Orion has said. In the background, Van had walked over to the dismembered arm, picking it up. He’d put it in his cloak, turning towards Kane afterwards. ”I’m not even going to ask....”

virgil
virgil
Admin

Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:25 pm
Arena

It would appear that most of the Duran soldiers had gotten away. The dead or wounded bodies of the ones left behind would be rounded up. Sir Francis would come to console Edge. The Tiger beastman wouldn’t answer him with words. Instead head ball up his fist, lifting his head to the sky. Tears had fell down the side of his face. His expression had continued to show his anger.

Holy Council

Orion has just come towards Timbur, scolding him about coming so late. He would even infer that Timbur was asleep. Timbur would look to Orion as he was being scolded. Sucking his teeth, “Honestly. I would’ve been if we didn’t get that emergency call to head back here.” Again he was speak so nonchalantly and causally. It didn’t really seem like he cared enough.

With the appearance of the other two battalion commanders, the Duran forces and been chased away. It was a successful defense for Galatia but at the cost of many lives. The once beautiful city, had now become a place of ruin. It would take years to rebuild Galatia to its former glory. Those at the head of the kingdom will now have to work harder than ever.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum