TRACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

The Tragic Night Empty The Tragic Night

Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:46 pm
”It’s been a long time! But it’s me Zivini! Here we find ourselves in the midst of horror and chaos! Duran, an empire that had been forgotten about the magic world, has found itself at the center of the attack on Galatia! How will our heroes respond?”

The fires of war, at times, are unavoidable. Even in the kingdom of Galatia, where peace and prosperity had lasted for decades, war and hatred infiltrates. It’s influence is felt throughout the entire city as explosions bring death and suffering. We begin with the colosseum, once the epicenter of entertainment. It’s now a blazing hell, ravaged by Duran. Many bodies are scattered, dismembered, burned. In the flames is a black sphere, which opens slowly. Van and Kane find themselves within, about ten spectators gathered close to them. ”Alright! Go find some safety!” The people would understand, running off. ”Thanks for that...I can’t believe Duran’s attacking right now. Just ruined our damn vacation.” Kane had sighed, turning to the royal observatory, which was damaged, but protected well by the guards there. ”I’m assuming they’re here for him.” Kane would nod, ”Probably...” The sphere had opened entirely, seeping slowly into Van’s cloak as he walked off. ”This is probably a good time to leave.” He’d eventually be stopped by Kane, who’d grab his shoulder. ”You’re kidding right? Van my boy, we’ve got to make sure these people are safe. Think about it, we’ll be heroes! We’ll get paid!” He’d stare into the young man’s face. Down in the arena, both Virgil and Benkei would find themselves in complete darkness. They too were shielded just before the explosions. It’d slowly open up, allowing them to see the destruction left behind. The shadow would form into a circular patch and quickly slither up towards Van. They both were saved by this mysterious entity.

Meanwhile, Nir had been laying against the wall. He had suffered a head injury, hitting himself on the head. ”Dammit....What the hell’s going on?” He’d get up, walking over to the opening created from the explosion, laying eyes to the decimation of the colosseum. ”By the gods.....” His eyes had widened as he looked up to the royal observatory. ”...PERSEPHONE!” Without hesitation, he’d quickly move out, heading towards the royal observatory.

In the infirmary, medics found themselves moving about in panic. They had been attending to fighters who required the attention, as well as civilians who found themselves there. Alexander could be seen moving through the crowd, desperate to leave. “ISABELLA!!!!! I’M COMING!!!” The young man had remembered about his sister. She was still in the daycare. As of now, his main concern was reaching her. He’d rush through the damaged corridors, finding an opening in the colosseum wall. Stepping out, he’d see countless airships flying above. Explosions had been going off everywhere. He could see The Holy Council in the distance, covered in a massive barrier that was not  to be penetrated so easily. “OH NO!!!!”

Deep underground, Greyhawk had been grinning in the cell. The guards stationed had turned to him, hearing the rumbles and feeling the tremors. “You bastard!!!! You have something to do with this!?” They’d open the cell, hitting him. The man would simply laugh. “The time has come you fools.” Behind the guards, a portal had opened. Soldiers clad in armor had rushed out, attacking the guards with blades. They’d soon free Greyhawk, forming two lines. “About damn time....” From the portal was a female voice, “Silence you filthy cur. Lead me to him.” Greyhawk would grin.
virgil
virgil
Admin

The Tragic Night Empty Re: The Tragic Night

Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:54 pm
And so it’s started. The same men that had been digging underneath Galatia had succeeded in the first phase of their mission. They planted bombs all through the Galatian Kingdom. With the main focus on the Five Kings tournament, most of the citizens would be there. This would also mean a large force of the Galatian army would be around. Many Duran soldiers had descended upon the city of Galatia. They’d attack multiple innocent people without discrimination. Children would be crying, women would be beaten, men would be carved up! Dead bodies would be spread across the streets. Fires would burn hot. Buildings would begin crumbling. The livestock would go wild. This was a horrid sight to behold.

The python emblem captain had firmly stood in front of the Holy Council, where a barrier had protected it from the explosions. “So they were able to defend the Council...” The Captain was a bit ticked off. He’d motion to the other soldiers around him. “Get into position! We’ll storm the place in just a moment.” The captain would say as the troops would move about in an arrow formation.

In the arena, the explosions finally wore down. The mystery man was no longer there. Virgil had been saved by a mysterious black ball, that transformed back into a mere shadow. He’d follow the trail of the shadow. He couldn’t quite see well but he saw the shadow returning to the area Van and Kane were in. From the pain of the previous attacks of both Benkei and he, Virgil held his left arm with his right falling to a knee. ”Yo Benkei! You good over there?!”

Edge had caught glimpse of the sight he was to now see. “My... city... my beautiful... Galatia... how could I... let this happen...” The Tiger beastman dropped to his knees in sorrow. Tears would fall from his cheeks. In his rage, he’d ball up his fist, striking the ground. He’d do so for a while until one of his subordinates ran over. “COMMANDER!! Commander what should we do?” He’d ask. Edge would stop to look at the soldier. He’d grit his sharp fangs. His anger was seething. “Protect the king, queen and Oracle.... protect the citizens... kill every last Duran scum!! Leave that black armored bastard to me!” Edge would rise up as he spoke. He’d take a stance where he could lounge out. Using great power, he’d jump from his initial position in search of the man in black armor.

Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:01 pm
Benkei was blown back Bellow the the arena along with Virgil but they were saved by a strange black shadow that returned to the top of the stands. Benkei would cough up as Virgil would ask if he was okay" yes strangely I am okay but what was that shadow that covered us was that you? It seemed different than your usual tricks". Benkei looked around where they were and he could hear the horrors of what the Duran solders were doing "Her grace is in danger! The king and queen as well but the people are being slaughtered! We need to get to save them or as many as we can". Benkei looked around and then up "Virgil come near me I'll create a pillar to shot us up and we can get these ingrates for what they have done!"
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:45 pm
”Not me...” Virgil would shake his head, replying to Benkei.

After the multiple explosions, a large angelic barrier was erected. It was a white, baby blue and yellowish color. It covered a large portion of the stands. It would soon disperse revealing multiple spectators unharmed. This would also include Remi, Biggs and Koji with Anna in the middle of it all. She was the cause of the barrier. Once the barrier went down she would fell faint and wobbled a bit from exerting such a powerful barrier. ”You did great Anna! Thank you for saving us.” Biggs has praised the little girl. ”You’re amazing.” Remi too would praise the girl. Anna was a bit sweaty and had a nervous smile. She hadn’t known how to take a compliment so for her it was a bit embarrassing.

”Let’s go down and get Virgil. He was still hurt. We’re gonna need you to heal him.” Biggs directed towards the girl. Anna would simply nod her head.

”Virgil!” Remi would shout as the group had reached the remains of the arena floor. ”You guys...” Virgil was still holding his arm. Anna would rush over to him. ”I’ll heal you up.” She would say. ”Thank you.” Virgil would smile.

”How could they do such a thing.” Biggs was upset with the situation. He’d ball of his fist in anger. Remi would look around as the fires and debris would stain the colosseum. ”We have to get to the infirmary quick. There’s no telling what could’ve happened to Shinji.” Virgil looked to her, ”Yeah we’re gonna have to... Anna could you do me a favor?” The little girl was puzzled as she looked up at Virgil. ”Can you heal him up for me?” He’d gesture his head towards Benkei. She smiled at him. ”Ok.”

Benkei just then had a sudden realization that the Oracle was in danger! He’d want to make haste. Urging Virgil to come with him. ”Slow down a bit. Don’t go thinking irrationally. Look at you, you can barely stand. You won’t be of help to anyone like that. Plus you’ve used up a lot of your Misra. Let Anna at least heal you a bit.” Virgil would try to talk reason to Benkei before he made a hasty move.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:24 pm
Alexander had found himself running through the streets. Many were being killed before his very eyes. He’d hold back the tears. All of the emotion that he felt. Not being able to help those because he HAD to make sure his sister was okay. “ISABELLA! PLEASE BE OKAY!” He had yelled, wiping the tears from his face. Before him were four serpent soldiers blocking his path. They’d turn to him, noticing that he was a Galatian. “Look what we’ve got here!!! A Galatian! Get him!!!” Said one as they all rushed towards Alexander. The poor young man had stumbled back, his tears still strolling down the side of his face. “N-N-No! Please!!!” Before they could reach him, however, they were all cut down with one slash. It was Adofo, who managed to show up in time. “I am here my friend! I will not let harm you!!” Alexander, even in this madness, had managed to smile. He’d run to Adofo, grabbing his shoulder. “Please Adofo!!! Help me get to my sister!!!” The warrior would nod, following Alexander.

In the royal observatory, the king, queen and The Oracle had been at the center of all six guards. They had been casting a barrier. “We won’t let them harm you Your Majesty!” Said one of the guards. An airship had been descending on them, with Duran soldiers positioned on the deck, ready to drop. “They’re coming!!!” Said another guard. “My love!!! What are we to do!? What of Tomas!?” King Palidos had clenched his fists, “Tomas is safe.....I know he is...” The Oracle would place her hand his back, comforting him. ”Your son is safe. Rest assure, he will be kept safe.” They’d all look up at the airship, watching it descend upon them.

Meanwhile, Van and Kane had casually walked down the colosseum stands, making their way to a whole created in the side. ”Okay, so we’ll just take out as many as we can. I’m sure we’ll be rewarded for it!” Van had sighed, ”How do you know for sure? This place is in shambles. They won’t have anything to pay us with.” Kane’d rub his goatee, ”Yeeeeah....I guess you’re right.” From their side, five Duran soldiers, with Serpent insignias, had charged them, waving their swords. “HAAAAH!” They’d call. Kane had suddenly pointed at the soldiers, causing them to explode into bits. ”Can’t you see we’re talking!?”
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:39 am
Benkei stayed close to Virgil as they both were exhausted and his friends had just arrived they would heal him best they could as Biggs showed anger towards the dura. Solders who had attacked and killed innocent people. Benkei was enraged but worried for the safety of the Oracle and her people as well as nir and Alexander. Virgil had asked his friend to heal benkei which he gladly accepted but Virgil would tell benkei to relax and think things through "yes I know how drained we are but my duty is to her and the people of galatia so these wounds will mean nothing if something happens to all of them,it's my sworn duty!".
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:32 am
Anna would then begin the healing process on Benkei after Virgil. For as young as she is, she is quite skilled at the healing arts. Her Misra is very special in a way that cannot be realized by others. Benkei was enraged from the assault and wanted to act now. Even at the cost of his own body. "Alright listen you!" Remi had stood before Benkei. She would shout at him. "Just having a duty isn't enough to protect those you want to! You have to understand the situation and do what's best! Rushing in there in the condition you're in isn't gonna help anyone! You'll only get yourself killed!" She was extremely intimidating in her speech. Biggs and Virgil were sweating in fear from her. They knew how angry she can get.

Elsewhere, the man in black armor had landed on top a high rooftop. "Was that speech necessary?" A man in a straw hat and kimono had asked. The man in black armor answered, "You know how I do. I wanted to make it more exciting. I wanted to see their faces when they found out who we are. I wanted to see what their expressions would be like after the explosions." The man in black armor seemed excited to speak on the torment the Galatians had suffered. Another man had stepped forward. He'd be shadowed out so his identity was a secret. "It's fine so long as every runs smooth." The two others would give the shadowy figure their attention. "You two must go to the Holy Council... Burn it to the ground... That is your mission." They would nod their heads in response to this man. another two shadowy figures were present with the man. one looked to be a small girl and the other, a giant of a man. "Yo cap! Earlier I saw this silver haired dude. He had something about him that triggered the radar." The man in black armor had pulled out a device that looked to be some sort of reader. "Silver hair you say..." "Yeah yeah!" "I'll go check him out." The five present would scatter in different directions.

Last edited by virgil on Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:53 pm
The airship was only only twenty meters from the observatory. It was enough distance for the Duran soldiers to drop down. Seven soldiers bearing an S ranking, followed by a four digit number, had dropped onto the balcony. Following behind them was a soldier who wore much more armor, with him wearing a V-633 on his shoulder. “Jackpot! We’ve got the king and his lackeys here!” The men around the soldier had raised their crossbows, aiming it at the barrier. “Let’s get that down and take their heads! Fire!!!” They’d all fire simultaneously. But before their arrows had met the barrier, a round shield had intercepted between the arrows and barrier. It’d stop, spinning in mid-air and emitting a light from the mouth. The light would form a massive round shield that had blocked the arrows from hitting the barrier. “What!?!?” Said V-633.

Within the barrier, the gaurds had cheered. The Oracle had given a soft smile, knowing well who had come to save them. Elsa had hugged Palidos tightly as he embraced her. “Our very own champion....” Palidos had muttered. The light shield would retract into the mouth on the shield, where Nir’d quickly move in and grab a hold of it, landing before the Duran unit. His face had spelled destruction for the Duran unit, as anger had overfilled him. ”Duran!!!! You’ll pay for this!!!” V-633 had backed away, “Dammit! It’s The Galatian Sword!”

Back with Alexander and Adofo, they had found themselves reaching the daycare. The rooftop was engulfed in fire, but the main lobby seemed untouched. “Please let her be safe!!!” Alexander had said. He’d run towards the door, “Wait! Alexander!!!!” Adofo had said. Before Alexander even managed to reach the daycare, a lone soldier had landed between him and door, quickly spinning and kicking him in the chest. The young man had been sent flying back, landing on his back and sliding towards Adofo. “Now don’t be hasty! I’ve got a good friend in there doing some work.....They’re not done yet.” This soldier was V-432. Adofo had clenched his fist, gripping onto his sword much tighter than before. “You men are evil! I cannot stand for this!!!” Alexander had began trembling, thinking the worst. “Gods...please....please don’t let this be the case....” The door had slightly opened, with another soldier stepping out. He was wearing a silver armor, P-98 on the shoulder, and no helmet. This man was bald with blackened eyes, as if he was deprived of any sleep. His grin had frightened Alexander. Not because of the grin itself, but because there was blood around it. In his hand was a woman’s severed arm. “I’m trying to eat in here! V-432, can you please shut these bastards up!!!!”

Kane and Van had continued to walk through the city, unfazed by the destruction occurring around them. Van had one eye closed, while Kane rested his hands atop his head. ”Okay, so we’ve got to think of some high quality targets they’d go after. If we protect at least one, we’ll get paid good.” Van had sighed, ”Galatia’s most protected thing is The Oracle. She was back at the colosseum.” Kane’d sigh, ”Ahhhhh dammit!!! We can’t do that! She’s probably at the top of the list anyways!” Van’d open his eye, looking to the side. ”The Holy Council....” Kane had suddenly stopped, turning to Van and stopping him. ”I knew I could count on you Van!!!! The Holy Council is full of shady bastards who’d be willing to spend some top Stals to be saved!!! Let’s go and get rich!!!” He’d turn in the direction of the council, which was still erecting a massive barrier, and would run off. Van had shaken his head, following behind him.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:54 pm
As benkei was being healed up remi would scold him on duty and how he was in no condition to do anything. Benkei would grit his teeth listening to her "I understand all of that already, I am not a child I appreciate your help and I am In your debt but no matter what I am her Grace's protection and my duty to her people is my top priority". He would sit there with his head down "if anything were to happen to her or the people she loves dearly than what good am I! What purpose would I have ! All that training and teaching for nothing! I can not afford that". Benkei let her finish and looked at them all "these monster tried to hurt the people we cherished and I can not stand for that I'm not asking for your help for it is not my place but I know where I must be right now".
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:49 pm
Benkei would bark back at Remi in his rage. Remi would start to get angered that he would talk back to her. Virgil and Biggs looked like they saw a ghost as she inches closer to him as he spoke. Anna was completely ignorant of this. After Benkei had finished speaking, she’d appear before him. This time her presence was even more intimidating. Enough to frighten even a giant. She’s give Benkei a smack to the face, temporarily leaving him immobilized. ”YOU IDIOT!!” She began shouting at him. This would startle Anna and scare Virgil and Biggs. Remi is quite the brute. ”What purpose will you have if you end up dead? Get your mind right first before you run off to get yourself killed.” She’d turn and walk away from the group fuming.

Last edited by virgil on Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:27 pm
Nir had stood straight up, turning his head slightly. ”I am here Your Majesty. You shall not be touched.” The King had nodded, understanding well that with Nir here, they had a chance to get out of this alive. The Duran soldiers in front of him would raise their crossbows, aiming at Nir. “Enough of this! Fire at him!!!!” They’d fire once more! Nir would simply raise his shield again, forming a larger shield of light to deflect the arrows. Instead of returning into the mouth, the energy would retract at the center and shoot out in a beam, hitting the soldiers. “YES! Good work my boy!!!” Yelled Palidos! As expected, the vice-commander of the second battalion had fended off this Duran force rather easily.

Back with Alexander, Adofo had engaged V-432 in combat. The two had been clashing their weapons against each other, moving about quickly. Alexander had remained stunned, watching them. But his gaze was soon shifted to the doorway of the daycare. With P-98 standing there, the threat still loomed. He had to do something quickly! “I WON’T LET YOU HURT ANYONE ELSE!” Alexander had yelled. He had finally found the courage to get some words out as he stepped towards P-98. “You? You’re still over there! I’m over here! How will you stop me? Hehe.” Said the man as he stepped into the building, leaving the door slightly opened.

Van and Kane had found themselves getting closer to the Holy Council, which had been getting bombarded. ”Damn! I’m surprised that barrier is still holding!” Van had been watching the explosions and soldiers engaging with each other. That seemed to entertain him for the meantime.

Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:27 pm
Benkei stood there talking to remi but would be slapped in the process and look stunned holding his faith. He had no words for her as he stood there just finished being healed and just listened to the cries of every one. He then stood up and looked at them before bowing to then "please help me save as many as possible I am in your debt and all I ask if for you to get me to her grace as soon as possible I will follow your lead". Benkei needed to trust them and needed there help because they were right on one thing and that was that he was to damaged and hurt to do anything but together they would do much more good .
virgil
virgil
Admin

Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:19 pm
Benkei had finally come to his senses. He would listen to Remi and then pleaded for their help. "Yeah man. We'll help." Virgil would smirk. Biggs would crack his knuckles, "There's no way we could abandon these people. It'd leave a bad taste in the mouth." Anna and Koji got a bit excited as they were ready to help out as well. "Hold it!" Remi would speak up. They would all look to her. "Let's not forget we have someone we have to look after as well. It pains me to say it but... Shinji is our number one priority. We need to make sure he's safe first." She brought up a good point. Virgil had put on a thinking face. "I got it!" Now the attention was on him. "We'll split into groups. Biggs." Virgil would turn to Biggs and Biggs would give him his full attention. "Take Anna and Koji with you. Go make sure Shinji is in a safe place." Biggs would nod his head, "Roger." Biggs would then look to Anna and Koji. "Let's go you two." "OK!" The three would make haste, leaving Virgil, Remi and Benkei behind.

The bombardment from the cannon fire had continued to rain down on the Holy Council's barrier. "Why haven't you penetrated the barrier yet!" The Python captain would shout. "Sir! Their barrier is too strong for our cannons to break." A serpent officer responded. "Dammit! If we don't see it the destruction of the Holy Council, our asses are through!" Soon after the Python captain went on his rant, the black armor wearing man had stepped forward. "You guys can't take this puny barrier down?" He had been cracking his fingers with his hands at the same time. It looked as if he had been itching to get his hands on something. "You You're... you're... Noah of the Black Mamba!!!" The python captain was almost completely at a loss for words. The other soldiers had a much intimidated look to them as Noah proceeded forward towards the barrier. He'd reach the base of the barrier and would stick his hands out. He'd took one the barrier, feeling around. "Ahh. Here is a good spot." He'd cock one of his arms back. Taking aim he would punch straight through the barrier. From the hole he punched through, many cracks would form throughout the barrier. Eventually, it would shatter the entire thing. The soldiers were in awe as they saw what they couldn't do as a collective was done by a single man. Noah would turn to face the soldiers with his arms raised. "ALRIGHT BOYS!! IT"S SHOWTIME!!!" The soldiers would all shout their war cries, taking up their arms. They would then storm the Holy Council, destroying everything in their path.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:47 pm
Although Nir had taken care of the officers, the ever present airship was still hovering over them. He stood there, looking up at the ship, wondering how he’d get rid of such a thing. ”Hold your barrier men, on my signal you shall create an opening.” At first the men seemed confused, but they’d all turn to each other and would nod. “Understood Vice-Commander!!!!” They’d shout in unision. Nir’d raise his shield, aiming the lionhead at the airship. He’d take a deep breath, sliding his foot to keep balance. ”King’s Roar!!!” From the gaping mouth on the shield fired a powerful beam of light, much stronger than before. It had shot through the airship, tearing it in two! The two ends would come falling down in smoke and fire. ”Open now!” He’d say. The guards had understood, creating an opening for Nir, who’d quickly roll into the barrier. They’d close it afterwards, leaving the airship crashing on top. ”Nir!!” The Oracle said, rushing over to him to hug him. The two of them would embrace each other in the barrier. ”I wasn’t going to leave you Persephone! I won’t let anyone harm you.” He’d then turn to the king and the queen, ”I’ll keep all of you safe!”

At the care center, Alexander had found himself walking into the complex. There was blood splattered over the walls, with the corpses of the nuns. It was horrible to see. Alexander could barely walk right, covering his mouth in the terror. He’d hear the cries of children not too far off, causing him to run in the direction. “Isabella!!!!!” He’d shout. Running down the corridor had led him to a white room. Inside, he had seen the tables tossed and chairs scattered about. All of the children had been bunched up in the corner, kept in a metal-like net. Guarding them were three serpent soldiers: S-2411, S-2412 and S-2413. “Here he is!” Said S-2411. They had started to laugh. “He’s not even armed. What a fool.” Said S-2412. Alexander had gulped, taking a few steps back. “Brother!!!!” Isabella had yelled. “Isabella!!!! I’m going to free you!!! I’ll free all of you!!!!” Alexander had said, turning to the soldiers. “Let them go!!!” The three men would begin laughing. “Let them go!? Now why would we do that!? They’re my snacks! All of those little ones....so delicious looking....” Above, there was an overlook. P-98 had been there, chewing on the finger of the arm he had nearly eaten. “Now that I know that you’re related to her, I’ll make sure she’s first....hehe.” What would Alexander do!?

Not too far from the care center, The Holy Council had the center of the attack it had seemed. The guards stood outside of the complex, watching from inside. They were ready for the enemy. “They won’t penetrate this so easily!” One said before watching as a single man had laid waste to the barrier. Most of, if not all, the guards had been stunned from the feat. They couldn’t believe their eyes. “THERE’S NO WAY!!!!!” Yelled a guard. In one single punch, the barrier had been destroyed. The Holy Council was now open to Duran soldiers. They’d charge in, ready to decimate everything in sight. But they were suddenly stopped! The entire first line of the Duran soldiers had quickly been annihilated by a line of explosions. “What the hell!?” Said one of the Galatian guards. ”Now, we can’t have you guys going in there and messing everyone up!” Walking in from the Western side of the city were Kane and Van. ”I’ve got nothing against you Duran folks, but the way I see it, this place will make us a lot of Stals if we keep it at least close to the way it looks now.” Kane’d grin, tipping his hat to the Duran forces. Van had stood there, his hand rested on the handle of his blade.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:26 am
Benkei looked at remi and the rest of the group as they agreed to help but shinji must be located as soon as possible since he was in the infirmary at the time of the attack "okay fine that fair but we must make haste". Virgil suggested they should split up and cover more ground so the teams were decided with Benkei, remi and Virgil going to search for the Oracle and the king. As they started their search benkei was horrified to see family in pain and children tearing "dear God what have they done". Benkei would rush to the aid of some of the galatian people and ask remi if she could heal these children
virgil
virgil
Admin

Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:28 am
Virgil, Remi and Benkei had made their way through the arena. They were on their way to where the King, Queen and Oracle were. Benkei would make a stop as he saw a family suffering from the attack. They were still alive but needed medical attention. Benkei had asked Remi if she could heal them but unfortunately, she could not. "I'm sorry but I don't have that kind of ability." She closed her eyes and turned her head away from the family. It was a disappointment to her because she knew she was powerless to help. "The only one that can heal in our group is Anna. She's still young and overusing her Misra isn't good for her. I know you want to help as many people as you can but for now... The best thing we can do is drive Duran out of Galatia as quickly as possible." Virgil had clenched his fist.

In that moment, Serpent soldiers of Duran had appeared before them. "Lookie what we got here." S-7942 would say. The others would chuckle as they inched in closer. They held cannons and guns. It was an overwhelming number they had against just three people. One of the Serpents would speak up, "We can take that woman as a slave... The others are useless.." "Yeah that's true. These Galatians are only good for their women anyway" They would all burst out in laughter. This would only angry Remi further after the comment about making her a slave. Her Misra would begin to soar around her body. Soon flames would materialize from her hands. "SHIT! KILL THEM!" S-7942 would notice, telling the others to shoot them down. However, it was far too late for that. Remi would wave her arm with and open palm in front of her. This would send a large wave of fire at the Duran soldiers. She would continue in a circular motion, making sure each Duran soldier would get hit with the flames. They would be screaming in pain and agony. They'd frantically run around and would even drop and roll on the ground. This wouldn't matter. Actually, whatever they did wouldn't matter. Remi would continue to use her Misra to burn the Duran soldiers until they were burnt to a crisp. Without even batting an eye, Remi had just killed over ten Duran soldiers.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:57 am
“Nir! We must get to Tomas! He’s in the palace right now! I trust that he’s in good hands, but Elsa and I need to see our boy! We just need to make sure he’s okay!” Elsa had been weeping, holding onto her husband. All Persephone, The Oracle, could do at this point was comfort them both. She’d place her hand on Elsa’s back, rubbing it gently. ”Do not fret Your Majesty. You’re son is safe.” Nir had turned to Persephone. He’d smile just looking at her. “Now what makes you so sure that he’s safe?”

Everyone had suddenly appeared shock at the sound of the voice. Especially Palidos, who looked like he had just seen a ghost. “I-Impossible!!!!!” Atop of the colosseum walls, just above the royal observatory, Greyhawk had been standing. In his hands was Tomas, who appeared to be unconscious. “ALAND!!!!!” Elsa would see that her child was in the hands of Greyhawk, immediately sending her to her knees as she cried. “My baby!!!! No!!!!” Nir’d grit his teeth, waving his sword to his side. ”Greyhawk!!! What are you doing!?” The man had grinned, raising the small boy by his neck. “I am bringing this damn city to the ground! Of course, I have some help...” Palidos had stepped forward, clenching his fists. “But why take Tomas!? That’s your own nephew!!!!!” Everyone present had been dumbfounded by Palidos’ statement. They’d all turn to Palidos in disbelief. “Nephew....? My love....What do you mean?” Elsa asked, grabbing onto Palidos’ tunic. “Well I’ll be! You never told anyone about me? You know what, it doesn’t surprise me. You always did hate me. Which makes me wonder why you never killed me before.” Greyhawk’s grin had slowly transitioned into something serious. The topic had angered him. “You know what, forget about that. I’m just going to present my bargain. If you want your son back, you will have to secede from Galatia. This place will be destroyed and given to Duran....” He’d tighten his hold on Tomas’ neck, causing Elsa to begin crying frantically. “If you refuse to give up Galatia, your son dies here and now by my hands.” Nir had tightened his grip on Faith, ”You monster!!!!!” What was King Palidos to do?

Care Center....

At the care center, Alexander had been presented a difficult task. Facing four Duran soldiers, with one being a Python ranked official, he had to move quickly or else his sister would be the first to be killed. The young man had clenched his fist, “I won’t let you touch any of those children!!!!! Especially Isabella!!!!” He’d run towards the three soldiers, where they’d raise their swords. “This guy is so stupid!!!” Said S-2411. Before they could thrust their blades into the charging Alexander, the wall had been broken through! V-432 had been sent through the wall with a headless body. “What the hell!?” Said S-2412, turning to the dust that covered the entry. Alexander had stopped to see as well. Suddenly, V-432’s head had been sent as a projectile, shooting through the smoke and hitting S-2411 on his helmet. The hit had sent him dropping to the floor. “What the fuck is this!?” Yelled S-2412. S-2413 would turn towards his downed ally, reaching for him. This had given Alexander a window to attack. He’d continue charging, tackling S-2412 onto the ground. “You son of a bitch!!!” S-2413 had said, raising his sword to cut through Alexander. He’d swing the sword down, only to be met by Adofo’s spear. “Your fight is with me now!” Said the warrior, pushing the sword upwards and quickly thrusting the spear into the soldier’s chest. “Aaaahh!!” The soldier would drop the sword by Alexander, who’d quickly grab it and stab S-2412. P-98 had watched all of this transpire with a grin. This was beginning to excite him. “Well done! Well done!!! I have to admit, I’m surprised you were able to handle V-432 like that. Who are you?” P-98 asked. “None of your concern! Now prepare to die!” Answered Adofo, swinging his spear into position. Alexander would stand, raising his sword. “You won’t get away with this!” Alexander had said, prepared to showdown with a Duran Python!!!

The Holy Council...

With Kane and Van making their entrance, the Duran forces had suddenly changed their attention to them. “You bastard!!!!!!” Called out S-5101. Kane would chuckle, ”I actually am a bastard. I didn’t know my mama. But you know what, that’s besides the point.” The Duran soldiers would charge both Kane and Van, with the airships aiming their canons. ”Alright, now they’re just overdoing it!” Van had sighed, closing his eye. ”Just take them out already.” The young man had said, lowering his head. Kane’d smirk, ”I’m on it.” He’d kneel down, placing his palm on the ground. ”Three.....two....one.....boom!” There was suddenly a massive explosion underneath the Duran soldiers, causing the fire to rise underneath the airship. “What the hell!? Who is that guy!?” Asked S-5121, aboard the ship. One of the Python officers aboard had walked over, looking at both Van and Kane below. “Wait a minute, it can’t be....INFORM COMMANDER NOAH!!!! THAT’S KANE THE BLAST AND VAN, THE SHADOW THAT FOLLOWS HIM!”

The men aboard the ship had looked confused. They’d turn to each other before scattering about. One had gone to relay the message to Noah, if he had not already caught sight of the two. “FIRE OUR CANONS ON THEM!!!! WE NEED TO TAKE THEM OUT!!!” The canons had began charging energy, ready to fire upon both Kane and Van. ”Van my boy, you’re up!” Kane had said, standing back up. Van had opened his eye. An energy that was black in color, with a white outline, had suddenly been formed before the two, shooting forth like serpents in mid-air. They’d meet the canons at their opening, covering the barrel. “Sir!!!! Stop the attack!!!” Called out one soldier. But it was far too late. Once the canons had fired, they met the energy that covered the hole, causing internal explosions across the airship. ”Ah yeah!!!! That was great!!!” The Galatian men had watched in awe, still standing on The Holy Council’s grounds.[/b]
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:55 pm
As benkei , remi and Virgil were assisting some families Duran solders had appeared in front them threatening them and talking about making a slave out of remi. Benkei gritted his teeth as filthy words escaped their mouths. Before benkei could do anything to punish these men remi in her anger had incinerated these men into a crisp. Benkei in his shock had leaned over to Virgil "remind me to never piss this woman off and have god have mercy on your soul". Just then more solders showed up after seeing what remi had done surround the group and the civilians "dam it they have their weapons drawn on us ". In that instant benkei created protective rock Barrie's around every one quickly as possible to protect them best they could " this won't hold forever unless we do something!". In th distance large stomping could be heard that caught the attention of the men. They all looked in the direction holding up their guns to the shadowy figure hidden in the smoke. As it came closer dolphy appeared "FUNNY MAN DAT YOU! " Dolpy had heard benkei voice and rushed over to this location "Dolphy was sleeping in the forest then loud boom sound woke him and fire everywhere ,people screaming". He looked at all the Duran solders confused and they just laughed at him calling him a stupid pig and a retard who couldn't even make it to the finals. They all pointed their guns at him and one of them stated to shoot this dumb ass pig down. As they laughed dolphy looked at them but benkei shouted "DOLPHY RUN THEY ARE GOING TO KILL US ALL". As benkei shouted it started to become clear to dolphy what was going on " these guys try to hurt funny man and friends? They kill funny man and friends and they think dolphy stupid ......." As the solders began to fire dolphy snapped "NO ONE HURT FUNNY MAN AND FRIENDS!!!!" He would charge at the solders slamming them with his fist and tossing them to buildings splattering there bodies against walls, some would be stomped out and even crushed with boulders "YOU BE NICE TO FUNNY MAN AND FRIENDS!!!!!!!! ".
virgil
virgil
Admin

Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:05 pm
The Coliseum...

After Remi had made light work of the Duran soldiers, Benkei had understood well enough, she wasn’t one to mess with. ”Bro you have no idea.” Was all Virgil would say to Benkei.

A few moments later, they’d find themselves surrounded by Duran soldiers. Fortunately, the giant warrior Dolphy has come to their aide. ”It’s that giant!” Remi would point out. Dolphy had went on to take out the remaining soldiers. ”I’m kinda glad I didn’t have to fight you.” Virgil would say excitedly to Dolphy. ”Thank you Dolphy. You really helped us out.” Remi would give the giant a soft friendly smile.

Holy Council

More and more soldiers would charge Kane and Van. Multiple gunfire would be brought down on them, from many different angles. “Get those bastards!!” Viper 712 would shout. Many other Serpents and Vipers would run up in the two, with swords, spears, clubs and axes. Explosions would continue to erupt throughout the city. Buildings had been falling apart. The foundations would collapse underneath them. When will this nightmarish day end?

City

A child was left in front of a burning building. He was crying frantically as he didn’t know what to do or where to go. It looked like he was panicking. He wanted to get inside the burning building. For what purpose would a child remain at the foot of a burning building. His mother was trapped under a wooden column that fell due to the destruction of the building. “GO!! YOU HAVE TO SAVE YOURSELF!!” The mother would scream as she’s in pain form the weight of the column as well as the fire. “Momma! Momma!” The boy couldn’t leave his mother behind. Pieces of the structure would soon start to fall down to the ground right where the mother and the boy were. The pieces would land around them not touching them yet. The mother and child would both scream. “Listen, listen..” The mother would try to get the boys attention. He was crying way too much to listen. Rather he didn’t want to listen. “LISTEN TO ME!!” The boy would finally look to his mother with tear filled eyes, sniffling. “I love you. I love you so so so much. But you have to leave here.” “Nooo-“ “Promise me!! ...Promise you’ll get somewhere safe...” The boy would look at his mother. He still don’t want to leave her behind. “Promise me..” She would say again. The boy would tear up more and eventually he’d give a nod. The mother would smile with tears falling down her face. The boy would turn and run away, crying. Not even a minute after, part of the building directly above the mother would crack. The boy would hear it and turned around to see that that piece of the building had started to fall onto his mother. “MOMMA!!!” Just as the piece would almost crash onto the ground, on top of the woman, the piece was destroyed by a powerful punch! “RAAAHHHHH!!!” It was none other than Edge Kiryuu! The tiger beastman would then lift the column off the woman tossing it. He’d help her to her feet with the boy running to her and hugging her tightly. “Thank you so much Commander Kiryuu.” The woman had tears of joy coming down her face. She was thankful to the commander as well as her son. “Than.. thank you mister.” Edge would look to them both. “You are the pride of Galatia. As commander of the second battalion, I will protect you. I will chase these enemies out of our city! So for now, you too must hide somewhere safe until then.” The little boy would look at Edge In admiration as he spoke. The mother and child would both nod their heads and would be on their way. Edge would turn towards the direction of larger explosions and make haste.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:52 pm
Palidos trembled, unsure of what choice to make. The city was everything to him, the people were everything to him. What kind of weight would be placed upon him if he allowed all of these people to die here? All for his son? He’d drop to his knees, along with his wife Elsa. Elsa continued to wheep, holding tightly onto Palidos. “I....I.....” Palidos had looked up to Greyhawk with tear-filled eyes. “I don’t understand why you’d do this? You’d kill your own nephew!?” Greyhawk had grinned, tightening his hold, the boy had slowly opened his eyes, beginning to grimmace in pain. “Ow....OW!” The young child, only nine years of age, had began grabbing onto Greyhawk’s arms, trying to pry himself free.

“MY BABY!!!! PLEASE!!!!!” Elsa had screames, pounding the ground. Both Persephone and Nir had found themselves useless, unable to make a move, fearing the worst would happen. ”Dammit.....” The young boy had kicked his legs about, beginning to cry. “MOMMY!!!!! MOMMY HE’S HURTING ME!!!!” Palidos had gritted his teeth. The sound of his son was like a knife stabbing into his heart. He’d have no choice but to give in. “OKAY! STOP!!! YOU CAN TAKE THE BLASTED CITY!!!! JUST LEAVE MY BOY ALONE!!!” Greyhawk’s grin had again faded after hearing those words. “You disappoint me. Galatia’s days in the sun are now over. A dark cloud draws in, sending this entire land into shadow. With you no longer a king, you no longer require a heir.” There was a brief silence before the sound of a snap. Everyone standing within the barrier had been frozen. Both Elsa and Palidos had appeared to be sapped of any life, growing pale. Persephone couldn’t believe what had happened, dropping to her knees. As for Nir, he’d twitch, gritting his teeth. In instinct, he had cut through the barrier, quickly jumping towards Greyhawk. ”I’LL KILL YOU MYSELF!!!”

Before he could even reach Greyhawk, Nir had been repeled by a large blade disc. He’d block in time, using Faith, but was sent back from the force. Behind Greyhawk walked a woman with long blood red hair. Her eyes were a pale green. Her armor was a jade color. Hovering behind her were four bladed discs. “Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Too slow Galatian Sword....” She’d grin.

The Holy Council

At The Holy Council, a battle had ensued. The Galatian soldiers who were defending the building had found themselves charging the Duran soldiers, supporting the two. Kane was quickly moving through the soldiers who attacked, tagging each of them with a simple touch. What followed were small explosions, sending body parts flying about. Van had also moved through the crowd, mowing them down with his blade. Not one could even pinpoint their movements, for they had been moving far too quickly. The same Python officer, P-75, had caught sight of this. He’d tightly grasp the railing, “FUCK! We’re losing too many men!!! Those two fuckers are boosting the morale of the Galatians as well!!!!”

Care Center

Alexander had stared down P-98, sliding the tip of the blade against the ground. “Let’s get him Adofo!” The warrior had turned to him, nodding. “I’m way ahead of you Alexander.” P-98 had grinned, licking his lips as he bent his wrists. From two slots shot forth a blade. “I’m going to gut you both!!!!” He’d scream, jumping from the balcony and rushing the two men. He’d quickly veer towards Alexander, sending a slash at his chest. It’d throw Alexander off, who could not follow his movements too well. Adofo, however, quickly stepped into his place, blocking the attack with his own sword. P-98 would follow up with a thrust, using his free hand. It was directed at Adofo’s gut. He’d sidestep the attack, sliding his sword off of P-98’s, but was quickly hit with an elbow to his face.

Adofo would stagger back, soon to be attacked by a jumping kick to his stomach. The force from the armored suit had sent him flying into the wall, leaving Alexander open to attack. “HAHAHAH!!!!” Laughed P-98, now running towards Alexander. He’d swipe down with his wrist blade, met by Alexander’s sword. “YOU’RE WEAK!!! HEHEHE!!” P-98 said, following with a thrust towards Alexander’s head. The young man would move his head, getting cut on his cheek. But was quickly grounded by a spinning leg sweep.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:53 am
As dolphy finished with the solders, benkei lowered the barriers around everyone so they could get to safely "wow dolphy dear friend that was amazing you did a good thing by saving us and these people". Dolphy blushed when remi smiled at him and heard benkei's compliment so he gave them a thumbs up "thanks funny man and friends hehehe". Benkei looked around as some people were afraid of dolphy "after all that you still show fear to this gentle giant who saved you, show some respect !". Benkei looked at dolphy "hey buddy I need you to escort these people out the city and if you see anyone else in trouble help them ,that includes smashing the Duran solders who called you stupid ". Dolphy looked at benkei and remi along with the galatian people "hehehe dolphy smash bully guys and help people for Funny Man and friends". Benkei smiled "now go !, Once they are all safe come find me and we will put a end to all this madness!". Dolphy nodded walking beside the galatian people and running off through the smoke to escape. Benkei looked at Virgil and remi "come on we have friends to save".
virgil
virgil
Admin

Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:21 am
Holy Council

With the vast amount of destruction throughout the kingdom, back at the Holy Council Noah had been watching as explosions had gone off in front of the council. "Hahaha! These explosions are all so beautiful. The screams of them are like music to my ears." Noah had seemed to be enjoying himself far too much. It was at this point one of the serpent soldiers had come to his side. "Sir! Noah sir!" He'd bend over exhausted from the run, placing his hands on his knees taking quick breathes. Noah had faced the man, "What is it? Why aren't you destroying the council?" "Sir! We were just about to lay siege to the council but then they appeared." "They?" "Those two of monstrous strength. The Blast! Kane the Blast is his here with his partner Van!" Noah had looked to the man most intrigued. "Oh... The Blast you say?" "Yes! We don't have the strength to face them! Please help us!" Noah would smile at the soldier. "Take me there." As he looked towards the council he'd grin with excitement."

Colosseum

Dolphy had made his was guiding strangler to safety. With this, the pathway towards the King, Queen and Oracle had been cleared. "Look there!" Virgil would point out The King and others on the royal booth. "It looks like something happened over there..." Remi would look around and would finally look up to where the others at the royal booth were looking. "Remi! What happened?" Virgil would rush over to her and then would look at what she saw as well. His eyes grew big. "Why is he here...?" Virgil was at a lose for words.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:13 pm
Greyhawk had dropped the boy’s lifeless body before the Galatians. Prompting Elsa to suddenly run to the barrier, pounding on it with her fists. “LET ME OUT!!!! MY BABY!!!! OH MY BABY!!! WHYYYY!?” The Galatian guards had looked to each other, lowering their heads in grief. Palidos remained on the ground, his tears dropping to the floor. “....My boy....” Greyhawk had chuckled, finding it amusing that his brother had been so broken and vulnerable. “This truly puts a smile on my face brother. Now, you are all next!”

The woman beside Greyhawk would step forward, “Remember what we had agreed on. Do not touch The Oracle. She comes with us.” She’d say, turning towards Persephone. Nir had gritted his teeth, enraged by their plan to capture Persephone. He’d quickly move in front of the barrier, ”You won’t touch her!!!!!” Greyhawk would kneel down, “Is that so?” He’d place his hand on the ground, causing the floor beneath those within the barrier to tremble. Earth would suddenly break through the tile floor, climbing up the legs of each individual in there. “What!? Dammit!!!” Said the gaurd, losing his focus. This had caused the barrier to deactivate.

Care Center

Alexander had been put on his back, now looking up at P-98. He had hit his head pretty hard from the drop, causing him to hold his head. “Agh!” He’d cry. P-98 would take this opportunity to go in to stab Alexander, but he’d quickly stop. From the side, a spear would pass right infront of P-98, who’d take a leap back. “AHAHA! CLOSE! BUT NOT CLOSE ENOUGH!” Adofo had intervened just in time to save Alexander once again. “Get up Alexander!!!! Do not give him an opportunity to finish you!”

The young man had nodded, quickly standing up and grabbing his sword with two hands. “S-Sorry Adofo!!!” P-98 would raise his blade to his face, licking the blood from Alexander’s cheek. “You are pretty good. I should kill you first, so I can have fun with the weakling.” His eyes suddenly shifted to Adofo as he ran towards him. “HAHAHA! I’LL GUT YOU LIKE A PIG!!!” With a hysterical laugh, he’d thrust both blades towards Adofo. As a counter, he’d swing his sword to the side, hitting the two blades to the side and redirecting them. With his free hand, he’d reach for his club, quickly grabbing it and swinging at P-98’s head! The Duran officer was too quick, however. He’d jump off one leg, raising the other and blocking it with armored leg. The same leg would extend with a powerful kick, hitting Adofo in the face, sending his back onto the ground. This time, his mask had completely shattered. Alexander would watch in fear. “ADOFO!”

Holy Council

Multiple Duran soldiers had been blown to pieces during Kane’s attack. Not one could land a hit on the man as he gracefully moved through the forces. There’d come a moment where they’d realize he was too much of a threat, backing away and avoiding confrontation. He’d stop at the center of it, making sure his back faced The Holy Council. Van would quickly join him, his sword bloodied by the soldiers he had been cutting through. He’d quickly wave his sword to the side, sending the blood splattering onto the ground. In their wake were multiple bodies of Duran soldiers, many dismembered. ”How many?” Kane had asked. ”Eighty.” Kane’d arch his brow, turning to Van, ”Eighty!? Dammit! I forgot you blew up that damn ship! I’ve only got sixty-three....” He’d hold his hat, laughing. ”Well damn! I guess I owe you Froop Froops then!” Kane continued laughing, prompting Van to smirk.

The soldiers before them could not believe that they had been so relaxed. They’d begin backing away slowly. Behind Kane and Van were Galatian guards, who were still holding the entry to the building. “W-W-What are we going to do!? These guys are too strong for us!” Asked a Duran Serpent officer. ”Nothing. You’re all going to die here.” There was a cold look in Van’s face.

Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:15 pm
As Virgil, remi and benkei raced to rescue the Oracle and her parents remi could see royal booth where everyone was at but there was some kind of commotion. Remi and Virgil attention would be drawn to a specific person "who is that man he looks familiar". Benkei would then screams of anguish and sorrow "that was her highness which means her grace is in deep trouble "Beneki would keep from the ground onto small destroyed parts of the city to get a better look at his surroundings to find the best course of action "hey guys this way to the king and queen I found a short cut". He would jump down " we can take the enemy by surprise and save them as well as make a decent escape to safely then we end this right here and now! You up for this Virgil ? Remi?". Benkei looked at his comrade's with concern at who the man was or if they knew something more
virgil
virgil
Admin

Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:56 am
Arena

It would appear as though Benkei didn't recognize the man standing high up before them. At that moment. Virgil showed a bit of anger on his face. Benkei would suggest a way to reach the platform Greyhawk had been standing on. "You got some kind of plan?"

Holy Council

Just as the Duran soldiers had begun to lose face before Van and Kane, Noah had finally arrived on the scene. He'd move forward, pushing the soldiers aside. "Well well well... So this the famous Blast?" Noah had finally emerged from the crowd of soldiers. He'd stand at the front of them all. His hand was at his forehead, looking at the two assassins. "You're a lot scrawnier than I imagined."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum