TRACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Zivini
Zivini
Admin
https://trace.forumotion.com

Nir, The Galatian Sword Empty Nir, The Galatian Sword

Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:32 am
”Here I am again! So if you just started reading our story, you’ve already noticed the introduction of one of our protagonist! His name’s Nir and I’ll be dropping down his information! Consider this a databook entry for the character. Each character introduced will have their own entry! So I’m sure it’s obvious that Nir’s will be right below! He’s so cool!!”

Name: Nir Oschwalt
Height: 6’1 ft
Weight: 186 lbs

Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
Eye Color: Ocean Blue

Appearance: Nir is a fair skinned young man with dirty blonde hair. His hair is shoulder length, which he allows to hang freely. His eyes are ocean blue. Nir wears a white short-sleeved tunic with a dark brown fur vest worn over. Around his waist is a dark brown belt, with equipment pouches and his sword’s holster. He wears light brown pants that are tucked into high dark brown boots. Around his torso is a strap that holds Lionheart, his shield, on the back. Nir wears a necklace with one-third of a precious clear stone. He also wears dark brown fingerless gloves.

Personality: Nir is a very kind young man. Seldom is he ever angry. He’s a humble man with a generous heart. Even in battle he is sparing and does not believe in killing his enemies, but if he must, he shows displeasure. Nir always looks for a better solution and is very friendly. Overall, he’s such a charming young man.

Residency: Galatia
Occupation: Captain of Galatian Army/Lord in Galatian Heirarchy
Magic Council Ranking: A-Class

Weapon(s):

“Faith” -  A broadsword that carries a mysterious power. When danger is close, the sword seems to radiate and vibrate with intensity.

“Lionheart” - A shield with a lion face sculptured into the shield itself. It possesses a mind of its own and can absorb Misra, as well as generate it.

Magic Specialty: - (Nir does not possess Misra)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum