TRACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

The Tragic Night - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tragic Night

Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:37 am
The earth controlled by Greyhawk had slowly crept up Palidos, Elsa, the six guards and Persephone. All hope seemed lost for them, until Persephone closed her eyes. She’d open them again, revealing a bright light. There was a radiant glow emitting from The Oracle, which seemed to petrify the rock, crumbling it. Nir had turned behind him to watch this unfold. “Is this The Oracle’s power?” Questioned one guard. Greyhawk would arch his eyebrows with surprise. “My oh my! I’ve completely forgotten about your power Your Grace.” He’d turn to the woman beside him, “She’s all yours. Leave the royal bastard and his slut to me.” The woman would scoff, turning back to Greyhawk, “Let me remind you, I do not take orders from you. You are merely but a pawn in this. As I said before, a filthy cur. The next time you step out of line, you shall join your brother.” She’d then turn back to The Oracle, “Now, I can devote my full attention to you—“ The woman had stopped. She’d slowly smirk, “It appears that we have a few that have taken interest in our matters.” Her eyes shifted to the corner, directed towards Benkei, Virgil and Remi. “Don’t be shy. Come out.” The woman had said. Greyhawk would grit his teeth, “What now!?” He’d ask, annoyed.

Care Center

Adofo had just recovered from the kick by P-98, wiping the blood from his nose. “Don’t worry about me Alexander! You must be ready to defend yourself!” P-98 had grinned, turning to Alexander. “Worried about your friend? Awwww! Don’t worry, I’ll make sure he dies a swiftly!” He’d then turn back to Adofo, running towards him with the two blades. “I’LL CUT HIM IN TWO! HAHAHAHA!!!” Adofo had stood there, focused. As for Alexander, he’d run behind P-98, hoping to catch him from behind.

When the Duran officer reached Adofo, he did a spinning slash. This would be deflected by Adofo’s sword, sending P-98 bouncing back, where he’d transition into a low three-sixty spinning sweep. Adofo had managed to avoid this by jumping into the air, but Alexander, who caught up with P-98, was caught off guard. The sweep had toppled Alexander over. Adofo’d come down with her sword, attempting to cut into P-98. But he was met by the two blades when P-98 made the full rotation. “UH-UH! IT’S NOT GOING TO BE EASY!!! HAHAHAHA!” Adofo’d grit his teeth. The frustration had been growing. “Dammit!”

The Holy Council

Both Kane and Van stood before the entire Duran opposition. They had been waiting for any of them to make a move. Deep within, there was someone making their way to the front of the line. It was a man with black armor, who’d ask if this was Blast himself. He then proceeded to call both Kane and Van scrawny. Kane’d chuckle, shaking his head. ”Ah man. Now who’s this guy? I suppose you’re the head honcho?” Kane’d reach into his jacket, pulling out a cigar. It’d suddenly light alone, seemingly. ”If it is the head honcho, I suspect he has a bounty placed on his head.” Van had been watching Noah closely, his sword still unsheathed.

Kane’d take a pull from his cigar before closing his eyes. ”Settle down, we’ll talk about that after my good ol’ speech.” He’d exhale the smoke, looking directly at Noah. ”Now look here head honcho. We’re defending this place here behind us, and we’re doing it for a good cause. You see, once this attack is fended off, they’ll be rewarding us handsomely for our protective services. The way I see it, we’ll be going back to Dokku as rich as a merchant from the Isles of Tamareen.” Van had sighed. ”So if you want to make this easier for the both of us, turn your asses around and go attack something else.” There was a momentary silence before Kane had turned to Van, ”Now how was that!?” Van would look to the side, ”Pathetic” From within the cloak was the same voice, this time whispering. ”I thought it was great Kane...” Anyone who was watching this would truly question the two before them.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:39 pm
As the Oracle protected her family and guards the woman beside greyhawk took it upon herself to deal with her until she noticed benkei,Virgil and remi. Benkei would twirl his staff pointing it at greyhawk and the strange woman "if you dare lay a finger on her grace we will bring divine punishment upon you like no other !". He would nod to nir who was across from him "hey is her grace and majesties okay?" . Benkei would change his staff to a boa staff and benkei body started to twitch from nerves. Benkei would hope remi and Virgil were prepared for whatever may come there way.

Last edited by Benkei Kagemori on Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
virgil
virgil
Admin

Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:01 am
Holy Council

"Man... that is so lame!" It would seem that Noah of thee Black Mamba did not take a liking to Kane's reasoning to help the people of Galatia. "Well, I suppose being an assassin riches are the motive." Noah had raised his arms bending them, shaking his head. He'd reach for his pockets. From his hands, he pulled out five small black balls. They were only about 4 inches all around. As he stood there, he would fidget around with them. "I wonder how it'll be... when you scream for mercy." Noah would put on a sadistic smile as he threw all five black balls at Van and Kane.

Arena

In the moment Greyhawk used his Misra against those at the royal platform, the Oracle had used her powers to intercept Greyhawk's attack. Virgil and Remi had both noticed the glowing and warm light from his MIsra. "Did you see that just now?" Remi would say to Virgil. "Yea... I felt it... It was warm and also familiar..." "It's the same... Virgil would look to Remi a bit confused. It didn't take long before he realized what she meant.

It would just so happen that Virgil, Remi and Benkei were discovered by the Duran woman and Greyhawk. Benkei had even made threats of his own against them. It would seem he did recover a bit of Misra. Virgil had looked to the woman and Greyhawk. "So much for the element of surprise." Remi would come out of hiding with her Misra flowing outside of her body. Virgil too could come out and his Misra would emit from his body. "There's more soldiers coming from the airships. Greyhawk is strong that much is certain. That woman seems to be strong as well. At this moment, I don't think we can defeat them all in our current state." Virgil had brought up a good point. "You and I are both hurt from our battle and we don't have a whole lot of Misra to spare. Nir is hurt over there too from his battle with Shinji. We're outnumbered as well."
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:32 am
Greyhawk had turned to see who the cause of the disruption was. He’d immediately smirk, remembering Remi from the confrontation in the crowd. “If it isn’t the slut and her dogs. I wouldn’t expect less from you.” Nir’d also turn towards the three, who had stepped out of their cover. ”Dammit! What are you guys doing here!?” With the three joining the fray, Nir worried that they were also potential victims now.

“What an interesting trio.” The woman said, turning her body towards the three. “Are you familiar with the girl?” She’d ask Greyhawk. “Yeah, I am. The bitch and I had run in before. Now I finally have my chance in tearing her limb from limb. So you can leave her to me.” Greyhawk had said, turning his body from Palidos, Elsa, the guards, Persephone and Nir. But before walking away, he’d turn his head towards Palidos. “Farewell brother. Hehe.” He’d continue on his path, dropping from the wall and onto a piece of the damaged arena. From there he’d drop down to Benkei, Virgil and Remi’s level. “I’m here for you baby!” He’d grin.

The woman, still on the wall above them all, had waved her hand. All five bladed discs would levitate behind her, circling around. “There are far too many of you standing. I’m actually disappointed in myself for keeping most of you alive.” She’d raise her hand, causing two discs to seemingly disappear. “I’ll get rid of the fodder first.” With a flick of her finger, the guards had begun dropping one by one. Blood would seep from their necks as they laid on the ground. Some were grasping their throats, gasping for air as they choked on blood. Nir had turned, shocked to see them fall. ”What!?” Persephone had gasped, running to Nir and holding him. As for Palidos and Elsa, they had appeared terrified. Elsa could not stop herself from crying. The two blades would slowly come into view, growing behind the woman. Blood had dripped off of the metal.

Care Center

Both Adofo and P-98 had struggled to overpower each other. Adofo was being pushed back, at the disadvantage due to P-98’s armor. The Duran officer would slowly stand, pushing Adofo upwards. He’d suddenly made an X, sliding his blades off of Adofo’s. After doing so, he’d follow up with a slash to Adofo’s chest. The attack was successful, cutting right into Adofo’s chest. “AGH!” He’d yell in pain, staggering back. P-98 would send another slash, this one vertically. It’d pass by Adofo, who’d bend his body back to avoid it.

Adofo would transition into a backflip, kicking P-98’s arm away. “HAHA!!! GOOD MOVE!!!” From behind, Alexander’d tackle P-98, who had forgotten about him. “WHAT!?” The tackle would send P-98 into Adofo, who’d swing his club at P-98’s face, hitting him and knocking out a tooth! For the first time, the two would manage to land a hit!

Holy Council

”Did you just say lame!? You bastard! I put so much effort into that!” Kane had rolled his sleeve up, gritting his teeth. Noah had then pulled out five small balls, making a comment that did not sit well with Van. ”Scream? You’ll be the one screaming by the end of this all.” He’d say with his monotone voice. The five balls would then be tossed towards Van and Kane.

In a quick manner, the same energy that Van had created, would take form before the two. It’d shoot out, expanding and forming a wall to block the five small black balls. ”Good reflex my boy!” Kane had said, kneeling down and placing his hand on the ground. The expanded energy that Van had sent out would prevent those on the other side from watching their actions, and vice versa.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:55 pm
Benkei,remi stood there reading themselves for the attacks from approaching Duran solders and from greyhawk. Nir was the only one close enough to the Oracle and the others to protect them so they would have to deal with everything else first. Benkei would look at Virgil "any idea how we should handle this in the meantime till we can figure something out to better our situation".
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:47 am
Holy Council

It would seem that the black balls were stopped by Van's Misra. Kane had been praising the young man. This however didn't phase Noah. In fact, Noah was smiling. Soon after... with a delayed reaction, the black balls that were stopped by both Van and Kane would explode! This would cause a large blast at the foot of the Holy Council. It was on the same scale as the bombs from earlier that went off. Those that were around would surely be blown away from the massive shockwave it created. Large clouds of smoke would also be created. "HAHAHAHA!! The fools! To think that killing the infamous Blast would be that easy!" Noah was too wrapped up in himself now that he has eliminated the threat in which the Duran soldiers couldn't handle. The soldiers had watched and gained a boost of adrenaline. They'd all shout their war cries as they charged the Holy Council. Noah would even join in on the raid.

Arena

In this moment. Greyhawk had descended upon Virgil, Remi and Benkei along with the Duran soldiers. They were completely surrounded. "These soldiers don't look like much to be honest. If we can take them out quickly we can outnumber Greyhawk. Only problem is,,, who'll distract him long enough for the others to take out the remaining soldiers." There was a brief pause. The silence was broken by Remi, "I'll take him on..." She'd step forward towards Greyhawk's direction. Flames would spark around her. Her Misra was leaking from her body. It was intense.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:13 pm
Greyhawk had found himself facing Remi, who stepped forward to challenge him. “Oh? This will be fun.” He’d say, grinning. The Duran soldiers who had dropped to join him, were stationed by his side. “Alright! You guys take those two bastards out! Leave the girl to me!” The soldiers had nodded, drawing their swords. Greyhawk would slide turn his foot to the side, keeping his soles planted. This had caused the ground beneath both Benkei and Virgil to shift away from Remi, somewhat isolating her from the both.

If this were successful, the soldiers would charge both Virgil and Benkei. Greyhawk would move in for an attack on Remi! Once he’d reach her, he’d attempt to grab her by the throat.

Above, the woman would drop down to Nir’s level. She’d begin walking towards them slowly.

Holy Council

Back at the Holy Council, there were several more explosions. Apparently, the small balls thrown by Noah were explosives themselves. As the smoke settled, a large black orb remained. There were several cracks, but it did the job none-the-less. A massive white orb had opened on the black sphere, staring at the soldiers who’d rush in after the explosion. ”Now.” Within the darkness of the sphere, Kane had lit a cigar, snapping his finger. Beneath the charging Duran soldiers, the ground had began glowing. Soon after, a massive explosion beneath them had gone off!

To add to the damage, at the same time, black pikes were shot from the sphere!
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:11 pm
Benkei looked at Virgil as remi wanted to challenge greyhawk "I have no issues with that who am I to get in between a lady and her prey ". Benkei and virgil were shifted towards the on coming army who was heading their way "this fonder should be nothing for us considering with our current situation " benkei would slam his boa staff on the ground sending sharp stone edges to the solders dropping down to attack them while Virgil could support benkei from a distance .
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:10 am
Arena

It would seen that the battles in the arena would now commence! Greyhawk had already made his move. Using his Misra, he'd shift the ground near both Benkei and Virgil separating them from Remi. It would be a none on one fight. Remi wouldn't take her eyes off Greyhawk as he approached. She'd release a burst of flames from her body, to prevent Greyhawk from grabbing at her. She'd then take up a stance, pointing her finger out, bending her knees for more accuracy and precision. She'd take aim and fire multiple bullets of fire at her.

The Duran soldiers had taken this time to rush both Benkei and Virgil, while they were separated from Remi. Benkei had already took on multiple soldiers. Virgil on the other hand had stayed back with his arrows. He'd drop to one knee and fire at the soldiers surrounding Benkei. This would help the monk a great deal for there are far too many soldiers for him to handle alone currently. Some soldiers would slip by to attack Virgil but with his quick reflexes, he was able to avoid the multiple slashes coming for him. Using his bow, he'd clash with a soldier. There was a bit of a standstill but another soldier came from behind trying to slash at him. Virgil had pushed off the first solider in order to avoid the slash from the other. Taking his bow, Virgil would vertically slash down on the neck of the soldier, knocking him to the ground. With other soldiers coming in, he'd use he bow to defend and attack. He wouldn't neglect his hands and feet as he used them as weapons as well.

Holy Council

As the soldier had rushed in, many of them had been dropping like flies. The cause were both Van and Kane. Noah had noticed this as he was confused. He'd eventually see the black sphere attack the soldiers. "What the??" Noah would take out a few more of the black balls from his pocket. He'd sit and wait a bit to see what the two assassins next move would be.

Duran soldiers had descended from the airships directly above the Holy Council. A soldier still in the sky dropping, had taken a cannon and aimed it down at the roof. He'd fire it at the roof, breaking it and creating a large hole. Many other soldiers would do the same thing, creating other holes. They'd all land and start jumping through the holes.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:42 pm
Greyhawk’s attack had been thwarted! Before he could even grab her, she had conjured fire around herself. This had caused Greyhawk to stop in his tracks, quickly jumping back. “Dammit! You and your hellfire!!! You demonic bitch!” Once he landed, he found himself facing multiple fire bullets coming his way. Greyhawk had quickly raised his arms, causing a stone wall to rise. The bullets of fire would hit the wall. But it didn’t end there. He’d move his arms forward, sending the stone wall towards Remi. He’d follow behind, watching for any sort of counter attack Remi would have.

Up on the observatory, Nir had charged the approaching woman. ”I’m not going to let you harm anyone else!” He’d jump towards her, sending his blade down. It was easily blocked, as one of the bladed discs moved in front of her to clash with Nir. The woman would quickly, cock her arm back, sending a punch at Nir. All he could do was place his shield in the way, but the force of the punch had easily sent him flying back into the wall. ”Nir!!!!” The woman would shake her head, continuing to walk towards Palidos and Elsa. “Please. No more interruptions.”

The Holy Council

The two remained in the black sphere. From within, they had been filled in on everything happening on the outside. The cause, that same eye that had been moving along the surface of the sphere. ”It appears that more airships have arrived. The council building is being attacked from above.” Galatian soldiers had took notice of the attack from above. They’d quickly move back into the building, looking to engage in combat.

Inside of the sphere, Kane had sucked his teeth. He wasn’t too happy with the attack on the rooftop. ”Dammit! Van, handle this guy, I’ll just have to go and take these damn airships out myself.” Van’d nod, looking down at the ground. ”Fine.” The sphere had quickly made an opening, allowing Kane to quickly dash out with his crossbow in his hand. At the same time, below Noah, the earth started shaking. From beneath him had bursted a massive arm made of the mysterious energy. It’d attempt to grab Noah and toss him. Kane’d use this as an opportunity to four arrows, inbued with his Misra, at one of the airships. After firing them though, he gasped, ”Shit!!! I didn’t account for their crash! Woops!”
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:51 pm
Everyone had their own battles to fight while benkei and Virgil fought Duran forces charging at them. While Virgil attacked from a distance with his arrows benkei would use his staff with his speed and martial arts to attack them head on. Benkei would turn his staff to a pair of knuchaku deflecting some bullets back at them and hitting them off the building to their death "I need to conserve as much misra as possible". Benkei would start to become over run "....well so much for that " benkei would chant and create a Thunderball "Thor's anger! " The ball would explode catching several solders in a contained area. Benkei would turn to Virgil "how you hanging in there !". Back with dolphy he would escort civilians out of the city "Hurry people's dolphy friend need him" he would hold a brick wall in front of him protecting them from shots and solders. He would toss it hard as he could killing a crowd of solders cleaning his hands "Well dolphy tries to be nice but they hurt nice people's".
virgil
virgil
Admin

Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:34 am
Arena

Greyhawk would not be an easy opponent to take down. He had remembered Remi's flames from their first encounter. He put up a shield of stone to protect against her red hot flames. Remi would fire repeatedly on the stone wall. This was when Greyhawk had pressed the wall in her direction. It would eat at the ground as it closed in on her. The pathway it would create for Greyhawk would become untouched by Remi's flames. She had noticed the wall approaching and jump rolled out of the way. She'd get to her feet fire a red glow at her hands.

Holy Council

The Duran soldiers that invaded the Holy Council would slash, blow up. strike, strangle and torture any that would be in the Holy Council. The white stone hallways would be stained with the red blood of both Duran and Galatian soldiers. Women and children had attempted to run from the disaster. They'd run into chairs, benches, tables, walls even into each other. Unfortunately it would be in vain as they would soon meet their end.

At this time, back outside of the council, Van had used his power to attack Noah. The darkness had crept up from beneath Noah in the shape of an arm. It would surprise the man and grab onto him. After restraining Noah, the arm would toss Noah back to where he started. Noah would hit the ground, rolling into the dirt. He'd grunt in pain as he rolled down. Finally stooping at the base of the council, Noah would slowly get up. "The bastard!!" He was furious now.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:18 am
The wall was slowly eaten at by the fireballs thrown at it. By the time it had reached Remi, she’d have enough time to avoid its path with a dodge-roll. But the crisis as a whole, had not been averted. Greyhawk had followed behind the wall. So by the time Remi had recovered from her roll, Greyhawk had already been at her side. He’d quickly slam his fist down at her, attempting to pummel her into the ground with a powerful punch.

Meanwhile, Nir had stepped out of a crater he had created from the punch thrown by the woman. He had shook his head, a bit dazed from the impact. ”Dammit.” As he looked up, he watched the woman walk by Persephone. She had completely ignored The Oracle, instead walking over to Palidos and Elsa. The two of them had still been on the ground, weeping. Palidos had looked up, his eyes filled with tears and red. “Why!? What did my son do!?” The woman had closed her eyes, “Oh, enough already! The boy’s gone! Move on!” She’d raise her heel, attempting to stomp on Palidos’ head, but a glowing barrier would be formed! “What’s this?” Said the woman, turning towards Persephone, who had her hand raised. “Hmph! Do you think you can actually stop me with this?” The woman would turn back to the barrier, placing her hand on it. In moments, the energy had quickly been sapped into palm of the woman’s hand. Both Nir and Persephone would look on in shock. ”Impossible.....”

The Holy Council

The Holy Council had been invaded. Duran men were raiding the interior, killing everyone in their path. Guards who were stationed inside would clash with them, attempting to stop the Duran men, but it was no use. At the inner most level, the councilmen had been kept. They all looked up, hearing the screams and cries of those were being massacred above. “We’re doomed!!!!” Said one of the men, grabbing a hold of his head-piece. Standing with them was a young woman with long light purple hair and pink eyes. She was wearing a white colored button down, with a high collar. Over it was a maroon colored blazer, with the Galatian insignia pinned onto the left side. She wore white pants and white heels. The young woman would look up with the men before turning to the one panicking. ”Please, remain calm. You have a second line of defense in me and Orion.”

In the corner of the chamber, a clean shaven man had sat above a statue. He was wearing a black robe with a blue pattern, somewhat looking like rain. His black pants were loose, and his boots were high and black. The lengthy jet black hair was tied into a pony-tail, and his blue eyes were rested on the councilman. “Yeah, what she said. So please, keep calm. I’m already annoyed with what’s going on above.” His left hand was holding onto the hilt of a katana as he waited.

Outside, Kane had been making a run towards the building. The airship that had been taken down by him had dropped onto the rooftop, caving in the entire roof and falling onto both Duran soldiers and Galatian soldiers. It had erupted into a flame! ”Ah!!! C’mon!!!!!” Kane rested the crossbow over his shoulder, reaching the entrance to building. ”Dammit! They’re already inside!” He’d notice the blood splattered all over.

Out and away from the building, the black sphere had opened, slowly moving into Van’s shadow. The young man would still be kneeling down, one hand at the hole created from the Kane’s Misra attack. Apparently, the Misra had caused a chain explosion underground, creating a tunnelway for Van to use. He’d look at Noah, who had gathered himself after being tossed. ”You look angry.” Van would slowly stand, keeping his sword at his side.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:05 pm
Benkei would keep attacking Duran solders with his knuchaku and hitting them hard till they created into the ground "these dam Vermin when will it end !" Benkei out of fustration would dig his hands into the ground pulling the very ground from beneath the solders and slamming it on them. Benkei would look at Virgil "how are you doing over there?" He would then look up hearing screams of agony "dam it her grace is in trouble and remi needs are help!". Back with dolphy he would run back into the city to help more people eventually seeing women and children running to his direction. They would gasp in fear and hold each other close as they figured this was the end but dolphy would jump over them landing on Duran solders feet first "ewwwww dolphy made a mess yuck" . The women and children looked confused at dolphy "dolphy is friend it okay I no hurt but go day way it safe out the city "
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:38 pm
Arena

In the moment Remi had rolled out of the way, Greyhawk did not let her lose his sight. He had changed his direction following after her. He'd reach down for her attempting to slam his fist onto her. Remi was able to react just in time to avoid the hit. She'd push off from the ground with her hands and feet rolling away even further from harms way. The ground from her original position caved in. If she were to get caught from any of Greyhawk's attack, it would spell the end for her. Remi would take this time to charge her Misra. The amount of Misra she would begin to produce would increase. Those around could feel her Misra rise. She was prepared to deliver a powerful blow.

Many of the Duran soldiers had begun to surround both Benkei and Virgil. A shot was fired at Virgil. The latter was able to avoid the shot, continuing on to smash his bow into the heads of many Duran soldiers. He'd aim his bow at the further off soldiers and fire his arrows at them. "Damn..." Eventually, reaching for another arrow, he noticed that he was out of arrows. Being distracted a soldier had shot Virgil in the left arm. The bullet would pierce through his arm causing blood to splatter from the hole. This would anger him a bit a his Misra would spike a bit. He'd then use his Misra to fire balls of darkness at the remaining ranged soldiers. In this moment, Benkei asked if Virgil was alright. "Yeah I'm fine.... There's no end to this guys." As Virgil spoke more soldiers were moving in.

Holy Council

Noah had now been standing before Van. The two had locked eyes with Van calling out the fact Noah was angry. "I'll make sure I kill you first." Noah would smile big with his teeth showing. He'd take out some more of the black balls from earlier. He'd toss them at Van. There were three on the way to Van. This was a simple frontal assault. Or so it seemed...
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:56 pm
The punch had missed Remi, but had still done damage to the platform. Everything had caved in under Greyhawk’s fist as he watched Remi dodge-roll away. “Psh! You won’t be able to escape me for long...” He’d stand, watching her increase her Misra output. The energy she was giving off was beginning to be sensed by those all around her with the ability to do so. “You think that’s going to scare me?” Greyhawk had grinned, beginning to flex his own Misra. The ground below him had began tremoring, causing the rubble to shake. Earth from the floor had climbed up over his body, beginning to form some type of armor. “I’m going to crush you, you little whore.”

In the royal observatory, the woman had again, raised her foot to stomp on Palidos. However, this time, before sending it down, Nir’s shield had flown in to hit her. She’d quickly react, sending two bladed discs to block the shield. But behind her, Nir’d suddenly appear with Faith in his hand, sending the sword at her back. Two of the three other discs had suddenly intercepted the blade, with the other quickly shooting at Nir. “You are beginning to become a nuisance.” Nir’d stare wide-eyed, ”Dammit!!” But before it managed to hit him, a glowing forcefield had been raised around him, taking the hit from the disc.

Persephone had raised it to protect Nir. ”Your Majesty, please, run!” Palidos had looked up, with Elsa looking up as well. “I-I cannot find it in myself to do so...” He’d clench his fists, looking back down as the woman in armor began laughing. “Oh, this is too pathetic! I’m sure at this point, he wants to die and join his little boy!”

The Holy Council

At The Holy Council, Kane had been moving through the hallway of the main floor, shooting down many Duran operatives in his path. ”That’s about sixteen down! I’m doing pretty good!”

Meanwhile, on the outside, Noah had been angered by Van’s comment, and attack. Van’d smirk, ”You can try.” At that moment, he had thrown three more small balls at Van. The young man had swung his arm, sending a black wave of his energy to engulf the three balls, like some form of net. He’d then quickly move to the side, with his sword in his other hand. From Van’s shadow, two small eyes had opened, watching the field.

Last edited by Vanitas on Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:05 pm
Back in the city dolphy was helping the last of the civilians out of the city with the help of some galatian solders "need to help find funny man". Benkei and Virgil had been dealing with duran solders still coming by the tons at this point "we need to destroy that dam air ship is what we need to do them these ingrates will not be a bother much longer". Benkei would call down lightning to a small force heading there way while fighting hand to hand before getting his leg slashed "urgh dam it! Virgil!".
virgil
virgil
Admin

Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:43 pm
Arena

Greyhawk wasn’t intimidated by Remi’s display of power. Instead he went on to flex his own Misra. He’d prepare himself an armor of Earth, covering every inch of his body. Remi was gritting her teeth, ”An armor of Earth?” She thought to herself. Now in this moment, Remi would reach for her grimoire. It had a powerful aura to it. Her Misra had been flowing into it.

Benkei had mentioned that they would need to take out the airship above. Virgil would look at his left arm. His palm was open and would eventually close. He looked up at the ship. ”I get it! Benkei these guys are all yours!” Virgil would stand tall below the airship. He’d gather his Misra, focusing the center at his hand. He’d then take his bow and aim it straight up. The Misra would begin to form an arrowhead. Benkei at this point would have gotten slashed in the legs by the Duran soldiers. The monk would call out to Virgil in pain. Virgil now had enough time to charge his arrow. ”GO!!” He’d release the arrow, causing a back draft from the amount of Misra he had stored. The arrow would fly at an extremely fast rate. Upon reaching the airship, it would pierce through the hull and up and out of the other side of the airship. This would cause a large explosion throughout the airship. Many soldiers would die and get caught in the blast. Eventually, the airship would lose its motor functions and fall towards the arena. The bottom of the airship would finally reach the steps of the arena. Pieces of the airship would break off from the heavy impact. Debris from the arena would also scatter around. Explosions would continue until the airship was completely broken apart. Bodies and bodies of Duran soldiers would lay in the ground, on top of debris or on the seats of the arena. There were a few fires about as well. Virgil had been worn out from the attack and would be resting on a knee. ”That should do...”

Holy Council

As expected, the frontal assault from Greyhawk was blocked by Van. This however was exactly what Noah was anticipating. From the sky, a few black balls had already descended on top of Van. While he threw the first 3 balls at him, it was all a distraction. His true attack was the balls from the sky!!
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:12 pm
Now in an earth-based armor, Greyhawk had been towering above the others. He was now standing at ten feet, with spikes around his massive shoulders. The only openings were for his eyes and mouth. He’d watch her take out the same book from their last encounter, feeling out the powerful aura it gave off. “That book again? Hmph!” Greyhawk would stomp with his left foot, causing the ground to shake beneath Remi and suddenly shift her towards Greyhawk, where he’d form a massive spiked ball with his right hand. “Come to daddy!!!”

In the royal observatory, the Duran woman had looked back down at the two royals, grinning. Lionheart had been deflected away, with the two discs returning back to her. The other three used to defend against, and attack, Nir had also been called back. “Be gon—“ A massive explosion above had suddenly caught her attention. One of the airships had been completely destroyed, with destruction and debris falling upon the arena. “What!?” She’d turn her head to the cause, spotting Virgil and Benkei. “Impudent vermin!” Nir had turned to Persephone, giving her a head nod. She’d open the forcefield, allowing Nir to quickly move in for another attack. He’d lunge at the woman, slashing down. But she was quick to turn around blocking the blade with another disc and punching Nir in his stomach. ”AGH!” He was sent flying into some rubble! “I shall punish them first!” The woman would turn back towards Benkei and Virgil, waving her hand. Three disc-blades had been sent towards the two. Two would come for Virgil and one for Benkei. They’d move to cut into them both.

The Holy Council

Kane had been cleaning up house in the building itself. The Duran forces were being cleared from The Holy Council successfully, allowing more Galatian forces to move to the floor level and protect the building. “Thank you!” Said one as he passed by Kane, ”Hey! Don’t thank me yet! There’s still more of those bastards coming!” He’d look up at the opening in the rooftop, watching as an ariship hovered over. ”Great!”

Back with Van, the explosions before him were all contained, but there was another threat. He’d quickly avert his eye above, waving hus hand. ”Yes, above you.” Said a voice from the shadow. To Noah, an explosion had suddenly gone off right at Van’s location. A cloud of smoke had mushroomed out, concealing much of the entire area. The energy that had captured the first three balls had suddenly moved towards Noah, passing around him and forming a wall behind him. The sword that Van was wielding would shoot from the smoke, directed towards Noah. As the smoke cleared, Van again had been within a black sphere, however, this one was heavily cracked. ”That bastard....How’d he even get that above me?”
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:59 pm
Benkei watched as Virgil with a powerful arrow shot down the airship killing Duran solders in flames. Benkei leg was slashed so it was hard for him to move as fast as he could "God dam it! These bastards!" . In his rage the ground would shake as spikes would be sent towards the remaining solders and kill them. As Virgil and benkei finished two bladed discs could come for them "oh dear Virgil! " Benkei would create stone barriers stacked on top of one another to protect them both "we need a counter attack for this wrench of a woman! I can't move to well so it's up to you ".
virgil
virgil
Admin

Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:52 am
Holy Council

It would seem Van wasn't going to be caught off guard so easily. He was able to avoid a most dangerous threat. At the same time he went on for a counter attack. From behind, a blade would strike at Noah. For some reason, Noah's body would tingle slightly. It was if he was sensing an incoming attack. He turned to block the slash from Van, taking out his own concealed blade from his leg. "You're not so bad shadow boy..." Noah would take this time to rush towards Van. Once he was close enough, he'd jump into the air. He'd reach into another pocket to take out a single white ball. Now, he would throw the white ball at Van.

Arena

Greyhawk was more the prepared to deal with the book Remi pulled out. Making the ground shake, threw Remi off balance as he charged her. The massive stone spiked ball he created would smash into her. She had shielded herself as best as she could but would still receive a devastating blow. From the hit, she would soar through the air and into a nearby wall. The Misra she had focused on had halted. She would struggle to get up, coughing up blood. Finally getting to her feet, she'd put her back against the wall to hold herself up. Her breaths were heavy. Her face was dripping blood. Her body was bruised. She still held the book in her hand. She would continue to focus her Misra.

Meanwhile, while he wasn't paying attention a bladed disc had flew towards Virgil. Thankfully, Benkei was close enough to block the disc. "Thanks. I owe you one." Virgil would get back to his feet. And face the woman would sent the discs out at the two. Just as Benkei had said to Virgil they needed a way to fight back against the Duran woman, multiple airships had emerged from the clouds above. "You can't be serious!?" It would seem as if there were hundreds of airships descending upon Galatia. This no longer looked like a battle they could win.

"Come on you two... We aren't needed here. Let's check out the Holy Council." A silhouette of the 3 people from earlier had jumped down from the coliseum walls. They were headed to the Holy Council.

Last edited by virgil on Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:59 am
Nir had crawled out of the rubble, spitting out some blood. He’d raise his hand, calling forth Lionheart, which had returned to him. ”Persephone! You have to get them out of here! Get yourself to safety!” The shield had spun towards Nir, returning to him. He’d stand from the rubble, limping over to Faith. ”I’ll do the best I can to hold them off here...” Persephone had began tearing, nodding and understanding well that she had to get out of there. She’d run over to the king and queen, grabbing them both and helping them stand. ”Your Grace, we must leave....”

The woman would slightly turn her head, taking notice of this. “I said I’d punish them first. That doesn’t mean I will let you escape.” Two of the disc blades had flown over to Persephone, spinning around the three. One move and they’d step right into the blades. She’d smirk, turning back towards Virgil and Benkei, who managed to defend themselves with a stone defense. The three blades would cut right into the wall, moving upward. They’d eventually come down again, backed by descending Duran troops. Nir’d look to the sky, watching in disbelief. ”It can’t be...”

Not too far from Benkei and Virgil, Remi had just been sent flying into the wall. She had taken a serious hit, and was left bloodied. Yet, she still managed to gather Misra. Greyhawk had scoffed, grinning underneath his suit. “You’re a pretty tough bitch! I can’t believe you’re able to stand after that....Heh.” He began walking towards her, dragging his stone club. “This time I’ll bash your head in!!!” He began picking up speed!

The Holy Council

The men around Kane had stood to watch the airships descending. An entire fleet had exited from the clouds above, with one hovering over the building. “This can’t be!!!” Cried one soldier. “How’re we going to deal with that!? We’re doomed!!” Kane had stood there rubbing his chin, watching as the closest ship uncovered its canons. ”Uh-oh! We’re in for some fire boys!” The canons began charging energy, ready to unleash fire. But before it could, five missiles had hit each canon, creating a sticky coating. Again, the canons would fire, causing an explosion within. The airship had come crashing down, only to be entangled in mid-air by massive vines that traveled alongside the building. Vespina had flown through the smoke, smirking as she looked down at Elaria, who had made her entry as well. “Nice!!!!” Said Elaria, waving to Vespina. ”Whoah!! That was amazing!!!” The men had cheered!

With Van, he had watched as the blade had been deflected by Noah. Somehow, he had seen through the attack, but it was no matter. The blade had done its job. ”Perfect.” He’d smirk as he had held his ground, watching Noah rush him and lunge towards him, throwing a small white ball. Van had assumed that this ball was another explosive, so the best he could do was quickly dart backwards, send a palm thrust towards the small white ball. From the base of his palm generated the black energy, creating a circular barrier in between the two. It’d quickly expand to cover more area. Using his other hand, he’d flick his finger, causing the sword on the ground to levitate and fly towards Noah’s backside once more.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:32 pm
As Virgil and benkei had blocked the upcoming attack from the strange powerful woman benkei would breath heavy "we are taking a beating and from the sounds of it so it remi but worse ...." Benkei would open up the dome a bit and look to the sky "unless you got arrows for all those ships coming I think we are dead before we blink". Benkei would use his magic on his leg to numb the pain "dam solders knew exactly where to cut me so my movements would be slow". As benkei talked to Virgil a loud thumping would be heard in the distance "oh great what can that be something huge is heading this way !". As benkei spoke dolphy could be heard calling out to him "FUNNY MAN WHERE ARE YOU! I SAVE PEOPlE NOW I SAVE YOU!". Benkei smirked as he could hear dolphy and dropped the barrier "well back up is here and it might be something we need " dolphy clapped as he found them both "now dolphy fight bad people with funny and friend so let crush them!"
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:38 pm
Arena

”Yeah right... It’ll take some miracle to survive this.” Virgil would say as Benkei asked if he had any more arrows for the incoming Duran ships.

In this moment, Dolphy had come charging into the arena. He had seemed excited to see Benkei again. Dolphy was ready to take on the Duran soldiers coming down. The soldiers had landed around the three surrounding them with heavy artillery. Those with blunt or bladed weapons would be directly in front of the gun fire units. Their formation seemed perfect. If the enemy were to advance close enough, the close combat unit would drive them back. If they remained in place, the long range unit would fire. With hundreds of soldiers surrounding them, it was nearly impossible for them to defy the odds against them.

There was a bead of sweat coming down from Virgil’s face. ”I hate to say it but this really doesn’t look good.” He was nervous. The outcome is obvious. Even with the help of a giant, there was no way for them to evade this attack.

Remi was also not in a great position herself. She was face to face with the murderous Greyhawk. He’d start to approach her, gradually picking up speed. The stone club in his hand would come crashing towards her head but she was able to dodge roll out of the way. She’s begun to run away creating distance. Her Misra was nearly where she wanted it to be. She’d open up the book and begin chanting.”The wicked one from the underground, I call upon you. Release thy restraints of fire and destruction. I command you, burn my enemies! IFRIT!!” Heat has begun to produce around her as her Misra was a much more vibrant red. The Misra Remi has be storing inside the book had begun to spike!

“This is terribly boring. You three won’t be able to entertain me at all.” A man had appeared before the trapped King, Queen and Oracle. He had been holding a long katana at his head. He’d be tapping it on the top of his shoulder. It looked like he wasn’t very interested at all. It was Sarutobi of the Black Mamba. “Orders are orders I suppose...” He’d sigh. “Don’t resist now. I’ll make it quick and easy.” He would then point the top of his sword towards the King.

Holy Council

The battle between Van and Noah would continue. Van would attempt to ricochet the white ball away. Thinking it was a bomb he’d put up a shield. At the same time his sword would come flying at Noah from behind. In mere seconds, the white ball had exploded. However, it wasn’t an explosion that came out of it. It was actually a thick white smoke that would come out. It would expand and cover Van completely. Before the baked could reach Niah, he too was engulfed in the thick smoke and vanished within. The blade Van had sent too would disappear.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:05 pm
The Duran forces were now overwhelming. The entire arena had practically been overun by Duran soldiers. Nir had stood there, gritting his teeth in anger. He had held tightly onto his sword, keeping his shield at his side. ”Dammit! I can’t seem to do anything....” He turned to the king, queen and Oracle, who were held trapped by the circling discs. But the appearance of another Duran soldier had made things much worse. A man had appeared with a katana, pointing at the king, queen and Oracle. ”I can’t let them get hurt!” Nir had told himself, slowly limping over to the three. ”You won’t do anything to them!!!”

The woman had crossed her arms, watching Virgil and Benkei below. The three discs that had attacked the two of them, were called back. “Sarutobi. You are capable of taking them yes?” She’d grin. “Because I’ve just come across a creature so vile, it must be terminated at once.” Her eyes were set upon the giant Dolphy.

As for Greyhawk, he had missed his attack. Remi’s quick dodge roll was too much for Greyhawk, who was now slower due to his armor. “Fuck!!!” He’d follow her, stopping when he heard her incantation. “What!? You’re fucking bluffing!!!!!” He’d watch her Misra levels spike, growing red in color. “This can’t be!!!!” Greyhawk would stomp in her direction, sending a wave of earth towards her.

The Holy Council

Van had successfully managed to deflect the small white ball, but it wasn’t what he thought it was. In fact, the small ball had released a smoke cloud that had enveloped them both. His initial reaction was suspecting that it may have been a toxin, considering his experience as an assassin. He’d quickly raise his cloak to cover his mouth, jumping back a few steps, hoping exit the smoke. The sword would pass through the cloud, reaching Van, where he’d catch it with his free hand. ”What is this?”

Kane had continued battling Duran soldiers within The Holy Council.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum