TRACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
virgil
virgil
Admin

The Five Kings Tournament Begins!  - Page 14 Empty Re: The Five Kings Tournament Begins!

Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:46 am
As the crowd would cheer, Shinji was being carted off. Virgil would only stare as he could do nothing for his friend. ”I’ll take on your load.” Virgil would say as the medical team passed by him. He’d turn to face Nir who was still in the ring. The boy would take steps forward towards Nir. He’d lock his eyes in him.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

The Five Kings Tournament Begins!  - Page 14 Empty Re: The Five Kings Tournament Begins!

Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:53 am
As the battle between nir and shinji raged on, benkei at a certain point knew the outcome already after glimpsing the final clash between nir and shinji. He had been meditating from that point on And could feel shinji slipping into unconsciousness. Benkei knew nir would win but ddid not know shinji would be still standing despite him being unconscious. As Virgil stood up and walked passed benkei no words would be shared as they have said everything there was to say to each other. At this point it was all about the next and final match before the finals. Benkei would breath and sit there for a while meditating till his misra was building up until his name was called
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:32 pm
The stage was cleared of Shinji, with the medical team exiting with him. In his place, Virgil had made his way onto the arena platform. He didn’t even wait until his name was called. Kira had turned towards Virgil with a shocked expression. ”Oh my! You’re already up here?” She’d notice how serious Virgil had looked. This had given her some major anxiety. Tobias had picked up on the tension around Virgil, noticing that he was looking at Nir.

The Galatian Sword had turned to Virgil, locking eyes with him back. He had kept his serious expression. After a brief moment, he’d walk away, heading to the victor’s chamber. Not a word had come from his mouth as he walked.

”Apologies everyone! But Virgil has already entered the ring!! So I now call on Benkei to present himself! The Five Kings await you for the final match of the semi-finals!!!!” She’d bend down beside Tobias, ”Oh, this is getting good! We’ve got some grudges!” Tobias would nod, “If Virgil wins, it’ll be a great Final!”

Last edited by Vanitas on Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:46 pm
Benkei stay their meditating and could hear his name "it is time I guess". He would dust himself off with him new outfit and crack his stiff muscles. He would check the bandages on his arms, dressing them properly and tighten them as well. He would standing up and make his way to the arena in silence , the battles that he had witness were all replaying in his head as he took all aspects of the fights and learned from them. The crowds were quiet as he entered the main stage looking at Virgil the whole way
virgil
virgil
Admin

Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:09 pm
The arena had been damaged heavily from the fights before. It looked as if it could crumble at any minute. Virgil would face the incoming Benkei. He'd sport new attire. Virgil would take a deep breath. He was prepared. Tobias was already in the arena so Virgil would walk over to him, reaching for his bow and arrows. The boy would examine his bow. With a bit of a twirl, he'd maneuver it with grace as he placed it in his left hand. The quiver would be on his back. Now is the time to decide who will face Nir in the final round.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:13 pm
It was time! The two contestants that would be participating in the final match, were now present. Kira’d look at them both, smirking. ’I never realized how great this tournament would be! This will definitely land me so much popularity! I’m pretty sure this is the best tournament Galatia’s seen!’ She’d think to herself, smirking at the idea of her becoming the sensation that hosted this tournament. But then she thought about the countless amount of injuries. Those who had battled with so much vigor, sacrificing their bodies. Her smirk would gradually vanish.

Tobias would walk up to the center of both Virgil and Benkei. “You two are the closers to the semi-finals. I wish you both the best of luck.” Tobias had said as he waved his hand, granting Virgil his bow and quiver, who’d take his weapons rather quickly. As for Benkei, he’d send him his staff and another object in wraps. “There you go. What you wanted.” He’d then walk away, pulling Kira. ”Okay! Okay! Let’s go get this started!!” They’d both run off to their booth. ”ALRIGHT! Let’s get this started!!!!” Kira’d raise her arm arm and would drop it down, signaling the horn!
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:37 pm
Benkei would take the staff waving at the crowds and bowing to the queen and king as well as the Oracle. He would be at the center with Virgil and Tobias as benkei would receive his staff and then his wrapped up weapon. He would thank him as he stabbed his staff and begin to unwrap his weapon from the clothes, it would begin to radiate and pulse with misra. It was only visible for a brief moment if anyone could catch a a look before benkei would make the disappear into his body "thank you Tobias ,you are in for a treat ". Benkei would stare down Virgil as he got a feel for his bow and Kira had planned to start the match once she waved her hand down. Benkei bowed to Virgil out of respect then in a instant started to surge and glow with lightning and misra coming out his body. It was enough to shake the ground a bit and so people could feel what he was storing up all this time. Benkei just let his power surge and leak so others would know what he was capable of letting the stands shake as well" will you accept me as your rival now ?". He would question Virgil as his eyes began to glow and he would hope Virgil would answer with his own power
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:00 pm
Van had been watching ober the arena with eyes like an eagle. The moment Benkei had briefly unwrapped his weapon, he was able to feel an energy quite familiar to him. He’d unfold his arms, slowly leaning in. His eyebrows had furrowed in confusion. ”You feel it too?” Said a ghoulish voice from the inside of Van’s cloak. What exactly was it that bothered Van?
virgil
virgil
Admin

Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:02 pm
In any event, it was time to start this battle. Benkei had immediately went on to exert his Misra. He'd be radiating with energy. Virgil had watched as the monk had demonstrated his strength. Benkei would also ask him if he thought that he was worth the fight now. Virgil would simply smirk. "That is quite the impressive Misra..." Soon after, Misra had started to emit fom off of Virgil. "I'll respond with your strength with my own." Virgil would nock his arrow and took aim at Benkei.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:16 pm
Benkei looked at virgil as he responded with his own strength and pulled out his bow and arrow to take aim at benkei. The arena would shake but the real battle would begin. Benkei smirked and then slammed his foot on the ground summoning a pillar of rock in front of himself. He would punch out the center piece sending it flying at Virgil and kick the lower piece out curving it towards Virgil ribs as he then jumped and kicked the top portion of the pillar off with a misra kick sending it towards Virgil face. Benkei charged at virgil while he could being ready for anything "enjoy this introduction my friend to just who I am!"
virgil
virgil
Admin

Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:40 pm
And Benkei took the lead with this fight. He'd create a stone pillar, kicking levels of it at Virgil. This was no problem for the young man as he side stepped both of the pieces. He didn't lose his focus as he watched Benkei charge him. Virgil had let the arrow go! It was aimed at Benkei's shoulder.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:01 pm
Virgil took aim at benkei as he dodged the stones Benkei kicked out towards him to throw him off and get him to move. Benkei had rushed him and was preparing himself for anything. Based on Virgil previous fight he figured he would try to aim for vital areas of movement. Benkei twisted his body to dodge best he could and grabbed the arrow as it flew past his face. Small amounts of steam was coming out his hand because of the speed it came at him and blood was dripping from his cheek as the arrow had cut his face a bit. His fingers were smoking also because of the speed and bleeding a bit "hmmm not like I didn't see that coming but you got my face a bit so there goes the money shot" he would break the arrow in his hand and change his staff to a bo staff and charge lightning within the staff as he rapidly started shooting it out forward towards Virgil to strike his vital chest areas and shoulders
virgil
virgil
Admin

Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:21 pm
As expected, after seeing the marksmanship of Virgil from the previous matches, Benkei had already knew of possible targets he'd aim for. Now was the time he'd go for a frontal assault with his bo staff charged with lightning. Virgil would jump backwards avoiding a direct hit from the lightning. He'd even roll out as well. As he rolled, he'd pull out 2 arrows from his quiver. Taking aim and firing the first arrow at the incoming lightening. Quickly, he'd take set the other arrow and shoot in a different direction. The arrows would stab the ground, one after the other. actually, the arrows were connected by a wire. A metal wire. The lightening Benkei had shot at Virgil would be redirected to the wire trap. "You've seen me fight and I've seen you as well. I made sure to counter that lightening of yours." Virgil would hold his bow to Benkei.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:15 am
Benkei would twirl his staff and change it into a pair of nunchaku and start hitting and deflecting the arrows but noticed some were not ment for him as they hit the ground and we're attached to metal wire to absorb Benkei lightning "hmmm neat trick but I'm tired of tricks fight me !" Benkei would slam his hand on the ground creating a rumble beneath Virgil and all his arrows "goddess of land head my call create a garden to destroy all! Thorn wall!" The ground around them both started to shoot out spikes of stone all over the field destroying the ground they walked out and creating obstacles as well as Virgil pesky tricks. Benkei would turn his nunchaku into a needle and throw it into the ground letting it melt and sink into the earth for later play. Benkei stood on top of one of the pillars created from his attack looking down at Virgil "shall we play seriously now ?" Benkei took a deep breath and clenched his fist the sky began to darken a bit as if a storm was coming "Lord's of thunder head my call grant me the strength to of a thunderous roar! Dragon mantle!" Benkei body would glow and be struck by a lightning bolt, two strands of his hair would stand up to form horns and his eyes would become slits. Benkei looked down at virgil in silence and smirked as he sped off from view circling him for a attack "you know this is only the second grade form the third one would be dangerous for me to use here in this space and for me ".
virgil
virgil
Admin

Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:52 am
"Now comes his earth manipulation." Virgil had muttered under his breath. Thorns of stone had emerged from the ground causing even further destruction to the arena. Virgil would watch as they came closer to him. Once the thorns reached him, he'd evade them. He'd keep moving to be sure to not get caught by the thorns. As the last few thorns emerged the arena had been covered with spikes. Virgil would land a top of one of the larger spikes further away from Benkei. The monk would take this time to create a large pillar standing on it. He'd then go into his electrifying transformation. Speeding off, he'd circle Virgil. "So this is only stage two is it?" He'd use his eye to follow the path of Benkei. Virgil would take aim with his bow but this time without an arrow. "Guess. I'll take it up a notch." A darker purpler Misra had shrouded his body, gathering at the bow. It would form the shape of an arrow. He'd then fire multiple arrows at Benkei. These arrows were packed with much more destructive force and speed than the arrows from before. Each arrow had the power to destroy the immediate area it hit. A direct hit would cause for serious damage.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:07 pm
Benkei would zig zag around the arena with his lightning induced speed and smirked as he used the large pillars for cover "that one is new I'll give you that Virgil ". Benkei would run at a speed that created small blurs of his movements but nothing on par of what shinji was capable of but effective enough. Huge explosions would appear scattering around the arena blowing shards of rock at the crowds. Benkei would think he was in the clear until two arrows blasted through a pillar near him and reached him in a instant "dam no time to dodge! " Benkei stood his ground and chanted "protection of the gods,gateway to the heavens head my call ! Gates of Valhalla!". Two giant lightning doors of light appeared in front of Benkei to protect him and caused a bright explosion to blind them all momentarily.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:23 pm
"What is that?!" Virgil would cover his eyes briefly as Benkei summoned 2 large and blinding doors. His arrows had been deflected. "Interesting." He'd watch and see what Benkei's next move would be.

Remi and the others in the stands had also covered themselves from the light. "This monk is quite impressive. He's able to keep up with Virgil." Biggs mentioned. "Yeah no kidding." Remi added. Edge would continue to watch only squinting his eyes. Unlike everyone else, he was unphased.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:27 pm
Benkei would be pushed back from the impact but was unfazed or badly damaged "caught me off guard with that one" benkei would bounce off a pillar and use his speed to inch closer to Virgil doing a spin kick to hit Virgil in the side with a lightning kick. Within that last sec benkei disappeared and appeared behind Virgil to continue the kick but to his head so he could send him flying head first into a pillar.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:54 pm
With his boosted speed, Benkei rushed Virgil with a spinning kick to Virgil's side. This was telegraphed by Virgil. He'd go to side step the kick was surprised to see Benkei change is attack to a kick to the face. Virgil would block the kick but would still get pushed back. Using the moment, he'd roll with the kick landing on his feet. "That was different." Virgil sounded impressed with the attack. "But." From his hand, a string had descended, drooping down. It was tied to Benkei's ankle. "Your speed is impressive but, this will slow you down." Virgil would then pull then string, causing Benkei to lose his balance. The string would be pulled closer towards Virgil, across the the terrain. This time Virgil would create an aura of darkness from his left bandaged hand. Once Benkei was close enough, Virgil would fire the aura of darkness.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:18 pm

Kira had ducked down! All of the explosions and damage the two were causing had been sending shards towards the audience. Guards stationed at different points had slammed down on runes below them, casting a barrier to protect them from the pieces of rock. It’d then be called back once they were dealt with. Tobias had reached down to Kira, grabbing her and tugging on her arm. “You must see this Kira! They’re both giving it their all!”

Van watched, slightly entertained with the two before him. He was analayzing them both; getting a feel of their abilities. ”That Virgil....” Kane had smirked.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:19 pm
As benkei landed his kick it was blocked by Virgil "I expect nothing less from you hmmm?". In that moment benkei was dragged through the terrain like a rag doll "ahhhhhh dam it" the rubble would scratch Benkei up and then he would be pulled close to Virgil as he was about to be shot with a dark aura blast at close rang "dam it no choice then !" Benkei would take the blast head on and be sent flying thru several pillars a few feet away from Virgil. It would seem as if this was the end as smoke covered the area benkei was sent flying to until thru the pitch black darkness you can see a shadow of Benkei holding his arm out standing up. As the smoke cleared a very angelic light peered thru the smoke and rubble showing benkei hold his arm out but they were decked out in these powerful gaunlets " I saved these for you dear friend,you will acknowledge me now". Benkei arm and body pulsed with a powerful misra as more lightning covered the area. It had appeared that Benkei had deflected and blocked Virgil aura blast with his gauntlets and grabbing it hold. Benkei shirt was torn showing some damage so he torn the rest of it off showing his own bare chest as he walked to Virgil slowly . Benkei flicked his wrist as you could hear a clicking sound as if something in the joints of the gaunlets were loaded in "no more games I will give this my all Virgil". Benkei bursted towards Virgil with a much faster speed and went to upper Virgil sending rubble towards his face with the powerful impact.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:53 pm
Virgil had successfully landed a strong blow to Benkei. With the way things were, he had no choice but to take on the blow. Benkei had emerged from the aftermath of Virgil's attack. He was quite different from just a few moments ago. Virgil took notice of this. "So he was able to take that attack... I'll have no choice then." Just then Virgil noticed that Benkei was now sporting Gauntlets. Where did they come from? He wondered. Benkei would move. He was much faster than before. He sent a bunch of rubble towards Virgil. Using the bow as a shield Virgil would spin it to defend from against the falling stones. He would also release his Misra to shroud himself in. It was in preparation for his next attack.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:17 pm
Benkei would upper cut Virgil into the air with a intense force. Benkei would concentrate his misra into his feet shooting into the air. He would meet Virgil in the air face to face and lightning kick him back to the earth while chanting "lord of the underworld heed my call, constrict, restrict my target who i adora! I cast Hades chains!". The battle ground that Virgil was hit towards had began to shake and erupt. In minutes black chains ripped out the ground and wrapped around Virgil legs!. As benkei landed back in the ground he slam his hand on the earth itself and created a wall behind Virgil as two more sets of chains shot out and wrapped around his arms pinning him to the wall. This is what benkei had been planning from the start when he threw his staff into the earth. While Virgil was restraint benkei appear in front of him getting into a boxing stance and started to punch his ribs at a slow pace at first but then sped up rapidly around his body. In benkei final hit he would cock his fist back as two licks could be heard coming from his gaunlets "Lightning javelin!" He would punch Virgil with a thunderous attack so hard he would be sent flying through several pillars and hit the wall if it connected successfully
virgil
virgil
Admin

Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:28 pm
While Virgil was distracted, Benkei had made his move with an uppercut. It caught Virgil throwing him into the air. Remi, Biggs and Anna jumped up surprised Benkei was able to get past his defenses. Benkei would kick him back to the ground, using more of his Misra to chain Virgil down. Now that Virgil was bound Benkei took advantage of the situation. He go in for some punches at Virgil's midsection. Unfortunately this wasn't enough to defeat Virgil. The silver haired boy would smirk. The dark aura he cast from earlier had covered him, defending from Benkei's assault. It would also wrap around Benkei, squeezing him and throwing him away.

The arena began to shake ever more violently. "So he's getting serious now." Biggs had mentioned. "Against this monk, I'm sure he has no choice." Remi added. Edge would unfold his arms. He was shocked to see the amount of Misra emitting from Virgil. The arena continued to shake. An unnatural pressure had descend upon those inside the arena. Benkei was no exception to this.
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:31 pm
After benkei attacked Virgil his dark aura shrouded them both and tossed benkei aside. Benkei would crash in rubble and in anger exploded with lightning magic to scatter the rubble. Benkei would feel this massive pressure from his dark aura. It was like gravity was weighing him down but benkei used all his unnatural strength and magic to keep himself up. The lightning around his body started to flicker "almost out of time.....I might have to go up a level but if I do that body is going to go numb after that I'm done and this match is his ". Benkei increased his speed putting some strain on his body and fueling his gauntlets with lightning energy charging at Virgil for a deep gut punch if connected.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum