TRACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

The Festival of The Five Kings! Empty The Festival of The Five Kings!

Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:38 am
”Hello! I am Zivini! I am the narrarator our story! Today is the day! The annual Galatian Festival of The Five Kings has attracted many from across Paleides! And it wasn’t solely for the tournament that was going to be taking place tomorrow, it was for the culture. So many from different parts of Paleides saw this as an opporunity to showcase their many talents. They wanted to give thanks to the capitol of the world in their own unique ways, be it cooking, singing, etc. If you have been following, it has been four days since our small band of musicians set out to Galatia. Which means they should be arriving today! Just in time for FESTIVAL OF THE FIVE KINGS!! Hehe! This marks the beginning of our tale.”

The city of Galatia was vibrant today! For anyone familiar with the capitol’s practices, they knew that today marked the day of the Festival of The Five Kings! Every year, the day before the tournament held here in Galatia, there’d be a grand festival. Numerous residents of Paleides would gather here to celebrate the tournament, where victors were given an opportunity to meet The Oracle herself, as well as score one-hundred golden Stals. An opportunity like this was to die for, for The Oracle was a figure of the highest prestige in all of Galea. One could hear the excitement coming from the crowded streets. Many Galatians, as well as outsiders, found themselves visiting many entertainment stands. From acrobats encapturing the interests and wonder of a crowd, to musicians who were putting on a show for another. It was impossible to lose any interest in the festivities.

”Deep within the sea of spectators, we find ourselves two interesting characters who would be pivotal to our story. A team of two who come from Dokku, an outpost that thrives off the work of bounty hunters and assassins. Their names are Kane and Van!”

A man looking to be in his mid twenties stood in the crowd listening to the music played by the band. His brown hair hung down to his shoulders, his neck covered by a green scarf. The man was clothed in a black vest and black pants, with boots that carried mettalic links. Over his garment he wore a heavy, rugged black coat. It was obvious that he was some sort of fighter, telling by the crossbow mounted on his back. As the music played, he gestured his hands along, his eyes closed. This man was genuinely enjoying what he had been listening to. If he could, he’d sing along, but in between his lips was a large cigar. ”Man, this is just too good.” As he continued to gesture and tap his boots as he got into rhythm, he was interrupted by a voice from the crowd. ”Is there honestly a reason why we’re here? A good one?” To the man’s side was a young man, appearing to be in his teenage years. His hair was snow white and his gaze was very, lifeless if you could say. The right eye was concealed by a black eye patch, but his left was an emerald jewel that easily could entrance one. He wore a white sleeveless shirt, bandages wrapped the entirety of his right arm. His brown pants were tattered and covered the top of his black steel toe boots. That’s all one could really make out, for most of his figure was covered by the red hooded cloak. Much like his accomplice, he was possibly a warrior of some sort, for he carried a sword on his back. ”Van. Van. Van. You my boy, need to relax and enjoy this. It’s the FESTIVAL OF THE FIVE KINGS!!!!” Kane cried out as he reached out to the sky. Many of the spectators close to him turned his direction, striking many different facial expressions. “What a weirdo.” They’d move away from Kane as he held his pose. Van, the young man, stood there with a blank facial expression. ”You’re a very troubled man. You also seem to forget that we’ve got jobs to do.” Kane slowly looked down on Van, putting his arm around the lad. ”Yeah. Yeah. I know. But you consider this a vacation! There’s no way in hell that I’m missing the tournament, let alone the Festival of The Five Kings. Look around you! Look at all of the food. Look at all of the dancing. Look at all of the ladies!!!” Kane smirked, fantasizing about the Galatian women he’d encounter here at the festival. ”I don’t care about any of that stuff. I never have. We’re not getting anything done being her—“ Before he could continue with his tirade, he was cut off. ”Did I mention that I heard rumors there’d be some powerful warriors battling tomorrow? You’ll get a scale of how strong these guys around Paleides are.”

The young man stared blankly before turning his head to Kane, ”Really now? There will be fighting tomorrow?” Van had only spent three years with Kane. During the past three years he had never had the chance of going to the annual tournament, which explained his lack of knowledge on the event itself. So hearing this had convinced Van. ”Then we’ll stay. I’m interested in finding out who will win this thing.” The young man crossed his arms, knowing well that he had been defeated by Kane, who jumped with joy. ”YEEES! Now let’s go get some food! I’m starving!” The two maneuvered through the crowd, heading for the food stands with full intention on staying put here.

Last edited by Vanitas on Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:51 am; edited 3 times in total
virgil
virgil
Admin

The Festival of The Five Kings! Empty Re: The Festival of The Five Kings!

Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:06 pm
In Galatia, The Festival of Champions had begun. Not only was it for the tournament but it was also for the various cultures coming together to showcase themselves. Whether it be food or drink, fashion or wares. This was the time Galatia celebrated the most. Soldiers in the Galatian army had been patrolling, ensuring that the festival went smoothly. There had been the coliseum, in which a large line had been formed in front of. Many had been wanted to participate but unfortunately only 16 were allowed to enter. A preliminary round was to be held in order to identify those 16 that would compete.

The line was progressively getting shorter and fighters had been leaving the gates while others entered through. “And that’s the last of em. Phew! I’m beat.” One of the registrants had said collapsing on the table. “This year is crazy. We have 238 applicants! I wonder if we’ll get a promotion with this.” The other registrant had said. “Well all that’s left is to wait until noon. They’ll start the prelims.” The second registrant would continue. “Hey who do you think will win this year?” “Huh you didn’t see?” “See what?” The second registrant would hold up a paper with the name Nir on it. “Who else could win over the Galatian Sword! You’d need at the least a Captain in the Galatian army to match him.” “He’s in the tournament!? Well then this year won’t be as fun. There’s no way the Galatian Sword could lose.” “Alright let’s pack it up. No one else is showing up.” The two registrants would begin packing up the application forms. It was time to close up before the preliminaries.

”WAIT!!” “Huh, you say something?” One of the registrants asked the other. “What? No not me.” The two shrugged and continued to pack. As soon as they continued, suddenly a spear had landed right in between the two men. They’d be shocked and would fall to the ground on their butts. The papers would be scattered all over. “WHAT THE HELL!?” “WHAT WAS THAT!!?” The two still in great shock, they’d look around but no one was around.” ”Heyyy!!” From the distance two young men had been seen running towards the gates. “What the...” one of the registrants said. It was Shinji and Virgil! They had finally made it to Galatia and were aiming to sign up for the tournament. ”Huff huff* We’re here to.. huff huff* to enter the tournament..” Shinji had pulled the spear from out the ground. Waving to the guys. ”Sorry about the spear dude.” The two registrants had looked at each other in confusion. “S sorry but the registrations are closed. Everyone is inside the coliseum. The prelims are starting any minute now.” Shinji had looked down to the papers on the ground. He’d help pick up the papers. ”Come one please. We’ve traveled a great distance to get here in time.” “I’m sorry but rules are rules. No exceptions.” ”Alright well what if we gave you 50 silver stals!” “I’m sorry but bribery won’t work.” The two would collect the registration papers. “If you’ll excuse us.” ”Oh come on that’s-“ Shinji would rap Virgil on the shoulder shaking his head no. ”Welp. Looks like we can’t enter this year.” Shinji would shrug. ”Wha..” Virgil finally caught on to Shinji’s plot. ”Well alright I guess we’re gonna have to wait until next year.” Virgil was noticeably upset. The two registrants would leave.

”So what’s you’re big plan on getting in?” Shinji would chuckle. ”Just like how we did it when we were kids. You distract and I sneak.” Virgil looked a little confused. ”You didn’t.” ”Mmhmm. I signed the both of us up when I was picking up the papers. ”Nice good play!” ”Now let’s get in through those gates!” The two boys would nod their heads in agreement and enter through the coliseum gates.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:26 pm
”The Festival of Champions has gathered many from different regions of Paleides. Many are enjoying the activities, food and music. But for some, the main point of coming to the festival is for the preliminary round of the tournament. Originally, two-hundred and thirty eight had entered. But a pair we are familiar with have found a way to enter. Let us see what happens next! Will Shinji and Virgil be able to enter successfully?”

The registry for the preliminary rounds had finally closed! There were two-hundred and thirty eight, but using sly tactics, Shinji had managed to slip both his and Virgil’s name in the application. Before the main gates could close, they had also entered the colisseum. Upon entering, they would find themselves in a massive underpass leading to the stands. Surprisingly, although this was only the preliminary round, the seats were all filled up. Spectators were cheering in anticipation of the upcoming event. To entertain them before the main event, there were dancers on the arena platform. There was also a small band of musicians who were providing the music. Anyone who entered through the underpass would be able to walk around the circular pathway. There were many staircases to the stands. If one was an entry, they’d see another underpass opposite of the one they came through. To prevent any further confusion, soliders were stationed at the end of the entry underpass to guide the spectators, or fighters. “I can’t wait to see who’s going to make it to the tournament!” Cried one spectator. “I’m so ready for this! I still can’t believe Nir entered! I mean, for a captain of the Galatian Army to enter....Who’s going to defeat him!?” There were many conversations brewing the stands. Many of them were centered on Nir. Just who was this Nir they spoke of?

The music had suddenly stopped. As the dancers and the musicians bowed, they were met with a roaring applause. ”Wow!!! Such lovely music and amazing dancing!! Judging from your applause, I’m willing to bet you guys really enjoyed that!!” There were many cheers. Some of the men stood up in awe of the commentator’s beauty. “Oh man! It’s Kira!!! She’s so pretty!!” Walking onto the platform was a young female, appearing to be in her late teens. She wore a long hooded white jacket with pink fur lining. Atop of the hood were cat ears. Underneath the jacket was a revealing white bra and a white skirt. She was also wearing high laced sandals. ”Now! We’re just about ready to begin the preliminary round! But before we do so, I just want to explain how the preliminary round works, what the rules are I’ll also make an announcement to the fighters!” The crowd grew quiet to make sure that they were able to hear. ”For those of you who don’t know, the preliminaries serve as a way to choose the sixteen who will be competing in our main tournament. We have two-hundred and forty contestants, so that means we’ll have four battle royales holding sixty contestants each! The last four remaining in each round will move on! So that’s four rounds of battle royales and four winners for each one. That leaves us with our sixteen!” Kira paused, circling around to see the crowd. ”The rules during our preliminary round are: No killing! No use of any kind of weaponry outside of the ones we provide! Magic is permitted! If a fighter is rendered unconscious, they are out! And last, if you fall off of the arena, you are out!!” There’d be another cheer from the crowd. ”Lastly, this is a message for the fighters. All of you should have received a small card with the block number. There are only four block numbers. So that means if you have a card with a number one on it, you will be in the first battle royale. If you have a number with the two, then you will be fighting in the second battle royale. Understood!? Those with the number one on their cards, be ready in ten minutes because the preliminary round is about to begin!!!!!” Kira struck the air with her arm, striking a pose as she winked. Those in the stands would erupt into a cheer so loud, those outside of the colisseum would hear it.

”Wow! She’s so full of energy! She’s also very pretty! Her name’s Kira and she’ll be another vital character in our story! With only ten minutes till the start of the first round battle royale, Shinji and Virgil will have to find out how to get out of their current predicament!”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:42 pm
”Oh wow look at her. She’s a real cutie.” Shinji would whistle as the beautiful Kira had walked, speaking to the audience. ”Hey you might want to relax. Don’t want to catch a woody in front of all these guys.” Virgil would make a joke towards his friend. ”Yo bro, watch your mouth.” Shinji was noticeably embarrassed and angered by the joke. ”I’m only kidding . Chill out.” The two seemed ever so lively. Kira had begun explaining the rules to all. She had mentioned the fake that each participant would have a block number upon registering. Virgil’s facial expression had turned quite pale as he thought to himself while listening. Shinji was too busy admiring Kira’s looks. She had finally ended her speech and Shinji would cheer along with the he crowd.

”Umm. Shinji...” Shinji had still been cheering while Virgil attempted to get his attention. ”Shinji!” Virgil had raised his voice this time startling Shinji finally getting his attention. ”Wha what man?” ”Did you happen to hear what she said about the blocks?” Shinji had a confused look on his face at first. ”She something about block numbers and you got them after registering...” Shinji paused right after. Virgil would stare at him waiting for him to get it. ”Fuck! I didn’t get the numbers!” Virgil shook his head as Shinji panicked. ”I guess we’ll just have to finesse.” It announced that block 1 would be starting in 10 minutes. They’d look over to see people exiting the corridor and going towards the arena. Guards would be checking fighters off as they entered. ”Here. Let’s just go with this group and see if this is for us.” The two would line up and fall in as others would be behind them as well. Finally getting to their turn, they were to present their block cards. “Block card, please.” The check-in receptionist would say. ”Umm.. well you se.. I uhh can’t find where I put it.” Shinji would have a nervous laugh as he tried to finesse his way. “You were supposed to receive a card when you entered here. They should’ve told you it was important to have that card.” The check-in receptionist was getting upset. Not only that the other fighters were starting to get restless. ”I know.. I know.. we just lost them when going.. going to the bathroom.” With his quick thinking he was able to come up a lie that would hopefully work to their benefit. “Fine.. what are your names.” ”Shinji.” ”Virgil.” The boys had given their names but the line of fighters were at a breaking point. “WHATS THE HOLD UP!?” Hurry up already!!” Shinji and Virgil both felt bad for holding up the line. If they don’t get their block numbers soon something bad could happen.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:40 am
The fighters were beginning to grow impatient. Some of them were peering over to see the cause of the hold-up. “What the hell man!?” Cried one. “I’m taking note of this! Those two are going to catch a beating!” Cried another. There was suddenly an uproar in the holding cell. If anything, the receptionist would have no choice but to administer block numbers. For those who had already received their block numbers, they just watched on. One of them in particular was a young blonde man. He leaned against the wall with his arms folded. His hair was tied into a bun, with the side burns hanging down. His gentle ocean blue eyes gazed upon the disgruntled contestants. He was wearing a light brown tunic. The insignia of Galatia was stitched on as a patch. Over his tunic was a beige fur vest. This man was Nir Oschwalt, otherwise known as The Galatian Sword.

”This guy’s the one that all of the Galatians were talking about. A knight in the ranks of Galatia, serving as a captain of their military. He’s the real deal when it comes to battle. However, he’s as gentle as the meadows of the calm grasslands. There’s something very special about this one.”

One of the contestants had approached Nir. “You. You’re The Galatian Sword. It’s an honor to participate in this event. Even if it’s the preliminary rounds....May I just ask you this, Galatian Sword: What block number did you receive?” Asked the contestant. Nir smiled, reaching under his vest and pulling out a small card. ”The pleasure is mine. I am honored to be joined by the people of Paleides. You all have heart for participating in this tournament. I admire that. And I am...” He looked at the card. ”....I am in block one. Guess I’m up first then.” The man had a nervous chuckle as he pulled out his own card, “I may have pulled the short end of the straw. I am also in block one.” Already, this man had lost faith in himself. Being in the same block as Nir, he feared that his chances of progressing were very slim. But the young man did not let him lose hope. He placed a hand on the contestant’s shoulder, ”Don’t worry my friend. There are four victors in this round. I will make sure that you move on to the tournament.” The man’s face brightened with hope. “Thank you Nir! Thank you!”

“Well look at this! A weakling managed to get himself a bodyguard!” From the group of contestant’s who already received their block numbers cried out a large man. He was covered in scars and was bald. One eye was shut, appearing to be sealed from a burn sustained to the left side of his face. As he grinned, he showcased what he had left of his teeth. Several others began whispering amongst themselves. “That’s Jobo The Manslayer!” “Isn’t that man a criminal?” The muttering continued as Jobo approached both Nir and the other contestant. “I’ll make sure your ass is out. You see, I am also in block one. And what I believe is, a pussy like you shouldn’t be in this tournament to begin with. You’re not worthy enough.” Nir suddenly stepped in front of Jobo, staring him in his face. ”That’s enough Jobo.” As if the problem on the line wasn’t enough, Jobo had decided to add fuel to the fire. “LISTEN UP!! I will proclaim it here, the man that stands here, The Galatian Sword, I shall defeat him!!!! And anyone else who stands in my way! Nothing will stop me from winning this tournament!!!!” With his thundering voice he had yelled into the cell, making sure everyone could hear!!
virgil
virgil
Admin

Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:44 am
Just as things were heating up on the line, not far off a small exchange of words had been thrown between both Nir Oschwalt, The Galatian Sword and Jobo the Manslayer. It would seem everyone had been fixated on the two including the receptionist as well as Virgil and Shinji. “My word. That’s the Galatian Sword!” Both Virgil and Shinji would look over to the receptionist then back to Nir. ”So that’s him...” ”The Galatian Sword.” The two boys would both think separately in their heads. Jobo would then claim to be the one to defeat Nir in combat. Those without the will to stand before him would shy away. Others would stare the bald man down as if they were ready to take him on.

“S sorry I got a bit distracted.” The receptionist was a bit flustered as he regained his composure after watching that heated exchange between Nir and Jobo. “Now.. back to you two... Virgil Laberia and Shinji Amano...I don’t see your names in block 1.”  The receptionist would scroll through the list of names on block 1. ”Hey is there any other way we could find out what block we’re in?” “Lucky for you I’m a nice guy. I’ll check the other blocks. If you really did sign up then your names should be on the list.” The receptionist provided to scroll through the other pages with the fighters names in it. Now was the time that the fighters online couldn’t hold it in any longer. They’d push and shove at each other arguing. “What the fuck dude. Get the hell out of the way!” Virgil and Shinji has been pressed by the others. “Sorry sorry. Just give us a little longer please.” Virgil has tried to defuse the situation, however Shinji... ”So what's good?! We can get these premiums started right now.” Shinji had tried to square up against everyone complaining that was on line. ”Shinji you’re not helping.”
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:49 pm
Besides the growing altercation between Nir and Jobo, another one had arisen on the line. It was only a matter of time. Several fighters had began cutting ahead of the line, charging the receptionist, who already seemed flustered. “What the fuck man! You’ve been with these two for quite a while now!” Others had stepped up to Shinji to challenge him here and now. Nir turned in the direction to see the impending madness that would arise. ”This isn’t good.” He muttered. Jobo had also turned to see what was going on, but he’d eventually turn right back to Nir. “I’ll let those idiots over there take the shine for now. But my proclimation still stands. When I see you in the arena Nir, I will bring you down....” Jobo said with a grin on his face. Nir returned a smile before giving him a nod. ”I’ll look forward to that moment Jobo. Now, let me go deescalate the situation before it gets out of hand.” The contestant who had been with Nir had punched the air, rooting for The Galatian Sword. His natural charm even had an effect on the men. “You’re awesome Nir!!!”

From the conjestion of contestants, a large man had walked out. He shoved every body he came across out of his way. Those who turned to him looking to retaliate, had reconsidered. This man had slick blonde hair and hazel eyes. There was a scar, coming down to his left eyebrow, and another on his right jaw. His brown beard was full. This man was shirtless and had several scars, along with tattoos. One of them was the symbol of hawk. Around his waist was the pelt of a grey bear. On his face was the expression of death itself. Some of the contestants who realized who this man was backed away. They cleared a path for him to walk up to Shinji, who was challenging those who were cutting the line. “So this is the one who’s been holding up the line?” Said the man. The contestants all watched in silence. “T-That’s GreyHawk...” Said one. “How can Galatia allow someone like him to participate in this?” Said another. From the many conversations, the consensus was that this GreyHawk was not a good person.

GreyHawk shifted his eyes from Shinji, looking at the receptionist. “You. Just give them both block numbers and keep the line moving. You hold it up any longer and.........” There was a cold expression of GreyHawk’s face as he stared at the receptionist. Nir, who had been walking towards Virgil and Shinji, had stopped in his path. He’d simply watch from the distance. A contestant beside him would turn towards him, “I don’t know what I signed up for honestly. There’s just a variety of different fighters. I’ve seen a dwarf, I’ve seen an orc....I’ve even seen a monk who’s been chanting prayers to himself like a lunatic. Then I have you, Jobo....and now GreyHawk!? That man’s a murderer. I’m not even sure what he’s doing here. But I’m looking to forfeit soon.” Nir had turned to the man to look at him briefly before turning back to GreyHawk. Just what exactly was he in store for this year at the tournament?
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:41 pm
The festival of champions had begun as benkei had registered for the tournament. The receptionist had guided benkei to a room full of hundreds of warriors from across the land of galatia and also given him a card with a number on it "Hmm what is this i might add?". They would explain that this was his block number he would be participating in to determine which 16 fighters would advance to the finals. Benkei would look around as he scoped out these fighters "Hmmmm i have never since warriors of this caliber, they must really be here to prove they are worthy of the oracles blessing and prove they can fight for her greater cause". A bald fighter who had previously been talking to someone else had over heard benkei and corrected his statement "Listen here little man!, I am here for one thing and one thing only!". Benkei looked at him with a bit of confusion as he continued to speak "Listen here little man i am here for the fame and fortune that comes with winning this tourny!, The Galatian army with finally see my power and will be beging me to join their Ranks! I might even get my own private army and replace the galatian sword! ahahahaha". Benkei looked at him with a bit a disgust "There is no honor in what you want only greed and power, this will be your downfall and let the oracle have mercy on your soul". The bald man then looked at benkei with a smirk and then commented "You are just to tiny and naive to under my greatness but you made one good point that oracle girl! she kind of cute maybe after i win she will take a liking to me and i can make her my wife hahahah". He would pat benkei on his back laughing but only a small look of disgust reached his face. He would walk away as they were finally beginning to make announcements for the first block fights "Finally i can see if their are any honorable fighters here worthy of divine blessings. As the event began to start benkei could see a huge ruckus brewing on the line entering the arena as fighters were stuck trying to get in "hmmmm seems a issue has arrived but i wonder what....." Moments later benkei felt a slight shiver of power emulating from his hand as if his gauntlets were responding to something or someone. Benkei would turn and look towards nir direction.
virgil
virgil
Admin

Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:40 am
At this moment, the crowd of angered fighters were silenced and pushed aside as the man they referred to as GreyHawk had arrived. Virgil had an uneasy look on his face but Shinji wasn't worried. The blonde boy would step to GreyHawk, unintimidated by his size nor his personality. "And who are you supposed to be?" The boy was arrogant when speaking. The crowd was a bit nervous. Things were really about to heat up now. Virgil was on standby.

Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:50 am
In a matter of seconds, most of the warriors who assembled in the holding cell gathered around Virgil and Shinji. Shinji had questioned Greyhawk, asking him who he was. The question had drew many gasps from the crowd of soldiers. Greyhawk had remained quiet. His glare did not abandon Shinji. Deep inside, he felt disrespected by the question. Had he been out in Paleides. Outside the protection of Galatian forces, he would have killed this young man. “Who am I you ask?” The man grinned before laughing hysterically. “Pray that I don’t end up in your block boy!”

One of the warriors had stepped forward. He had been dressed in tattered clothing, appearing to be a low-leveled bandit of some sort. “That’s Greyhawk! Show him respect you bastard!” The crowd of fighters had gone into a frenzy. One of them, a dwarf, had stepped out from the crowd. “OI!!!!! Greyhawk!!! You talk a lot of Kiln’s shit for a man like yourself! How about ya see me in the arena!?” At this point, the contestants were getting riled up. Greyhawk would turn in the dwarf’s direction, spitting at him. “Silence yourself you fucking midget! Once I’m done with this boy, I’ll come for you!” The dwarf’s face had turned red in anger. Something had overcome him. “WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!?”

The moment the dwarf rolled up his sleeve, they suddenly heard Kira’s voice. ”Okay!!!! In five minutes, we will begin our preliminary event! We will see who makes it the final sixteen!!!!” That was the cue for the registry to finish assigning block numbers to the contestants. There was much urgency at this point. ”Just five minutes left. It’ll be our time to shine my friend.” Nir smiled, turning to the young man he had been speaking to earlier. “Please, call me Alexander. Alexander Grechvald.”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:11 am
Now that the boys had been acquainted with GreyHawk through a man that seemed to be in his corner, yet another character had stood out from the crowd. This time it was a dwarf. He seemed sure of himself as to claim that he was enough to take GreyHawk in. This would slightly anger GreyHawk meanwhile Shinji and Virgil had been a witness to this altercation.

Shinji was tensing up. It would appear he too was feeling excited. It was only a matter of time until the whole place starts to get out of control. ”Chill out bro. If you can see him in the tournament, take him out then.” Virgil would notice his friend getting restless. He’d whisper to his friend, in order to bring him back to reason. Shinji would suck his teeth. ”Tch. Fine... I guess I’ll wait.” The conversation between GreHawk and the dwarf had started to ignite a real fight. The dwarf man had seenes like he’d throw the first punch. Before the situation could go any further, a tiger beastman had stepped up. He’d be wearing silver lightweight armor for easy mobility when in combat. The Galatian ensignia would be etched into his chest plate right on the left side. He’d be wearing a sash carrying two shirt handed battle axes. The beastman was quite large in size, easily exceeding 7 feet tall. The muscle tone for this brute was incredible. Even with the amount of fur covering his body, you can see the rips, scars and muscle tone on his body. There were 4 soldiers of the Galatian army behind him. He’d have such an intimidating presence so much, the fighters would quickly make room for him. “Is that who I think it is?” “He’s... he’s apart of the Galatian army. One of the generals...” Two men would briefly speak as the tiger beastman had been walking by. The beastman would stop in between both GreyHawk and the dwarf as well as Shinji and Virgil. From just a glance Virgil and Shinji could feel the pressure emanating off of the beastman. They knew he was powerful. “It’s such a drag being here but orders are orders... Hey you guys. Calm it down or else I’ll have to kick you out of the tournament.” The tiger beastman would say as he  spoke with authority as he approached the group. The receptionist would get flustered as the beastman appeared. “Oh.. oh I’m.. Mr. General Edge Kiryuu sir. Won’t you please help me with this mess?” The beastman known as Edge Kiryuu would look towards the receptionist and then back to the two men cussing a disturbance. “So that really is Galatia’s 2nd Battalion Commander.” One man would say. Edge would fold his arms. “Now... if you guys still want someone to fight don’t mind. But... you won’t be fighting just anyone. You’ll have to fight me. I’m stationed here and it’s been so ridiculously boring. With all you fighters I’m itching to get some action myself.” He’d unfold his arms with a welcoming gesture. “Come if you want to fight!”
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:21 pm
”Edge Kiryuu. There are many tales of his victories on the battlefield! They once said that he had defeated an army of one-thousand men, alone. The battle had only lasted one day. As Galatia’s second battalion commander, he’s regarded as a Noble. You see, below the King, Palidos, are four mighty warriors. These four warriors are regarded as The Nobles of Galatia. Each carries a monstrous power that puts them at an S-Rank on the Magic Council registry.”

At the sight of Edge Kiryuu, everyone had stood silent. Some had even disbanded, choosing not to even stand close to the beastman. Greyhawk had turned to Edge, who had been towering over him. He gritted his teeth, knowing well that there was longer nothing he could do here. Before he walked off he turned to Shinji. “Consider yourself lucky.” The dwarf, on the other hand, had turned to Edge. “Oh!!! You are Edge Kiryuu! By Goldnr’s beard! I won’t be causing anymore trouble here sir! Bokokokoko!!!” The dwarf had walked away from the scene, laughing hysterically. All had returned to normal with Edge’s presence in the holding cell. In awe of his showcase of power and might, Alexander had approached Edge. “Wow!! Sir, you are THE Edge Kiryuu!!! I’ve heard stories if you!” Nir followed behind, smiling at the sight of his superior. ”Second battalion commander, you have my thanks for putting an end to that.” He saluted Edge.

“I would have never thought I’d see one of the two great beastmen who reside here in Galatia.” To Edge’s right stood another beastman. This one was a bull man with a dark green armor. There was a massive flail on his back. It was his choice of weapon. His fur was a dark brown and on his septum was golden ring. “You truly represent us Beastmen. I honor you for that.” It was a small display of respect coming from the other Beastman. “I am Tauran of Cedark village. It lies North of Galatia. Besides entering in the tournament, it has truly been a goal of mine to see both you and Leo. I—“ Before Tauran had a chance to finish, the loud cries of the waiting crowd had reverbed throughout the cell. ”Okay!!! Only one minute left!!!! I suggest those participating in Block One make it out here!”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:34 pm
As expected. With those who know of Edge, it was only natural to be intimidated. He is revered as one of the four mighty nobles of Galtia as well as being one of the most powerful beastmen in all of Paliedes. Both Shinji and Virgil were on guard of this man who had seemed so lax at first but was quickly excited. The beastman had no holes in his stance. It was as if he was prepared for any all all attacks to come at him. GreyHawk as well as the dwarf had realized it wasn’t a time to fight such a formindable foe and would back off. However, GreyHawk did not leave without commenting to Shinji how he was lucky. Lucky that he was walking away.

After the two had left, Edge would look to the two boys holding up the line. “As for you two... come with me.” Shinji and Virgil looked at each other. They’d both walk with Edge as well as the soldiers. They were eventually stopped by both Nir and Alexander. The young man had been overly excited to see Edge speaking on how he heard about stories of the tiger beastman. “Oh.. uh.. pleasure to uh.. meet you.” Edge was a bit embarrassed at first dealing with a fan. Nir would then greet his superior as well giving Edge the Galatian salute. “Oshvalt.” He’d give Nir a head nod as he regained his composure in front of his lessers. “Truth be told those two could be a problem for you. Especially that larger man. My instincts sense a sinister feel to him.” Edge would then turn to find yet another fan greet him. This time it was a fellow beastman. He was just as excited to meet him as Alexander was, if not more. He had told tale of his origins stating his name as well. He was quite the talker. He’d eventually get cut off by Kira speaking. It was time to start the first round of preliminaries. Edge would tap Tauren on his shoulder. “Make the finals.” Was all Edge would say as he walked off. “Let’s go, you two follow me.” “RIGHT!” Both Shinji and Virgil would say as the base in Edge’s voice deepened showing his authority. Or maybe was it because he was tired of getting stopped. Either way the group would continue on as the fighters advanced into the arena.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:35 pm
Having announced the time remaining to the start of the first round, everyone who was to battle in the first block had began making way towards the armory. The weapons the contestants were to use were all there. There were diffferent variaties, based on the type of weapon one prefered. Alexander could not contain the excitement within. Meeting Edge, the commander of the second battalion was ordinary thing for the young soldier. “Wow! I can’t believe he talked to me! He’s so intimidating!” Nir smirked. The two young men walked into the armory, joined by fifty-eight others. What Edge had said still lingered in Nir’s mind. If need be, he’d have to battle the man known as Greyhawk.

As Nir stood there, stuck in deep thought, Alexander had walked over to the weapons. He withdrew a sword and held it out. “I’m definitely going with this Nir. I feel comfortable wielding this.” He’d turn to Nir, who continued to ponder the potential opponent. “You okay Nir?” Alexander’s question managed to snap him out of his trance. ”I’m sorry Alexander. You chose well. I think I’ll be taking a sword and a shield.” The Galatian Sword was accustomed to using a sword and shield. So he found much comfort in using those two weapons. “Good choice!” Said Alexander. They’d walk out of the armory and down the pathway after choosing their weapons. Others walked alongside them. Ahead, they could see the light from the arena. The sound of the crowd had also grown much louder. ”Alexander. I need you to stay on guard. Try to keep close as well.” Alexander nodded. “Understood. I thank you again Nir. I know you didn’t have to do this. After all, we’re still opponents.” All sixty of the contestants from block one had exited the darkness of the pathway. They were met with thunderous cries. It didn’t take them long to spot Nir. They’d begin chanting his name, honoring their hero. “GALATIAN SWORD! GALATIAN SWORD!” Alexander looked all around him. His adrenaline had rushed throughout his body. Never before had he been in this spotlight.

The arena that they had walked onto was massive. It was a large circular platform with a diameter of one-hundred meters. It was more than enough space to battle comfortably. Kira, who was standing in the arena, had waved to the contestants as they entered. ”Alrighty! All sixty of our contestants have gathered here! You all know the rules! But just to remind you, there absolutely be no killing! All weapons used are from our armory. If anyone is knocked off the platform, or rendered unconscious, they’re out! Got it!? Now, let’s get ready for block one!!!!!!” The crowd had unleashed a powerful cheer. Kira had walked off of the platform. ”Okay! Ready yourselves!” Alexander had tightly gripped onto his sword, standing close to Nir. “I-I’m shaking right now.” The more calm-minded Nir simply stood with his shield held up. Everyone of the contestants readied themselves as well. They were prepared for the chaos that was going to ensue. There was suddenly the blow of a horn, causing Kira to raising her arm! ”BEGIN!!!!”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:35 pm
Edge had stopped in front of a desk with a receptionist. “Alright boys. What seems to be the hold up? Why were you two holding up the line.” Edge would ask of Shinji and Virgil. The boys would look a bit nervous when being asked . ”Well.. you see we uh..” ”We lost our block numbers. We went to the bathroom then misplaced them. I really feel like someone took ours just so we couldn’t compete.” “Hmm?? And why would someone do that to you two of all people?” ”Well it’s simple. We’re both gonna be in the finals.” Shinji would say to the beastman with a straight face. His confidence knew no bounds. Virgil would just shrug as if it were normal. He’d have to agree with his friend. His confidence was just as high as Shinji’s. There was a long pause as Edge would stare the two down. “BWAHAHAHAHA!!” Edge would burst out in laughter. These two young boys had managed to put a smile on the beastman. “You boys crack me up!” He’d continue chuckling. “Hey you make sure these two are in block 2 and 3!” He’d point at the receptionist. “But sir, I may have to move people around if they aren’t already in those blocks.” “Ehh I don’t care make it happen. I want to see these boys in action. I want to see them stay true to their word.” Edge would turn back to the boys smiling showing off his razor sharp fangs. The boys would look towards one another with a smile and gave each other a fist bump.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:38 pm
At the sound of the trumpet, the warriors had all clashed! Nir stood his ground, keeping his shield at eye level. ”Alexander! Stay behind me and watch my back!” Alexander did not hesitate in heeding Nir’s words. He stood close to Nir, pressing against his back. “Okay! We won’t let anyone catch us!” All around the two, there were contestants batting it out. In a matter of seconds, the sixty had gone down to forty-five. Not one single soul had even thought of engaging The Galatian Sword in battle. But the same could not be said about Alexander. One of the contestants, a stocky man wielding a club, had stood before Alexander. “You!!! You’re the one hiding behind The Galatian Sword himself!!! Face me like a man!”

The man had cried out, aiming his club at Alexander as the latter stood there shaking. Nir turned his head slightly, able to see the warrior in his peripheral. ”Alexander, you must face him. I won’t let him eliminate you. But you cannot show cowardice. I believe in you.” Nir smiled. Those words were hope for Alexander. They encouraged the man to step out and accept the challenge. “I won’t let you down Nir! I shall fight for Galatia! I shall fight for The Oracle!” Alexander had set out his sword, ready for whatever this man was going to throw at him.

“Good!! Now let us see if you’re worthy to move on!!!” Cried out the warrior as he commenced his attack. He ran towards Alexander, swinging his club. Alexander quickly held the sword out to block the attack, taking the hit and getting sent staggering backwards. Nir turned around to watch, but once he did, a wooden spear was sent flying towards him. It was an attempt to catch Nir, but it ultimately failed. Somehow, Nir anticipated the attack, side-stepping the spear. From the dust cloud created from the battle, a large dark skinned man had emerged. Anyone could see that he was well built. Over his body were many tribal markings. He was dressed in a tribal attire, wearing a large circular mask. From his waist was a cloth with a design that appeared to be cultural. “As expected from The Galatian Sword. I find it quite impressive that you were able to avoid that, when you weren’t even looking in my direction.” The contestant had rested the other spear on the ground, staring Nir from behind the mask. ”It was a good throw.” Nir smiled after his compliment. He’d turn in his direction, ready to do battle. ”Wow! Can you believe this!!! Already, there are only twenty-three people remaining!”
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:32 am
The warrior had twirled his spear between his fingers before stepping into a stance. Everybody else was no longer of importance to them. “I shall test your strength as a warrior!” The man had took a few steps before jumping towards Nir, coming down with the spear. He smacked it downwards. In a quick move, Nir held the shield above his head, blocking the attack. With the wooden sword he followed up with a slash. The fighter would the force from the collision to push off, flipping over Nir. This had caused him to miss the sword slash. ”Pretty good!” Behind Nir, the warrior had jabbed at Nir’s backside, hoping to hit him with the blunt end of the spear. But it was to no avail, as Nir quickly dodge-rolled to the right.

”Amazing! Look at those two go!!” There were cries from the crowd! This battle was highly entertaining. Not one spectator could keep their eyes away from the battle between The Galatian Sword and this mysterious man. But as their battle continued, so did Alexander’s. The poor soldier was being  overwhelmed by the warrior’s strength. With a swing from the club, he had delivered a blow to Alexander’s chest, sending him sliding against the ground. He’d come close to falling over the edge. “Agh! Nir! Please!” Those in the crowd who witness this began booing Alexander for his actions. “Calling on Nir to help you!? What shame!!” Said one man in the stands. The warrior listened to the crowd, who urged him to eliminate his opponent. They’d begin chanting, “FINISH HIM! FINISH HIM!” And all the warrior could do was feed into it. “Coward! They call for your elimination! And I shall answer them!” Nir had noticed the danger Alexander was in. He’d quickly parry the masked warrior’s attack and counter with a shield bash, hitting the man. It caused him to stagger back, giving Nir an opening to move in to save Alexander.

With his raised club, the warrior was prepared to send Alexander off the arena platform. He brought the club down onto Alexander, however, before it could reach him, Nir connected with a kick to his back. The kick was powerful enough to send the man flying off of the platform! “AAAGH!” Again, there were cheers. ”Unbelievable!! Even in the arena, where it’s a free-for-all, does Nir act like a hero!!!” Alexander looked up at Nir, who was offering a hand. ”You okay?” Nir asked. Alexander simply nodded, staring in awe. This man was his idol. To him, he was a godsend. “I don’t know what I would have done without you!” Alexander grabbed onto Nir’s hand, pulling himself up. In the background, there were contestants being thrown off the platform. When Alexander squinted his eyes, getting a better look, he saw a young girl maneuvering through fighters and landing hits.  ”Would you look at that people!!!! This girl is eliminating them so easily!!! There are only twelve left!!”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:47 am
It was incredible. The fighting, the energy, the desperation, the gut wrench blows. This preliminary round was everything you could ask for in an all out brawl. Fighters were getting dropped one by one. Whether it be on they ground or knocked off stage. Luckily below the arena, there was pool of water waiting to catch those who fell off. The fans were roaring as the fight waged on!

”Doesn’t seem like they’re in this block.” Biggs would scan the field searching for his two friends. Anna has been right beside him eating a kebab sharing one with Koji. It was as if they would always be seen eating. ”I swear if they didn’t enter in time, I’m gonna strangle them.” Remi was on edge. She couldn’t wait any longer. ”If they didn’t make the registration on time it’s definitely Shinji’s fault. “ ”Come on Rem. Have a little more faith in them.” Biggs was nervous waiting for her reaction. She’d simply sink into her seat more.

On the outside of the coliseum, hooded figures were rummaging around the alleyways. They were extremely suspicious as the snuck around.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:42 pm
Two fighters had decided to rush the young girl from her left and right. “You won’t be taking us out!!!” She stood in the middle, smirking under her loose green hood. Whoever this young girl was, she was wearing a hooded jacket with stitched golden symbols running down the arm. She was also wearing brown gloves and green leggings. In her hands were two wooden short-swords. “You guys aren’t fast enough.” Just before they can sandwich her in between with their attacks, she did a flip, slamming her two blades down on their heads as they crashed into each other. She’d land on the ground, with the two men dropping to the floor unconscious behind her. “Hehe! Slowpokes!”

The crowd had again cheered. This young girl was beginning to grow on the crowd as a favorite. Kira had leapt into the air in excitement. ”Wow!!!! She’s already eliminated eleven people alone!!!” Nir and Alexander stood side-by-side. Their eyes were fixated on the young hooded girl, who was simply standing there staring at the two downed men. “I-I hope she doesn’t come for us!” Said Alexander. ”You’ve got to be ready if she does Alexander. Every warrior must have the courage to face their foes.” With ten contestants left, it was nearly impossible to stay away from a fight!

“I can’t believe I’m in the presence of The Galatian Sword himself!” Shouted the young girl as she turned to Alexander and Nir. The other warrior who engaged Nir in a battle before had stepped up, “He lives up to his name. I am quite pleased with how skilled you are.” Several meters from the four, who were forming some kind of triangle, there were six contestants battling it out. They were clashing their weapons against each other, huddled in one end of the platform. ”I can say the same about you two.” Nir smiled, resting his shield at the side. ”You two are pretty good. What do you say we all advance to the Round of Sixteen?”

The young girl had sheathed both of the wooden blades, beginning to rub her chin. “Hmmmm. That sounds good to me.” As for the other warrior, it took a bit of time for him to give an answer. He’d raise his spear, “I too find nothing wrong with that. But if we are going to advance, I might as well add onto my eliminations.” With a poweful throw, he thrown the spear horizontally! It spun in the air, heading for the six warriors. Before they could even react, the spear had rammed into all of them, knocking them clean off the platform! ”No way!!!!!! Did you all see that!?” Many spectators stood in excitement, applauding the fighters on the platform. “How’d he do that!? That’s insane!” The warrior’d stand tall, pounding his chest.

”That preliminary round went by so quickly! Well, there you have it folks! Those are your four that are proceeding to the Round of Sixteen!!” Alexander began waving, enjoying the cheers from the crowd. “I can’t believe it!! I actually made it! Thank you Nir! Thank you!” The two other victors also waved as they made their way to the ramp that rose from the water below. It lead to the victory chamber. ”No problem!” As they all exited the arena platform, there were soldiers running onto the platform to pick up the unconscious. Those were in the water below had eventually been rescued by soldiers stationed below.

Now that the platform was clear, Kira’d walk on, ”Okay!!!!! It’s time for round two!!!!! Those with block number two, please make your way to the arena now!!”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:37 pm
Incredible! The first round of the preliminary rounds was over just like that. With the winners advancing towards a separate location, the next set of fighters is ready to make way. Both Shinji and Virgil had been watching on a screen down below the arena. They had witnesses the fighting styles of the four that would move on. ”Ehh they don’t seem that tough.” Shinji would say raising his arms, crossing them and putting them behind his head. ”Well we can’t really say too much. They haven’t really showed much. Besides it was only a priliminary round. Why show off your real skills so soon.” ”Bro what!? It doesn’t matter if it’s priliminaries or finals. Take anyone out with your full strength.” ”I mean, yeah, I get that. But why show off what you can do?” ”It doesn’t matter. It don’t matter if you show them now or later. Regardless they’ll see it and if they can’t stop it then it really won’t matter.” ”Yeah I suppose that makes sense. But you’re revealing your fight style.” Kira has just announced that the 2nd block preliminary round would start soon and for the fighters to make their way to the stage. ”It’ll be fine.... Whelp, I gotta go.” Shinji would simply wave Virgil off smiling. Virgil would just sigh. ”He’s always so relaxed. Well whatever it should be fine if it’s him.” Virgil would turn to walk towards a stairwell leading outside atop of the coliseum so that he could watch his friend’s battle.

The fighters are now entering the stage. Shinji was amongst the group. He’d be in awe as he could hear the crowd cheering. He couldn’t help himself but to throw his arms up in excitement. ”YYEEEAAAAHHH!!” With his sudden outburst, others were caught off guard and were startled. They’d lol at him with disgust. It would even seem as if they were plotting against Shinji already. ”Look! it’s Shinji!” Biggs would cry out pointing at Shinji. Remi and Anna as well as Koji jumped up to see. ”Of course he has to make a scene.” Remi would shake her head and smack her hand to her face while sitting back into her seat. Anna would look towards Remi in curiosity. ”Well at least we know that they made it, right?” Biggs would turn to Remi trying to console her. ”Please be safe.” Anna would close her eyes as she began to pray queitly for Shini’s safety.

Last edited by virgil on Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:38 pm
And so the second round of the preliminary was going to begin. There were were many cheers as the contestants entered the arena. One of them, Shinji, had yelled out in excitement. The crowd had reciprocated the feeling by cheering much louder than before. “I’m betting on that guy to take it all!!!!!” Said one of the spectators sitting beside Remi, Anna and Biggs. “You kidding me? Don’t you see who’s in there!? THE MIGHTY HERC!” The contestants began spreading out, distancing themselves and preparing for the sound of the horn. One of them was a massive man, standing about nine feet tall. He was muscular and his golden hair had dropped down to his mid-back. Covering the top portion of his face was a golden helmet. He was shirtless, showcasing his muscular form. The man wore a pteruges, which was a pleaded skirt of armor, and had shin guards. “MY PEOPLE! I shall give you a show!!” Yelled the man as struck a pose. “Wow!!! Herc’s so big!!!” Said a woman behind Remi. Cheers grew even louder than before, with people chanting Herc’s name.

A spectator sitting beside the man who made the comment about Herc didn’t hesitate in calling out the man. “Hey, you really think that guy’s going to win? Yeah, he looks strong and all, but there’s a real killer down there. You ever hear of Greyhawk? His wings bring darkness and ruin. I even heard he pillaged a village; killed every single person there.” Down on the arena platform, Greyhawk had stepped out. He was situated in the middle of the arena, looking around and staring many in the face. Some turned away in fear of locking eyes with the man, but one young woman in particular did bot cower. She wore a purple robe, her curly red hair dropping to her shoulders. On her face were green markings, complimented by her green eyes. “You don’t intimidate me Greyhawk!” She said, standing firm. The man had turned to her, grinning. “So you will be the first I come for Medna!” There were many boos directed at Greyhawk. He didn’t have a good reputation with the people of Galatia. After all, he was a criminal.

”Okay! This is getting intense! I hope you’re all ready for a showdown! And remember, NO KILLING!” Kira quickly made her way off of the arena, being met by lustful eyes of some contestants. Some had even made cat-calls. ”With the stage set, it’s time for Block Two to—“ She raised her arm, ”—BEGIN!!” At the drop of her arm, the horn sounded. The fighters had cried out, rushing in for battle. Greyhawk in particular rushed in with his two short axes, Medna his target. “You’re first!!!!”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:01 pm
”These people are so annoying.” Remi was clearly uncomfortable with the crowd cheering for Herc. The had been thrashing about yelling in her ears. She was getting fed up. ”That guy is such a show off.” Biggs would just smile nervously at Remi as Anna would look on to the arena.

Another spectator had mentioned GreyHawk and his wrong doings. Anna would look towards them. Her whole mood changed to a much more worried look. ”Did... did he say killer?” She was quite scared. Remi would turn to the young girl to console her.”Don’t you worry about a thing. Shinji as unreliable as he looks, will knock a guy like that out. Besides we always still have Virgil to pick up his slack.” Remi have a big smile to the young Anna. Koji would give a loud bark as if he was saying he is around to help as well. ”And we have Koji too!” Anna would begin to faintly smile.

With the stage set, Kira had singled the start of the second match of the preliminary round. Shinji being as excited for the completion had jumped up for joy! ”Woohoo!! Let’s get it started!” Upon landing Shinji had speed blitzed a few contestants directly in his sight. With a zip and a zoom, several contestants had fallen unconscious to the floor. ”Haha! This is so much fun! I can’t wait to really let loose.” Shinji would dust his hands off and look around for his next opponent.
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:44 pm
Greyhawk had reached Medna, sending the two small axes downward. She’d quickly react, defending herself with a wooden staff. The force, however, caused her to drop to her knees. “Ohhh! I’m surprised I didn’t break right through! Hehe! You’ve got some strength, but that won’t save you here!” The crowd was on edge. Medna was quite the known fighter here in Galatia. An early exit would be quite disappointing. “You sure do talk a lot Greyhawk!” Medna looked up to the bearded man, smirking. She’d allow his force to push down and she pushed off to the side, sliding the staff. With a spin, she’d bring it over, aiming for the back of Greyhawk’s legs. The crowd cheered, excited to see how she was able to get out of her predicament. “WOW! That was a close one!” Yelled a spectator. ”Close call for Medna! Greyhawk won’t be eliminating her so quickly! But besides that, how about our newcomer! I’m not familiar with him, but he’s already knocked out several contestants! And he did it so fast!”

Most of the crowd had averted their attention to Shinji, who had quickly eliminated several contestants. They began cheering for the blonde haired warrior. As he dusted his hands off, searching for the next opponent, a body had been thrown at him. It was an unconscious contestant. “Warrior!!! I, THE GREAT HERC, challenge you!!!” There, just meters away from Shinji, was goliath known as Herc! His muscular form had dwarfed Shinji. There were more cheers from the crowd. “Now let us see what you’re made of!” Said Herc with a large grin planted on his face.

Around the two, contestants were battling it out. Some were getting knocked off the platform, others were simply dropping unconscious. None, however, dared to even challenge Herc or his opponent. ”Wow!! The Great Herc is already choosing his opponent!! Can our mysterious blonde, and may I mention, cute, warrior pull this off!?”
virgil
virgil
Admin

Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:25 am
The crowd would continue to get riled up as GreyHawk and Medina were facing off. Now was the time for Shinji to get his strength against the man named Herc. ”Eww. She thinks Shinji is cute?” Remi has a look a disgust. ”Shinji isn’t bad looking tho. He’s actually pretty attractive.” ”Please don’t make me barf.” Anna would point to the arena.”Look! Shinji is gonna fight that big man.” Now both Biggs and Remi look down into the arena floor. Who would be the victor of this battle.

With an impressive introduction from not only himself but the fans, Herc steps before Shinji. With his large size and muscle definition, it was obvious Herc would be strong. He looked like the ideal gladiator. Shinji would turn to Herc. He was in awe at the Goliath of a man he had stared down. But... this was of no concern of Shinji. ”So you personally want to challenge me...” Shinji would ready himself. ”Oh I’m really loving Galatia. LETS DO THIS!!” Shinji would jolt towards Herc, throwing a straight right. How would the proud warrior react?
Vanitas
Vanitas
Admin

Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:39 pm
Medna and Greyhawk continued to battle each other, with no one having a clear advantage. “Dammit! You don’t like to lose!” Greyhawk was getting frustrated with the way Medna was able to defend herself. She did not give him any openings whatsoever. “What’s the matter Greyhawk? Are you getting mad?” Said the young woman as blocked with her staff. She was getting to him and it was obvious. His attacks were growing much heavier! It came to a point where Medna could no longer continue blocking, “Agh! Dammit!” She’d let her guard down, having been overpowered by Greyhawk! With the opening finally made, Greyhawk would send a kick straight at her stomach. “Take this you little bitch!!” It connected, sending her flying backwards, where she’d lose her staff. After a few rolls she laid there holding her stomach. The crowd gasped, with some booing Greyhawk.

The man simply grinned, raising his arms and turning to face everyone. “ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!? YOU MUST BE FOOLS IF YOU BELIEVE I WON’T WIN THIS TOURNAMENT!” The once delirious crowd had grown angry with Greyhawk, beginning to toss things at him. Kira had no choice but to intervene, ”People! Please!!! Do not throw anything into the arena! It may affect the others!”

At the same time, Shinji had rushed forward, sending a straight at Herc. The massive man simply stood there, taking the punch. It managed to move him about three inches back, but he wasn’t affected overall. “Ahhhh, a good punch! But you will have to do better than that my friend!!!” Herc quickly attempted to snatch Shinji’s arm with his right hand. If he managed to grab him, he’d toss him on the ground with a slam.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum