TRACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Benkei Kagemori
Admin

The Wandering Monk of the mountains  Empty The Wandering Monk of the mountains

Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:35 am
The fate of several warriors would intertwine on this fateful day. The lives of these select people would change forever and it would start with the wandering monk of the mountains. The kingdom of Galatia would be hosting a tournament of various champions from lands far and wide as a spectacle for the people of this kingdom but for some this would be a opportunity to steal the pride of Galatia, the great oracle herself Persephone. A white hoodie man approached the gates of the kingdom, as crowds of citizens poured through the town"Praise the priestess for she guides us through turmoil but rejoice for she will save the souls of the damned but punish the wicked" . The young man who appeared to be in his twenties would be reciting prayer as he strolled through the streets as he entered the gates. He would notice guards and a young man monitoring people who would enter here "His aura feels calming but has some sort of light to it". This man would take note of the young solder as he was allowed passage thru the gate. He would walk with staff in hand and his robe clouding his face. He had a back pack strapped to him which carried loads of trinkets from his journeys across the lands, which would catch the attention of some rather low life street thugs who would use the opportunity of the tournament to scam foreigners. The thugs would come to him as one of them placed his hands on the monks shoulder "Welcome to the beautiful kingdom of Galatia, we are the honorary welcoming committee here to well welcome you as well as collect a foreigner fee" The man placed a open palm in front of the monk. The young monk would glance up confused "Money is what you desire? but i do not have money to offer you seeing as i did not have to pay such a thing". The thug gritted his teeth but stood calm "Well that is why are we are here to collect your fee and let you remain in the city or we will have no choice but to take you to our office for drastic action". The monk laughed as he pulled his hood down exposing his face "For those who have ill intent, the wicked will be punish and thy will be judge as the maiden will bring a new beginning". Again the monk chatted a verse of prayer from his teachings as he stood up to the thugs. The all surround him as they began to get fed up with this game "Well you have given me no choice little man!" They all grab the monk as they brought him to a alley away from the guards and eyes of the citizens to rob him blind. They laughed as they pushed him around "You got some guts i will give you that so i will let you off with a little warning once you give up that bag of yours, ill take everything you got as payment". The monk put his bag on the ground in complete silence as the thugs took this as a sign of the monk giving up. The leader of the thug walked up to him and attempted to grab his back "Thats a good boy hahaha" as he reached for the bag the monk grabbed his staff hitting the man upside his head and speed blitzing the rest of the gang. They would beaten before they could blink as the leader had gotten up and grabbed his blade pointing it at the monk "You son of a bitch you played us!!!!" He started to slash wildly as the monk would dodge swiftly and then catch the blade with his two fingers "Your anger deceives you and blinds you lost soul....let her grace have mercy . The monk had materialized a gauntlet on his right hand punching the thug in his gut that he had spit up and fell to the ground in pain "URGH...w..ww..ho they..hell ....are you". The monk gathered his things as he began to walk away and back into the streets but stopped to turn to the thug "I am....the wandering monk ". The monk had left as the thugs and its leader lay there in defeat,He had no business revealing his name but he felt for the poor souls using these dishonorable methods to make a living. The fate of warriors intertwine today as events unfold, the wander monk begins to make his mark as he enters the Colosseum and approaches the reps of the tournament "I have arrived to partake in you spectacle for I Benkei Kagemori have arrived!". And so as the wheels of fate spin a piece of a bigger tale has been told, Benkei as revealed himself to the world
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum